Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
Grandfather 'brain dead' after Christmas night bashing by gang of youths AFRICANS

Zach Hope | The Age (Australia) | 27 December 2019

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/grandfather-brain-dead-after-christmas-night-bashing-by-gang-of-youths-20191227-p53n6u.html

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/grandfather-brain-dead-after-christmas-night-bashing-by-gang-of-youths-20191227-p53n6u.html

Admin Note: Reported by a single journalist, this story has not appeared in other MSM.
Note 2: There is no mention of Africans anywhere in the original report other than in the related Radio/MP3 broadcast by a traumatised family member - Listen Below.

A grandfather has reportedly been left "brain dead" in hospital after he was bashed unconscious in front of his family on Christmas night by a gang of youths bestial niggers armed with baseball bats and metal bars.

The 54-year-old was bashed outside his home on Esther Crescent in Mooroolbark, just before 11pm, in an incident police believe may have involved as many as eight people.

The man's brother in-law, Mark, told 3AW the family was outside their home when they were attacked.

“They knocked my sister out, and had my niece – from what I understand – by the hair,” he said.

One of his family members, a 25-year-old woman, managed to lock herself inside the home with her two-month-old baby and a toddler, according to 3AW

Mark said the grandfather remained in hospital in a coma.

“He’s in intensive care – he’s brain dead – it’s heartbreaking,” he said

Audio Removed at Source
Quote from: Family Member, MarkA whole gang of African guys
Teens to mid-twenties ... 10 to 15 of them
Armed with iron bars and baseball bats
Smashed his skull and left him for dead
{Because} My niece said "Merry Christmas"

Police said they arrested an 18-year-old Mooroolbark man at the scene, but he has since been released pending further inquiries.

"The exact circumstances surrounding the incident are yet to be established and an investigation is ongoing," police said

A 50-year-old woman was also taken to hospital, but her injuries were not life-threatening.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Family Member, MarkA whole gang of African guys
Teens to mid-twenties ... 10 to 15 of them
Armed with iron bars and baseball bats
Smashed his skull and left him for dead
{Because} My niece said "Merry Christmas"

White Australians don't get it; blacks want to kill them. They think blacks clutching iron bars and baseball bats means that you still do the honourable thing and shape up and raise your fists requesting to take them on one at a time. Since he didn't have weapons on him, the first thing he should have done was punch one in the throat - punch to kill. There is no other choice. I know, I've had a nigger wielding an iron bar at my head and I took it on my arm. Blocked it three times while it took chunks out of the brick wall next to my head; but that was a single nigger. With five and more after you (I've had that too), they are going to kill you no matter what.

There's kill or be killed and then there's take some/someone with you. If I'm going to be murdered, I'll take as many as I can with me. And if I'm the one that remains standing and have to spend my life in prison, I'll make sure that I kill ever stinking coon and race traitor that I see for the remainder of my life. What are they going to do, bring back executions in Australia just to get rid of me? As far as I'm concerned, they've already attempted to con a few gullible monkeys into murdering me, so there's some copper or politician out there that's sentenced me to death.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Africa's fake refugees show up in Australia, get a hand-out and a home, and then ship their kids straight back to Africa ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7829939/Parents-sending-troubled-teens-AFRICA-teach-discipline.html

Parents are sending their children to Africa so they are not swept up by gang violence in Melbourne, according to a community leader

South Sudanese Community Association Victoria chairwoman Achol Marial told the Herald Sun that 'powerless' parents felt they had no choice but to send their kids overseas.

She said families from South Sudan, Uganda and Kenya were among those flying their children to Africa to learn discipline and respect
'They're resorting to taking their kids to boarding school. And to be cared for by their grandparents overseas,' she said.

'It's seen as a retreat. It's like a time-out
Ms Marial said she was aware of six families who had made the tough decision, including a girl who was going to parties with the wrong crowd.

She said at least two families had seen their children return and go on to get jobs or study at university

Ms Marial said some families decided to send their children to Africa because of growing gang problems in Melbourne back in 2010.

Fearing their kids could be caught up in the violence, they decided act.

