Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page

There are signs a RAHOWA is gunna kick off in this "Powder keg" town. Either that or White people leave and the Oasis becomes a Desert!

This Labour clown "Greasy Albanese" made Booze accessible to Boongs and now it's a free for all!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Downunder Niggers: Australian Abos Are Revolting ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11668865/Alice-Springs-baker-says-Anthony-Albanese-sack-NT-Police-minister-crime-escalates.html

A baker living in an outback town overrun with violence has unleashed at the 'disgraceful' lack of action being taken by Anthony Albanese's government

Darren Clarke's bakery in Alice Springs, in the centre of the Northern Territory, has been broken into 41 times over three years
The town has recently descended into chaos with gangs of youths roaming the streets at night, breaking into businesses and engaging in extreme violence.

The Prime Minister flew to Alice Springs on Tuesday amid mounting pressure to visit the town and address its crime problem that locals say is now 'out of control'.

Mr Clarke, who runs the Facebook page Action For Alice 2020, took aim at NT Police Minister Kate Worden, and called for her to resign

'Anthony Albanese when he gets off the plane, the first thing he should say to (NT Chief Minister) Natasha Fyles is ''Kate Worden, go'',' he said in a fiery interview with Sky News on Tuesday.

'She has to go and she has to go today.'

Crime levels in the outback town have escalated since the government lifted bans on alcohol in July of last year.

Problems were 'immediate', police said, when the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act ceased on July 17, 2022,  meaning alcohol was available for the first time in many of the Territory's Indigenous town camps since 2007.

'I've been broken into 41 times,' Mr Clarke said, adding many other locals had experienced the same.

'This place is totally out of control, the violence on the streets is out of control, the domestic violence you see out on the streets every night and through the day is out of control and something needs to be done.'

Youths Abos have terrorised the town's residents by lingering around the CBD at night, while many have taken to breaking into residents' homes.

Mr Clarke said the vandalism was often just 'senseless violence', but added some youths were breaking into homes and businesses for alcohol and to steal car keys.

'They're going in with sharp-edged weapons, they're going in with machetes, tomahawks, hunting knives,' he said.

'Something has to give and something has to give immediately.
Darren Clarke, who started the campaign to spotlight the violence in Alice Springs, earlier told Daily Mail Australia that Indigenous kids were coming into town and committing crimes and acts of violence to get away from alcohol-fuelled violence at home.

'These kids are not in safe, there's alcohol being drunk in the town camps, there's blood on the walls at home, kids see people being hurt and the kids are being raped and abused.

'You have to save the kids but no-one will speak out about it because everyone is scared about the Stolen Generation.

'That's what's inhibiting kids being put into a safe spot.

'I'm a White person, but people like (Federal Alice Springs MP) Marion Scrymgour is calling out the NT Government at the moment, that's very brave.'

Mr Clarke was referring to the lapse of the government's previously strict alcohol laws which ensured a 'grog ban' in Alice Springs' roughly 30 tow camps.

'I run a bakery in town and my partner and I have spent a lot of time with young girls who are in town in the middle of the night because (they say) ''my auntie has been bashed and bashed and there's blood all over the walls''.
'Or ''Dad's mate came into my bedroom and tried to touch me''. It breaks your heart.

'A woman got stabbed in a domestic violence issue here in town, she actually nearly had her head cut off, they cut her from one ear to the other,' Mr Clarke said.

'Our government in the NT has completely failed the community of Alice Springs and the people that live here.'

Mr Clarke called on Mr Albanese to clean up the streets and provide a safe facility out of town for neglected children to live in.

'Mr Albanese is going to places where rivers are overflowing ... come over mate because the rivers of grog are overflowing,' he said.

'Get up here and have a crack and show some leadership.

'It's not just people like me getting broken into, Indigenous people all through this community are getting hit. We've had four Indigenous businesses broken into this week.'

Mr Albanese will be joined by Ms Fyles on Tuesday to discuss the growing crisis with locals.

I've been checking out the comments on YT about all this. Getting very hot there!

26th January
Australia Day = South Victory Day
White Victory Today - White Victory Tomorrow
White Victory Forever
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nt/2023/01/25/booze-laws-nt-crime-crisis

Communities in central Australia could get a formal vote on establishing alcohol bans as federal and territory governments work to combat the Alice Springs crime crisis.

Northern Territory Chief Minister Natasha Fyles suggested the Electoral Commission could hold the vote on whether communities wanted to opt-in or out of widespread alcohol bans

Her comments followed Tuesday's meeting with Prime Minister Anthony Albanese, Indigenous Australians Minister Linda Burney and community leaders to discuss ways to curb anti-social behaviour

Ms Fyles said community consultation needed to be a key part of alcohol management plans, particularly in discussions about alcohol bans.

