Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
Deport Foreign Muds

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=3042

Foreign-born criminals convicted of violent and sexual offences will be DEPORTED from Australia under new law after bizarre loophole allowed rapists, wife-beaters and kidnappers to stay

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10512401/Scott-Morrison-DEPORT-foreign-born-criminals-convicted-violent-sexual-crimes.html
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/politics/australian-politics/2022/02/15/deport-criminals-coalition

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has launched an extraordinary attack on Labor leader Anthony Albanese and another senior politician as his government pushes ahead with a bill that would make it easier to deport foreign-born criminals.

The Coalition government is planning to reintroduce laws to parliament that it says would close a loophole to migration character test laws.

Under the proposal, visas for non-citizens will be refused or cancelled if they've been convicted of a serious crime that's punishable for more than two years in prison, served less than 12 months in prison or are deemed a risk to the community

It is the third time the Coalition has attempted to pass the laws, which were first proposed in 2019.

Labor says the bill unnecessary and a distraction – pointing to the deportation of world tennis No.1 Novak Djokovic as proof that the government has "God-like" power to deport who it likes.

On Tuesday, Mr Morrison said Labor had sided with abusers and criminals.

"Anthony Albanese likes to talk about whose side is he on. He is clearly on the side of criminals," he told Sydney radio 2GB.

"They want to protect people who have committed acts of domestic violence.

"[Home affairs spokeswoman] Kristina Keneally wants people who have been convicted of domestic violence to stay in the country because the judge gave them a soft sentence."

Senator Keneally told the ABC that Mr Morrison's comments showed that he either did not understand the current law, or was a "liar".

"Mr Morrison is either lying about the ability of the Immigration Minister to cancel visas for criminals, or he just doesn't understand the laws right now," she said.

Mr Morrison said judges in deportation cases had often handed down lesser sentences to get around existing character test laws to avoid people getting deported.

"Judges are handing down sentences which enables people to get around this, and we need an objective test," he told Sydney radio station 2GB.

"We want to make sure we can punt them."

The proposal will be reintroduced on Wednesday, after the previous attempt at the bill was defeated in the Senate late last year.

It came after Attorney-General Michaelia Cash confirmed in Senate estimates on Tuesday that the government would not introduce legislation for its federal anti-corruption commission before this year's election. It was a key promise from the 2019 poll.

Earlier, Labor and Greens senators had expressed concern the deportation laws could mean visa holders were kicked out of the country for minor offences.

Serious crimes listed in the bill include violent and sexual crimes, breaching apprehended violence orders, using or possessing a weapon or assisting in any of the crimes.

Mr Morrison said 4000 visa holders had been expelled from Australia since the last election.

"We are being frustrated by soft decisions in the courts," he said.

"We have a law in this country which is if you commit a serious offence, then you go, do no pass go, you're gone you're out."

The government's renewed push for deportation laws came as it faced more pressure in the second week of parliament for 2022.

Already this year, there have been leaks from cabinet, as well as leaked texts between cabinet ministers and Liberal colleagues. In one, Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce had described Mr Morrison as a "liar", a "horrible person" and a "complete psycho".

There were also reports on Tuesday that another government leak would be exposed on evening news bulletins.

In addition, last week, five Liberals crossed the floor to vote against the government's religious discrimination bill, arguing it would have put young transgender people at risk of being kicked out of religious schools.

Speaking to government MPs at a joint party room meeting, Mr Morrison said he knew the path to victory at the upcoming poll.

"We have a job to do. I'm going to do mine, I need you to do yours. I need you to focus on your seats and what's happening in your seats," he said.

"To win this election will require the most discipline, focus and professionalism from each of us in all our roles. Do that, we win, it's that simple."

Mr Joyce told the party room the election was winnable if "we push ourselves through the pain barrier".

"We want to wake up in the morning after the election having passed over the line, having succeeded," he said.

"There's only one part of the race that it's really important that you're in front, and that is the finish line."

However, one Coalition MP spoke disappointingly about the actions of MPs who had crossed the floor on religious discrimination last week.

Meanwhile, Mr Albanese told a Labor caucus meeting the actions of its members last week showed the "party at its best".

