Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8401197/Kerb-stomped-man-says-BLM-protests-police-violence-not-just-Aboriginal-deaths.html

A young white man who claims he was kerb-stomped by cops while being strip searched says Australians should be protesting against all police brutality

Callum Cameron, 26, lost his two front teeth from the 2014 incident at a Perth police station that he said still haunts his nightmares.

The web developer detailed the shocking alleged assault in an official complaint to the Corruption and Crime Commission seen by Daily Mail Australia

Having turned his life around after years of homelessness and alcoholism, he said making police violence a 'racial issue' wouldn't solve the problem.

'Black Lives Matter is necessary to stop systemic racism, but if we want to address deaths in custody and police brutality it needs to not just be about race,' he said.

'I know Aboriginals have it worse, though. If officers did that to me as white male, how would they treat a black person
Admin Note: What a dickhead!

Mr Cameron was arrested after a drunken altercation in the CBD on April 9, 2014, and taken to a cell at a Perth police station.

'I was confused about why I had been locked up and I banged on my door repeatedly for help,' he wrote in the complaint to the police watchdog.

He says he was then dragged to a room with no cameras by four male auxiliary officers, a policeman, and a policewoman to be strip searched.

'I was told to strip naked - I obliged. Then, I was tripped on to my face by two of the auxiliary officers,' he claimed.

'A third auxiliary officer and the male police officer then pushed my head into the floor very firmly.

'One of them opened my bottom jaw so my two front teeth were resting on the grey concrete floor.

'The fourth auxiliary officer stomped on the back of my head with wanton force, then repeated the action three more times

'The female police officer watched the ordeal, gloating at the strength and bravery of her colleagues.

'I was curb stomped by six officers for banging on the door of my cell.'

Mr Cameron claimed a nurse at the prison he was sent to refused to give him any notes of his injuries that he could use in reporting the alleged incident.

'It was extremely demoralising being pinned down and stomped on when I was naked. I felt violated and treated unfairly by the whole system,' he told Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8408341/Lucius-Baira-Hills-mother-Lesley-Lee-Hill-released-bail-plan-sons-funeral-Townsville.html

The 28-year-old mother of one of the four teenagers killed when their friend crashed a stolen car has been released from custody to arrange her son's funeral

Defence lawyer Phil Rennick told the court family members had travelled from New South Wales to Townsville in the hopes that Hill would be able to assist with funeral plans.

Mr Rennick was required to tell the judge what the funeral plans involved and gather several affidavits including references

Hill was granted bail on the condition that she would stay with her mother - who Lucius was living with before he died - and report to Mundingburra Police Station every Friday.

'We're relieved our client has been released from custody so she can mourn the death of her son and attend to sorry business,' Mr Rennick told the publication.

She will appear in court again later this month on the vehicle charge

A Go Fund Me page was set up to help pay for the teenager's funeral with a target of $8,000

Admin Note: A GoFundMe page set up for a White Irish boy murdered by Africans on video was banned for being racist

We tragically lost Lucius at the young age of 13. We as a family are asking for any help we can get as this happened so suddenly. Please and thank you in advance,' a message from the organiser read.

Cayenne Nona, 14, Rayveena Coolwell, 15, and Aaliyah Tappa Brown, 17, also died in the crash.

A witness, who claimed he saw the moments leading up to the fatal crash, said the car was speeding.

'They were doing at least 120km down Hodges Crescent and I said to my missus they're going to kill someone, there were no police around, just these two cars and they just kept doing blocks,' he told the Townsville Bulletin.

Pictures from the scene showed a badly-wrecked white Kia Sorrento upside down at the intersection. 

The 14-year-old alleged driver was charged with a string of offences, including dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death, two counts of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, burglary and possessing dangerous drugs

Respected indigenous elder Uncle Rusty Butler called for action to be taken against youth crime to save lives.

'I feel empty ... because you know they should never have died,' he said.

