Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
Activists Black Supremacists call for Black Lives Matter protesters to pull down a statue of Captain Cook - after monuments were destroyed in overseas protests

* Activists are calling for protesters to tear down a Captain James Cook statue
* The statue of Captain Cook stands in Hyde Park in Sydney and was built in 1878
* BLM activists want it to be ripped down after protesters in the UK did the same
* Anyone who defaces statue could face a fine of up to $88,000 or seven years jail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8400531/Activists-call-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters-pull-statue-Captain-Cook-Hyde-Park.html

The calls came after protesters in Bristol, in eastern England, tore down a statue of 17th century philanthropist Edward Colston by tying ropes around it and dumping it in the nearby harbour.

The destruction of the statue of Edward Colston in Bristol in England was being investigated by police. {Bullshit!}

Meanwhile, protesters in the U.S toppled a statue of Confederate General Williams Carter Wickham in Richmond, Virginia, with one person urinating on it before it was pulled down.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8399483/Video-surfaces-two-young-Australian-women-mocking-Aboriginal-people-restaurant.html

Shocking footage shows two young women appearing to mock Indigenous Australians while out for dinner at a packed Thai restaurant.

The women were filmed ridiculing a traditional dance as they dined in Wollongong, even pretending to play a didgeridoo.

The pair - both 20 - laughed and giggled as they pulled faces and made mocking noises with little regard to the scores of diners sat around them.

Other customers are seen staring at the friends in horror as another girl filmed the scene and posted it on Snapchat - writing 'I'm dying' and a series of laughing emojis.

Giggling as they made mocking noises, one of the pair is heard saying 'this is in Aboriginal'.

It soon provoked outrage from the local community and was removed, with friends of the group saying they were 'disgusted' by the footage.

They were dining at a packed-out and popular Thai restaurant, on Sunday night when the video was taken

The pair have since received death threats and are said to 'deeply regret' their actions.

One of the girls is at one point seen mimicking playing the didgeridoo with a carafe of water, before both wave their fingers on their heads, seemingly mocking a cultural dance.

The patrons at the table next to the girls appeared increasingly uncomfortable as the scene went on, and repeatedly glared at the girls while they were giggling and being filmed.

'It's so embarrassing,' Darci Simpson-Carr, a young woman from Wollongong, told Daily Mail Australia.

'In a public restaurant with everyone sitting around watching this. So pathetic

She went on to share the footage to her public Facebook channel to highlight the inappropriate nature of the women's actions.

'This is so wrong. Especially because we are going through a black movement at the moment,' she wrote on the post, which quickly went viral.

Earlier on Sunday, thousands marched at Wollongong's own Black Lives Matter protest, on the back of the global protests following the death of George Floyd in America.

Australian activists have called for better treated for Aboriginal people, citing the 432 Indigenous deaths in police custody since 1991.

A former school friend said: 'Wow, embarrassed to know you. You girls are sad

She insisted the pair hadn't intended to cause any offence, with another saying they had gone into hiding since the video surfaced

The boongs need to direct their anger somehow . In this case they want to hunt down people having a light hearted joke. Besides if it is ok for them to dance like this or even mock their own traditions , it should be good for everybody to do it.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/television/meyne-wyatts-extraordinary-qa-monologue-hailed-as-best-two-minutes-of-australian-tv-ever/news-story/b6c3a50973413cc991222e87fa8236f2

A two-minute monologue closing out last night's episode of Q&A has been hailed as the "best two minutes of Australian TV ever".

Neighbours actor Meyne Wyatt, a Wongutha-Yamatji man from Kalgoorlie, spoke passionately against injustice towards Indigenous Australians in the emotionally charged episode, which focused on racism and black deaths in custody, following the weekend's nationwide Black Lives Matter protests.

But it was his chilling performance at the end of the show which really prompted an outpouring of support from viewers.

In a stirring speech from his play, City Of Gold, Wyatt condemned police brutality and spoke about black identity as he became visibly emotional.

