2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 26 04:25:12
Australia Day/South Victory Day/White Victory Day Australia:

<iframe width="98%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x1Zuo2JtTdY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 05:45:55

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Australian Import Mud Crime

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Australian Import Mud Crime
« Reply #480 on: 29 March 2020 at 10:59 »
This is Bankstown in the Western Suburbs of Sydney - Sand-Nigger Central

'I can't wait to sue you, dog': Disturbing new footage emerges of unemployed Muslim driver, 25, who was given BAIL after 'spitting in a cop's face while claiming she could have coronavirus'

A family member was also seen yelling at the policeman, forcing him to threaten them with pepper spray until they backed off.

Police then put a mask on Ayoub and marched her to a paddy wagon where she struggled and shouted 'you dogs' as three officers forced her inside.

Other videos showed several onlookers arguing with police, including one older man who got right in their faces while yelling 'don't touch me'.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #481 on: 17 April 2020 at 22:53 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8228127/How-predator-MAK-three-brothers-went-rape-rampage-getting-parole.html

*Four Pakistani immigrant brothers raped at least six teen girls in Sydney in 2002

*The brothers are known as MAK, MSK, MRK and MMK because two were minors

*The rapists filmed their attacks and some victims were never identified by police

*The four K brothers claimed they were persecuted because they were Muslims

*MRK and MMK have already been paroled and MAK is set to soon be released
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #482 on: 23 April 2020 at 09:04 »
Four White Police Massacred by Dot-Head Semi Driver

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8247603/PICTURED-Melbourne-chicken-truck-driver-crashed-Porsche-911.html

-Paki father-of-two Mohinder Singh Bajwa's truck ploughed into two police cars

-Victoria Police searched his Cranbourne property on Wednesday evening

-Detectives are yet to speak to Mr Bajwa as he remains in hospital after blackout

-Truck veered into emergency lane of the Eastern Highway near Kew, police say

-Three male constables and a female senior constable died at the scene

-The police investigation into the tragic incident continues on Thursday

Curry muncher behind the wheel who probably wasn’t supposed to be driving here!
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #483 on: 24 April 2020 at 09:09 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8252453/Melbourne-crash-truck-driver-allegedly-ice-pipe-him.html

Police are investigating whether Mohinder Singh Bajwa was under the influence of an illicit substance after an ice pipe was found inside the front cabin, sources say. 

Mr Singh Bajwa was behind the wheel of a refrigerated chicken truck on Wednesday afternoon when he ploughed into two police cars, who had pulled over an allegedly speeding Porsche 911.

Mr Singh Bajwa, from Cranbourne in Melbourne's south-east, remains under police guard in hospital, two days after veering into the freeway emergency lane near Kew at a speed of about 100km/h.

The truck smashed into two parked cars, instantly killing leading Senior Constable Lynette Taylor, Constable Glen Humphris, Senior Constable Kevin King and Constable Josh Prestney.

Mr Bajwa is reported to have suffered a 'medical episode' and 'blacked out' following the crash and has been unable to speak to police

He “blacked out” ....so let’s kick the “black out”! Dirty, ice fiend!
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #484 on: 25 April 2020 at 23:42 »
Victorian police discover the joys of multiculturalism

Adam Piggott | XYZ | 24 April 2020

XYZ is dedicated to free speech and Western restoration.

https://www.xyz.net.au/victorian-police-discover-the-joys-of-multiculturalism

A couple of days ago an accident occurred on a Melbourne freeway where four police officers lost their lives. It goes without saying that this was a tragedy for all concerned, but I’ll say it anyway for the record – this was a tragedy for all concerned.

However, police and the media immediately pointed the finger of blame at the driver of a Porsche who was at the scene. From the initial media reports I was led to believe that the Porsche driver in some way caused a truck to collide with the four policemen. Apparently the Porsche was being driven at over 140 km per hour. But this morning I opened up The Australian newspaper website to discover a headline that would look more in place on your average tabloid website.

There is a lot wrong with this headline and accompanying summation of the so-called story. I fail to see how being predisposed to drop the occasional naughty word has any bearing on the issue. We learn by four separate declarations that the individual in question is not stuck for cash: Rich; Porsche driver; multimillionaire; $150,000 Porsche 911. This assumes some sort of class envy against the accused.

But what’s really wrong with this required some digging on my part. As it turns out, the Porsche driver had not been driving his car for over an hour when the accident occurred. Two police officers in one vehicle had pulled him over for speeding. Then they had called another car for backup so as to handle the busy freeway scene where they had purposely slowed traffic to 40 km/h as per police procedure. The four officers were stationary on the side of the freeway in the emergency lane when the truck ploughed into them.

So with this information it appears that testing positive for drugs has no bearing on the actual accident and that the only individual who put police in the truck’s deadly path was the driver of the truck. After all, it was the decision of the police to stand on the side of a busy freeway for an hour while they were in the process of impounding the first driver’s Porsche. Sorry, the $150,000 Porsche 911.

We also have on that news snippet a nice photograph of the accused. Now by all accounts he doesn’t sound like a particularly pleasant individual. He allegedly took photos of the dead and dying police officers and posted them on social media. Apparently body cam footage from one of the dying police officers captured the man complaining at the state of his vehicle which was badly damaged in the accident. And to top it all off he then allegedly fled the scene which I find strange as it’s rather hard to flee the scene on the Eastern freeway when you don’t have a vehicle. Like I said, the media are really having a good go at him and there is plenty to dredge up.

