Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/sexual-assault-in-adelaide#.YVN-vSVlaEc

Police are investigating an alleged sexual assault which occurred in Adelaide early on Sunday morning.

Between 12.50am and 1.15am on Sunday 26 September, a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted by an unknown man on Flinders Street, near the intersection of Gawler Place.

The suspect is described as being male, of Indian subcontinental appearance, about 30 years old, and tall with a slim build.   He was wearing a dark long-sleeved top with a white top underneath, and dark jeans.

There was a witness to the alleged assault who is described as being male, of Indian subcontinental appearance, about 30 years old, about 170cm tall, of medium build and wearing a turban.

Police ask anyone who saw men matching these descriptions in the area on Sunday morning, or who have any information regarding the alleged assault, to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or www.crimestopperssa.com.au. You can remain anonymous.

Anybody seen the suspects?! Yeah.... every time I get in a cab or go to the petrol station, and every time I see a newly constructed box like home they are out side and put fruit offerings on the doors with "Ganesh  statues"
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/sexual-assault-in-adelaide#.YVTJmSVlaEc

Investigators from the Public Protection Branch have arrested and charged a man today in connection with a sexual assault in the CBD over the weekend.

Between 12.50am and 1.15am on Sunday 26 September, a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted by an unknown man on Flinders Street, near the intersection of Gawler Place.

Tonight (Wednesday 29 September), police arrested and charged a 30-year-old man of no fixed address with two counts of rape. He has been refused bail and will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court tomorrow.

Investigations are continuing and police would still like to speak with a witness to the alleged assault who is described as being male, Indian in appearance, about 30 years old, about 170cm tall, medium build and wearing a turban

I wonder what the Police did to play their game of "cowboys and Indians"? Probably found out what petrol station he worked at?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/findon-man-charged-with-terrorism-and-explosive-offences#.YVTKziVlaEc

The Counter Terrorism and Security Section today charged a 24-year-old Findon man with ten counts of possess information for terrorist acts and 11 counts of possess instructions to make an explosive device.

The charges were laid following a Joint Counter Terrorism Team investigation, comprising SAPOL's Counter Terrorism and Security Section (CTSS), Australian Federal Police (AFP) and Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

The Findon man was previously charged by SAPOL with offences relating to the alleged illegal manufacture and possession of firearms and is now facing a total of 31 charges, as a result of an investigation into ideologically motivated violent extremism.

The man appeared in Adelaide Magistrates Court today where he was remanded in custody on the new offences and will next appear on 16 March 2022.

The maximum penalties for the charges are seven years' imprisonment.

There has been no threat to community safety identified during the investigation.

SAPOL Assistant Commissioner Noel Bamford praised the efforts of investigators involved in this investigation.  "The South Australia Joint Counter Terrorism Team continues to monitor and take definitive action against individuals or groups who promote this type of violence in this state.

"The actions taken in this matter clearly demonstrate the ongoing coordinated and cooperative approach by all agencies involved in the joint approach to investigating these types of criminal activities

It doesn't say what his ideology or race is here but it's statistically likely he wasn't a white nationalist in that area.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/suspect-sought-over-bus-assault#.YVTMRSVlaEc

Police are seeking the assistance of the public to help identify a man wanted over an assault on a bus in the city.

About 9.30am on Wednesday 22 September on the 200C bus, an 80-year-old man was allegedly assaulted.  He sustained a cut to the eye and bruising and required hospital treatment

About 9.30am on Wednesday 22 September on the 200C bus, an 80-year-old man was allegedly assaulted.  He sustained a cut to the eye and bruising and required hospital treatment.

The suspect alighted from the bus at stop D1 on King William Street, Adelaide, outside the Commonwealth Bank building.

He is described as of African appearance, dark complexion, 175cm tall, medium build, with short brown and blonde dreadlocks.  He was wearing an olive green coat with a fur-lined hood, patterned shirt, dark pants and white sneakers with red laces.  He was carrying a red Auskick backpack and a pink shopping bag

&:(An 80 year old getting bashed by an African?! Well who ever thought they wouldn't be compatible with our society ?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/western-police-district/theft-at-nailsworth#.YVgCLCVlaEc

Police are investigating a theft which occurred overnight in Nailsworth.

