Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

2022-04-21 New Zealand Members of Parliament Targeted by White Supremacist Flyer

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 21 Apr 2022

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan-NZ

They might be white skinned, but these duly elected Members of New Zealand's Parliament are outright Black Supremacists with a hatred for those who dare to entertain the heretical belief that It's Alright to be White ...

Labour MPs Jan Tinetti, Angie Warren-Clark's office targeted for white supremacist flyers

New Zealand Herald | 21 April 2022

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/labour-mps-jan-tinetti-angie-warren-clarks-office-targeted-for-white-supremacist-flyers/67CJOHTWEIMS5KUCPLTV2FGFX4/
White supremacist flyers have been pasted to the shared office of Labour list MPs Jan Tinetti and Angie Warren-Clark.

And a researcher says the recent growth in vitriol and misogyny of such bullying attacks on centre-left and woman politicians is "very concerning".

The flyers were the same as those distributed in Matua two weeks ago, and were headlined "it's all right to be white".

Tinetti, who is Minister for Women, and Internal Affairs, told the Bay of Plenty Times one of her staff members arrived at the office on Tuesday morning and had to remove three flyers pasted to the windows.

Is it Alright to be White? Not so say MP's

"I am disgusted that people think that that's okay to put that sort of information out there. It is not okay [to be White], and it is certainly not something that we want to see whatsoever.

"Those are not values that anybody that I've been associated with, or the Labour Party, or anyone in that office is associated with whatsoever.

"In fact, we find it quite abhorrent and quite distressing that anybody would [It's Alright to be White] think like that."

She said it was "absolutely appalling behaviour that even they've [the flyers] been created in the first place".

Tinetti's message for those who had pasted the flyers was that their behaviour was "seriously wrong".

"You are talking against people who are my friends, and friends of this community, and community members. Stop it now."

Tinetti thought she may have been targeted by those with white supremacist views "because we will be vocal against it".

She thought those who were spreading the flyers wanted it to seem as if this was something the community believed in, "and we know that that's just not the case at all".

"I do believe it's a very tiny minority of people who think [It's Alright to be White] like this ... it's good that the vast majority of people stand solidly against this sort of nonsense."

She said it was incumbent on people in her situation "to publicly come out and talk against this, and why this is so abhorrent".

"We need to talk in support of them [our Māori whānau in Tauranga], and talk in support of their whakapapa and who they are."

But Tinetti also understood it may be too distressing for some to address topics like this.

"If you are in that position that you can do that, do it, but if it's that distressing for you, just ignore it, because we don't want to add fuel to the fire."
She urged the Tauranga community to "stand united" against the behaviour and views.

Angie Warren-Clark said she "felt sorry" for the people who "felt the need" to post the flyers.

"It is this kind of behaviour that shows that these people and their groups are in the minority of New Zealanders.

"We know that the majority don't condone or support this kind of behaviour."

She said she thought their office was targeted "as we're pretty obviously supportive of the advancement of true partnership under Te Tiriti and addressing inequity."

"We've all had a really difficult time over the last two years with COVID-19. People are divided in their beliefs, and there's heightened anxiety and anger amongst a small minority... racism is a cheap opportunity to divide us and Jan and I call it out for what it is."

Warren-Clark encouraged the community to stand up to racism in any way they can, such as by not laughing at racist jokes and studying New Zealand history.

She said those who left the flyers should "come and have a talk and let's see if we have some common ground".

"Also, it would be pretty embarrassing to you if we had to go through CCTV footage to track you down if this behaviour continues."

Distinguished Professor Paul Spoonley at Massey University, who has monitored white supremacist groups for decades, said putting up targeted posters or messages was a typical strategy.

"In the last few years, politicians, especially on the centre-left, have been targeted and especially female politicians. The vitriol and misogyny of these attacks has grown considerably in the last two to three years and is very concerning. It is a form of intimidation and bullying," he said.

"It is important to understand that these activists are small in number but they can cause harm and undermine the safety of politicians."

Spoonley said it was important for the Tauranga community to "affirm the importance of respect for those who take on a political job".

"We should always say it is okay to disagree with policies and decisions but do not attack the person, especially if you are not prepared to front and own up to your views."

Race relations commissioner Meng Foon said the ideals expressed in the flyer "have no place in Aotearoa New Zealand".

He called on the authorities to use "the full force of the law and their powers to address this ongoing issue".

"In the meantime, the community should come together and condemn such behaviour and but also unite under the realisation that the wider public is living harmoniously and welcome diversity in their neighbourhoods and workplaces.

"Tauranga Moana iwi are tangata whenua and kaitiaki of the rohe and have made a great contribution to the wellbeing of all there. Other community groups have also done positive work in the area and none deserve to be targeted or belittled in any way."

He said he hoped to visit Tauranga soon, and wanted to speak to as many people as possible to "resolve some of the animosity, no matter how widespread or not the distributors of such inappropriate and racist messages are".

Jan Tinetti can be emailed at:
j.tinetti@ministers.govt.nz
jan.tinetti@parliament.govt.nz

Ryan-NZ

On Facebook, people are clamouring to know what was said on the "White Supremacist Flyers". We have also been told that Facebook/NZ Govt Censors are deleting comments that don't fit the anti-White agenda. NZ Government and the MSM are hiding the information that the flyers simply said "It's Alright to be White." People don't like being lied to.

They left one person to rightly question the narrative. We wonder how long his posts will remain? He's already being personally attacked for merely asking questions. Will NZ Police soon be paying him a visit? UPDATE: They deleted his posts and others that they didn't approve of. The Government Narrative is BLACK LIVES MATTER. If you suggest otherwise, you too will be CENSORED.

