Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sun 26 May 2019If they haven't been naturalised as Australian citizens deport them!

Even if they were born here but have dual citizenship with another country, they can have their Australian citizenship removed and be deported.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Just seems to me like the cops are hesitant to charge these non citizens who commit offences.

ZOG wants us all to believe we can be in harmony with each other and the system put blacks in here to be deliberate miscegenation tools.

Mix everybody up because the Elite don't want race getting in the way of their progress.Or cheap labour for their machine.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7074997/Teens-charged-killing-Alex-Ioane-karate-kicked-head-stomped-court-hears.html

Shocking new details have emerged about the house party brawl that led to the death of a young man.

A heartbroken girlfriend and friends have remembered Alex Ioane, 18, who died from serious head injuries outside a Ingleburn home in Sydney's south-west on Friday night.

A minute's silence was held at Liverpool Boys High School for the 2018 graduate on Monday, where principal Mike Saxon remembered the 2018 graduate as a lovely young man.

As devastated friends and family continue to post heartfelt tributes, a court has heard how two teens charged with Mr Ioane's murder allegedly kicked and stomped on him during a 16th birthday party
Mr Ioane was standing outside the home when Tafuna Taumalolo, 18, allegedly approached him from behind and karate kicked him in the back of the head.

'Thereafter police will allege that the 18-year-old man stomped on the unconscious male,' Assistant Commissioner Peter Thurtell told reporters on Monday.

'The young man was kicked in the head, he fell straight to the ground and did not move again.'

A 17-year-old, who was also at the party, allegedly joined in the unprovoked assault.

'It was a senseless loss of life,' Mr Thurtell said.

Police allegedly found a number of weapons at the scene, including a baseball bat, golf club, and wooden and metal poles but later told reporters it appears no weapons were used in the attack.

After searching a home in nearby Eagle Vale on Sunday, officers arrested Taumalolo and a 17-year-old and charged the pair with murder.

Taumalolo did not appear when his matter was briefly mentioned in Campbelltown Local Court on Monday.

His friends sat silently in the courtroom as his lawyer made no application for bail and it was formally refused.

The case is due back at the same court on July 31.

A cohort of riot squad officers also sat in the court, stood in the foyer and patrolled the street outside Campbelltown Courthouse through the morning.

'He's a good guy,' one of Taumalolo's friend's told reporters outside court.

When asked if Taumalolo was a killer the friend shook his head and said 'no'.

The 17-year-old, who appeared at Campbelltown Children's Court on Monday, did not apply for bail and it was formally refused

He is expected before the same court again on July 22.

Meanwhile, Mr Ioane's girlfriend of three years paid to 'the hardworking, family-oriented man'

'I've never met a guy with a bigger heart than Alex,' Lyn Lavea told the Daily Telegraph.

'His love towards his family and friends and myself will never go unnoticed. Alex Ioane is the strongest man I know. He is my soldier and I will carry that man within my heart until my casket drops. No one could ever compare.'

Her sister Floria took to social media to pay tribute to her 'strong' sister' Lyn and her late boyfriend

'Your life is worth so much to live for, live for Alex and carry on his legacy and memories, of how much of a strong humble soldier he was, A true man, with the most beautiful soul. Continue on to make him proud and achieve the goals you told him about, continue to do it for him,' her emotional social media post.

'Rest in Love Alex Ioane, justice will be served. You are a TRUE Soldier. Thank you for loving my baby sister the way you did.'

Liverpool Boys High School has posted footage online of Monday's school assembly where a minutes silence was held as a mark of respect and to acknowledge Mr Ioane's life
'Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to Alex's family at this time,' principal Mike Saxon told the students.

'Many of you would remember Alex. He was a lovely young man and he was a student here for six years.

'So if we could have a few moment's silence for Alex and to particularly think the about the awful time his family must be going through at this point.'

Liam Knight, who survived a horrific attack when a metal pole thrown at his head that pierced his skull at a 18th birthday party six years ago described Friday night 's incident as a tragedy.

'What happened is terrible and I feel for everyone involved,' Mr Knight, now 23, told The Daily telegraph.

