Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Aboriginal Privilege is Now Official

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 11 Feb 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
My opinion is that even if the kid was not actually coached, he lives in a home environment of Black Activism which amounts to Cultural Coaching with an emphasis on culturally and racially abusing Whites, with a public reliance on the corresponding eternal Indigenous Victim Status. That is, a status that grants Black Privilege/Aboriginal Privilege as a PROTECTED SPECIES, because as the (((Judiciary))), every Marxist and every non-White will happily declare Only White People Are Racist.

Settlement with Miranda Devine in Quaden Bayles' best interests: judge

Michaela Whitbourn | Sydney Morning Herald (Australia) | 25 September 2020

https://www.smh.com.au/national/settlement-with-miranda-devine-in-quaden-bayles-best-interests-judge-20200925-p55z5x.html

A Federal Court judge has approved a defamation settlement between Daily Telegraph columnist Miranda Devine and a nine-year-old Indigenous boy, after she apologised for tweets suggesting he faked being a bullying victim.

On Friday, (((Justice Anna Katzmann))) said she was satisfied the confidential settlement, including a "not insubstantial" amount of money, was in Quaden Bayles' best interests. The court was required to approve the settlement because he is a minor, and the court heard such claims were unusual.

Quaden Bayles was suing Miranda Devine over comments made on Twitter.

The Brisbane school boy, who has achondroplasia dwarfism, launched defamation proceedings against Devine and her employer Nationwide News in July over a series of tweets from her Twitter account in February that raised questions about whether a viral video in which he cried after being bullied at school was "a scam".
https://www.smh.com.au/link/follow-20170101-p55ipq

The case was brought on his behalf by his mother Yarraka, who was also suing Devine in her own right for suggesting she "coached" Quaden.

Nationwide News, the publisher of the Telegraph, had taken the unusual step of briefing a lawyer to appear only on its behalf in court. It claimed tweets from the prominent columnist's public Twitter account, which identified her as an employee, were "private" and unrelated to material it published.

Devine did not appear in court, either in person or via a lawyer, until the settlement hearing on Friday when Holding Redlich partner Susan Goodman appeared on her behalf.

The settlement covers all four parties including Nationwide News. It is unclear whether either or both Devine and the company will cover the settlement plus legal costs.

Justice Katzmann said the settlement involved "pecuniary and non-pecuniary" elements and the money would be paid into a trust for Quaden, with his mother and her sister appointed as trustees.

The terms of the settlement are confidential but reports have suggested the family will receive almost $200,000.

The barrister for the Bayles family, Sue Chrysanthou, said Devine had tweeted a "sincere and detailed apology" last Saturday and "those sorts of apologies can't be ordered by the court".

Devine, who is on secondment at The New York Post, tweeted: "In February this year I posted some comments on my personal Twitter account about Quaden Bayles and his mother Yarraka.

"I now know those comments were hurtful and untrue. I sincerely apologise to the Bayles for those comments."

Yarraka Bayles said the family was "very happy with that settlement" and "very appreciative" of their lawyers.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/arts/2020/09/25/archibald-adam-goodes-2020

Vincent Namatjira has become the first Indigenous artist to win the Archibald Prize for his portrait of Adam Goodes.

Namatjira was announced winner of the $100,000 prize, now in its 99th year, at the Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney on Friday for his portrait titled Stand strong for who you are.

The announcement was made virtually due to COVID-19 restrictions.

"This is a really special moment for me and I am feeling a bit nervous and excited," Namatjira said on Friday.

The Western Arrernte artist said he was honoured to be the first Indigenous winner of the Archibald, noting "it only took 99 years". * .... and we all should know it's racist not to give Boongs things they never really earnt on their merits?

His work was up against – among a host of others – portraits of refugee Behrouz Boochani, Indigenous author Bruce Pascoe and lesbian activist comedian and actor Magda Szubanski.

Look at the subject matter! An "Abo pride" piece that looks like something a 14 year old did in art class. You telling me he beat other entries?! Just because of BLM B/S?!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8933487/Gladys-Berejiklian-wants-national-anthem-lyrics-changed-respect-indigenous-Australians.html

*The Recognition in Anthem Project wants to change Advance Australia Fair

*They want the lyrics altered to make it more inclusive to Indigenous Australians 

*NRL backflipped on a vow to scrap the song before Wednesday's State of Origin

*The NSW Premier said it would make a 'such a difference' to change one word

*She said changing the lyrics would acknowledge our 'proud Indigenous history'

If the Abos ran the place the national anthem would be Judas Priest's "breaking the law"

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Australian national anthem's lyrics changed: New version of Advance Australia Fair adopted

Australian bloke who got 'young and free' from the national anthem tattooed on his torso after a wild trip to Europe wakes up with more than just a hangover after lyrics change

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9103899/Australian-mans-tattoo-awkwardly-outdated-Scott-Morrison-changed-wording-overnight.html

https://www.news.com.au/national/australian-national-anthems-lyrics-changed-new-version-of-advance-australia-fair-adopted/news-story/f12ec4d3070c949f71806dae4cac73d2

The second line of Advance Australia Fair will change from "For we are young and free" to "For we are one and free".