But I found it strange that there was no information at all on the truck driver. While the driver of the Porsche has had his photo, personal details, and sordid history plastered all over the media, the only thing that I could find out about the truck driver was that he had been taken to hospital. Little alarm bells began ringing in my head. Could it be possible that the truck driver might be of an ethnic background.

Step forward, Mr Mohinder Singh Bajwa.

Detectives investigating the tragic collision that killed four Victorian police officers — the single biggest loss of police lives in the state’s history — will look at what made a semi-trailer veer into the emergency lane where two police vehicles and a Porsche 911 were stopped.

Victorian Police Commissioner Graham Ashton told reporters on Thursday morning police have yet to interview the driver of the refrigerated semi, Mohinder Singh Bajwa, who is under police guard in hospital.

But what is known already is that the vehicle “appears to have moved from one of the traffic lanes of the freeway into the emergency lane and travelled a short distance in the emergency lane at around 100km/h”.

Mr Ashton said Mr Bajwa suffered a “medical episode”, “which seemed to involve him blacking out”.

As traffic was slowed to 40km/h at the time it seems rather criminal to be driving your semi-trailer at 100, let alone doing so in the emergency lane. But there is further interesting information in that article regarding Mr Bajwa.

The Commissioner confirmed police attended the truck driver’s home in Cranbourne, in Melbourne’s southeast, and carried out a search of the premises.

“What was found at that premises is still the subject of ongoing investigation,” he said.

The driver of the truck was not known to police and did not have an “extensive criminal history,” Mr Ashton said.

Which means that he has a criminal history of some sort, at least according to that direct quote from the Victorian police commissioner.

Okay, so why is the fact that the truck driver of Indian ethnicity important? Well, consider what I wrote on this exact topic almost a year ago.

But it’s what’s not being said that is instructive as to a rather large indicator of the cause of the carnage on our roads. For Victoria is the preferred settling place of choice for the hundreds of thousands of Indian immigrants that reach our shores every year. It seems that nobody has given any consideration to the effect on the road toll of importing huge numbers of third world immigrant invaders who are already in possession of a valid driving license from their countries of origin. In order to get a driving license in these countries one simply has to pay a bribe. And Australian state governments honor these licenses. In fact, there is not a single country in the world that issues a driving license that is not honored in Australia and subsequently converted into a valid Australian driving license on request …

The reason for this state of affairs is the fact that Australia is a driving license laundering service for the third world. We have no standards that we impose on the people immigrating here as regards to their driving qualifications, and as a result we also have no requirements as to their actual driving abilities. After all, such a requirement would be racist and we can’t be accused of that modern mortal sin.

Hence the inherent stubbornness of the road toll not to follow bureaucratic instructions to decrease. Third world peasants have a tendency to drive like third world peasants. Unfortunately they do not follow the magic dirt theory of civic nationalism when they arrive and suddenly all become Mark Webber. It seems that those western values which are supposedly just a system that can be easily learned do not extend to magically inheriting civic nationalist driving skills.

But wait, there’s more.

This has knock on effects in other aspects as well, not just the road toll or the worthlessness of our driving qualifications. Consider truck driving, a career of choice for many young working class Australian men. The cost to get a full truck driving license in Australia runs into the thousands of dollars. It’s a significant barrier to entry for men who traditionally have that much money to invest in their own professional education. But dodgy truck driving licenses from countries such as India are honored in Australia. Which is why so many commercial trucks in Melbourne are now being driven by Indian immigrants. Of course, the prog left will fob this off as simply yet another example of a job that native Australians don’t want to do which is why we have to import all of the foreigners. But of course this is a giant lie; Australians do want to do these jobs but they’re simply being priced out of the market, not only in wages but in the qualifications required to get the jobs in the first place.

And finally, just for good measure:

But the authorities cannot dare approach their obsession with the national road toll from this perspective; to do so would be career suicide. Just the thought alone that all these millions of third world immigrants, might, just might be having an effect on the driving population at large is complete anathema to them. Perhaps if they started releasing the road toll and criminal vehicle negligence figures by race we might gain a clearer understanding of the underlying problem.

Not going to happen though when your national religion is multiculturalism

It appears now that their beloved multiculturalism has helped to cause the worst day in Victorian police history. What a way for the curry chicken to come home to roost.

Let me posit a final question to my good readers. If the two individuals involved in this drama were reversed; that is to say, if the Indian chap was the driver of the Porsche and the white guy was the driver of the truck, just how do you think the subsequent media frenzy would have played out? Would it have been the Indian in handcuffs across national media or still the white guy?

I know where my money would be
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Hero Soldier with West Australian Family Denied Australian Visa

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 3914
Last post 01 October 2015 at 05:46
by Private
Australian Holocaust (Not to be Confused with the Holohoax)

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 3471
Last post 10 February 2009 at 07:54
by Private
Australian Federal Police RACIST For Not Labelling Indian Attacks as Hate Crimes

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 4091
Last post 21 January 2013 at 12:56
by Private
MOSSAD Terrorists Use False Australian Passports

Started by Private

Replies: 9
Views: 8964
Last post 19 February 2013 at 09:15
by Private
Australian Prime Minister to blame for White Genocide in South Africa