From what we could see - that weren't already deleted - we selected a reasonable amount of posts to copy and paste in order to give you an idea of the balance in comments. Of the posts you can see below, half have already been deleted.

People are Not happy, Jan.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=406334251311710&set=ecnf.100058054148900

Jan Tinetti MP
On Tuesday one of my staff arrived at work to find white supremacist flyers pasted on our Greerton office windows, the same flyers that have been circulated in the suburb of Matua. The actions of these people will not deter me in speaking out against racism when I see and hear it. The actions of this group, whoever they are, appall me and I know they are not reflective of our community.

Jan Tinetti MP
A reminder - racist comments will be deleted and those that post them, blocked from this page. I have no time for racists.
Creator Comment: According to Jan Tinetti, a "Racist Comment" is saying that It's Alright to be White or White Lives Matter. Your democratically elected MP is the very person that is censoring your comments as if it was already Illegal to be White.

Whitney Davis
We were so appalled to get one of these in our letterbox, disgusting rhetoric and there's no place for it in our community ☹️

Daniel Tither - Politics
Whitney Davis What did they say?

Beverley Dibble
I phoned the Police last week. They are taking it very seriously and welcome further reports.

Daniel Tither - Politics
Beverley Dibble I hope it's something worth taking seriously then. The p*lice have already shown to have the wrong priorities this year.

Beverley Dibble
Daniel Tither - Politics Yes it's worth taking seriously. The offices Labour MP , Jan Tinetti, have had these flyers pasted all over their windows. Have you even seen these flyers or have any idea just who these people are.? Google Wiki on The Church of Creativity if you're interested.

Daniel Tither - Politics
Beverley Dibble I don't take Labour or Jan seriously though. Or people who talk about s*xism one week then r*cism the next. I mean, grow up!

Carolyn Buchanan
Like the BNP in the UK these folk are truly scary ☹️☹️

Roger Peddle
Jan, sorry to hear this, any sort of racism is appalling. I notice with interest your comment that it won't stop you speaking out against racism when you see it, I admire this statement. Can I ask you please talk to the PM, Willie Jackson, Nania Mahuta and Tamati Cofey for starters as they would have to be the most racist people in New Zealand. In my opinion there is no justification for anything less than one person one vote equally as written in Article 3 of the Treaty of Waitangi. ie; true democracy which co governance doesn't provide. However all credit to you IF you are going to do something about it. I look forward to your comments.

Alana Bennett
Jan, this has been going around now for approximately 3 weeks, what is being done about it (if anything) from a government level? Given what happened in Chch we know the extent these lunatics will go so why a we not taking it a step further and revoking residency and sending them back to where they came from (if and when caught) = zero tolerance. These people don't belong in Aotearoa

Daniel Tither - Politics
Alana Bennett Relating this to Christchurch is pure fantasy. You do not solve problems by running on fantastical ideas that have no basis in reality.

Gregory Bradbury-Reardon
Shouldn't be hard for the police to figure out whom is behind it... only need to look to the followers & admin of the TRA group & the culprit(s) will be found - so they better watch themselves.

Robert Anderson
Roger Peddle That will get a few out wetting their panties and telling you off. But its quite correct. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. Sadly Timeti and others would only allow their view of the world which is hardly freedom of speech. I would actually like to see a copy of this posted p for the rest of us to read. . Lots of whinging and moaning in an attempt to silence others.

Ryan-NZ

Oh look who wrote the article, everyone's favourite Black Supremacist journalist and former university lecturer Talia Parker. And lo and behold, they quoted from everyone's other favourite anti-White, university professor, Paul Spoonley. He just couldn't hold back from getting his anti-White opinion in the paper again.

Same anti-White circle jerk, different article we sure didn't see that coming. Much more Activism on its way.

Tamaki antifa, don't cry to much. Your boss Spoonley and your George Soros money still can't stop our Message and Recruitment.

Br.IanVonTurpie

What is racist about the poster? "It's Alright to be White"?!

Apparently the slogan was fabricated by evil Nazis so they want to distance themselves?! I guess "White Lives Matter more than Black Lives" could be the next flyer? Next big thing to stir them up.

As for that White woman politician.. she needs to have a White bloke knock her up a few times and raise some kids instead of sitting around that office! Be best of use that way!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 23 Apr 2022I guess "White Lives Matter more than Black Lives" could be the next flyer? Next big thing to stir them up.

Actually, we'd go for YOUR NZ GOVT BELIEVE THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER MORE THAN WHITE LIVES ...

White Lives Matter flyers have already gone out along with the "It's Alright to be White" in NZ, and the government, MSM, Marxist university dwellers and Heap Big Chief Maori Elite have all denounced the message, crying "THAT'S RACIST!".
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Ryan-NZ

As part of the article says people were desperate to find out what the flyers said. That's why suburbs and targeted flyers are getting done. I bet numerous people have taken pics of the flyers and put them on social media.

As for that Jan Tinette look how fat she is, she hides behind very loose clothing. Look at how fat her arms are from the wrist up . She was principal at a nigger primary school; that says it all. She's actually very extreme anti-White. She wants Coons to have all they demand, and Whitey better shut up or he's a ...... Yip, you guessed it: A Raaaccciiisssttt that wants to kill how many - Yip 6 million.

Ha! If only ....

Ryan-NZ

Br.IanVonTurpie

NZ isn't going to be "An equal one nation for all" !
They want to introduce this UN "Māori protected species" bill.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia