Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/barossa-local-service-area/teen-charged-over-break-in-at-lower-light

A teenager has been arrested over a break-in at Lower Light on the weekend.

It will be alleged the teen entered a hotel on Port Wakefield Road, Lower Light in the early hours of Saturday 9 October and was attempting to steal alcohol when he was disturbed by staff members and ran off.

Following investigations, a 16-year-old boy from the State's Far North was arrested tonight and charged with serious criminal trespass and theft.  He was refused police bail and will appear in the Port Augusta Youth Court tomorrow, Thursday 14 October.

Pt Augusta/ far north boy!, teenager who robs booze ... gotta be a Coon!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://flipboard.com/@7newsaustralia/7news-australia-ldajas95z/cleo-smith-found-terrance-kelly-accused-of-abducting-wa-girl-cleo-smith/a-Nj1cTOLUS3umjo3JKA4b1g%3Aa%3A3088356752-9b0f296504%2Fcom.au

Boong !.....accused of abduction a young, White Girl for two weeks!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10158313/Cleo-Smith-ALIVE-Carnarvon-vanishing-campsite.html

Cleo Smith was just seven minutes drive away from her family home when she was found alone in a locked house 18 days after she was snatched from her tent on a family camping trip

Four-year-old Cleo disappeared on October 16 and was found alive at 12.46am on Wednesday when police stormed a public housing home after a sudden tip off with a 'needle in haystack' clue

Police feared the missing girl could have been spirited away anywhere in the country - but instead she was under their noses all along in a rundown house just 3km from her home and 75km from the campsite.

'What's your name?' officers asked as they scooped her up into their arms. 'My name is Cleo,' she replied.

That rundown house on Tonkin Crescent in Brockman, in the northern suburbs of Carnarvon in northwest Western Australia, just kilometres from where she lived in South Carnarvon.
Right in the middle is the town's main shopping centre where the 36-year-old resident of the house was seen by neighbours buying Kimbies nappies at Woolworths.

Cleo was likely already locked up in the house when her mother Ellie Smith and stepfather Jake Gliddon awoke at 6am to find she was no longer lying next to them and her baby sister Isla in their tent at Blowholes camping grounds.

Police received a sudden tip-off on Tuesday night containing 'really important information about a car', which they confirmed with phone data and 'a lot of forensic leads' - and just hours later raided the house

'We've collected phone data, witness statements, DNA, fingerprints, rubbish along the highways, CCTV - we've collected everything,' Deputy WA Police Commissioner Col Blanch said.

'The million dollar reward helped us with collecting even more from the members of the public. Everyone came forward to helping us.

'There were car movements, there were phone movements, there were antecedents of people, the jigsaw fit the puzzle.

'We had to find that needle. Last night the needle in the haystack came out and they acted in a heartbeat.'

The vital tip-off was the last piece of the puzzle in a case that until then frustrated and eluded detectives and had Australians fearing Cleo would never be found, let alone alive.
There were other signs too, from the sound of a little girl crying heard by neighbours to the suspected kidnapper pacing around the street and buying nappies for a child he didn't have.

However, neighbours on Tonkin Crescent, entirely populated by public housing, didn't join the dots until after Cleo was rescued and failed to report the suspicious behaviour to police.

One of them told Seven News she became suspicious after seeing the suspect buying Kimbies nappies from a supermarket.

'The other day, I think it was Monday, we saw him in Woolworths buying nappies but we didn't click on who it was or what he was buying them for,' she said. 'Until now.'

Sahntayah McKenzie recalled how she heard a little girl crying one night, but did not think anything of it at the time.

'Not last night, the night before it... I heard a little girl crying but I wouldn't expect it to be Cleo,' she told the West Australian.

'I didn't expect it would happen in this little neighbourhood, a lot of people know each other.'

Henry Dodd said police spent several hours driving up and down the street before breaking into the home.

Neighbours described the man as 'quiet' and said they wouldn't expect him to be involved.

'Everyone that knows the person that stays in that house, wouldn't think that it would be him,' he said.
'We got a shock ourselves that it was him.'

Another neighbour told the Today show: 'S**t, she's been that close.'

Another local described the man in custody as an 'oddball'.

'He is a bit of an oddball... definitely wouldn't have picked him... it has completely derailed me,' Rennee Turner said.

'I'd heard whispers... I kind of figured the police might have had an idea of what was going on, because I have never seen such a massive amount of cops here for so long.'

Others said he in recent weeks bought food he didn't usually buy, and that he moved his dog that usually stayed in the backyard to the front yarn.

Neighbours who witnessed the dramatic police raid, after which officers were seen carrying a crow bar and a battering ram out of the house, described how Cleo was carried to safety.

'We stood back and waited but after that, we saw someone, on the detective shoulder. We thought it might be the little girl, which it was,' Henry Dodd told Seven News

Terrence Kelly is a Boong who lives in ghetto Carnarvon ! They don't want to let too much out that he's a Boong!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Facts

* A young American woman went missing in the month prior: Her disappearance and eventual murder became world dominating news. Blacks in America, Britain and Australia all declared that the announcement on mainstream media that a White woman had disappeared was "RACIST!" because ONLY Black Lives Matter.

