Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Aboriginal Privilege is Now Official

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 11 Feb 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2021/02/07/anne-aly-systemic-racism

Abo writes a "sob story " about why nobody thinks Boongs are equal.

As a young girl growing up in the western suburbs of Sydney, I never imagined that there were things I couldn't do when I grew up. Those things changed quite frequently – I wanted to be a teacher, then a writer, a journalist, a film director, an astronaut, a paranormal scientist (don't ask, it was a phase) or a lawyer.

It wasn't until I was in my late teens that I realised there were limits to what I could do. Not my limits – I've always prided myself on my strong work ethic and believed in my own abilities – but limits that were set by a society and institutions that, albeit unknowingly, meant the colour of my skin, my gender and my ethnicity would be a disadvantage.

I've worked hard to overcome many of those barriers, but as any person who has experienced any form of discrimination will tell you – you have to work 10 times harder, be 10 times better and (at least) 20 times louder.

It's a sad and uncomfortable truth that systemic racism exists in many of our institutions. It's not just football, as the report into systemic racism at the Collingwood Football Club has revealed.

Systemic racism in Australia exists in many of our institutions – not least politics.
Any person of colour who looks at our parliament and does not see themselves reflected in the composition of our national leadership knows this truth.

The Collingwood Report has garnered much media attention. Much of that attention has been on the pretty deplorable response by Eddie Maguire.

It's a sad and uncomfortable truth that systemic racism exists in many of our institutions. It's not just football, as the report into systemic racism at the Collingwood Football Club has revealed.

Systemic racism in Australia exists in many of our institutions – not least politics.
Any person of colour who looks at our parliament and does not see themselves reflected in the composition of our national leadership knows this truth.

The Collingwood Report has garnered much media attention. Much of that attention has been on the pretty deplorable response by Eddie Maguire.
But in focussing so much on that we might be missing an opportunity to talk – really talk – about systemic racism and how it differs from casual or direct racism. Here's the thing – if I'm out walking my dog in the local park and someone delivers a racial slur in my direction, I can walk away (which I often do) or I can respond with something equally offensive (which I have occasionally done). Either way it is my choice. I have power and agency in how I respond.

Related: We all can be a bit ignorant – but that can change
Systemic racism is different. I have no power when it comes to the systems and structures that, by their very design, lead to discrimination in employment, housing, health care, education and political power. I have no power over processes and practices that put the needs of people of colour and Indigenous people at the bottom of the pile – as if we are some kind of afterthought.

Systemic racism is perpetrated by some very nice, very good, very caring people.
Often these people think they are 'woke' to racism and its impacts, they declare that they are allies to people of colour and Indigenous Australians, but they are part of a system that rips the microphone away from us, tokenises our participation and locks us out of their power structures. Not by individual fault – but by design.

The Collingwood Report exposed systemic racism in the absence of any accountability or consequences for incidents of racism.

The failure of institutions to deal with complaints of racism and a culture of racist behaviour is just one of the ways systemic racism exists. It exists in many other ways too.
It exists in the exclusion of people of colour from decision-making structures. In the lack of racial and ethnic diversity in business and political leadership. In the unwillingness to collect data on race or ethnicity in the composition of workforces or client services. In the over-representation of Indigenous Australians in the justice system and their under representation in higher education.

It wasn't the first time someone told me I couldn't do something but it was the first time my skin colour came into it. I was in my early twenties when a judge told me that I shouldn't seek a violence restraining order because "surely your culture has ways of dealing with this".

I was in my 30's when I was overlooked for a promotion because "a white male would be better received". And through all those decades I've had all kinds of racial slurs thrown my way. It is exasperating to constantly have to fight racism – it wears you down.

But it's the invisible kind of racism that is the most exhausting and the most difficult to confront.

The report into systemic racism at the Collingwood Football Club is simply titled "Do Better". That's a good place to start. Australia, we must all do better.

Anne Aly is a federal Labor MP and the Member for Cowan in Western Australia. Prior to entering politics Dr Aly was a professor at Edith Cowan University and is an internationally renowned expert in counter-terrorism and counter radicalisation.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/indigenous-news/2021/02/28/woolworths-dan-murphys-aboriginal-nt

Woolworths' refusal to listen left us with no choice but to call for action from Reconciliation Australia.

The decision by Woolworths to press ahead with the Dan Murphy's megastore on the doorstep of three dry Aboriginal communities in Darwin exposes how large corporations present themselves as socially conscious while ruthlessly chasing profits no matter the human cost

For five years Woolworths has been doing all they can to push through an application for one of the biggest bottle shops in Australia in my hometown of Darwin. Two years ago, the Independent Liquor Commission refused the store because of clear evidence of the harm it will cause, but Woolworths continued to push on.

