Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11034703/NT-murder-Mum-baby-shot-dead-man-turned-gun-domestic-violence.html

Northern Territory Police confirmed the bodies of a 41-year-old man, 40-year-old woman and a baby were found at a property 25km north of Alice Springs about 2.45pm on Sunday

It is understood the man shot his partner and baby before he turned the gun on himself, with police confirming a firearm was found at the location and that the family was known to territory authorities.

'If this was a white woman and her child on the eastern sea board this would have been (national) front page news,' Northern Territory Police Minister Kate Worden said on Thursday.

'It wasn't... So if it's a race based issue, then let's call it as it is.

Daily Mail Australia covered the tragedy as news broke on Sunday night.

'This is an Aboriginal family. They are Territorians. And they have been subject to domestic violence,' Ms Worden continued.

'The national media can report on that and they can help us put some pressure on the federal government around providing additional funding so we can provide more services and get in to prevent it.'

'Because it's here and perhaps because it may be hidden... it hasn't got the traction that it needs.

'I just hope that nationally they understand that these sorts of incidents are not one-off and that we need national support to make sure that this doesn't keep happening here in the Territory.'

There has been an outpouring of shock and grief in the NT community since Sunday.

'My little sister and baby nephew - I don't even want to believe it,' family member Tamina Inkamala Raggett said.

'Little one never done nothing ... how can anyone do this,' local Heidi Patterson wrote.

A crime scene was declared at the site and Regional Crime are investigating

'Police located a firearm at the scene and we are treating this as a domestic violence incident,' Acting Commander Mark Grieve said

'It is impossible for the police and domestic violence workers to track these high risk families 24/7.'

'Opening up the 'rivers of grog' on hundreds of Aboriginal communities, town camps and outstations from Saturday is probably the greatest backwards step in addressing domestic violence in the history of the NT.'

Commonwealth laws banning booze in remote Aboriginal communities expired at midnight on Saturday, allowing liquor to be legally available for the first time in 15 years in some places.

The NT Government amended its own liquor laws in preparation to the ban ending, but the process in which an 'opt in' system was created raised significant concern

Under the laws passed in May, individual communities can choose if they want alcohol restrictions, but there was a lack of meaningful consultation, the NT Council of Social Service says.

'At best the government's process around these significant liquor changes lacks integrity,' chief executive Deborah Di Natale said when the laws were passed.

The Association of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies NT says the changes 'will allow alcohol to freely flow back into communities that have been dry for the past 15 years'.

'Little to no preparatory work has been done to help communities to develop effective alcohol management strategies or to provide additional resources to respond to this change,' executive officer Peter Burnheim said in May.

The Howard government's intervention in 2007 was an attempt to address violence, abuse and poverty in Indigenous communities.

The alcohol ban it introduced was continued by the Gillard government in 2012 with the Stronger Futures Act.

The only good thing that can come from Coons  allowed to drink in their community is you either opening up a pub / liquor shop or collecting recyclable containers for a 10 c bounty ! You'd be filthy rich!

What a dumb idea! Boongs and Booze don't mix!
And.... It's some how "racist" that just because these Boongs don't live in a major town it isn't national headlines?!

Look what f'n happens when whitey tries stopping Boong abuse! "Stolen Generation" gets bandied about!

You can bet they are gunna tie up resources now they can Booze on in these communities! As if they weren't little "free for alls" already!? We need an Antarctic solution for Boongs!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Mixed race gang gets punished for bashing tourist

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11058065/Tourist-bashed-kicked-Darwin-left-naked-pants-stolen-Tayarrah-Morris.html

-Horrifying CCTV footage shows six people attack an unarmed tourist in Darwin

-Christmas Eve brawl left a 28-year man unconscious, naked and bleeding 

-He was repeatedly punched, kicked, slapped and stomped on during the attack

-Tayarrah Gay Morris, 26, was the sixth attacker to plead guilty for the assaul

Africoons, Abos, & WTF was that?

Sickening footage shows the group chasing the 28-year old stranger down following a short argument, after being kicked out of Monsoons Bar in Darwin.

The tourist is repeatedly kicked, punched and stomped on as he lays helpless on the road.

Morris pleaded guilty to recklessly endangering serious harm in court - making her the last of the six brawlers to make a guilty plea.

Karl Gruber was given a three years in jail suspended after one year.

Maea Tongamoa was sentenced to four years with two years non-parole.

Duol Gile-Lul was handed a term of two years and ten months, suspended after six months

Ashleigh Epiha was given a two month suspended sentence and Kian Wise was handed a seven months sentence suspended after 48 days

Footage on original. The accused are of multiple races.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11052591/Frightening-footage-emerges-fight-Darwin-Woolworths.html

Shocking footage has emerged of a brawl at a city supermarket involving at least ten people and several knives

A teenager has been arrested following the violent altercation, which took place at a Woolworths store in Darwin on Tuesday afternoon.

Witnesses described the fight as a 'riot' with one reportedly seeing a man carrying a machete.

Video posted on social media showed several people brawling with one appearing to jump the counter of a coffee shop before arming themselves with a blade.

They then appeared to run towards the Woolworths store
Claire Ross explained what she saw telling ABC Radio Darwin the chaos was 'scary'.

'As I was closing the roller doors [to the adjacent pharmacy] people from outside were trying to run into the pharmacy for their own safety, they were really fearful for their lives,' Ms Ross said.