The patriotic tattoo 25-year-old Matt Hill got after four months backpacking across Europe when he was just 18 is now awkwardly outdated thanks to the Prime Minister's national anthem lyric switch.

Matt Hill: A young man deemed a Colonial Racist at the stroke of a PC Prime Minister's pen

Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced on New Year's Eve that the second line of Advance Australia Fair will change from 'For we are young and free' to 'For we are one and free' - with the new anthem to come into effect from January 1, 2021.

Critics have long called for the lyrics to be altered to reflect Indigenous Australians as the longest living  Most primitive and backward culture in the world - and Mr Morrison said the change was a direct nod to that fact.

It's the first modification to the anthem since the Hawke government in 1984, when it was changed from God Save the Queen to Advance Australia Fair.

:-\ I sure don't feel "one" with the Boongs and neither do they with anybody else! Do I feel "free"?! NO! .... because I can be in trouble by law in Australia for hurting a non white's feelings under 18c of the Race  relations act. Free speech is a myth in Australia and can result in political persecution and visits from Government bodies.

'One word ain't gonna change sh**': Indigenous boxer Anthony Mundine goes on a FURIOUS rant about 'tokenistic' change to the lyrics of the national anthem and says it's STILL a 'white supremacy song' - as PM applauds Australia for a 'strong response' to the divisive move

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9103655/Scott-Morrison-applauds-Australias-strong-response-national-anthem-change.html

Excerpt: 'For me, it's tokenistic man,' Mundine told Daily Mail Australia. He bluntly said 'hell no' when asked if the word change was enough.

'One word ain't gonna change the core meaning of a song! It's always gonna be a white supremacy song until the whole song is rewritten! Still ain't good enough!'

The outspoken athlete said the entire anthem should be scrapped and then turned his fire on Indigenous people who supported the change.

'Any blackfella who thinks what's been done is enough, and a good thing, is an Uncle Tom,' he declared.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9216671/Proud-indigenous-Australian-hits-vicious-trolls-criticised-Aboriginal-flag-tattoo.html

A Pilates instructor mud monkey who's proud of her indigenous ancestry has blown up on TikTok at followers who questioned her Aboriginal heritage
Lily Hodgson, 23, who posts under the account Thrlils, recently got a tattoo of the Aboriginal flag on her arm, prompting some social media users to dispute her racial identity

One commenter said: 'You are white! Stop pretending like you understand the struggle that a real Aboriginal has been through, quite insulting.'

But the proud Wiradjuri woman hit back at trolls, calling them 'rude, uneducated, ignorant and racist' - and said being Aboriginal has nothing to do with skin colour.* It's got to do with getting additional benefits and rights at the tax payer's expense because the UN  wants to preserve the pest!

The TikTok star from the New South Wales Central Coast told Daily Mail Australia she felt the need to speak out after copping a 'magnitude of bigotry' on the platform.

'It's tiring that others feel the need to pressure me to explain myself or any other indigenous individual,' Ms Hodgson said.

In a video posted on social media, she told her critics: 'You don't know that my father was part of the stolen generations and you don't know that my aunts and uncles were beaten and raped.'

'Being Aboriginal has nothing to do with my skin colour. I have 60,000 years of blood within me That apparently came from India anyway, before them the continent was under water.

Her aunt Elizabeth Hodgson is an acclaimed author who wrote Skin Painting - a memoir which examines the struggles of Indigenous Australians.

The book reflects on the stolen generations, a period between 1905 to 1967 when a number of Aboriginal children were removed from their families by church missions on the orders of the Australian government.

'The stolen generation was basically to bleed the Aboriginal blood out of society so there could be a supreme white Australia,' Ms Hodgson said in one of her TikTok clips.

'Hence the reason why I don't have beautiful dark hair, dark eyes or seriously dark skin... because they tried to bleed us out

A flood of TikTok users had repeatedly pestered the content creator with requests to show photographs of family members with dark skin.

Although Ms Hodgson said she feels in no way obligated to prove her identity to 'a bunch of people on the internet', she eventually showed followers a photo of her indigenous father.

'It's tiring how people, who have absolutely nothing to do with Aboriginal culture think that they can dictate and gate-keep race to people like myself,' she said.

The outspoken activist created controversy in a previous video where she appeared to say that Europeans have 'no culture'.

She later clarified the comments in another clip saying her mother's side of the family, who are non-indigenous, do not have any 'cultural connection' to Europe

I guess the boong feels that everything in a Museum like the Lourve in Paris done by Europeans is culture less compared to Boongs:- playing crude instruments, Stone Age tools and jungle dancing?!

'People are thinking I'm saying Europeans have no culture. I am not saying that,' she said.

'I understand that in genealogy they have English, Irish, Scottish or whatever and that's fine, but my family do not celebrate anything like that.

'Her (ancestor's) family were sent to Australia on a boat to work in service.' Admin Edit:  That means White Slaves.

Ms Hodgson said it's important for Australians to look beyond appearance when it comes to Aboriginality and be more respectful about cultural identity

'If somebody tells you that they are Aboriginal and they don't fit whenever your idea of what an Aboriginal person is supposed to be... it is not an invitation to pic that person's life apart,' she said

Boongs are a $ generating economy for :- maintenance, construction, welfare and social workers that shouldn't exist. Natural selection has been defiled with UN making the Boongs a "protected species"!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2021/02/07/anne-aly-systemic-racism

Abo writes a "sob story " about why nobody thinks Boongs are equal.

As a young girl growing up in the western suburbs of Sydney, I never imagined that there were things I couldn't do when I grew up. Those things changed quite frequently – I wanted to be a teacher, then a writer, a journalist, a film director, an astronaut, a paranormal scientist (don't ask, it was a phase) or a lawyer.

It wasn't until I was in my late teens that I realised there were limits to what I could do. Not my limits – I've always prided myself on my strong work ethic and believed in my own abilities – but limits that were set by a society and institutions that, albeit unknowingly, meant the colour of my skin, my gender and my ethnicity would be a disadvantage.

I've worked hard to overcome many of those barriers, but as any person who has experienced any form of discrimination will tell you – you have to work 10 times harder, be 10 times better and (at least) 20 times louder.

It's a sad and uncomfortable truth that systemic racism exists in many of our institutions. It's not just football, as the report into systemic racism at the Collingwood Football Club has revealed.

Systemic racism in Australia exists in many of our institutions – not least politics.
Any person of colour who looks at our parliament and does not see themselves reflected in the composition of our national leadership knows this truth.

The Collingwood Report has garnered much media attention. Much of that attention has been on the pretty deplorable response by Eddie Maguire.

It's a sad and uncomfortable truth that systemic racism exists in many of our institutions. It's not just football, as the report into systemic racism at the Collingwood Football Club has revealed.

Systemic racism in Australia exists in many of our institutions – not least politics.
Any person of colour who looks at our parliament and does not see themselves reflected in the composition of our national leadership knows this truth.

The Collingwood Report has garnered much media attention. Much of that attention has been on the pretty deplorable response by Eddie Maguire.
But in focussing so much on that we might be missing an opportunity to talk – really talk – about systemic racism and how it differs from casual or direct racism. Here's the thing – if I'm out walking my dog in the local park and someone delivers a racial slur in my direction, I can walk away (which I often do) or I can respond with something equally offensive (which I have occasionally done). Either way it is my choice. I have power and agency in how I respond.

Related: We all can be a bit ignorant – but that can change
Systemic racism is different. I have no power when it comes to the systems and structures that, by their very design, lead to discrimination in employment, housing, health care, education and political power. I have no power over processes and practices that put the needs of people of colour and Indigenous people at the bottom of the pile – as if we are some kind of afterthought.

Systemic racism is perpetrated by some very nice, very good, very caring people.
Often these people think they are 'woke' to racism and its impacts, they declare that they are allies to people of colour and Indigenous Australians, but they are part of a system that rips the microphone away from us, tokenises our participation and locks us out of their power structures. Not by individual fault – but by design.

The Collingwood Report exposed systemic racism in the absence of any accountability or consequences for incidents of racism.

The failure of institutions to deal with complaints of racism and a culture of racist behaviour is just one of the ways systemic racism exists. It exists in many other ways too.
It exists in the exclusion of people of colour from decision-making structures. In the lack of racial and ethnic diversity in business and political leadership. In the unwillingness to collect data on race or ethnicity in the composition of workforces or client services. In the over-representation of Indigenous Australians in the justice system and their under representation in higher education.

It wasn't the first time someone told me I couldn't do something but it was the first time my skin colour came into it. I was in my early twenties when a judge told me that I shouldn't seek a violence restraining order because "surely your culture has ways of dealing with this".

I was in my 30's when I was overlooked for a promotion because "a white male would be better received". And through all those decades I've had all kinds of racial slurs thrown my way. It is exasperating to constantly have to fight racism – it wears you down.

But it's the invisible kind of racism that is the most exhausting and the most difficult to confront.

The report into systemic racism at the Collingwood Football Club is simply titled "Do Better". That's a good place to start. Australia, we must all do better.

Anne Aly is a federal Labor MP and the Member for Cowan in Western Australia. Prior to entering politics Dr Aly was a professor at Edith Cowan University and is an internationally renowned expert in counter-terrorism and counter radicalisation.

The Price is Reich!