Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

GLR

... Last post from previous page
And back in America (guess guns are to blame?)

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

Br.IanVonTurpie

Admin Edit: They are NOT "Youths". They are Abo/Coon thugs out to Kill Whitey!

Like everywhere in Australia, Whites are too scared of being called RACIST and arrested to fight back.

I'm not! ~ @Cailen.

Shocking moment Abo youths Coons lay siege to Alice Springs pub just days after the PM vowed to tackle crime wave during flying visit to lawless outpost: 'Most frightening night of my life'

Nic White | Daily Mail (UK) | 29 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11690449/Alice-Springs-Aboriginal-youths Coons-spit-attack-white-pub-patrons.html

A group of Abo youths Coons spat on pubgoers and attacked them with a stick in a night of chaos in Alice Springs - just days after the PM's flying visit to the lawless Outback town.

Shocking video from the troubled remote Northern Territory town shows a pub on one of the main streets under siege by belligerent teenagers COONS on Saturday night

A guest at the pub who filmed the disturbing scenes described it as the 'most terrifying night of my life'.

Alice Springs is gripped by a crime crisis over the past few months where gangs of mostly indigenous youths Coons roam the streets looking for trouble.

And a crack down on alcohol sales announced by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese during a whirlwind visit to Alice a week ago appears to have done nothing to stop the mayhem.

The footage from Saturday night showed an Aboriginal girl hurling abuse through a fence at patrons as they sat drinking in a pub beer garden.

'You ugly, I'm prettier than you with my black skin, you white b***h,' she yelled before taunting other patrons and calling herself an 'African Queen'.

Another teenage female appeared next to her and spat through the fence on to a young man sitting at a table.

He immediately jumped up in disgust and stormed towards the fence yelling at them and preparing to throw his drink as they ran away, still taunting him.

'You're a white dog, you are, ruff ruff ruff,' she called to him while a younger boy shouted 'f**k you'.

Another video showed a male youth Coon aggressively confronting White patrons at the pub's gate before retreating outside where a young man was trying to defuse the situation

The pub patron put his arm out in front of him to protect himself and pushed the first teen away, prompting a flurry of punches in response.

He at first only tried to block the incoming blows and push the attacker away, but it escalated to a brawl after the indigenous teen challenged him to a fight and kept hitting him.

The man quickly grappled his opponent and threw him to the ground, but he was able to regain his feet after a friend intervened.

The fight continued until two other youths Coons decided to gang up on him and he retreated from the fray.

Standing alongside the other two, the black youth Coon tried to goad his opponent into continuing the fight but this time he didn't take the bait

A third violent video showed a youth Coon approach the pub wielding a large tree branch that he used to try to attack drinkers over the fence with.

One pubgoer tried to block the attacks the a broom, until the attacker hurled the branch into the beer garden and left.

Another video showed a man wearing an Akubra chasing after indigenous youths Coons who allegedly stole items from his ute while he was in it.

He tried to grab one of them before another youth Coon punched him in the head from behind.

A fifth video showed an older Aboriginal man screaming incoherent, angry abuse through the fence of the pub, without any apparent provocation.

The last video showed a youth Coon pulling a rubbish bin out of its mounting and carrying it across the road towards the pub like a weapon.

Suddenly a police car arrived at the scene and he and more than a dozen other youths Coons sprinted away before officers could give chase.

Rachel Hale, who shot the videos from her balcony above the pub, said it was one of the most frightening nights of her life.

'Kids taunting adults and spitting on 'white c**ts', stealing from cars out the front, very young children on the streets, disgusting violence, pack hunting and the level of hate displayed towards people in the firing line will haunt me,' she said.

'Police struggle to apprehend anyone - they run as soon as they see them. I feel sick to my stomach seeing this and also having to stay here.

'Everything has closed, police have left, but the kids remain. Not much sleep - one of the most frightening nights of my life. It went on all night long.'

Ms Hale said the town council tried to cover the worst of the problem up when Prime Minister Anthony Albanese flew in to Alice Springs on Tuesday.

'They rounded up and bussed out all the kids so there was nothing to see. Disgraceful. Confront the problem head on, don't cover it up,' she said.

Ms Hale's videos are some of the dozens locals posted of violence and break-ins across the town in the past few weeks.

