Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Boongs & Politics Just Don't Bloody Work!

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Mon 07 Apr 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

They are black Indigenous Australians. They get into politics and stab each other in the back as they roll around in millions of dollars of cash, bitching at Racist Whitey to throw more money their way while their poor brethren die of disease, violence and drug addiction.

And they'll tell you that it's all Whitey's fault ...

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/alison-anderson-larisa-lee-and-francis-xavier-have-quit-the-country-liberal-party/story-fnk0b1zt-1226873268746
:'(

THREE rebel Northern Territory indigenous backbenchers have formally quit the CLP after days of speculation. 

The government will now have to win the Blain by-election on April 12 or negotiate with Independent MLA Gerry Wood to retain a majority.

Chief Minister Adam Giles said: "It's good to finally get it over and done with and get it out of the way.

"Alison Anderson clearly has form when it comes to walking out on parties — she seems to have more angles than a protractor," he said.

"I'm sure someone will take her, but mark my words this will all happen again.

"The biggest concern about what's been damaged is the race relations in the NT.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

"The majority of Territorians have had a gutful, they've had enough of Alison Anderson. I've had enough of it, my team has had enough of it and the games that are being played.

But what it's doing is it's driving a wedge between black and white Territorians. We've never had that divide and I think that's highly disappointing."

The Australian newspaper reported Alison Anderson, Larisa Lee and Francis Xavier Kurrupuwu had been expected to step down yesterday, but did not arrive back from a meeting with the Northern Land Council in Jabiru in time.

The trio finally lodged their papers today.

"I think it's a sad day in the Territory's political history that Aboriginal people have put a government in power, and now three bush members are resigning in disgust," Ms Anderson said.

"We won't be creating a race-based party, it will be region-based. I think the Territory is multicultural now."

Ms Lee said: "After everything that's been said and done, the best thing we can do is move forward. We will be fighting for the bush in parliament."

NITV reporter Danny Teece-Johnson tweeted a "spill" for the leadership of the CLP was "imminent" because Deputy Chief Minister Dave Tollner was "crunching numbers".

High-level CLP sources, however, including Mr Tollner's office, have rubbished the claims, saying the rumours have been driven by Ms Anderson and are completely unfounded.

Teece-Johnson has since deleted the tweet from his account.

CLP WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT TRIO: HIGGINS

Ms Anderson scolded Mr Giles as a "little boy" on Wednesday — blatantly repeating a taunt that grabbed headlines last year.

The comment — seen by many as a cultural rebuke to Australia's first indigenous head of government — comes after weeks of instability and protests by the bush MLAs.

Mr Giles (muddy coon man) told reporters that Ms Anderson was "yesterday's news".

"It's no skin off my nose. They can go and play games in a little sideshow on the side, I'm getting out there with my big boy pants on and doing the job that everyone expects us to do and that's govern for the Northern Territory."

Ms Anderson spoke to the ABC Wednesday morning and denied an exclusive NT News report that the rebel trio wanted ministers Peter Chandler and Peter Styles sacked.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/rebel-trio-elated-at-being-sold-a-pup/story-fnk0b1zt-1226899755275

THE Palmer United Party's new leader for the Northern Territory, Alison Anderson, says "lots and lots" of Country Liberal Party members will defect to her latest political home. 

"The dominoes are falling – watch this space," the Member for Namatjira said yesterday as the start-up party hinted it could be as early as today.

Yesterday, the NT News attempted to contactall Territory MLAs and none of those spoken to said they had been approached by the PUP and none said they would consider joining them.

Ms Anderson's comments come just one day after she led three breakaway MLAs to strike ties with the PUP and signalled the "end" of the CLP in the NT.

Ms Anderson hopped on board Clive Palmer's party – with Larisa Lee and Francis Xavier in tow, who will also sit as PUP members in the NT Legislative Assembly – just weeks after requesting additional taxpayer-funded staff and resources for her rebel bush bloc.

The NT News understands the breakaway MLAs wanted at least two extra staff members, staff travel allowances, office furniture and IT and communications resources.

Their requests – made first to the Department of Chief Minister and Cabinet and then direct to Chief Minister Adam Giles – were refused on the grounds they are beyond the entitlement for Independents set by the NT Remuneration Tribunal.

Ms Anderson said the disgruntled trio walked out of the CLP over broken promises to indigenous people.

The three MPs quit the NT's ruling CLP earlier this month, saying they wanted to create their own regional political party.

It is understood their defection to PUP will not change their status as crossbenchers within the parliament.

"This is the beginning of the end of the CLP in the Northern Territory. We're looking at moving all the Territorians forward," Ms Anderson said.

Ms Anderson said bringing PUP into the NT Parliament would give Territorians a choice.

"We've had 21 years of the CLP in the Territory and Labor for 11 years. Now we're giving the people of the NT a thirdTURD option," Ms Anderson said.

Mining magnate Mr Palmer is now on the verge of holding the balance of power in the Territory Parliament as the CLP holds Government with only a one-seat majority.

Mr Giles has slammed the new partnership which he claims was driven by Mr Palmer's large monetary reserves, and urged him to come clean about inducements he had allegedly offered to the MLAs.

