Main Menu

Jehowa`s Witness

Started by Maritz, Fri 04 Sep 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Maritz

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Chuck

I once made the mistake of telling one of those JW's that I was already a Brother in my own church, and then they started in with, "Oh, you're just the sorta guy we want to talk to!"  I shooed them away but they kept coming back until I put up a giant No Solicitors sign.

Problem solved.

Had I thought about it more, and had I had some spare copies, I would have invited them in and given them a copy of NER and WMB and said, "I've already read your stuff, now you ought to read this," and then gone into the basic tenets of Creativity.

Not sure how great of a sale I'd make but I'd have done it for the laughs.

:D
WCOTC Ohio & Church of Creativity Ohio

Creator of the Solar General Website

Maritz

I couldn`t agree more SG. Instead of hating these people, they need conversion. Using Logic, the jewbook can be ripped into 6 million pieces in no time - the trick is to make them think logically, once this is achieved the sky is the limit. This goes for all the xtian sects - concentrate on the illogic ... target it ... isolate it ... hammer at it day in day out ... demand a Logic explanation ... they give in to Logic, or eventually go insane. The biggest weapon religion have, I think, is what happens when you die ... the truth is that NOBODY knows ... if nobody knows ... why should anybody care ? Nobody has died and returned to tell us. Religion works on FEAR and nothing else. Removing fear, removes the problem ... and that fear can only be removed through common sense and Logic.  ;)

If you believe in an overnight conversion, you have another thing coming - these people have been brainwashed from day one ... for years and years ... so take your time ... step by step - at first they will think you are just as crazy as you think they are ! Try changing a habit overnight and watch what happens ... the trick is to go slowly. These people are not to be hated; sure they make one angry with all the crap they believe in ... BUT ... the mastermind behind their faith should be hated ... I think this is very important - we should keep in mind at all times who the true enemy is. If you hate them they are just going to dislike you more ... and the fight is lost even before its started.

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

Here`s one for your lazy boy !  ;D

Lupul Daciei

Ha! This reminds me of a little story a White co-worker told me once about the Jehova's Witness cult.

To make it short, Jehova's Witness came to the door of a friend of his, the guy just woke up as it was only around 9:00 AM on a Saturday morning. So the guy answers the door, in his boxers, and has a mean boner, and says to the elder [and male] Jehova's Witness guy that he will convert if they leave him alone with the young lady that was also with them.

From what I was told, the young lady was quite good looking, heh.

Să Trăiască Rasa Albă