The Joe Biden Comedy Portal

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Mon 22 Feb 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

G.L.R.

"Let's Go Brandon ... I agree!" :ok

G.L.R.

RaHoWarrior

Recall the great pains taken to not show FDR in his wheelchair. Now we have so little sense of dignity that we do not shrink from showcasing for the whole world a man as he deteriorates from a truly horrible disease. It's unconscionable. It was obvious long before the election that Biden has Alzheimer's. Yet nobody (apart from myself) seems to acknowledge it. it's madness.
:rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

Wow! I had no idea. I thought Mr Biden was just a decent fellow that slipped in the rain and has the same trouble I do reading the tele-prompt without glasses. Thank you for that insight. At the next election, I'll be sure to take Mr Biden's dementia into account and warn my fellow Americans.

I remember when President Regan said, "Joe Biden, tear down that wall!" And Mr Biden tore that wall down with just a chain, an army of train conductors and a whole bunch of Black kids clinging to his white leg hairs. Then with the remains of that Great Wall from Cornpopping in China, he first built a wall around Israel, and then another around his Beach House. I was there, I oughta know, may lightening strike me dead. Fair dinkum, that's what he really said.

Did you know that thanks to Mr Biden, more young people have drowned in the Rio Grande since Jesus and Moses and Bill and Ted went for a ride on that boat with the animals. Now the youth don't have to go to Asia to voluntarily die. What a humanitarian! And youth in America can die too - if they are under 9 months old. It's a start at least. Trump couldn't do that. America's most loved president ever, is 100% responsible for that - it was all his idea - Mr Joe Biden!

P.S. I misread the tele-prompt whilst typing this. Apparently I'm not American, I'm Australian. And I didn't vote for Mr Biden. I mean I couldn't, 'cause I aint Black! I think that's the reason. Well, that's what happens when you drink Joe Biden's Delicious Elixir. ... NO. Wait. I misread the tele-prompter again. That's ... when you drink in Joe Biden's dyslexia. I really should put on my glasses and stop making this up as I go along.

"Hmm. I love the smell of hair in the morning." - Joe Biden
American Apocalypse Today - 2021

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

G.L.R.

Believe that the Jew globalists who support BOTH parties knew all about Biden (when you invest $billions you do your homework).   They had their puppet or robot they needed.

Rev.Cambeul

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.