Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10071897/Man-raped-woman-Sydney-laneway-jailed.html

-Sayer Hamood Jaber Alenezi, 40, sentenced to seven-and-a-half years for rape

-Mr Alenzi raped 22yo woman in a laneway at Woolloomooloo in October 2019

-In 2017 Mr Alenzi was convicted for groping a woman on a Sydney train

-He was granted refugee status in Australia around 2013 after fleeing Iraq

A rapist who preyed on an isolated, drunk woman before attacking her in the gutter of a Sydney laneway has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.

Sayer Hamood Jaber Alenezi came across his 22-year-old victim sitting alone outside a club on Oxford Street in the early hours of a Sunday in October 2019

He led her to Turner Lane in Woolloomooloo, laid her on the ground and twice sexually assaulted her

'I am satisfied he did not care one way or another whether the victim did consent or not,' Judge James Bennett said in the District Court on Friday.

Alenezi, now 40, initially claimed the woman had kissed him first as they walked towards the laneway.

'She was normal when speaking,' he told police in November 2019.
But the evidence showed she was heavily intoxicated, her estimated blood alcohol content was 0.20 and any conversation was brief given his minimal English

'I was so intoxicated I could not see straight and I could not walk properly,' the woman later told police.

While the woman suffered no physical injuries, the event sparked severe mental issues, including increased drug and alcohol use, and multiple suicide attempts.

'I'm still unlearning the feeling of shame,' she told the court.

The young woman attacked the legal process, from having to answer the same questions repeatedly in hospital hours after the attack to the two-year delay in finalising the case.

The first major hospital she attended couldn't properly examine her, forcing her to attend a second facility where she was 'again stripped down by another complete stranger'.

'It was a traumatic experience and it felt like I was being violated all over again,' she said in a statement to the court.

Judge Bennett said he understood the woman's embarrassment at being treated 'as an exhibit' and how what had befallen her was unfortunately common for rape victim-survivors

While Alenezi pleaded guilty to sexual assault in the local court, his lawyers submitted his crime was opportunistic and at the lower end of seriousness for rape

It was also suggested his recklessness towards the woman's inability to consent only occurred in the laneway and his own mental troubles reduced his moral culpability.

Judge Bennett rejected those arguments, finding the offender selected and exploited his victim, whose vulnerability increased as she was walked to Turner Lane

'This was a dark alleyway, where she was ultimately left without clothing while he fled ... returning to throw her wallet at her,' he said.
After being raped, the distressed woman wandered Kings Cross trying to get home.

Calls to a close friend went unanswered and a taxi driver refused to take the crying woman home as she couldn't cover the fare.

Eventually, the woman posted a short video to a group chat at 3.50am, showing her ripped jeans and saying 'I literally just got raped ... not even kidding, I just want to go home', prompting a friend to drive her way.

Alenezi had previously been convicted for groping a woman on a Sydney train in May 2017.

He'd arrived in Australia and been granted refugee status around 2013 after he said he experienced extreme violence in Iraq.

That included torture in an Iraqi prison after avoiding conscription to Saddam Hussein's army in the late 1990s, the court was told.

If not for the discount for an early guilty plea, Judge Bennett would have jailed him for 10 years.

The sentence, backdated to November 2019, includes a five-year non-parole period.

How enriching it is to have these middle Eastern refugees here? :angel
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

What do you know? .......Another violent African Refugee?!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10102435/Sex-offenders-paedophiles-deported-Australia-easily-new-law.html

Sex offenders, paedophiles and violent thugs will be deported more easily in a bid to thwart lenient judges under new laws before Parliament

Currently non citizens have their visas automatically cancelled if they are sentenced to at least a year in jail - but attempts to deport criminals with shorter sentences can lead to lengthy and costly legal battles

New laws before the Federal Parliament state offenders guilty of crimes that carry a two-year sentence under ACT law would fail a 'character test'.

This means they can be kicked out of Australia regardless of how long they are actually jailed for.

The Government hopes the change will stop left-wing judges deliberately sentencing migrants to less than a year in jail so they don't get deported.

The law will also outline 'designated offences' that can lead to deportation including violent and sexual crimes, breaching personal protection orders like AVOs and using or possessing a weapon.

The Government says the changes, which will apply retrospectively, will allow it to boot out a raft of criminals who previously escaped deportation.

These would include Mauritian stalker Jean Marie Amoorthum who in 2014 was jailed for eight months for trying to force a 22-year-old woman into his car at knifepoint after following her to her boyfriend's house at 2.40am in Melbourne.

According to a tribunal hearing, he held the knife near her throat and said words to the effect of 'be quiet or I will cut you', or 'I will slice you' before her boyfriend emerged from inside and shouted at him and he drove off.

The Government refused his visa but in March 2019 the Administrative Appeals Tribunal said he did not fail the character test and allowed him to stay in Australia.