That's why this week community groups in the Northern Territory wrote to Reconciliation Australia calling for them to revoke their endorsement of Woolworths' Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)

Their RAP has the CEO Brad Banducci saying: "We have a deep respect for our Aboriginal and Torres Islander team members, customers and all of those in the community we serve. We firmly believe they should have a voice in the decisions that affect them."

But Woolworths did not let us have a voice when they were planning to build their alcohol megastore.
They did not engage with Aboriginal, community and health organisations about their plans. And when we raised our concerns and called on them to abandon their plans to build the store because of the harm it will cause, they continued anyway. We objected to the plans in the Liquor Commission process and still Woolworths did not engage with us. They just had their lawyers try to discredit or exclude expert evidence about the increased volume of sales and harms that would flow from the store.

Woolworths pursuit of this store equates to the same wilful and deliberate destruction by Rio Tinto of Juukan Gorge. The destruction of lives this store will cause deserves the same level of public contempt. It is no surprise that almost 150,000 Australians have signed a petition standing with us in opposition to the alcohol mega store.

When Woolworths' store was rejected by the NT Liquor Commission, they pushed on the NT Government to rush through a piece of legislation that took the decision out of the hands of the Commission and placed it in the hands of the Director of Liquor Licensing, who of course ruled in favour of the retail giant.

And the reasoning, such as it was, behind the Director's ruling? A simplistic and flawed argument that favoured pure economic "benefits". Nothing about health and other social consequences: just the tired old cliché of "build it and they'll come". Which, of course, is exactly what Woolworths wants.

At the recent election, the NT Government ran on a platform of transparency, accountability and giving a voice to all Territorians.

So blatant was the deceit, the Government's own Minister for Alcohol Policy Natasha Fyles refused to introduce the Bill to parliament, leaving it to the Minister for Small Business Paul Kirby. It is hard to understand why a Bill that was introduced to further the agenda of one of Australia's largest corporations, was introduced by the Minister responsible for small business. It is incomprehensible a Bill would be introduced to explicitly deny natural justice.

The NT Government has spent three years introducing reforms that are making a positive difference to the lives and health of Territorians. In just one year, between 2017/18 and 2018/19 the Territory saw a 23% reduction in alcohol fuelled assaults and a 17% reduction in alcohol fuelled ED presentations

Two days before the decision by the Director of Liquor Licensing to approve the store, Woolworths announced an "independent panel review" to assess "the adequacy of stakeholder engagement".

The panel will be headed by Danny Gilbert, a person who is a well-respected figure among many of Darwin's Aboriginal leaders. Had this been put in place years ago, one might have lauded Woolworths for its good intentions, but the timing suggests it is little more than a PR stunt; a strategic move to take the pressure off while it waits for the wet season to end so it can begin construction on the store.

The only reasonable outcome of a review would be a finding that the store cannot go ahead in the NT. Opposition to this store is about the harm that alcohol causes to our communities – the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, violence, hospitalisations, chronic disease and death. Our opposition is backed by our experience as people who live and work in Darwin and is based on solid evidence.

The review announced by the Woolworths Chair Gordon Cairns is an acknowledgment that the company has not meaningfully engaged with the community. If they had engaged in the first place, there wouldn't be a need for them to review their own conduct. It is an acknowledgement of failure on their part.

It would show that Woolworths is doing what it outlined in its Reconciliation Action Plan, rather than hiding behind the vacuity of their token gestures.

One thing is certain – we will continue to fight.

We have been facing and overcoming obstacles like this for many generations. We have a lot of fight left in us because the health and lives of our people is too important to us.

We will continue until Woolworths listens to us and abandons its plans to build this harmful alcohol megastore. To proceed is to ignore the voice of our communities and to engage in wilful corporate blindness.

You see the Boong has to be "number 1"! Everybody else can't buy discount or imported booze because they are more concerned  with The Boongs who bring $$$ in welfare jobs basically to lefty hippies!

Everybody knows Boongs are Alcoholics and antisocial behaviour ascends if they get boozed up! Just because of this there'd be increased crime with Boongs robbing anything they can to get it. They already do do this despite a banned drinking register being implemented.

The UN wants their numbers up and they are doing their hardest to give them extra benefits and rights to achieve this! Which comes at a cost to the tax payer to generate this economy that shouldn't be there!

