Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page

From social media.
If this wasn't done by either a :- Boong, Nigger or prick with a "squiggly name", I'd be very surprised!

Gawler in Adelaide's North is majority White!
What White person would go into a supermarket and hit randomly like this?!
They just don't wanna give a description for a bloody reason! They aren't the "enrichers" they make the muds out to be!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9842063/Darwin-gang-film-assaulting-innocent-man-Northern-Territory.html

Disturbing footage has captured the moment a gang of three teenagers set upon a defenceless man as he walked home *two of which were Boongs*

The thugs were filming kicking, punching and taunting the man as he walked alone on a dimly-lit suburban road in Darwin

'Very patient and brave bloke, he could've smashed them at any point,' wrote one.

'Love his patience and then his strategy,' added another.

'Old mate wasn't too worried, he didn't even bother kicking his thongs off.' joked a third.

The youths involved appear to have uploaded and tagged themselves in the incriminating footage
It's understood the group of boys are part of a Darwin street gang, regularly filming their exploits and boasting about them online.   

Videos and images of drug use, cash and one youth holding an array of weapons including a machete, are just some of the disturbing content posted by the teens.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/eastern-police-district/witnesses-sought-over-mile-end-assault#.YQmkI-RlaEc

Police are investigating an assault at Mile End yesterday and are asking for potential witnesses to come forward.

At about 5.15pm on Monday 2 August a man was allegedly assaulted by three boys near the Mile End Railway Station. The boys fled the scene when police arrived to assist the victim; thankfully the 49-year-old Mile End man was not seriously injured, but did require treatment

Police are calling for any witnesses to the incident to come forward, especially a woman who was at the scene but left before her details could be obtained by patrols.

Today, Tuesday 3 August, police arrested an 11-year-old Park Holme boy Boong/Nigger and charged him with assault cause harm and throw missile. He is expected to be refused bail and appear in the Adelaide Youth Court tomorrow.

This child is 11, he bashes a 49 year old up with friends, throws rocks. Got the hallmarks of a Boong! Where are the parents?.... Getting boozed up as usual..
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9856183/Police-struggle-arrest-murderer-stabbing-grandmother-death-freed-jail.html

A police video has captured the horrific moment officers tackled a naked killer on a murderous rampage through a sleepy Townsville suburb in far north Queensland.

Cops found Anthony James O'Keefe covered in blood and trying to hide in bushes after murdering grandmother Beth Kippin, 81, and trying to kill two others

The court was told O'Keefe had only been released from jail that day when he pumped himself full of amphetamines with a friend, Brittny Speechly-Faulks.

But moments later, he suddenly turned on her and attacked her with a kitchen knife.

She was left for dead in a pool of blood on her kitchen floor with several stab wounds and a serious liver injury that would have killed her if police hadn't found her.

He then ran naked around neighbouring houses, taunting locals before smashing his way into one home.

A resident called police and warned: 'He's stark naked and saying he's going to kill people.'

Another neighbour, Jason Cox, confronted O'Keefe in his driveway before he too was savagely attacked.

'He said, "Help me, they're trying to kill me,"' Mr Cox told the court, according to the ABC. O'Keefe then lunged at him and struck him in the face.

Cops called to the scene found O'Keefe naked and hiding in the bushes, armed with a fence paling
'(He was) quite erratic, quite drug affected, quite paranoid,' Senior Constable Aston Bell told the court, the Townsville Bulletin reported.

The bodycam footage from the arrest shows a dramatic pursuit through the dark streets before O'Keefe is lit up by the light of Constable Bell's Taser.

Constable Bell added: 'I had my taser drawn, I was yelling at him.'

The officer used his taser 'several times' before other officers arrived and it took four of them to subdue the drug-addled killer

Looks like a half caste Boong to me. And behaves like one!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/barossa-local-service-area/charges-over-evanston-assault#.YQ2kDeRlaEc

A man Mud has been charged following an investigation into an assault in Evanston last month.

About 3.10pm Monday 26 July police were called to a shopping centre on Tulloch Road after reports of an assault. When police arrived they spoke to the victim, a 43-year-old man, who stated he had been assaulted by two men who were not known to him. The victim received minor injuries.

Following an investigation, about 4pm Thursday 5 August an 18-year-old Davoren Park man Boong attended the Elizabeth Police Station where he was arrested and charged with assault cause harm.

He was refused bail and appeared in the Elizabeth Magistrates Court today, where he was remanded to reappear on 12 August

I saw him on the news he is an Abo hybrid gangster try hard. Who comes from a rough part of town. What do you expect?!

Boong mud ^

Victim^

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/attempt-aggravated-robbery-at-seaton#.YRbmJCVlaEc

Police are investigating an attempt aggravated robbery at Seaton early this morning.

Just after 3.40am on Saturday 14 August police were called to Tapleys Hill Road after a delivery driver was threatened by three men before being hit with a baseball bat.

The victim was standing outside his car when another car pulled up behind him. One man approached the victim and demanded money. The victim stated he had no money.  Two more men approached and one of them hit the victim in the head with a baseball bat.  The men tried to steal the victim's mobile phone before driving off.

SAAS attended and conveyed the victim to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment. Thankfully his injuries are not life threatening.

The suspects are described as three men of Aboriginal appearance aged between 18-20
Filthy, Boong Cun+$
The Price is Reich!