"We made a collective decision and backed it in ... we can represent people of faith and still represent that every child should be free from discrimination," he said.

"If we win, we will act on discrimination on the basis of faith, including an anti-vilification provision, which is stronger than what the government put forward."

Mr Albanese blasted scare campaigns from the government in recent weeks, and said each had "blown up in their face".

I wonder if refugees get a free pass if this bill is approved?! That would be great! Get rid of most of the African and Arab crap the UN demands we have.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: MSM on Tue 15 Feb 2022Senator Keneally told the ABC that Mr Morrison's comments showed that he either did not understand the current law, or was a "liar".

"Mr Morrison is either lying about the ability of the Immigration Minister to cancel visas for criminals, or he just doesn't understand the laws right now," she said.

Mr Morrison said judges in deportation cases had often handed down lesser sentences to get around existing character test laws to avoid people getting deported.

"Judges are handing down sentences which enables people to get around this, and we need an objective test," he told Sydney radio station 2GB.

"We want to make sure we can punt them."

The government can cancel anyone's citizenship, permanent residency or visa that the government does not approve of. They can do it using an arbitrary moral test if they want. The only requirement is that the person being deported has a country to be deported to. What the government is looking for is automatic deportation without need for government interference. Right now, judges are blocking that by giving non-custodial sentences to violent Nig-Nogs.

Using myself as the example, even without committing any criminal offences, I can be deported to the UK because I am entitled to British Citizenship, and I have been deemed morally unfit to remain in Australia/un-Australian. With the current laws, being born here means absolutely nothing. They can strip me of my Australian Citizenship any time they want and deport me. Of course, Britain may not want me - or it may want me only to lock me up for Hate Crimes.

Although it could happen, it's not likely. White Australians born in Australia of British or European heritage make up the majority of the nation. Deport just one of us for merely being deemed to be un-Australian, and there is likely to be a revolution. So, try it you JOG bastards!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Sudanese Brawlers

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=3044

This article is about the horrible troubles these young Africans bring to our community! They are so stupid they are a danger to themselves! Chimping out and stabbing each other! We all know the UN made us take these clowns ! Nobody voted to have them here. They are here for the miscegenation!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

News Article on Niggers Fighting Again

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=3067

Australian War Zone's Again

Shocking moment group 'armed with knives and a MACHETE brawl with revellers' outside packed bar leaving one with serious stab wounds

* A violent bar brawl broke out outside an Adelaide (South Australia) bar just after 1am this morning
 * Six people were injured, with one requiring life saving treatment at the scene
 * Two men aged 18 and 22 have been arrested in connection with the violence
 * Incident comes amid a spate of stabbings over the weekend in Melbourne (Victoria)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10607771/Nairobi-Lounge-Adeladie-Shocking-moment-group-armed-knives-MACHETE-unleash-terror.html

Footage shows people fleeing the bar just moments before police arrived.

Two men aged 18 and 22 have been arrested.

South Australia Police Chief Inspector Matt Nairn said he found it 'very concerning that people are coming out at night time armed'.

'We can identify the people involved are people of African descent,' he said.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10629425/Everyones-carrying-knives-Stabbings-surge-Victoria-young-people-arm-up.html

The Alfred Hospital in Melbourne told Daily Mail Australia it had seen a 50 per cent spike in 'life threatening stab wounds' since December compared to the same period a year ago

On average 21 people, usually men aged between 25 and 40, were being admitted with serious stab wounds each month, it said.

The grim reality of knife violence was spelled out by hospitals as yet another young victim was laid to rest.

West Australian man Jigaboo *Alier Riak was celebrating his 23rd birthday in Melbourne's Docklands when he was fatally stabbed during a brawl in which he and his brother Kuol tried to fight off five men.

A senior Victorian police officer claimed Victoria's teens are now 'arming' themselves because they feel vulnerable to knife attacks from suburban street gangs Non white crime imports!

The grieving father of a fatal teen stabbing victim says knife possession by young men is a national problem and said 'every police officer in the country' needs new knife-detecting technology that has been trialled on the Gold Coast.

'These kids and youths are out of control and something needs to be done ASAP before another family has to go through what our family is, the youth laws need to be a lot tougher,' said Brett Beasley.