"I'm always going to be a black friend, aren't I? That's all anyone ever sees. I'm never just an actor, I'm an Indigenous actor. Hey, I love reppin', but I don't hear old Joe Bloggs over here being called 'white Anglo-Saxon actor blah di blah,'" Wyatt began
'They're torturing her': Big Brother cringe

"I'm always in the black show, the black play. I'm always the angry one, the tracker, the thief. Sometimes I just want to be seen for my talent, not my skin colour, not my race. I hate being a token, box to tick, part of some 'diversity' angle. 'Oh, what are you whingeing for, you're not a real one, anyway – you're only part.'

"Well, what part then? My foot? My arm? My leg? You're either black or not. You wanna do a DNA test, come suck my blood.

"'But how will we move forward if we dwell on the past?' That's your privilege. You get to ask that question. Ours, we can dance and be good at sport. You go to weddings, we go to funerals.

"'No no, you're not your ancestors, its not your fault you have white skin' – but you do benefit from it.

"You can be OK – me? I have to be exceptional. I mess up, I'm done. There's no path back for me, there's no road to redemption. Being black and successful comes at a cost. You take a hit whether you like it or not, because you want your 'blacks' quiet and humble.

"You can't stand up, you have to sit down. Ask a brother boy, Adam Goodes. A kid says some racist sh*t – not ignorant, racist – calling a blackfella an 'ape'. Come on man, we were flora and fauna before 1967 – no actually, we didn't exist at all.

"He got it. It was a kid – this was a learning moment, he taught that kid a lesson. But they didn't like that – a black man standing up for himself, no, they didn't like that.

"'You shut up boy, you stay in your lane, every time you touch a ball we're going to boo your a**e'. So he showed them a scary black, throwing imaginary spears and sh*t – but did they like that? Oh, nah nah nah, they didn't like that.

"Every arena, every stadium, they booed him. 'It's coz the way the flog plays football' – bulls**t. No-one booed him the way they booed him until he stood up and said something about race.

"The second he stood up, everyone came out of the woodwork to give him sh*t. And what, he's supposed to sit there and take it? Well I'll tell you right now – Adam Goodes has taken it. His whole life, he's taken it.

"I've taken it. No matter what, no matter how big, how small, I'll get some racist sh*t on a weekly basis, and I'll take it. You know, it used to be that in your face – 'You boong, you black dog, coon' kind of sh*t, 'Gonna chase you down the ditch with my baseball bat' skinhead sh*t ... when I was 14 years old.

"But nah, 'We've come forward, we're progressive, we're going to give you that small subtle sh*t'. Sh*t that's always been there, but it's not that obvious, in your face s**t, it's that, 'Ooh no we can't be seen to be racist' kind of sh*t.

"Security guard following me around the store, asking to search my bag. Walking up to the counter first, and being served second, or third or last kind of sh*t. Hailing down a cab to see it slow down, look at my face, then drive off. More than once, more than twice – more than once, twice, on any one occasion, yeah, that sh*t I'll get weekly.

"Sometimes I'll get it days in a row, if I'm really lucky. And that's the kind of sh*t I'm letting them think they're getting away with, because to be honest, I can't be bothered. I can't be bothered teaching their ignorant a**es on a daily basis. I don't have the energy or the enthusiasm. It's exhausting, and I like living my life.

"But on occasion, when you've caught me on a bad day, where I don't feel like taking it, I'll give you that 'angry black' you've been asking for and I'll tear you a new a**ehole. Not because of that one time, but because of my whole life. At least Adam (Goodes) danced ... and they still p**sed and moaned.

"But it's not about that one time, it's about all those times. And seeing us as animals and not as people, that sh*t needs to stop. Black deaths in custody, that sh*t needs to stop.

"I wanna be what you want me to be, I wanna be what I wanna be. Never trade your authenticity for approval. Be crazy. Take a risk. Be different. Offend your family. Call them out. Silence is violence. Complacency is complicity.

"I don't wanna be quiet, I don't wanna be humble, I don't wanna sit down."

