Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 16 17:07:49
I needed Salvah-Shun
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Australian Import Mud Crime

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
Re: Australian Import Mud Crime
« Reply #556 on: 25 November 2021 at 19:37 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10241033/Abattoir-worker-stabbed-friend-49-times-tried-rape-jailed-six-years.html

An abattoir worker who woke up to find his GOOK friend trying to rape him and reacted by fatally stabbing him 49 times has been jailed for six years

Newcastle Supreme Court Justice Helen Wilson accepted Jamie Cust had freaked out when being sexually assaulted by Filipino national Jesus Bebita and the savage killing was caused by extreme provocation

Justice Wilson said it was clear Cust, 23, had lost all self-control when he attacked Mr Bebita, 41, in such a 'frenzied fashion'.

She said Cust's 'ferocious response' to being sexually assaulted might have been prompted by an adrenaline rush to the brain to do whatever he could to fight off Mr Bebita when in a hazy and vulnerable state between sleep and consciousness

Jailing Cust on Thursday for six years with a minimum of four-and-a-half years, the judge was satisfied the evidence on balance showed Mr Bebita had been trying to have sex with Cust when he woke up.

A jury found Cust not guilty of murdering Mr Bebita on the basis he had acted in extreme provocation but guilty of manslaughter in the early hours of December 18, 2018.

The two men had been friends and colleagues at the JBS Meatworks at Scone when Cust was invited over to Mr Bebita's unit in the town for a few drinks.

Justice Wilson said the two men had taken selfies on Cust's mobile phone at about 9pm on December 17 showing them in the kitchen 'smiling broadly and appearing happy'.

Mr Bebita's body was found lying in a pool of blood in the bathroom the next morning after having been stabbed 49 times

Cust called his stepfather, Vivian Price, at 4.14 am to pick him up and on the drive back to Muswellbrook told him, 'I stabbed him because he tried to rape me.'

'I think he is dead. I woke up, my pants were down and he was rubbing his dick on me,' Cust told his stepfather.

When Cust later turned himself in at Muswellbrook police station, one police officer described him as being very upset, slurring his words and wiping away tears.

Cust told police: 'I killed someone who tried to rape me

Justice Wilson said it was likely Mr Bebita struggled with Cust, who had been planning to catch a train to Sydney the next morning to start a new job as a trainee chef, and fled from the bedroom down the hallway to the bathroom pursued by Cust

'This was a sustained and extremely brutal attack against an older, smaller and unarmed man,' the judge said

She detailed how an autopsy revealed Mr Bebita had been in a state of sexual excitement before being chased and killed by Cust.

Justice Wilson said Mr Bebita's ordeal must have been both terrifying and painful but she accepted Cust's claim that his friend and mentor had been trying to have sex with him when he lost self-control.

The judge said Cust had been entitled to feel safe at his friend's home and Mr Bebita's actions had been an obvious breach of trust.

Pointing to Cust's psychiatric report, Justice Wilson accepted his genuine remorse had reflected his horror at what he had done to a friend.

The report described Cust as an intelligent, adaptable and resilient young man with no history of violence, no criminal record and no mental illness or personality disorder.

Cust told the psychiatrist he still felt bad about what he did, regretted grabbing the knife and wished he had done things differently.

Judge Wilson was confident Cust's prospects of rehabilitation were 'very bright
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #557 on: 30 November 2021 at 03:50 »
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #558 on: 30 November 2021 at 08:09 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10256803/Woman-25-DIES-allegedly-strangled-estranged-boyfriend.html

The woman allegedly strangled by a man before he took their young child last weekend has died in hospital, with the man's charges upgraded to murder.

Queensland Police confirmed this morning that Mary Benedito, 25, passed away in Gold Coast University Hospital following the attack

She had been in a coma since being found unconscious at an apartment in Southport on the Gold Coast last Saturday night.

Reo Te Whetu Marama Marsh, 34, from Crestmead is alleged to have assaulted his estranged ex-partner Ms Benedito before taking their 11-month-old child.

That charge was upgraded to murder and he will appear in the Richlands Magistrates Court today.

Police issued an 'amber alert' on Saturday before the child was later found unharmed and taken to Crestmead Police Station.

Marsh was arrested at a storage centre in Oxley shortly after 12.30am on Sunday

Emergency services were called to the Como Crescent home at about 5pm after neighbours complained of a disturbance.

Officers arrived to find Ms Benedito unresponsive. She was rushed to Gold Coast University Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Police alleged Marsh strangled Ms Benedito before taking their young child with him.

Yesterday a family member of Ms Benedito spoke to reporters outside of Richlands court.

'She didn't deserve any of this,' the unidentified family member said. She did !.. she race mixed with a co-co nut and brought a mud into the world!

'She wanted no relationship with him, he wanted a relationship with her.

'We literally buried her mother two days before this. He [Marsh] was there, shoveling dirt into the grave, carrying the coffin.

'Her poor son is laying there waiting for his mother to come back, it's not fair

:-\ ”Hulk Smaaaaash!….. Cowabungaaa!” Get the savage out of here ! Fed up with co co nuts walking in on NZ passports being violent!
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Hero Soldier with West Australian Family Denied Australian Visa

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 4137
Last post 01 October 2015 at 05:46
by Private
Australian Holocaust (Not to be Confused with the Holohoax)

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 3659
Last post 10 February 2009 at 07:54
by Private
Australian Federal Police RACIST For Not Labelling Indian Attacks as Hate Crimes

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 4372
Last post 21 January 2013 at 12:56
by Private
MOSSAD Terrorists Use False Australian Passports

Started by Private

Replies: 9
Views: 9323
Last post 19 February 2013 at 09:15
by Private
Australian Prime Minister to blame for White Genocide in South Africa