Another poster described their terrifying experience when shutting up shop at the Cignall tobacco store when '6-7 kids entered the shop' and started grabbing things.

When the man screamed at them and pushed the last kid out, they started banging on the glass windows.

Crime and lawlessness in the Outback town entered the national spotlight this last with reports up to 200 children roam the streets at night, breaking into homes and businesses and stealing and burnings cars.

Some locals claim the violence intensified when alcohol bans in indigenous villages miles outside the town were lifted, and residents drunkenly came to Alice Springs.

BASH THAT COON!

Alice Springs and Tennant Creek have about 25 of the Territory's 43 town camps in their vicinity.

Locals report seeing people so desperate for alcohol they mix hand sanitiser with water or orange juice and drink it in front of children.

A map of recent properties up for sale shows that locals are fed up and fearing for their safety as alcohol-fuelled violence increases and even the mayor says he 'can't blame them'.

Approximately 200 properties are up for sale in the outback town which has a population of 26,000 as some residents express fears the region will become a fly-in fly-out town for workers.
Toni Rowan from Alice Springs Realty said residents were moving out FLEEING because they wanted a safe place to raise their children.

Crime was the worst she ever saw since she moved to the town in the 1990s and five people a week wanted out.

'I live in fear. People have threatened to burn my house down, kill my dogs, to rape me. They're out of control. People come in from the {Abo} community and yell and scream,' she said.

'You go out and say, "can you please be quiet" and it escalates to "you're a racist.

Mayor Matt Patterson understood why there was a mass exodus as {White} locals couldn't stay 'when they're scared to sleep at night'.

'Lots of people are just saying that the perception of fear is the reason they're going — they're sick of being broken into, can't afford to continue replacing windows, can't continue to have their businesses broken into,' he said.

During a brief visit to the town last week, the Prime Minister, Mr Albanese announced new alcohol restrictions for a couple of days a week and promised $48.8 billion over two years for programs to address the crime problem as a Hand Out.

Measures implemented by the Prime Minister included a ban on takeaway alcohol sales on Monday and Tuesday.

All Post Edits by @Rev.CailenCambeul
Church Administrator - Creativity Alliance
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

GLR

Clearly the far-left Jewified system is on their side.

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

Br.IanVonTurpie

Asian Youth Attacked by Abos Wielding an Axe

Candace Sutton | Daily Mail (UK) | 31 January 2023

Know anything? Please email candace.sutton@mailonline.com

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11694365/Alice-Springs-rocked-AXE-attack-violence-overnight-lawless-town.html

Excerpt: A new wave of violence has struck lawless Alice Springs as a teenager is set upon by axe-wielding youths in a horrific broad daylight attack

Alice Springs Hospital worker Namfon Fon, who moved to the town from Thailand to be with her partner, posted a warning on Facebook following the assault of her son near Sammy's Pizza on Monday afternoon

The incident is just the latest in a string of violent attacks in the Outback town, which is plagued by gangs of youths trashing businesses and robbing homes.

Ms Fon's 16-year-old son was walking in the Alice suburb of Braitling when three young persons attacked him.

'They have an axe and hit him multiple times in his face, stomach, leg and other parts of his body,' she said

Disturbing video of the assault obtained by Daily Mail Australia shows three young males – one wielding an axe or hatchet – laying into the teenager, hitting and kicking him as he cowers in a park.

Video of the attack, which is believed to have taken place in Rhonda Diano Oval, shows two males in black T-shirts and an axe-wielder grunting as they beat the 16-year-old.

Then a man out of view yells at them to stop, saying 'eh, eh, eh! What the f*** do you think you're doing?

'F*** off. Do you think you're tough ganging up on him? Watch out for yourself. All of you. I know your names.

'Get out. There was three of you on him. Do you want me to ring the cops?'

Ms Fon said 'luckily' her son did not appear to have been cut by the axe's blade, but that he ended up in hospital after police and paramedics arrived.

She also thanked locals who stopped to help her son as he recovered from the attack in a local park.

Ms Fon said it was 'very sad to end up in ED after you get attacked by your own community'.

'This town has become a nightmare for everybody,' she said. 'Stay safe.'

Despite violence and crime being part of Alice Springs life, the situation has worsened in the ten months since the Northern Territory Government lifted alcohol restrictions.

A campaign by a local baker and activist Darren Clarke gained national headlines this week, forcing Prime Minister Anthony Albanese to make a flying visit and impose partial alcohol bans

A child care centre was also smashed up, forcing it to close down while forensic police attended the crime scene and tradespeople repaired the damage. 

This comes a day after video emerged of a town pub battlefront on one of Alice Springs's main streets last Saturday night with locals under siege by belligerent teenagers and adults.

The videos were filmed by a local nurse from her balcony of the Diplomat Hotel on Gregory Terrace.

Rachel Hale, who shot the videos from her balcony above the pub, said it was one of the most frightening nights of her life.

Australian Prime Minister Albaqueesy Chugs Beer & Scoff's Ice Cream While a Race War Begins

Anthony Albanese has been slammed for spending three days 'chugging beers' at the Australian Open with his partner Jodie - after staying just four hours in the lawless Outback town of Alice Springs.

The Prime Minister spent three nights in Melbourne last week - attending the tennis on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, to watch a semi-final, the women's final and the men's final.

Mr Albanese flew in to Melbourne after staying just half a day in Alice Springs, in the red centre of the Northern Territory, last Tuesday - leading to him being slammed as the 'FIFO (fly in, fly out) PM'.

The town has been grappling with a devastating youth crime wave since alcohol bans in the city lapsed in July.

Northern Territory Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price, who served as the former deputy mayor of Alice Springs, slammed the prime minister on Tuesday.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Australia's ANTI-WHITE ABC ...

ABC's flagship current affairs program under fire for bias after ignoring thousands of locals and claiming an Alice Springs crime crisis meeting was just a gathering of 'white supremacists': 'They are lighting the fuse of a race war'

* Save Alice Springs meeting was held on Monday night
 * Attended by families, business owners, Indigenous leaders
 * ABC only aired interviews with those critical of meeting
 * An ABC spokeswoman has rejected claims of biased reporting

Tita Smith | Daily Mail (UK) | 1 February 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11698675/ABC-accused-bias-claiming-Alice-Springs-crisis-meeting-filled-white-supremacists.html

Excerpt: Thousands of fed-up locals attended the Save Alice Springs meeting on Monday night as the town grapples with a crime crisis, with residents threatening to sue the Northern Territory government for $1.5billion in compensation.

The audience at the town hall meeting was comprised of terrified families, business owners and Indigenous leaders.

Despite the wide range of perspectives, the ABC's radio segment featured only people who slammed the meeting as 'racist', including one who said it was a 'scary' 'white supremacist fest'.

[video width=480 height=380]

Blaming Whitey

'It was really a disgusting show of white supremacy... It was really, really disappointing,' one woman told reporter Carly Williams.

'It was scary to be in that room.'

Another told the program: 'Tension and violence and anger in the room was palpable and it was clearly all around white supremacy and the safety of white people in this town - and that is all that was being considered.'

Yet another described the meeting as 'bizarre' and 'dangerous'.

'I am far more concerned about the dangers posed by those people in there - those white people have a choice to live here - then those vulnerable Aboriginal children whose connection to this country cannot be broken,' she said.

'If they don't like living here, if they have a problem with it, then leave.'

'It was really a disgusting show of white supremacy... It was really, really disappointing,' one woman told reporter Carly Williams.

'It was scary to be in that room.'

Another told the program: 'Tension and violence and anger in the room was palpable and it was clearly all around white supremacy and the safety of white people in this town - and that is all that was being considered.'

Yet another described the meeting as 'bizarre' and 'dangerous'.

'I am far more concerned about the dangers posed by those people in there - those white people have a choice to live here - then those vulnerable Aboriginal children whose connection to this country cannot be broken,' she said.

'If they don't like living here, if they have a problem with it, then leave.'

Alice Springs Mayor Matt Paterson called for the broadcaster to retract the story, saying the report 'couldn't be further from the truth'.

'It's a kick in the teeth to residents who have put up with this for far too long,' he told reporters.

'It's adding unnecessary anxiety when we are all trying to come together to address the issue and here you've got the ABC lighting the fuse to have a race war.'

In response to the outcry, an ABC spokewoman rejected the accusations of bias, saying the broadcaster's coverage of the issue has reflected diverse perspectives.

Williams, a First Nations Quandamooka woman, is a journalist with the ABC's audio and current affairs team.

https://twitter.com/_AlexBarwick/status/1619980942365585411
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!