'Really it is about young people being brought up not to hurt each other. Let people enjoy themselves without fighting,

It doesn't take much for Islanders and blacks to want to hurt people. If they are mad , talking and reasoning takes a back seat to "Hulk Smaaaash!"  They haven't evolved with the same level of problem solving skills as people in colder places have.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7082669/Three-youths-arrested-home-invasion-carjacking-crime-spree-Melbourne.html

Three men sub-humans have been arrested over a string of alleged home invasions and carjackings across Melbourne that lasted several nights and days

Eighteen-year-old Ali Sari, from Shepparton, was picked up by authorities at Kingsbury in the north-eastern suburb on Wednesday night.

A 16-year-old boy from Broadmeadows and 20-year-old Beveridge man were also arrested.

The trio remain in custody and are assisting police with inquiries as officers continue to search for Alier Nyoc and Yohana Akot, 17, who police believe are driving a stolen black Honda HRV station wagon with ­registration 1EY3DI.

The string of arrests come after a 17-year-old was picked up by police on Tuesday.

Police allege a group of armed men terrorised the city and committed a number of home invasions and vehicle thefts from Sunday to Tuesday.

The group allegedly threatened a family's life and stole a car from a mother as she was about to put her child into the vehicle

At about 8.40pm on Sunday, a group of men allegedly broke into a home in Bentleigh East. 

One of the men was allegedly armed with a knife and threatened the owners, a 39-year-old man and 32-year-old woman, who were both allegedly assaulted and left with minor injuries.

The men then allegedly fled with jewellery, computers and handbags, and also took the victims' black BMW.

The group allegedly crashed the car on the Westgate Freeway by driving it into a barrier.

Police were then called to a house in Port Melbourne just after 9pm following reports of an aggravated carjacking

It is understood a woman was about to put her child into the car when she was allegedly approached by a number of men. One allegedly pulled out a knife and demanded her vehicle.

The alleged victim, a 42-year-old Box Hill North woman, called for help and was assisted by a family member, a 40-year-old man also from Box Hill North.

He was also allegedly threatened by the group, who took off in their vehicle, described as a black 2012 Hyundai i30.

The alleged victims were not injured.

Police later responded to an alleged aggravated burglary in Derrimut about 12.10am on Monday.

On this occasion, a group of masked men armed with knives allegedly broke into a home on Ivy Close and were confronted by the occupants
A 65-year-old man was allegedly assaulted during the incident and sustained a minor laceration. He did not require hospital treatment.

A 58-year-old woman, 91-year-old man and 64-year-old woman, who were also home at the time, were not injured. 

The group allegedly stole two cars, a grey 2010 Mercedes sedan and a black 2015 Honda HR-V registration 1EY3DI.

The Hyundai from Port Melbourne was dumped nearby.

Police on Tuesday arrested a 17-year-old boy after a BMW believed to be have stolen in the early hours of the morning was found in a shopping centre car park.

He was charged with one count of aggravated burglary, three counts of home invasion, five counts of theft of motor vehicle and three counts of theft.

The group, described by police as of African appearance, allegedly broke into a home on Avoca Avenue in Mernda, north-east Melbourne, at 4am.   

Once inside, the group - allegedly armed with 'edged weapons' and metal poles - allegedly stole property and the homeowner's white BMW SUV.

A 41-year-old man was allegedly left with minor injuries to his face while a 40-year-old woman and two children were unharmed.

After the robbery the allegedly stolen BMW was seen driving alongside a Mercedes, which was allegedly stolen from Derrimut early on Monday, towards Geelong.

Police saw the BMW just before 5am in Geelong West and chased the car but had to stop due to the speeds the car was travelling.

The Mercedes was found abandoned on Lunan Avenue in Drumcondra. 

Commander Stuart Bateson, head of the Australian-African Community Taskforce, said that a number of the people involved in the crime spree had previously been in custody.

'Until we get them into custody, they are absolutely a threat,' he told 3AW

The Cosby Gang
Standard Libtard Quote: It's never "RACIST" if the victim is White
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Piss off monkey people ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7082839/Asylum-seekers-bid-reach-Australia-thwarted-boat-20-Sri-Lankans-board-intercepted.html

A boatload of 20 asylum seekers, including a baby, have returned to Sri Lanka after their vessel was intercepted by Australian authorities

Operation Sovereign Borders officers spotted the boat heading towards Australia's north-west coast during aerial patrols of the Indian Ocean last week.