'One of the gentlemen with a red wine bottle went to fling it at people and I was hoping he wouldn't fling it at us.'

Ms Ross said one of her staff members was returning from the rubbish bins when the melee broke out.

They were then confronted by a man with a knife

'It was scary, there were a lot of people that were really distraught. They were just panicked and fearful,' Ms Ross said.

'He [the staff member said] 'I just couldn't believe it, there was a guy with two knives running at me and I thought I was going to die'.

NT Police Superintendent James O'Brien said the chaos was 'extremely frightening'.

'We're looking at at least 10 people walking around, there were at least two people that may have been armed with knives, that's clearly seen on all the footage,' Supt O'Brien said.

'What is very clear from the CCTV is that it was some type of disagreement between two groups of people... and it is very lucky it didn't spill over into the general public.'

The brawl has been linked to the Wadeye community, where hundreds of people have been displaced amid surging violence

One 16-year-old has been arrested and police expect to make further arrests as investigations continue.

Supt O'Brien said investigators were looking over CCTV and video footage

A typical day in the NT! Wadeye is possibly the worst place in Australia to live and is basicly a Boong war zone! You take them out of there and the Boongs still carry on primitively!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Adelaide, South Australia

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/hollywood-actor-dev-patel-caught-up-in-adelaide-stabbing/news-story/82c30880cb6d6440b68df22d8b33c0a4

The UK's World-famous Paki movie star Dev Patel stepped in to intervene in a knife fight and subsequent stabbing in Adelaide's city centre, his representatives have claimed.

The English actor was photographed speaking to police on Monday evening after witnessing the altercation on Gouger St

A man and a woman had been arguing on the street before the fight continued in a convenience store. Mr Patel allegedly tried to intervene to prevent the knife fight from escalating, but the man was reportedly stabbed in the chest

The 32-year-old man is now in hospital for treatment of the non-life threatening wound. A 34-year-old woman, who is known to the victim, was charged with aggravated assault and refused bail. Police do not believe it was a random attack.

Mr Patel's representatives told 7News he was with friends when he witnessed the fight in progress in the Adelaide city centre.

"Dev acted on his natural instinct to try and de-escalate the situation and break up the fight," they said in a statement to 7News.com.au

The curry from "slum dog millionaire " saw a boong woman go mad! If you look at the footage on the original, the cops have the suspect in the car.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11080195/NT-man-tried-rape-three-year-old-toddler-allowed-live-CHILDREN.html

A man Black c$&t who attempted to rape a young child who was playing in front of his house could be spared jail and allowed to live with other children.

Joseph Marrday, 22, pleaded guilty to one count of rape in March last year after he attempted to put his penis into a three-year-old boy's mouth outside his Darwin home.

His lawyers have requested he be allowed to serve a suspended sentence and return home to a remote Aboriginal community, where he would be living with children.

Justice Judith Kelly said letting him go would be 'guess work' and admitted there had been no 'accurate risk assessment' of his potential threat to the community, according to reporting by NT News.

The court heard Marrday approached a yard where the young boy was playing, reaching through a gap in the gate and putting his hands on the back of his head.

The 22-year-old then unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect penis where he attempted to 'insert his penis into the victim's mouth', the court heard.

A person who happened to be jogging past the house witnessed Marrday attempting to rape the child, before screaming to the boy's mother.

He was arrested shortly after, telling police he 'never did anything to the little one'. 

'She frightened me and I turned and ran away,' he said.

Marrday faced the NT Supreme Court on Wednesday where his lawyer Shannon Ramsay asked the court to allow him to return to a remote Aboriginal community to carry out an extended sentence.

'When he's in Warruwi he has not come to the attention of the criminal justice system,' she said

'He has had an incredibly positive upbringing, incredibly supportive upbringing and it has been a combination of factors that has brought him before this court.'

Justice Kelly said there was a 'slight potential difficulty' with the request, given there were 'children in the house he's going to be living in'.

'They're his cousins, I think, and the mother says she's never had any problems with him, there's no concerns about that,' Ms Ramsay replied.

Justice Kelly responded: 'Is it really possible to do any really accurate risk assessment with sexual offending of this nature with somebody who has never committed such an offence before

The prosecutor said a condition could include no unsupervised time with children, or written consent from parents if he did.

Just goes to show what a "protected species" he is! Anybody who wasn't Indige wouldn't get off light!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

I'll be he gets off light?

Alice Springs Boong "free for all" everybody has to suck up!

https://ntindependent.com.au/video-naked-man-holding-his-penis-climbs-on-taxi-smashes-windscreen

[video width=480 height=380]

A video has captured a naked man – who had allegedly just seriously assaulted a woman – holding his penis before climbing on top of a taxi and smashing the windscreen with his feet, then sitting on the roof of the car as the driver takes off.
The security video shot in Alice Springs shows the man wearing only casual shoes, and holding his penis with both hands, while jumping onto the bonnet of a taxi at a rank, before stomping on and breaking the glass of the windscreen in front of the driver's face.
The car begins to drive off and the man then sits on the roof with his legs dangling over the windscreen, holding his penis again. The video ends there.
In a media statement on July 28, NT Police media manager Rob Cross said police were investigating a serious assault on a woman in Alice Springs that day

Jew tube took the video down but original video in the article
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top