The monologue quickly sparked a strong reaction on Twitter, with comedian Nazeem Hussain describing it as "the best two minutes of Australian television ever

Cranky Mc Cranky pants here thinks he is going to change the world! The differences between Boongs and everybody else is too vastly different to ignore!

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/qa-actor-meyne-wyatt-delivers-furious-rant-against-injustice-towards-indigenous-people/news-story/aca8ed99f89ea818bc3f706999c8ad55

Skip the Article and Read the Comments at the bottom ...

Comment by Nathan

More non aboriginals die in Australian prisons, and at a higher rate. How is addressing the deaths of aboriginals only in any way 'justice'? They seem to be saying that aboriginal deaths need to take a higher priority over the deaths of any other race. Sounds damn racist to me.
As per all left wing anti Australia causes, the facts are ignored here

https://www.aic.gov.au/publications/tandi/tandi309
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8403145/Outrage-trolls-post-disgusting-racist-comments-four-Aboriginal-teens-killed-horror-crash.html

An Aboriginal activist has likened 'gutless' online trolls who posted vile racist comments about a fatal crash that claimed the lives of four teens to the Ku Klux Klan

Lucias Baira-Hill, 13, Cayenne Nona, 14, Rayveena Coolwell, 15, and Aaliyah Tappa Brown, 17,  were killed instantly when an allegedly stolen Kia Sorento they were travelling in clipped a roundabout, flipped and hit a light pole in Townsville early Sunday morning.

The alleged driver, 14, and sole crash survivor was charged with a string of offences, including dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death, two counts of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, burglary and possessing dangerous drugs

Stolen Generation survivor and local activist Florence Onus has been shocked and angered to read the barrage of disgusting comments online in the wake of the crash

The comments are too vile to publish.

Ms Onus likened the racist keyboard warriors to the white supremacist hate group Ku Klux Klan.

'Think about if this was your own children, how would you be feeling?' she told the Townsville Bulletin.

'Regardless if the car was stolen or not, it is a tragedy and children are dead

The crash happened hours after hundreds of Townsville locals attended the Black Matters Lives protest to take a stand for the rights of indigenous Australians in the wake of George Floyd's death in the U.S.

But a disappointed Ms Onus said the North Queensland community has since taken 'three steps back' in the wake of the fatal crash.

She described racism as a 'sickness without a cure' and called for everyone to show more respect for the teens' grieving families left behind.

'This is just another example of the racism pandemic that continues on out there in our own backyard from people who have no empathy for the families,' she said

'When you're a target of racism and when you're reading those sorts of comments, it's very upsetting and makes you feel sick and you feel powerless

Time for some more "vile" internet comments about these young Boong crooks!

Your parents do a rotten job of looking after you and you think that everybody and everything here is just to serve you! Take accountability for your actions and respect other people's things! Nobody has anything good to say about what little Boongs like this do! The only people that like the problem are the ones in the "welfare business" doing things to "help" Abos ! Lining their pockets while the problem goes on!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8404375/Shocking-moment-Aboriginal-man-tasered-police-station.html

Johanness Manggurra, 24, was told he was under arrest because of a mistake in his parole when he visited the Numbulwar police station in the Northern Territory, to discuss unpaid fines on August 27, 2019.

Footage from a camera worn by a junior officer showed Manggurra refusing to be arrested and biting a senior sergeant

The evidence was used against him last year and resulted in a six-month jail sentence for resisting arrest and assaulting an officer

The video was used again as evidence against police at a Darwin Local Court hearing in March with lawyers arguing the force used during the arrest was unlawful.

Footage shows junior officer Constable David Woodbury telling Manggurra he was under arrest because of a 'confusing' issue with his parole, the ABC reported.

Police agreed to call a lawyer after the prisoner made three requests to speak with one, but they said they would have to arrest him first

Manggurra became visibly upset when he realised the officer was holding handcuffs.

Senior Sergeant Tony Bennett threatened to use pepper spray when Manggurra, who speaks English as a second language, backed himself into a corner in fear.

