Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Abbo pollie Nova Peris , making unrealistic coon policies

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Thu 15 Aug 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-14/fed-pols-nova-peris-campaigns-central-australia/4886424

Labor's Northern Territory Senate candidate says tackling Indigenous disadvantage will be a major priority for her if she is elected.

Nova Peris says she has visited 35 Indigenous communities across the Territory since the Olympian was hand picked for the top spot on the ALP Senate ticket by former prime minister Julia Gillard.

She says the tour has made her more aware of the problems facing Aboriginal people in the bush.
"The high level of unemployment, I think it is about 38 per cent, and the high incarceration rate, and health problems and the education issues," she said. ;D :o ;D

"I hope what I bring to the table is not only fresh ideas but the ability to listen to people.
"I have done that all my life."

Ms Peris and federal MP for the seat of Lingiari, Warren Snowdon, yesterday travelled to the central Australian Aboriginal community of Amoonguna, near Alice Springs, to asses employment there.  8) :o :(

They had been challenged at a campaign event at Alice Springs earlier in the day by community leader Marie Ellis over the high rate of unemployment at Amoonguna.

A visit to the community was hastily arranged and Ms Peris and Mr Snowdon spent time discussing issues of housing, unemployment and disadvantage with the locals.

Well they don't endeavour to do anything, or move to find work like I had to! Then you give them a place to live and they ruin it. Why should they be disadvantaged:- when they get more in study grant, easier access to apprenticeships and easier access to accommodation and to boot multinational corporations in the NT MUST take 20% Indigenous workforce regardless of ability to do work! :-\ ???

Mr Snowdon promised to investigate problems with government employment services in the community.
"Amoonguna, because of where it sits, has probably slipped off the radar and I don't think it has got the attention it deserves," he said.

Stick to Playing hockey you Jigaboo! If you want to make industry in the outback set up a fertiliser plant and a Bio-diesel plant to boot! We have to get these products from somewhere!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Thu 15 Aug 2013She says the tour has made her more aware of the problems facing Aboriginal people in the bush. "The high level of unemployment, I think it is about 38 per cent, and the high incarceration rate, and health problems and the education issues," she said.

Living in the "bush" hundreds of miles from employment opportunities, sitting on their arses playing with their didgeridoo is not a case simply being unemployed. It is a choice of lifestyle. If a back-to-nature-dope-smoking-hippie-commune chose to live in the same conditions then bitch about the lack of employment opportunities in the "bush," the rest of the world would rightly tell the hippies to get a haircut and get a life! ... but then, when the Abo is unemployed, it's because Whitey's racism is to blame.

High incarceration rate? What that black opportunist politico should really be concerned about is the high amount of criminality in the Abo community. ... but then, when an Abo is incarcerated, it's because Whitey's racism is to blame.

Health problems? Same again, living hundreds of miles in the "bush" means that it is up to the Abo to seek proper medical care. ... but then, if an Abo gets sick and dies because it refused to wipe its arse properly, then it's because Whitey's racism is to blame.

Education issues? Adequate schooling is supplied, but the Abo can't be bothered going to school. Life is grand sniffing petrol and raping children; "Aint that ride bludder, eh?" ... but then, whenever an Abo is incarcerated, it blames its criminality on its lack of employment, which it claims was contributed to by poor health and ultimately derives from its lack of education - and for that, Whitey's racism is to blame.

Typical bloody Abos, they'll twist anything and everything just so they don't have to trake responsibility for their own lives. Bring on the Racial Holy War so that we can drive these animals back into the "bush" desert that they came from ... then let them whither like wild grapes on the vine and die the slow death of the eternally irresponsible that they deserve.

RaHoWa!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Now this is a bloke I am friendly with, he is white, not an alco,he's homeless by choice and he rounds up all the garbage and makes sculptures with it for the council to clean up. The guy makes music , tries to get involved with art galleries, politics and is no fool.
However look what happens to a white guy that tries to go to the Abbo areas and work! Bloody disgusting! They are racist to him say they want Abbos to do it and cook up lies about him fighting people.
http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2009/04/02/42735_ntnews.html

TERRITORY rubbish warrior Trevor Jenkins has been kicked out by a local council amid claims he assaulted council staff and embarrassed the shire.
The Pride of Australia medal winner is back in Darwin after being told to leave Wadeye where he had been working.
Victoria-Daly shire chief executive Sandra Cannon said Mr Jenkins was told to leave Wadeye, accompanied by police, after assaulting two council staff members.
"(It) was reported to police," she said.
"The traditional owners asked him to leave their land."
Police said he was not charged over the incident, which is believed to have occurred on March 12.  But a source at Wadeye, who feared for his job and would not be named, said Jenkins was kicked out because he challenged the council's waste management performance.
"He was very much appreciated by the community but the shire was embarrassed," he said.
Ms Cannon denied this.
Mr Jenkins said the incident occurred after he was trying to get a CDEP crew to work with.
"They said they wanted all indigenous people, and not me," he said. "In the end, I blew up ... at the CDEP lady, and a woman from the environment office."
He said he might have touched one woman on the shoulder but was gentle: "I was walking along ... all I can think is that I put my hand on her shoulder.
"They went to police and accused me of assault - the next thing I know I was on a plane out of there."
He said he had been made a "scapegoat".
"(I feel) a bit hurt, there are lessons I have to learn."
Mr Jenkins made his name in Darwin gathering rubbish from the side of roads and placing it in small piles for collection. 
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia