Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Video: Promotion of the book "Theology Of Hate: A History of the WCOTC"

Started by PatTracy, Fri 13 Nov 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

PatTracy

This book "Theology of Hate" nearly got by me. It was published in July of this year by a fellow with the unfortunate name of George Michael (no not the same one). I have read everything that even mentions Creativity and I must admit it is pretty fair and accurate. I read nearly all the sources that Mr. Michael used so there were not too many surprises. Unfortunately he cites Dave & Neta Jackson's "No Random Act" quite heavily.
A good thumbnail history, some interesting facts, a short read. Objective as Mr. Michael is, I have not been able to ascertain where his loyalty is or where his money goes. To be on the safe side do not purchase this book. You can get it from your local library if they have an Interlibrary Loan service (ILL). If your library doesn't have it, chances are a local college or university will.
If you are curious about "No Random Act" it is a half fiction at best, filled with the nauseating history of the August Smith incident. Do not buy this book under any circumstances unless you find it on the side of the road for free. Any library can get you this one as well.
Formerly WCOTC CT & Church of Creativity NE - Now Retired

REMINDER TO PATRICK TRACY:
You owe the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE a debt that you must repay.

Albert

Its insane how anyone could be bothered buying or reading this book. I would expect it to outsell our own Holy Books. Its just like people want to ingest lies and poison instead of finding things out for themselves.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

ScottHarrison

Quote from: Reverend Albert on Sun 23 May 2010
Its insane how anyone could be bothered buying or reading this book. I would expect it to outsell our own Holy Books. Its just like people want to ingest lies and poison instead of finding things out for themselves.
That is the case with much of the literary industry now. People would much prefer reading an "exclusive" or gloss over on a topic or issue, than actually read a primary source or a scholarly, researched publication. For example, the growing "unofficial biography" writers getting around, making up all sorts of rubbish about people, yet they make heaps of money doing so. People would rather read some rubbish 200pg diatribe claiming to be an authoritative account of Hitler's true beliefs, than actually pick up a copy of Mein Kampf and draw their own conclusions.

This is largely stemming from the educational system, especially with the "Power of Google" offering young people a brief summary of any topic in the world, written by any nobody researcher. The ability to research primary and secondary sources is quickly being eliminated from the school curriculum, leaving our youth highly disadvantaged and unable to deeply research important topics and issues.

Rev.Cambeul

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6696934-theology-of-hate

How was the book Brother Cochran?

http://www.booktv.org/Program/11475/Theology+of+Hate+A+History+of+the+World+Church+of+the+Creator.aspx
Keep an eye on this website for the Podcast of this programme.

The reports from one of our brothers in the USA that watched the programme today are:

George Michael made PME Hale look like a total fool.
Much of the programme revolved around the Lefkow murders which no Creator had anything to do with.
He gloats that by 2050 the "right wing" will be destroyed and replaced with multiculturalism.

From that, we can ascertain where Mr Michael's loyalty stands and where his money goes.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.WillWilliams

Theology of Hate?

http://www.amazon.com/Theology-Hate-History-Church-Creator/dp/0813033500/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

Saturday I caught the last half of a talk on C-SPAN's weekend Booknotes. The author, George Michael, discussed his 2009 book, Theology of Hate: A History of the World Church of the Creator. Michael teaches at a small Virginia college and was giving his talk at some VA bookstore. He is a court historian, at best. His "history" reinforces the standard boilerplate establishment anti-White viewpoint, as is summed up in Michael's title, Theology of Hate. From what I saw of the talk, Michael's information is accurate, but heavily biased against Creativity.

The book is still way overpriced at $45 from Amazon, new or used, so it's probably intended to be a college textbook rather than for the general market. Some Creator should purchase the book and give a proper Creator's review. There are no reviews as yet for Theology of Hate at Amazon.

I couldn't figure out how to view the show on C-SPAN's Web site, but found the following blurb here:
http://www.booktv.org/Program/11475/Theology+of+Hate+A+History+of+the+World+Church+of+the+Creator.aspx

About the Program:
George Michael talks about the history of the World Church of the Creator (now known as the Creativity Movement), a white supremacist organization that has been convicted of multiple acts of racial violence, including murder.  He spoke at  Tales of the Lonesome Pine Used Bookstore in Big Stone Gap, VA.   
About the Authors
George Michael is an associate professor of political science at the University of Virginia's College at Wise.  He is the author of "Willis Carto and the American Far Right" and "The Enemy of My Enemy."

Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Jim

Rev. Cambueul I went to the link that you posted.  I would like to  seen this show, but I missed it.  If you hear about it coming on again and you do not mind let me know.  I dont want to buy the book and let them make money on us.  Thanks Br.Jim     
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Kinkade

SkullCrusher

Rev.Cambeul

The video is still available here

http://www.booktv.org/Watch/11475/Theology+of+Hate+A+History+of+the+World+Church+of+the+Creator.aspx

If I can rip it off, I will upload it.

In the meantime, here's a screen capture from the video. Notice the liberal use of images that originated with the Creativity Alliance?

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

SethCochran

The video reflects the tone of the book: fact-based, but otherwise not engaging, It serves as an impartial history of the church by an external authority. In my opinion, the church should have it's own historian who is not involved in church politics, chronicling our history as it happens.

Rev.Cambeul

For those unable to view the video on the C-Span server (and it is only shown sporadically), here is a version hosted on our own server.

And a recent upload to YouTube  - YouTube users make sure to comment.

We'll add this to CA-TV later rather than sooner. Being by an enemy of the Church, I'd prefer to include this presentation amongst other videos, rather than allowing it to become an important first in the newly upgraded and redesigned CA-TV. Meanwhile, Creator Forum members can watch it here.

Pontifex Cambeul.

Mark Twain.