An Australian navy vessel transported the group to the recently reopened Christmas Island detention centre, where they were held for several days before being sent home on a government charter jet on Wednesday, The Australian reported

Government sources told the publication no one in the group had a legitimate reason to seek asylum in Australia.

The boatload were the first asylum seekers in five years to arrive by sea to Christmas Island, 1,500 kilometres north west of Australia's mainland, where they underwent health and security checks.

It's understood they left Sri Lanka earlier this month, just weeks after the devastating Easter terror attacks on churches and hotels that killed more than 250 people across the country

The Department of Home Affairs confirmed it intercepted a people smuggling voyage.

'Australian authorities recently intercepted an attempted illegal people smuggling venture from Sri Lanka,' a spokesman told the Sydney Morning Herald.

Daily Mail Australia contacted Australian Border Force and the Department of Home Affairs for further comment. 

Operation Sovereign Borders is a border protection operation set by the Coalition Government in 2013 led by the Australian Defence Force aimed at stopping asylum seekers from reaching Australia's shores.

Around 186 Sri Lankan men, women and children from 10 people-smuggling ventures who have been ­returned to Sri Lanka since 2013.

More than 50,000 asylum-seekers made it to Australia by boat under the previous Labor government, while an estimated 1,200 drowned while Labor were in government during 2007-2013.

A group of 17 Vietnamese nationals made it as far as the Daintree rainforest in far north Queensland last August before they were flown to Christmas Island before being sent home

Christmas Island detention centre was reopened earlier this year to guard against a feared influx of asylum-seeker boats.

'My job now is to ensure that the boats don't come,' Prime Minister Scott Morrison said at the time.

'My job now is to do everything within my power, and in the power of the government, to ensure that what the parliament has done to weaken our borders does not result in boats coming to Australia

The prime minister spent $185 million reopening the detention centre to accommodate refugees and asylum-seekers on Nauru and Manus Island found to need medical ­assessments in Australia.

It's understood no medical transferees have yet been taken to the facility

The recent budget revealed the government would try to repeal the laws and close the centre by July.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

A growing number of international students at an elite Melbourne university are being violently robbed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7096241/International-students-Australian-university-robbed-bashed-recent-attacks.html

Chinese students at Monash University are falling victim to gang violence in the suburban suburb of Clayton - having their wallets, phones and credit cards stolen.

In the last 18 days police have been notified of 13 separate attacks on people as young as 19 to as old as 55, the Herald Sun reported.

Kuan Gao, a 19-year-old Chinese student, had his iPhone and wallet stolen from him by three African men at night when he was walking near the university on April 18

'They said very urgently "give us your wallet." In the meantime, one guy asked me to reset my iPhone settings. I knew they were going to rob me,' Mr Gao said.

He said he wasn't able to run away because they blocked him, and the road was too long.

The mugging problem in the area is so bad that there's even posters telling people to beware of thugs.   

'Warning: Take care when walking through laneway. There have been several incidents of ­assault and burglaries,' the sign reads

Mr Gao said he is now forced to take Ubers home at night, as he needs to walk down the dangerous alleyway to get home.

Another student was mugged at knifepoint near the campus a month earlier, where his attackers even stole the jacket and shirt from his back after taking his brand new iPhone XR

Some of the victims were subjected to assaults even after giving up their valuables.

Authorities believe the same thugs are targeting people in Burwood, Mulgrave, Mount Waverly, Box Hill, Glen Waverly and Oakleigh. 

Police raided homes in Melbourne's south east and arrested suspects over attacks carried out between April 25 and May 12
Some of the alleged culprits haven't been arrested, and police are after suspects they say are of African appearance.

Police are reminding the public that they'll be ramping up their presence in those areas.

Monash University students are able to be escorted by security to their cars, public transport or colleges

I wonder if they'll step things up against blacks now the "cash cows" are being robbed?
If China really wants Africa then they can have them go back and deal with them there!
The Price is Reich!