'Things are stricter back home. There's no drinking or substance abuse,' the community leader explained

'The schools are quite harsh. The kids have to perform well

The niggers themselves basically blame the "softly softly, lefty approach" Australia is having on Niggers. Why don't they just all pack up and go home now? Save us their troubles? Save us our taxes in Gaol, Hospital and Welfare!

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

IN AUSTRALIA, WHEN NIGGERS ATTACK AND YOU FIGHT BACK INSTEAD OF LYING DOWN AND DYING, THE POLICE WILL CHARGE YOU WITH "AFFRAY". THE NIGGERS ARE CONVENIENTLY NEVER FOUND.

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 27 Dec 2019Grandfather 'brain dead' after Christmas night bashing by gang of youths AFRICANS

Zach Hope | The Age (Australia) | 27 December 2019

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/grandfather-brain-dead-after-christmas-night-bashing-by-gang-of-youths-20191227-p53n6u.html

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/grandfather-brain-dead-after-christmas-night-bashing-by-gang-of-youths-20191227-p53n6u.html

About bloody time it showed up in other MSM! Still no mention of Africans in The Age, but the UK's Daily Mail (below) tells the truth. The rest of Australian MSM have so far refused to report this and is instead obsessed with a Malay brat that died while riding a skateboard on holiday to Australia.
https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/news/boy-dies-after-skateboarding-accident-in-townsville/news-story/f311d910f299eb28329ecfe931d3c229

Bashed grandfather's life support to be switched off

Tape Papworth | The Age (Australia) | 28 December 2019

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/bashed-grandfather-s-life-support-to-be-switched-off-20191228-p53ncd.html

A grandfather left "brain dead" in hospital after he was bashed unconscious in front of his family will have his life support system switched off on Sunday.

Anthony Clark, 50, was bashed outside his home on Esther Crescent in Mooroolbark just before 11pm on Christmas night by a gang of youths allegedly armed with baseball bats and metal bars.

All because her mother said "Merry Christmas" to AFRICANS

"Fifteen guys rocked up here and... he just really didn't have a chance," she said.

"They knocked my mum out right here on the driveway straight away. They had bats, they smashed my car and then they just threw my mum around like a rag doll. They were yelling because a firework went off and their dog was barking. So now my dad is dead... because their dog was barking."

Mr Clark has nine children and six grandchildren. His family will turn off his life support on Sunday, according to Nine News.

"My daughter has lost her everything now. She just wants her poppy to come home and he's never going to come home," Ms Clark said.

"My mum is worried about everyone. She's just lying there with him just praying, but... he's pretty much gone, that's it."

“No one should have to die on the street on Christmas Day just for looking after his wife and kids.”

Previously, Mr Clark's brother-in-law Mark told 3AW he had been told the youths attacked the man he described as a "gentle giant" as the family was saying goodbye in the driveway.

Audio Removed at Source

"They came from down the bottom of the street and I believe it happened pretty quickly... my sister said she wished them merry Christmas, that's it."

Mark said family members were flying in from Ireland and Canada to say goodbye.

Police said they arrested an 18-year-old Mooroolbark man at the scene but he has since been released pending further inquiries.

"The exact circumstances surrounding the incident are yet to be established and an investigation is ongoing," police said.

While no charges have been laid, four members of Mr Clark's family have been charged with affray.
Admin Note: You are supposed to lie down and die - NOT FIGHT BACK

They were bailed to appear at Ringwood Magistrates Court on May 25.

Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.

Beloved grandfather, 50, left brain-dead with just hours to live after being 'stomped on and beaten with baseball bats' by gang of 10-15 youths outside his home after Christmas Day with his family

* A 50-year-old man was allegedly bashed outside his house on Christmas Day
* Anthony Clark is on life support machines following the alleged attack
* His stepdaughter said machines will be turned off after family flies from Ireland
* Brother-in-law said gang of 10-15 'African guys' set upon the family in the street

Charlie Coe | Daily Mail (UK) | 28 December 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7831999/Beloved-grandfather-50-stomped-beaten-baseball-bats-horror-Christmas-Day-brawl.html

A 50-year-old grandfather who was allegedly bashed with baseball bats outside his home in a Christmas Day dispute with neighbours will have his life support switched off.