What a joke! All these coons started off in labour, didn't get their way, they joined the libs.. didn't get their way.. so this Billionaire Mining magnate makes his own party because he wants to buy the land.. and recruits 3 of the dumbest, most incompetent coons in the nation! this Larissa lee is on Assault charges already! Bunch of clowns who couldn't organise a backyard BBQ ... let alone run the joint... on a mission to help dead $hit coons!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/first-nations-party-rogue-mlas-missed-opportunity-to-do-something-for-indigenous-people/story-fnk0b1zt-1226899995668

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FIRST Nations president Ken Lechleitner says Alison Anderson, Larisa Lee and Francis Xavier turned down the opportunity "to actually do something" for indigenous people when they shunned his political party.The controversial bush trio resigned from the Country Liberals last month and have now joined the Palmer United Party.
Mr Lechleitner and senate candidate Rosalie Kunoth-Monks went to Darwin to meet with the rebels last month. He said the First Nations pitch was unconditional, gave them the freedom to shape policy, and that Ms Anderson would have likely stepped into his role as leader.
"We said you would have all that autonomy, you'd actually speak from your heart," Mr Lechleitner said

Alison Anderson, Larisa Lee and Francis Xavier Kurrupuwu. Source: News Corp Australia"Going to another party you're limited in your capacity in terms of you much you can do for indigenous people."The Palmer United Party is about economics, it's not going to fiddle around with social issues. If someone is drowning you don't chuck them a gold bar."

Even the Coons don't believe they can work with the other coons! This Clive Palmer guy who is a Queensland billionaire must have given these worthless muds some serious kickbacks! Can say right now they aren't focused on helping other abbos first.. just getting a fatter pay cheque.. probably to buy more KFC and booze!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/centralian-advocate/senator-nova-peris-says-bush-mps-made-right-choice-in-abandoning-clp/story-fnk4wgm8-1226903157085

LABOR Senator Nova Peris has commended the three rebel bush MPs for their resignation from the rapidly sinking Country Liberal Party. 

The federal parliamentarian told the Centralian Advocate she believed Alison Anderson, Larissa Lee and Francis Xavier Kurrupuwu had made the right decision in jumping ship.

"I think what they have done was in the best interests of them as political representatives of their electorate," Senator Peris said.

"They have been treated badly and they felt they had to do the right thing. Those things don't just happen coincidently. I think they will probably get a lot more respect from the Palmer United Party as opposed to a Giles Government party.

"And what was said in a caucus meeting with regards to Alison being insulted is disgraceful and no one should have to go into any work environment and be ridiculed and sworn at and abused. I mean, that is abuse and it wasn't handled the correct way."

When asked whether she believed other CLP members would follow suit, Senator Peris said: "I don't know. But, from Canberra looking in, it's not a good look.

"It's not a good look, politically, right across this country. People want certainty in their future. They quit the party but I think more will unfold in coming weeks. We have already seen what has happened this morning, here in Alice Springs.

"I think Alison, Larissa and Frances had to do what they felt they had to do. Clive has a big seat in Canberra and when you have the voice of Canberra, it certainly does make a lot of difference."

Senator Peris suggested the CLP Government's biggest downfall was their inability to provide for remote areas throughout the Territory.

"The Giles Government has not delivered in the bush as promised and I know that for a fact because I travel extensively right across the Northern Territory and there is a lot of disgruntled people out in the communities," she said.

And.... who is this Abbo? A token coon Julia Gillard put in there  as a stooge because she was an Olympic Hockey player. when are people going to realise that coons can't run anything! Just know how to beg and drink and blow fart sounds into logs!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national/indigenous-watchdog-probed-over-powers/story-fnjbnvyj-1226937608903

THE Aboriginal corporation watchdog has defended its decision not to pursue criminal proceedings against an indigenous organisation accused of misappropriating funds. 

It's the same watchdog recently brought into question by the prime minister's chief indigenous adviser, Warren Mundine, who has called for an overhaul to make the office tougher.

Complaints were made to the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations about the misuse of funding by the Jawoyn Association in February last year, prompting an investigation.

Allegations by former employees, including the purchase of a home for former-chief executive Preston Lee, personal use of a helicopter and payments to lawyers to defend assault changes, were aired by ABC's Four Corners in October.

These employees say the expenses forced the organisation, set up to represent traditional owners and manage profits generated by the land, to the brink of insolvency.

ORIC's decision not to proceed with criminal charges following its investigation was questioned by Independent senator Nick Xenophon in a Senate estimates hearing on Friday.

Registrar of Indigenous Corporations Anthony Beven said there was insufficient evidence to refer the matter to the commonwealth director of public prosecutions.

An independently appointed criminal barrister also came to that conclusion, Mr Beven.

However, his office issued Jawoyn with a notice of compliance - and they did.

"How a corporation spends its private money, not sourced from government funds, is a matter for the corporation and its directors," Mr Beven said.

Senator Xenophon also questioned recent revelations by The Australian newspaper that another unnamed organisation had been misappropriating funds.

Mr Beven said his office had also investigated those allegations and found no breaches.

He has "more than sufficient staff" numbers to deal with potential prosecutions and is confident his office can fully deal with any complaints made.

However, Mr Beven admitted there were circumstances involving trusts not linked to Aboriginal corporations where his office had no jurisdiction.

Senator Xenophon asked whether that was a loophole allowing directors to channel millions into trusts that couldn't be investigated.

"There are situations where I have no powers," Mr Beven said.

Indigenous Affairs Minister Nigel Scullion said he was not particularly concerned about the statutory powers of ORIC, but he would seek further information on the matter.
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top