We need an Antarctic solution for these people and a green energy Boong powered battery generation plant so everybody else can go about their lives peacefully without this black pest!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9306691/Outback-road-sign-Alice-Springs-replaced-Indigenous-place-sparks-furious-debate.html

A photograph of a defaced road sign in the outback has sparked a fierce debate on social media about whether Indigenous place names should used

The image showed the names Alice Springs and Hermannsburg on Larapinta Drive, in the Northern Territory crossed out with white paint.

'Mparntwe' and 'Ntaria' - as those towns are known to the respective local Indigenous communities, Arrernte and Western Aranda - were painted onto the sign

The road sign was also graffitied with the letters ACAB - a political acronym that means: 'All cops are b*****ds'.

The Common Ground Australia Facebook page captioned the photo: 'Across Australia there is a growing movement of reclaiming traditional place names in First Nations languages.'

'Using traditional place names in conversation, on signs and any other references is an amazing step towards recognising the sovereignty First Nations people still hold across Australia.

'When we recognise and embed language, we centre First Nations people, culture and Country.'

But not everybody agreed and the post generated fierce debate, with several unhappy at what they saw as vandalism.

One man wrote: 'I applaud the spirit of the action however I feel the crossing out of European names spoils the message.'

Why Use our alphabet to write a Boong name? They had no alphabet! They are conquered. No coon names for things. Fit in or F$&k off!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

White Looking Racial-Trannies Set-up Truth & Justice Commission ... to Blame WHITEY

One or two may look slightly Indigenous Australian, but if I was an Abo, I'd tell the lot to go and get FUCKED!

Just as we intelligent Whites tell the same to the Woke.

YOU WANT EQUALITY?

I don't. I want Racial Separatism Now - And Racial Sovereignty for us ALL.

Equality is a farce. Equality only works when a genuine benefactor rules strong above all. Anything else is CHAOS. And Chaos leads to Racial Holy War.

RaHoWa!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Everybody wants to be an Abo now. The extra rights and benefits give you a free pass! Your own housing, Lawyers, grants, subsidies for the employers from the Government making you a more desirable job prospect.

Nobody wanted to be black before all these got granted.

Victoria wants a "Truth and justice commission?! "

These Abos sold land in Melbourne to John Batman!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman%27s_Treaty

Batman's party met with Aboriginal people several times, presenting gifts of blankets, handkerchiefs, sugar, apples and other items, and receiving gifts of woven baskets and spears in exchange. On 6 June, Batman met with eight elders of the Wurundjeri, including ngurungaetas Bebejan and three brothers with the same name, Jika Jika or Billibellary, the traditional owners of the lands around the Yarra River.

For 600,000 acres of Melbourne, including most of the land now within the suburban area, Batman paid 40 pairs of blankets, 42 tomahawks, 130 knives, 62 pairs of scissors, 40 looking glasses, 250 handkerchiefs, 18 shirts, 4 flannel jackets, 4 suits of clothes and 150 lb. of flour.[4]

The truth is the Abos sold the land to Whites for these items. These muds making the noise here what percentage of their blood is Abo? What percentage isn't?!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

If you are White, and you sign up to a deal with a phone network, you are expected to pay your bills. Even if you are young and intellectually retarded or old and suffering from dementia, you still have to pay your bill. There is no other choice. There is no way out of it. However, Black Privilege means that is not the case for everyone ...

Telstra ordered to pay $50 million in penalties for 'unconscionable practices'

When Caitlyn Roe was slapped with a $2200 Telstra bill, she refused to take it lying down. And now, the telco is paying the price.

Fox News Australia | 14 May 2021

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/telstra-ordered-to-pay-50-million-in-penalties-for-unconscionable-practices/news-story/2fae6b5987365dab6df7ef6419ccdde7

Excerpt: When Caitlyn Roe sought help over a crippling Telstra bill, she had no idea it would eventually be the telco that ended up paying an eye-watering price.

The young mum was one of 108 Indigenous customers across three states and territories who found themselves in a similar battle against Telstra, with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) eventually launching proceedings on their behalf.

Yesterday, the Federal Court ruled in their favour, ordering Telstra to pay a staggering $50 million in penalties for engaging in unconscionable conduct when it sold mobile contracts to dozens of Indigenous consumers.

The communications giant admitted that between January 2016 and August 2018, it breached the Australian Consumer Law and acted unconscionably when staff at five stores signed up 108 Indigenous customers to multiple postpaid mobile contracts which they did not fully understand and could not afford.

"They wanted that full amount — right or wrong, they wanted it," she said. "I was like, 'Jesus, I'm battling to put away money for food and bills'," Ms Roe told the ABC of her early struggle with the company, which saw her hounded by debt collectors.

"I thought I was going to go to jail.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.