'We had the chance to save these kids ... we need to deal with this because it's not going to get better from here

The Facts:
"14-year-old driver"
(1) the Mum has her boy at 15
(2) She was a crook who's crimes include :- Burglary and hard drugs
(3) She stole a car and put a bunch of teenagers in it and drove badly.
(4) The Abos want community money for funeral costs due to her negligence.
(5) Abo elders are saying they want these kids to stop this behaviour ?!

... Just how do they think we are going to stop these "Babies making babies" conducting themselves in this fashion?
I guess it is Whiteys fault ?!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/ernie-dingo-whacks-man-at-perth-train-station-over-racist-slur-20200617-p553hm.html

One of the country's most well-known actors has been involved in a violent incident at a Perth train station after he claims he was called a "f---ing Abo

Ernie Dingo was at central station on Wednesday morning waiting to board a train when a man reportedly walked past him and made the racial slur.

"I chased him and scruffs him," Dingo said, according to Ngaarda Media, which published an account of the scuffle in the actor's own words on social media.

"'Say it again'. He is scared now and I whack him on the right side of his head.

"He slips and falls trying to get away, his foot falls between the platform and the train, I drag his arse away from the edge, as he is laying there I ask again, 'say it again, give me an excuse to whack you', he doesn't.

The Public Transport Authority confirmed an incident happened at the station on Wednesday morning, but there were no plans to release security footage.

Dingo said he was told by two men nearby the man who made the slur may have had an intellectual disability.

"Well if he is gunna say that * to me, I'll have a go at him," he said.

"I'm 63. I don't take that * from anyone.

"I might make the news tonight.

See! This boong loves doing racists skits! Riding on the coat tails of the BLM movement!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Vandals scribble 'death to Australia' and 'no pride in genocide' on a historic statue in Adelaide for the second night running

* Colonel William Light's statue on Montefiore Hill in North Adelaide was graffitied
* Vandals previously targeted Light's statue on Wednesday but it was cleaned off
* It was hit again Thursday with two phrases in red including 'Death to Australia'
* The graffiti on the statue appear to be related to Black Lives Matter Movement

Thomas Duff | Daily Mail (UK) | 25 June 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8457725/Adelaides-Colonel-William-Light-monument-vandalised-again.html

A statue commemorating the man who chose the site of South Australia's capital has been vandalised for the second night in a row and tagged with the words 'Death to Australia'.

The words 'No pride in genocide' were also written on the base of the Colonel William Light monument, on Montefiore Hill which overlooks Adelaide's CBD.

Colonel Light was a British naval and army officer who was appointed surveyor-general of South Australia and who also designed the layout of the state's capital.

The tags appear to be related to the Black Lives Matter movement, which drew more than 5000 people into Adelaide's city centre earlier this month, calling for justice over the death of American man George Floyd and an end to Aboriginal deaths in custody.

However, historical references to Colonel Light's time in SA do not indicate any particular issues with the Indigenous community.

The Boer War Memorial, located outside Government House in the CBD, was also vandalised.

Premier Steven Marshall said existing monuments would not be taken down but more should be erected to commemorate Aboriginal men and woman.

'We have got one of the most important statues commemorating Aboriginal men and women's service to Australia on the Torrens Parade Ground,' Mr Marshall said.

'We should be putting up more statues in SA commemorating the great achievements of Aboriginal men and women. We should not be desecrating other statues in our state.'

Black Lives Matter Adelaide protest organiser Natasha Wanganeen said she did not support vandalism but wanted Colonel Light's statue removed.

'Why does Australia want to hold onto these things that are disheartening to Aboriginal people?,' she said on ABC Radio on Thursday.

'If it is at this point where people are spraying stuff and defacing things, that is a clear message to me that they do not want (the statue) there either.'

Deputy Lord Mayor Alexander Hyde said he condemned the 'cowardly' and 'nonsensical' attack on the monument.

'I'm not going to defend any other injustices that have taken place across Australia, but South Australia was founded as a free settlement and on the principle of protection for everyone, including Indigenous Australians,' he said.