"We can't look at Alice Springs in isolation, we need to look at the broader community and this is something where communities have had the option to opt-in to being a dry community," she told ABC Radio on Wednesday.

"Do we go out to a ballot? Do we get the Electoral Commission to go out to these communities?

"Then the matter can be settled confidently knowing that all views have been heard
Mr Albanese and Ms Fyles announced a three-month ban on the sale of takeaway alcohol in the region on Mondays and Tuesdays and reduced trading hours on other days as well as a limit of one purchase per person daily.

Ms Burney said those rules were just the beginning of measures to combat surging youth crime in Alice Springs, and that the crisis meeting with territory leaders had made important progress in strategies to curb anti-social behaviour.

But she said the government would consider all options and further alcohol restrictions were likely to be on the table.

"I find it very difficult to see a future where there are not further restrictions on alcohol," she told ABC TV on Wednesday
Ms Burney also believed a successful referendum to establish an Indigenous voice to parliament would help communities, particularly in the Northern Territory, in the long-term.

"If the Voice to parliament had been established previously, I don't think we would be where we are ... because we would have been getting practical advice from people representative of the community in relation to these social issues," she told ABC radio in a separate interview.

"It is wrong to think that the issue out here is just alcohol. There has been neglect for 10 years of small communities surrounding Alice Springs.

"This is not something we walked into yesterday, this has been something we've been working with and dealing with for a very long time."

Ms Burney said the alcohol rules were designed as an "immediate response" to spiralling crime in Alice Springs.

"Yesterday was the beginning of some very direct action and it will not be the end. We will stay with this right through," she said on Wednesday.

"What's really important is Dorrelle Anderson has been appointed as a Central Australian control person that will work between the NT government and the federal government and will provide a report in one week as to where we go."

Ms Anderson has been appointed to ensure all levels of government are working together to deliver services to the community. She will also review opt-in alcohol restrictions that replaced expired Intervention-inspired liquor bans last year and consider if opt-out bans should be implemented.

A long-term central Australian alcohol management plan will also be developed to deal with the region's "complex issues", which include alcohol-fuelled violence, unemployment and youth on the streets.

Alice Springs mayor Matt Paterson said Alice Springs had two major issues – alcohol, and antisocial behaviour.

"We did ask for a circuit-breaker and hopefully this is it. Do I think that this is is everything that is required? No, I don't," he told the ABC on Wednesday.

"We go back to [strict rules on alcohol under] Stronger Futures – we knew that worked. The government were begged not to let that lapse and unfortunately it has lapsed."

Senator Pat Dodson, who joined Mr Albanese on Tuesday's visit to Alice Springs, said the interim measures should help police, health workers and others dealing with the surge in violence.

"Three days of respite from the onslaught of alcohol – you've got to get people sober before you can deal with them, and you've got to be able to sit down and talk through these things," he said.

"The jails and the detention centres are at breaking point at the moment. So you just can't keep arresting people and putting them away.

"In the short-term, safety and security for the residents has to be maintained and, I must say, the police that are working here are doing their very best in relation to those matters."

Deputy Opposition leader Sussan Ley said the government had ignored community leaders and she called for tougher restrictions.

"Governments have to respond to the situations they face and this government has not responded sufficiently or strongly enough," she said in Canberra.

Northern Territory Labor senator Malarndirri McCarthy said she had "cautious optimism" about the impact of the measures.

"Over the next three to six months, it is absolutely critical that the people of Alice Springs see the change and feel the change and believe in the change," she told Nine's Today program.

Mr Albanese promised to spend millions of extra dollars to bolster security, including providing better street lighting, emergency accommodation for domestic violence victims and community services in Alice Springs and the region

I heard the Indige voice! It always greets me with "Eh bruddah! Godda couple bucks ya white dog"!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Abos are not like bread
You can't give them yeast to make them rise

Poor Baker! His story is shocking! Thing with him he thinks the solution is to send Indige into a facility to mentor/help them?!

He doesn't get race is real and it matters! Can't polish a turd! They need to be moved outta the camps and put into a fruit picking zone!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The comments on these recent videos are things you could play with all day!

Greasy Albenesey won't fix anything!
(1) Alice Springs has everybody leave - That's good
(2) This powder keg of a place has a Race War!
The Price is Reich!

G.L.R.

And back in America (guess guns are to blame?)

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top