Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
Cucking Foons!

Admin Note: The Human Rights and Bullshit Board of Australia is a taxpayer funded organisation that rejects complaints from White Australians. They have bitched about CREATIVITY several times in the past - and we just laughed!

CREATIVITY AUSTRALIA IS STILL HERE!
January 26 is WHITE VICTORY DAY
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/wa/2022/01/24/terence-kelly-cleo-smith

A man  Boong has pleaded guilty in court to abducting Cleo Smith from her family's Western Australian campsite, sparking a widespread search and attracting global attention.

Terence Darrell Kelly, 36, on Monday admitted taking the four-year-old from a tent at the remote Blowholes campsite last year.

He faced a magistrate via videolink from custody, pleading guilty to forcibly taking a child under 16
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10492667/Aboriginal-teen-allegedly-murdered-cop-ran-officer-axe-days-prior.html

Indigenous teen Kumanjayi Walker was fatally shot during a failed outback arrest

NT Constable Zachary Rolfe is
on trial for the 19-year-old's alleged murder

The Supreme Court heard Walker ran at officers with an axe just days prior

Arrest footage on the original of this vicious Boong brandishing an axe at the cops days before he stabbed a cop and the cop killed him as a result.

:angel :obama

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Coon Shoplifter Gets Violent

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=3046

Boong chimping out after being busted stealing!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Nothing Unusual - Just An Average Abo Life

How a young Aboriginal boy whose mother never wanted him turned to a life of drugs and crime and bashed his girlfriend before he was shot dead aged 19 by a cop he stabbed with scissors - as his tragic life story is revealed for the first time

Padraig Collins | Daily Mail (UK) | 16 March 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10609855/How-Aboriginal-boy-parents-didnt-want-turned-crime-shot-dead-cop.html

He died in a pool of blood with three bullets in his body, but Kumanjayi Walker's life unraveled years before he embedded a pair of scissors into a young cop's arm

The Aboriginal teen, 19, was shot dead while resisting arrest in Yuendumu, 290km north-west of Alice Springs on November 9, 2019

He was shot three times by Constable Zachary Rolfe, 30, who last week was found not guilty of murder, manslaughter, and engaging in a violent act causing death by a Northern Territory Supreme Court jury.

Quote from: MSM Reveals the Truth About This ParasiteThose are the facts, as found by the court, but for his short life leading up to that point, Mr Walker led a troubled existence.

Given how his life was shaped before he was even born, many might say he never had a chance - but his girlfriend Rickisha Robertson was never given a chance by him either, with the horrific violence he allegedly inflicted on her

Mr Walker was born in Alice Springs Hospital on October 13, 2000, to a mother, Selina Lane, who was a petrol sniffer and drank heavily while pregnant with him.

She very quickly gave the baby then known as Arnold to Leanne Oldfield and Sampson Anthony who raised him in an environment of 'alcohol abuse and severe domestic violence'.

Ms Oldfield was friends with Mr Walker's biological parents but was not related to either of them.

In April 2001, when he was six months old, he was living with his foster parents at a town camp on the edge of Alice Springs, while his maternal and paternal relatives were fighting over who should look after him

The dispute also involved Ms Oldfield, with allegations of alcohol abuse and 'filthy' living conditions being thrown about.

By September 2002, just before his second birthday, Arnold - who was also sometimes known by his middle name Charles - was being cared for by a grandmother but had ear and chest infections, nits, and scabies.

During his early childhood, Arnold also spent time with two other families, before moving to Adelaide with Ms Oldfield and Mr Anthony in 2007.

There he went to McFarlane Primary School until 2010, where teachers recognised him as having 'special needs'.

In 2010, Ms Oldfield left Adelaide and took Arnold with her to Yuendumu in the NT

Mr Anthony followed later, but ended up in prison in Darwin, where he died in 2014.

By the age of 11, Arnold was committing break-ins. Aged 12, he was enrolled in the government-funded Mt Theo Program that aims to divert troubled indigenous youth away from crime and substance abuse.

The program's coordinator Kerri-Anne Chilvers recorded that he was a 'dysfunctional child with poor impulse control and inability to control his emotions'.

After a trip back to Adelaide followed by another return to the NT, Arnold was reenrolled at Yuendumu Primary School in October 2013, but his attendance was 'extremely low' and the principal there also believed he had 'special needs'.