Anthony Clark, 50, was allegedly 'thrown around like a rag doll', stomped on and hit with bats in the street outside his home at Moorolbark in Melbourne's outer eastern suburbs shortly before 11pm.

His wife was also knocked out in their driveway and Mr Clark's stepdaughter Jessikah Clark said he was 'pretty much gone'.

'My daughter's lost her everything now. She just wants her poppy to come home and he's never going to come home,' Ms Clark told Nine News.

'My mum is worried about everyone and is just lying there with him praying. But he's pretty much gone that's it.'

Mr Clark was allegedly confronted by a large group of men during the massive brawl.

His wife and 25-year-old stepdaughter were also allegedly attacked, his brother-in-law Mark told 3AW. 

'He's a gentle giant, and he was brutally, and I mean, savagely, attacked,' he said.

'A whole gang of African guys, ranging from teenage to mid-20s, approximately 10-15 of them with cars and baseball bats, attacked him, knocked my sister out.'

Mark said he believed his brother-in-law was trying to shield his baby during the brutal attack.

'They knocked my sister out, and had my niece - from what I understand - by the hair,' he told 3AW.

The man was repeatedly bashed in the head and was taken to hospital in a critical condition and placed in intensive care.

The family said there was no hope of recovery and his life-support will be turned off.

His wife suffered minor injuries and has been by his side at the hospital ever since.

An 18-year-old man was arrested but was later released.

'The exact circumstances surrounding the incident are yet to be established and an investigation is ongoing,' police said.

According to The Age four members of Mr Clark's family have been charged with affray.

They are to appear at Ringwood Magistrates Court on May 25 after receiving bail.

Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7846473/Young-man-attacked-gang-Sudanese-youths-Melbourne-stole-bag-wallet.html

A 21-year-old man was allegedly attacked by a group of 'Sudanese' youths at a Melbourne train station in broad daylight

Lachlan Brown was walking near Station Street in Pakenham, in the city's south-east,  around 3pm on Thursday when he was approached by three males.

The young man attempted to run away before he was chased into Pakenham train station where he was allegedly beaten and robbed.

The group of men, who were described by police as being of 'African appearance' allegedly stole his mobile phone, wallet, bag, and cigarettes before fleeing the scene

Mr Brown was taken to hospital after suffering scrapes and cuts to his face, legs and hands.

He later shared graphic photos from his hospital bed on social media showing his bloodied and battered face after the attack. 

'Well today was eventful and a wonderful way to start the new [year], I am okay but around 3pm I was jumped at Pakenham Station by around 4 Sudos and had my bag stolen what had my wallet and phone and house key in it,' Brown said.

'I am currently in hospital just shaken up and just wondering why this s**t happened.'

Victoria Police confirmed they are investigating the robbery and have asked for anyone with information to come forward.

They are also looking to speak to a male witness, believed to be in his 40s, who intervened to help the young man.

The problem is in the Programming! They wonder why people have public protests against these niggers?! Are we all just meant to "shut up and be happy"?

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7847561/Young-couple-kicked-punched-curled-footpath-New-Years-Day-gang-youths.html

A gang of youths (black buggers) has been filmed viciously assaulting a couple on the mid-north coast on New Year's Day.

The couple are thrown to the ground after several men dressed in shorts and dark hoodies repeatedly punch and kick them while they lay curled on the footpath at Evan's Head, in New South Wales.

The female's screams ring out across the otherwise empty street as the group set on the two shortly after midnight

The woman is heard screaming 'get the f*** away' before she's thrown to the ground, where she lays while the group beats her.

The male endures the worst of the blows as he lays over the top of his partner, trying to shelter her from harm's way.

After about 30 seconds an older man steps over the top of the two and yells at the young people involved in the violent attack.

The video was posted on the North Coast Crime Facebook Page where commenters described the footage as  'absolutely sickening ' and 'disgusting

The Price is Reich!