Just after 7pm on Thursday 30 September, the victim arranged to meet the seller of a mobile phone in Derlanger Avenue. The victim handed over an amount of cash and inspected the phone. He then asked for the phone to be unlocked and handed it back to the seller who ran off with the phone and the victim's cash. The seller and his companion then ran off and were last seen driving away in a red Mazda 6 sedan.

Both suspects are described as being of African appearance and aged in their 20s. One is about 178cm tall, heavy build and wearing dark navy Adidas track pants while the other is about 183cm tall, slim build with dreadlocks and wearing a dark jacket and a light coloured plain shirt.

Investigations are continuing and anyone who witnessed this incident or saw a red Mazda 6 driving towards Main North Road is asked to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or online at www.crimestopperssa.com.au

Police recommend if buying or selling items online always be alert and vigilant if arranging to meet a potential buyer. * mud carn*It is advisable to meet in a public place in daylight hours, ideally in an area with CCTV cameras. Attempt to gather details before meeting potential buyer Racial pests the system told us we had to have such as phone number/identification. Take note of description of person Third world mutha ferker when transaction takes place, including the registration number of car if person Nigger wanker arrives in one.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10071897/Man-raped-woman-Sydney-laneway-jailed.html

-Sayer Hamood Jaber Alenezi, 40, sentenced to seven-and-a-half years for rape

-Mr Alenzi raped 22yo woman in a laneway at Woolloomooloo in October 2019

-In 2017 Mr Alenzi was convicted for groping a woman on a Sydney train

-He was granted refugee status in Australia around 2013 after fleeing Iraq

A rapist who preyed on an isolated, drunk woman before attacking her in the gutter of a Sydney laneway has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.

Sayer Hamood Jaber Alenezi came across his 22-year-old victim sitting alone outside a club on Oxford Street in the early hours of a Sunday in October 2019

He led her to Turner Lane in Woolloomooloo, laid her on the ground and twice sexually assaulted her

'I am satisfied he did not care one way or another whether the victim did consent or not,' Judge James Bennett said in the District Court on Friday.

Alenezi, now 40, initially claimed the woman had kissed him first as they walked towards the laneway.

'She was normal when speaking,' he told police in November 2019.
But the evidence showed she was heavily intoxicated, her estimated blood alcohol content was 0.20 and any conversation was brief given his minimal English

'I was so intoxicated I could not see straight and I could not walk properly,' the woman later told police.

While the woman suffered no physical injuries, the event sparked severe mental issues, including increased drug and alcohol use, and multiple suicide attempts.

'I'm still unlearning the feeling of shame,' she told the court.

The young woman attacked the legal process, from having to answer the same questions repeatedly in hospital hours after the attack to the two-year delay in finalising the case.

The first major hospital she attended couldn't properly examine her, forcing her to attend a second facility where she was 'again stripped down by another complete stranger'.

'It was a traumatic experience and it felt like I was being violated all over again,' she said in a statement to the court.

Judge Bennett said he understood the woman's embarrassment at being treated 'as an exhibit' and how what had befallen her was unfortunately common for rape victim-survivors

While Alenezi pleaded guilty to sexual assault in the local court, his lawyers submitted his crime was opportunistic and at the lower end of seriousness for rape

It was also suggested his recklessness towards the woman's inability to consent only occurred in the laneway and his own mental troubles reduced his moral culpability.

Judge Bennett rejected those arguments, finding the offender selected and exploited his victim, whose vulnerability increased as she was walked to Turner Lane

'This was a dark alleyway, where she was ultimately left without clothing while he fled ... returning to throw her wallet at her,' he said.
After being raped, the distressed woman wandered Kings Cross trying to get home.

Calls to a close friend went unanswered and a taxi driver refused to take the crying woman home as she couldn't cover the fare.

Eventually, the woman posted a short video to a group chat at 3.50am, showing her ripped jeans and saying 'I literally just got raped ... not even kidding, I just want to go home', prompting a friend to drive her way.

Alenezi had previously been convicted for groping a woman on a Sydney train in May 2017.

He'd arrived in Australia and been granted refugee status around 2013 after he said he experienced extreme violence in Iraq.

That included torture in an Iraqi prison after avoiding conscription to Saddam Hussein's army in the late 1990s, the court was told.

If not for the discount for an early guilty plea, Judge Bennett would have jailed him for 10 years.

The sentence, backdated to November 2019, includes a five-year non-parole period.

How enriching it is to have these middle Eastern refugees here? :angel
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top