* Cleo Smith is Taken: Blacks in Australia declare that the announcement on mainstream media that a little 4 year old White girl had disappeared was "RACIST!" because ONLY Black Lives Matter.

* Comparisons are made between 4 year old Cleo Smith and Aboriginal teens with a history of criminality, drugs and public drunkenness.

* Cleo Smith was found to have been taken by an Aboriginal male.

* Aboriginal and other Blacks in Australia claim to be victims of White Racism because of "that little White C*nt kid!"
    Source: Twitter - Since Removed.

Cleo Smith found: Police Commissioner Chris Dawson says officers had no idea what they would find during raid
https://thewest.com.au/news/cleo-smith/cleo-smith-found-police-commissioner-chris-dawson-says-officers-had-no-idea-what-they-would-find-during-raid-c-4419983

Western Australians are already incredibly proud of our police force ... now they have added reason to be incredibly proud .. for delivering Cleo from this nightmare and bringing a little bit of sunshine into an otherwise dark world."

As for the man police will allege took the little girl from her parent's tent, he spent the morning in custody being interrogated by detectives.

However, he later had to be rushed to the Carnarvon hospital, guarded by three police officers, after he injured his head inside his cell.

The West Australian understands the man had also undergone psychiatric assessment after being deemed not mentally stable.

It is expected police will remain in Carnarvon for several weeks as the investigation continues. On Wednesday, Mr Dawson and Mr Papalia spoke with local Aboriginal leaders about the investigation.

Police were on Wednesday night still considering what charges would be laid — and when.

The Boong is mad! He probably won't get too heaftier punishment because he's a protected species! I feel sorry for the parents, imagine going to a remote campsite and having your kids abducted by a crazy Abo?! Then kept in the dark for a couple weeks about her.

Notice the MSM still is reluctant to show too many images of the Boong criminal?!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

A Stolen Generation of his own making?
Obsessed with White Baby Dolls - Crazy Abo Kidnapped a Real White Baby

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10164271/Cleo-Smith-Accused-Terry-Kellys-alleged-Bratz-doll-obsession.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10164777/Cleo-Smith-Alleged-abductors-outburst-Western-Australia-court.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10165023/Cleo-Smith-Neighbour-Terry-Kelly-36-saw-car-dolls-week-charged.html

The man arrested moments before Cleo Smith was discovered in a derelict house was allegedly obsessed with dolls and created fake social media profiles of his imaginary family.

Terry Kelly, 36, was charged on Thursday night over Cleo's 18 day disappearance after she was dramatically rescued from a Carnarvon house, in Western Australia, in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Since Kelly's arrest, multiple social media accounts have emerged which allegedly belonged to him, where he boasts about his love for Bratz dolls.

One social media account is allegedly solely dedicated to his obsession with dolls, showing a room in a house filled with the toys.

It is unknown if the room is in Kelly's Tonkin Crescent home, where Cleo was found.

When asked about the alleged doll obsession and whether Kelly might have used the toys to lure Cleo, police told media gathered at a press conference that they would not be commenting on it. 

White people should be pushing back with "stolen generation" at the Boongs now!... would make a good meme! I can just imagine what he told the cops "
Eaayyyh ! Ahh only wanned tah play dolls houses wid the girl no buddy wuz gunna play dat wid me Enna tahm soon ya know"!

"Ehhay lil gul ! I spent all mah welfare munni on dees dolls at da expense of da white carnz , while I beez a lahzy boong all dah!'
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2021/11/04/aboriginal-man-wrongly-named-cleo-smith-abductor-plans-sue-seven-network

The man wrongly identified as the abductor of Carnarvon toddler Cleo Smith by 7 News says he was deeply distressed by the monumental mistake.

Terry Flowers also known by his mother's name, Kelly, had his photo plastered all over social media yesterday in connection with the case of four-year-old Cleo Smith

He told Nigaarda Media he was very excited to hear that Cleo had been found at a home in Carnarvon.

"I rang my partner and told her they found that baby, that girl. We was happy for her," he said.

But soon after, while at Karratha hospital with his own child, he got another call.

"My sister rang me and told me they've got my photo up for the person who took the girl," he said.

When he saw his photo on a social media post he went to the local police station for assistance.

The post was taken down but picked up by commercial television station Channel Seven.

"We seen it up on Channel 7 and Sunrise page. I got upset and went back into the police station," he said.

"I ended up getting more upset and I had a panic attack in the police station."

He was so distressed he ended up needing medical treatment.

"I got really upset yesterday. It put me in a state where I had to come into the hospital," he said.

"They gave me drugs just to calm me down."

There must be a lot of Boongs called "Terry Kelly" in little Carnarvon ?! "Sorry sir! You got da wrong coon!" How funny is that ?
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top