His 18-year-old son Jack died in a stabbing on the Gold Coast in December 2019.

But there are fears the presence of more knives is leading to more knife-crime - affecting people who are not in gangs.

Melbourne is reeling after five separate stabbing attacks over the weekend left two people dead - including a teenage boy - and two others seriously injured.

Promising Perth basketballer, Alier Riak, 23, died at Royal Melbourne Hospital last Sunday after a drawl between a group of men at Docklands

A 21-year-old Wollert man was one of five people aged between 19 and 21 arrested over the killing, with two of them now charged with murder.

On Mach 14 Melbourne Uber driver Hassan Ahmed, 28, was stabbed seven times by two male passengers  after picking them up in the CBD at 3.30am.

The severity of knife injuries is getting worse but people clearly don't understand the damage they cause, Meei Yeung, The Alfred's deputy director of trauma, said

She told The Age a tiny wound often hides 'extreme havoc' inside the body.

'It appears knife crime is increasing and the severity is increasing as well.'

A senior police officer who asked not to be named said stabbings have never been worse or more brutal and that a 'knife culture' was growing amongst young groups of men.

'Everyone's carrying knives now and everyone is getting stabbed as a result.

'Ten years ago, stabbings weren't a thing. Now every second job is an assault where a stabbing is involved,' a senior Victorian Police officer told The Age

Melbourne youth advocates also said children as young as 10 were now carrying knives.

Some youth centres have commenced campaigns to warn against the dangers of carrying blades.

There are legitimate concerns the escalation in knife crime is in fact now Australia-wide.

Knife attacks, including fatal stabbings, are now common in most Australian cities, often between groups of teens and young men - or instigated by them.

On January 22, 16 year old Balin Stewart died from stab wounds on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. A 17 year old boy was charged with murder over the incident, which occurred at a house in Buddina

Last weekend a violent brawl outside the Nairobi Lounge in Adelaide left a 24-year-old man in hospital after suffering multiple stab wounds, with five others requiring treatment in hospital.

In December a 40-year-old father was killed and his son, 19, and another man, 23, were left fighting for their lives following a triple stabbing at Whalan Reserve near Caitlin Close in Whalan, western Sydney.

There have also been several fatal stabbings in Sydney's western suburbs.

In August 2019, Michaela Dunn, 24, was stabbed to death in Sydney's Clarence Street by Mert Ney, 24. He was jailed for 44 years

Awareness of knife possession by young men has been increasing since Jack Beasley was stabbed to death at Surfer's Paradise in 2019.

While the long-terms trends in NSW indicate weapons offences are falling there is concern about knife activity amongst young people.

Prohibited a regulated weapons offences in NSW - including banned knives - were up nearly four percent for the five years to December 2021

'I have spoken with families from NSW and Victoria and they all have concerns there also,' Brett Beasley, Jack's father, told Daily Mail Australia.

'It's not just a problem here in Queensland. I have family, nieces and nephews, living down there and they are all very scared and concerned when they go out... the whole youth justice system needs looking at.'

Mr Beasley has helped in the push for a trail of metal-detecting wands on the Gold Coast by police but says they need to be more available and they are just the start.

'We have managed to have the detection wands approved for a 12-month trial here in Surfers and Broadbeach and that has been a huge success.

'The trial is up for review April 30 and hopefully here to stay. I think every police officer country-wide should have these devices on them and have the power to search whoever they want

After Jack Beasley died on December 13, 2019 his relatives set up the Jack Beasley foundation.

A major aim was to raise education in schools, sports clubs and youth clubs about the real impacts of carrying a knife.

'We have an education program that we take to schools and it is a massive success and we have great feedback from the kids and the teachers,' Mr Beasley said.

'Maybe we could bring our program to Victoria? It's all about education. That's what these kids need

In Queensland, the 'I live my life... without a knife' campaign was congratulated by Australian Institute of Criminology (AIC) Director, Michael Phelan

Prof Drew Fraser what you said in the 00's was True ! You got ridiculed and put on a pedestal! You were right and have been vindicated!

This isn't the Australia we grew up to know and love! It's been stolen and I want it back!

Nobody asked us if we wanted Negroes here! Contempt was given to us in destroying our White Australia policy without a vote/ referendum !
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top