The new law would also apply to a British man and an Indian man who assaulted women and two illegal immigrants who were allowed to settle in Australia despite various crimes

Jean Marie Amoorthum, Victoria

From Mauritius. Jailed for eight months for trying to force a 22-year-old woman into his car at knifepoint. A tribunal ruled he did not fail the character test

Naysar Lunavat, NSW

From India. Handed a 12-month good behaviour bond for repeatedly punching a woman in the back and head as well as slapping her in the face. A tribunal ruled he did not fail the character test

Iraqi citizen

An illegal immigrant held offshore was convicted in the District Court of Nauru to two counts of indecent assault and jailed for nine months. A tribunal ruled he did not fail the character test and let him in to Australia

Benjamin Harris

From the UK. Convicted in the UK of battery (known as assault in Australia) but sentence was suspended for 12 months. Refused a visa to enter Australia but a tribunal ruled he did not fail the character test and let him in

Iranian citizen, NSW

An illegal immigrant, convicted of assaulting a police officer, stalking and affray but was only given good behaviour bonds and three months in jail. A tribunal ruled he did not fail the character test and let him remain in Australia

The law change will be made with an amendment to the Migration Act which passed the lower house in 2019 but has since been stuck in the senate where it will be debated again this week

Immigration Minister Alex Hawke called on Labor to finally back the new laws.

'The Morrison Government takes very seriously the protection of Australians from dangerous, non-citizens involved in criminal conduct,' he said.

'Australians expect us to act swiftly to remove such people, and the Government is working to strengthen its removal powers for this reason.

'However, these laws have been blocked by Labor since 2019, creating an ongoing threat to our community, and to women and children in particular.

'Holding an Australian visa is a privilege that dangerous and violent non-citizens do not deserve. Anthony Albanese needs to back these new laws this week for the safety of the community – or explain to all Australians why he will not.' 

Anti-racism and migrant advocacy groups have raised concerns that news laws could mean relatively low-level offending ends in deportation.

Public Interest Advocacy Centre said the bill would 'introduce arbitrary and unreasonably low thresholds' for deportation.

'This change would catch a much wider group of people who may have received only very light sentences or committed only minor offences,' the group said in a statement

This Bill could see refugees and people seeking asylum who have been in Australia for years forcibly sent back to their country of origin to face persecution or serious harm when they fail this further widened, discretionary 'character' test.'

But the Government says the new law will be used to target to serious crimes perpetrated by criminals who pose a risk to the Australian community

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10241033/Abattoir-worker-stabbed-friend-49-times-tried-rape-jailed-six-years.html

An abattoir worker who woke up to find his GOOK friend trying to rape him and reacted by fatally stabbing him 49 times has been jailed for six years

Newcastle Supreme Court Justice Helen Wilson accepted Jamie Cust had freaked out when being sexually assaulted by Filipino national Jesus Bebita and the savage killing was caused by extreme provocation

Justice Wilson said it was clear Cust, 23, had lost all self-control when he attacked Mr Bebita, 41, in such a 'frenzied fashion'.

She said Cust's 'ferocious response' to being sexually assaulted might have been prompted by an adrenaline rush to the brain to do whatever he could to fight off Mr Bebita when in a hazy and vulnerable state between sleep and consciousness

Jailing Cust on Thursday for six years with a minimum of four-and-a-half years, the judge was satisfied the evidence on balance showed Mr Bebita had been trying to have sex with Cust when he woke up.

A jury found Cust not guilty of murdering Mr Bebita on the basis he had acted in extreme provocation but guilty of manslaughter in the early hours of December 18, 2018.

The two men had been friends and colleagues at the JBS Meatworks at Scone when Cust was invited over to Mr Bebita's unit in the town for a few drinks.

Justice Wilson said the two men had taken selfies on Cust's mobile phone at about 9pm on December 17 showing them in the kitchen 'smiling broadly and appearing happy'.

Mr Bebita's body was found lying in a pool of blood in the bathroom the next morning after having been stabbed 49 times

Cust called his stepfather, Vivian Price, at 4.14 am to pick him up and on the drive back to Muswellbrook told him, 'I stabbed him because he tried to rape me.'

'I think he is dead. I woke up, my pants were down and he was rubbing his dick on me,' Cust told his stepfather.

When Cust later turned himself in at Muswellbrook police station, one police officer described him as being very upset, slurring his words and wiping away tears.

Cust told police: 'I killed someone who tried to rape me

Justice Wilson said it was likely Mr Bebita struggled with Cust, who had been planning to catch a train to Sydney the next morning to start a new job as a trainee chef, and fled from the bedroom down the hallway to the bathroom pursued by Cust

'This was a sustained and extremely brutal attack against an older, smaller and unarmed man,' the judge said

She detailed how an autopsy revealed Mr Bebita had been in a state of sexual excitement before being chased and killed by Cust.

Justice Wilson said Mr Bebita's ordeal must have been both terrifying and painful but she accepted Cust's claim that his friend and mentor had been trying to have sex with him when he lost self-control.

The judge said Cust had been entitled to feel safe at his friend's home and Mr Bebita's actions had been an obvious breach of trust.

Pointing to Cust's psychiatric report, Justice Wilson accepted his genuine remorse had reflected his horror at what he had done to a friend.

The report described Cust as an intelligent, adaptable and resilient young man with no history of violence, no criminal record and no mental illness or personality disorder.

Cust told the psychiatrist he still felt bad about what he did, regretted grabbing the knife and wished he had done things differently.

Judge Wilson was confident Cust's prospects of rehabilitation were 'very bright
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!