Statues around Australia and the world have been defaced amid Black Lives Matter protests, with the statue of Townsville's Robert Towns, one of the Queensland city's founders, on Monday being defaced with red paint.

A police spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia they are currently investigating the incident.

The graffiti on Light's statue comes after two Captain Cook statues were defaced earlier this month in Sydney's Hyde Park and Randwick.

Black Lives Matter Adelaide protest co-host Natasha Wanganeen said yesterday that she was unaware who was responsible for the vandalism and did not support their actions.

But she has called for the removal of Light's statue and for it to be replaced with an indigenous person or someone who fought for indigenous rights.

Colonel William Light was a British navel and army office throughout the early 1800s and died on October 6, 1839.

He was the first Surveyor-General of the British Province of South Australia and is known for naming the city of Adelaide.

The statue of Light was unveiled in 1906 at the northern end of Victoria Square.

It was moved to its current position in 1938 to commemorate the centenary of his death and renamed 'Light's Vision.'

Colonel Light points to Adelaide - the city he founded in South Australia

Comment:

The last time I was there at that statue was in 1978 ... still, I hope the muds and their traitors in crime continue with their vandalism. Their minority pestilence is rapidly waking up an angry majority.

A message to the supposedly democratically elected cowardly anti-White government: You can forget White Racial Activists defending the statues. If you JOG bastards can't control the muds and race-traitors, we'll start blowing up Abo statues, tearing down and burning Abo flags, burning down Multi-Culti Community Centres, and destroying anything vaguely reminiscent of that sub-human dot painted shite you call Aboriginal Art.

What's more, we don't give a damn about your PC Police - your Blue Niggers - your protectors of the Black Plague who are just out to issue fines and make sure the world is right for the non-White.

RAHOWA!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/12448670

The only major grocery store in the remote town of Tennant Creek, 500 kilometres north of Alice Springs, has been forced to close after a fire overnight

Northern Territory Police said a large fire at the rear of the IGA building was well underway when crews arrived on the scene shortly after 7:30pm.

NT Fire and Rescue Service Acting District Officer David Letheby said the initial report was that a bin and some pallets were burning at the back of the building.

"When they arrived, the fire had spread into the building itself," he said.

"They discovered black smoke issuing from a number of the vents around the ceiling space and the fire had progressed into the ceiling.

"The fire fight went on for a couple of hours and it's resulted in probably about a third of the roof collapsing and serious damage to the stock inside the building.

"It did cause damage to adjoining shops, but the crews managed to stop it spreading to that row of buildings that join the IGA.

'"It's a major event for Tennant Creek.

"The emergency is only beginning — there's a lot of considerations to take place now."

District Officer Letheby said the fire started after the store shut and thankfully no-one had to be evacuated

District Officer Letheby, along with relief crews, was travelling to Tennant Creek from Alice Springs today to undertake an investigation.

"[Crews] have been there all night doing a fire watch, putting out hot spots — they've been on the job since 7:30 last night," he said

The IGA posted a message to social media confirming it had to close until further notice, but said it was doing everything possible to get the store back up and running.

"In the meantime we will be looking at all options to keep supporting our community and our customers during this time," the post said.

District Officer Letheby said he understood there were contingency plans underway, including an assessment of whether the warehouse could make supplies available.

"You've just got one food store in a major town like Tennant Creek with 3,000 or 4,000 people," he said

IGA management confirmed it was looking at potentially setting up a shop at the back of the town's BP petrol station.

It estimated approximately $900,000 worth of stock was lost in the fire.

Some comments on social media suggested residents were considering driving to Alice Springs to get supplies while the store was closed

This is a town full of Abos. There is a lot of crime there and you can bet a white person wasn't responsible for this.
Any thing the Abos can destroy they will if they get the chance. Anybody they can hurt they will too!
5 hours drive to the other supermarkets now!? All they have besides that was :- a Butcher's shop , and a couple Petrol stations.

The Price is Reich!