Manggurra started yelling for his partner in his traditional language, as she can be heard yelling back from outside the station
Sergeant Bennett drew a taser when the prisoner refused to comply.

'Don't do that, my heart is f***ed ... don't do that, my heart, that will f***ing kill me, please,' Manggurra cries.

He became increasingly distressed and repeatedly asked the sergeant to put the Taser away, fearing for his life while huddled in the corner.

Manggurra started screaming and punched himself in the face three times, before sergeant Bennett said 'I've had enough of this' and used the pepper spray.

The prisoner then jumped on a table and reached for a smoke alarm hanging from the roof - which officers later claimed could have been used as a weapon.

Manggurra let go of the alarm, jumped off the table and moved back into the corner of the room, before the the senior sergeant used his Taser.

Both officers wrestled with the prisoner on the floor, who drew blood when he bit sergeant Bennett on the hand.

'I'm gonna f***ing thump you, don't you f***ing bite me,' sergeant Bennett warned.

Manggurra was eventually carried to a cell.

Local Court Chief Judge Elizabeth Morris found Manggurra was tasered more than once in the initial hearing last year, but believed the force used during the arrest was necessary.

'It's hard for police in remote stations when there's only two of them there... they are just two people who are trying to do their job,' she said.

'All [Manggurra] had to do was turn around and give them his hands

Sergeant Bennett told the court he used a taser because he was concerned for the safety of him and his colleague, and the prisoner.

He also said he did not believe Manggurra had a heart condition and ordered a health assessment after the arrest.

Manggurra was jailed for resisting arrest, assaulting an officer and disorderly conduct.

But North Australian Aboriginal Justice Agency lawyer Patrick Coleridge said the situation was mishandled.

'If the police had offered him an interpreter and if the police had offered or allowed him an opportunity to speak with a lawyer, it's entirely possible that none of what occurred subsequently would have occurred,' he said

How about allowing the cops to arrest , then calling a Lawyer and interpreter in peace without spazzing out and being violent? No! It's the cop's fault for trying to arrest him and this provoked him into "Hulk smash! " mode.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8401197/Kerb-stomped-man-says-BLM-protests-police-violence-not-just-Aboriginal-deaths.html

A young white man who claims he was kerb-stomped by cops while being strip searched says Australians should be protesting against all police brutality

Callum Cameron, 26, lost his two front teeth from the 2014 incident at a Perth police station that he said still haunts his nightmares.

The web developer detailed the shocking alleged assault in an official complaint to the Corruption and Crime Commission seen by Daily Mail Australia

Having turned his life around after years of homelessness and alcoholism, he said making police violence a 'racial issue' wouldn't solve the problem.

'Black Lives Matter is necessary to stop systemic racism, but if we want to address deaths in custody and police brutality it needs to not just be about race,' he said.

'I know Aboriginals have it worse, though. If officers did that to me as white male, how would they treat a black person
Admin Note: What a dickhead!

Mr Cameron was arrested after a drunken altercation in the CBD on April 9, 2014, and taken to a cell at a Perth police station.

'I was confused about why I had been locked up and I banged on my door repeatedly for help,' he wrote in the complaint to the police watchdog.

He says he was then dragged to a room with no cameras by four male auxiliary officers, a policeman, and a policewoman to be strip searched.

'I was told to strip naked - I obliged. Then, I was tripped on to my face by two of the auxiliary officers,' he claimed.

'A third auxiliary officer and the male police officer then pushed my head into the floor very firmly.

'One of them opened my bottom jaw so my two front teeth were resting on the grey concrete floor.

'The fourth auxiliary officer stomped on the back of my head with wanton force, then repeated the action three more times

'The female police officer watched the ordeal, gloating at the strength and bravery of her colleagues.

'I was curb stomped by six officers for banging on the door of my cell.'

Mr Cameron claimed a nurse at the prison he was sent to refused to give him any notes of his injuries that he could use in reporting the alleged incident.

'It was extremely demoralising being pinned down and stomped on when I was naked. I felt violated and treated unfairly by the whole system,' he told Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday.
The Price is Reich!