Soon after returning to Yuendumu he was regularly drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana.

In April 2014 he broke into the Yuendumu Medical Clinic and an early childhood learning centre, causing an estimated $130,000 worth of damage

The clinic is the same one from where staff were evacuated, due to their fear of break-ins, on the morning of Mr Walker's shooting death in November 2019.

In 2015, after he moved in with his grandmother Margaret Brown at Yuendumu, he met Rickisha Robertson, who became his girlfriend.

He would later allegedly beat her head with a rock and punch, kick and choke her, and one time bashed her with a piece of steel, breaking her left hand.

But Ms Robertson blamed herself. 'It was really hard that he was assaulting me but he always said "I forgive you",' she told The Australian.

'I'm the one who was getting into his way. I was trying to stop him from... getting mad at me.'

Mr Walker continued to get into trouble with the police and his neighbours. He got into fights, stole cars, and damaged property.

He again moved to other areas and was enrolled in other programs seeking to help him. But nothing worked

He had no interest in finding a job and spent his days watching TV and smoking. On Facebook accounts he posted photos of himself posing as a gangster.

On two occasions he cut off electronic monitoring devices while out on bail, leading the police to try to contact Ms Robertson to warn her he could be looking for her.

On Tuesday November 5, 2019, a warrant was issued for his arrest for breaching his suspended sentence.

On November 6, an attempt to arrest him led to Mr Walker chasing two police officers, armed with an axe.

But the officers did not draw their guns. Instead, they let Mr Walker run from his Yuendumu home into the bush, saying they wanted to de-escalate the situation

On November 9, he was shot dead while resisting arrest in Yuendumu.

Constable Rolfe fired three shots at the teen, after the young man stabbed the officer in the shoulder with a pair of scissors.

He was found not guilty of all charges and his father, Richard Rolfe, called for the removal of the NT Police Commissioner Jamie Chalker from his position

Zachary Rolfe's father speaks out

Richard Rolfe said he's 'incredibly proud' of his son Zachary, who was found not guilty of the murder of Kumanjayi Walker.

Constable Rolfe wants to return to the police but after the verdict, the Northern Territory Police Force stood him down again pending a further inquiry.

Richard Rolfe did not forget Mr Walker's family, nor the local community, in his interview.

'It's been traumatic for many, many people,' he told 2GB radio.

'It's been traumatic for the Walker family, the Yuendumu community, the entire Northern Territory Police Force.

'It's been very, very divisive, and the reason it's been so divisive is because the Police Commissioner (Jamie Chalker) has tried to make it divisive by lying continually to the Yuendumu community.'

Richard Rolfe called for the removal of Commissioner Chalker from his position.

Constable Rolfe wants to return to the police but after the verdict, the Northern Territory Police Force stood him down again pending a further inquiry.

Richard Rolfe called for the removal of Commissioner Chalker from his position: He said his son and his family never heard from the police commissioner to check on their welfare during the murder trial.

'We have never, ever heard from one of his (Chalker's) current commissioned officers to check on the welfare of Zach or his family,' Mr Rolfe said.

'A true leader would be there to look after their staff.'

Look what the Head of NT police did ! Threw the white officer "under a bus" for using a gun to defend himself from a "Coon Crook". Just to Appease the "mob"!

Just look at what the Govt is breeding up there?! Communities fully of degenerate Boongs doing bugger all!

Time we quit keeping Boongs as "pets" just to boost their numbers because so many wind up in Gaol! Just because they can't evolve in a technically advanced nation like ours!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

No Whites involved. Just standard mud community violence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10688015/AFL-star-Brennan-Stack-Shai-Martin-caught-CCTV-allegedly-bashing-two-women-Perth-carpark.html

Shocking CCTV footage shows a late-night carpark brawl in Perth 

AFL star Brennan Stack and friend Shai Anthony Martin alleged to be involved

Two women were allegedly bashed, kicked, and stomped on in the brawl

Tiara Cox and Kia Krakouer left with serious injuries following March 20 incident

One looks like a Boong, the other a Paki, and the girls they beat were either coons or co-co nuts too! They are both inheritantly violent and impulsive!
The Price is Reich!