Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Nature's Eternal Religion: New 2015 Edition Edit

Started by JamesCostello, Mon 30 Jun 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinn

Errors Found in 'Getting to Heaven Project impossible: Or, Everybody is Going to Hell'

On page 163, line 4, it says 'just simply believe' followed by a hyphen and a low case S in 'so'. However, if we compare it with the scanned copy of the First Edition, it reads as follows: 'just...simply...believe...So they tell us.' In the Second Edition, it reads exactly the same as the PDF.

On page 163, line 22, there is a full stop when it should be a comma. It should read: 'everyone that says to me*,* Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven'.

On page 164, line 8, it reads 'and followed, after me,' when it should read 'and *followeth* after me,'

On page 164, line 27, there is a full stop after 'unto you' when it needs a comma. It should read: 'But I say unto you*,* That every idle word'.

On page 164, line 28, the 'day of judgement' is capitalised ('they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment') when it really should not be. It is not supported by NER First or Second Edition, nor by KJV. Should read simply 'day of judgement'.

Page 165, line 3, needs a comma after 'saying'. Should read: 'In Matt. 15:4 Christ says, "For God commanded, saying*,* Honor thy father'.

Page 165, line 4, needs a comma after the second 'and'. Should read: 'and mother: and*,* He that curseth father or mother'.

Page 165, line 6, needs a space between '22, 23'.

Page 165, line 11, needs a single quotation mark after 'lost sheep of the house of Israel.*'*"'

Page 165, 4th line from bottom, a full stop is needed in the following area: 'drowned in the depth of the sea*.*"'

Page 167, line 9, it reads "just believing?" with a question mark in the quotation marks, when it should be outside, as here: "just believing"? First Edition has question mark outside inverted commas; Second Edition has question mark inside inverted commas.

Page 167, ninth line from bottom, there is a letter 'I' that should not be there. Should read: 'enter into the kingdom of God."'

Page 167, 6th line from bottom, it says 'furnace of fire' when it should read 'sea'. Should read: 'and you were cast into the *SEA.*'

Page 167, 6th line from bottom, there is another serious omission that must be rectified. After 'cast into the sea.' it should read: 'Everlasting punishment. Damnation and hell. Cast them into a furnace of fire.' Compare with both First Edition. Note that the Second Edition that I have reads the same as the PDF, but the sentence 'Better a millstone were hanged around your neck and you were cast into the furnace of fire.' makes no sense whatsoever.

Page 168, line 25, the question mark is inside the quotes, when the First Edition has it on the outside, as follows: "your reward in the hereafter"?

Page 169, 6th line from bottom, the word 'belief' needs a double quotation mark to the right of it, as follows: 'It is a "belief*"* one might be stampeded into'.

Albert

my corrections page 200-300 NER
1. page 202 line 18 should be "directed not so much to what"
2.page 205 paragraph 2 should be "when this ring closes"
3. page 206 3rd line from the bottom should say "predestination" Nb missing speech mark.
4. page 207 last line "all these vicious programs" not viscous.
5. page 226 1st/ 2nd paragraph is an unnecessary gap.
6. page 226 last and 2nd to last paragraphs have an unnecessary gap.
7. page 241 missing full stop paragraph 4 "about.The first one is..."
8. page 246 unnecessary gap paragraphs 4/5.
9. page 252 last paragraph should be split half way, new paragraph starting "Nature has decided..."
10. page 253 missing full stop paragraph 4 "improve it. You will either do...
11.page 265 2nd paragraph last line should be [note current; Zimbabwe]
12. page 270 end of 3rd paragraph should be "up-breeding and up-grading"

I know this is hard and pedantic work and I am sick to the back teeth of it but our efforts will be rewarded. Ben Klassen s ghost is at my shoulder saying "get this goddam right..whats the point in advertising a car showroom if the cars have no wheels on...!" Lets get this out of the way.. a couple of more days now.... and great thanks to Cailen and his patience and super human efforts.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Sinn

Errors Found in 'Christ's Existence Not Substantiated by Historical Evidence'

Page 171, line 20, the word 'the' should be between 'over' and 'affairs'. It should read: 'still an overriding influence hanging like a shadow over *THE* affairs and thinking'.

Page 171, 10th line from bottom, it says 'hat' when it should say 'that'. Should read: 'Anyone recapturing his senses and looking at that evidence will find *that*...'

Page 172, line 6, says 'he son of Mary' - should say 'the son of Mary'. Should say: 'was also called John Mark, *the* son of Mary,'

Page 172, line 16, 'tarsus' needs a capital T. Should read: 'born in *Tarsus*, of Jewish parents'.

(Interesting to note that Paul is referred to as a 'proselyte Jew' - a convert to Judaism according to Wiki - and then Klassen states he was born of Jewish parents.)

Page 172, lines 20/21, needs 'were' in-between 'them' and 'Jews. Should read: 'all of them *WERE* Jews with the possible exception of Luke'.

Page 173, line 8, it says 'play-writer' which is an error. 'playwright' is correct. Should say: 'no Roman historian, no Roman writer, and no Roman *playwright*, has left the...' Error appears in the First Edition, though without the hyphen.

Page 173, line 21, it has the word 'wrote' between 'others' and 'that' that should not be there. It is not present in either the First or Second Edition. I spotted it because it didn't look right. Should read: 'and scores of others that were contemporary...'

Page 173, line 26, the word 'of' has a capital 'O' before Marcus Aurelius that is incorrect. Should read: 'busts of Cicero, of Caesar, *of* Marcus Aurelius and innumerable other Greek...'

Page 174, 7th line from bottom, it says 'not the inclination' when it should say NOR. Should read: 'the time, the space, *nor* the inclination to go into all these contradictions.'

Page 176, line 6, it needs the word 'is' between 'New Testament' and 'supposedly'. Should read: 'manuscripts on which the New Testament *is* supposedly based is always alluded to...'

Page 176, line 8, it says 'and again' when it really shouldn't. It doesn't appear in either the First or Second Edition. Should read simply: 'over and over again that Paul spoke to his flock in Jewish...'

Page 176, line 17, it says 'startlingly' when it should say 'startling'. It stands out as looking very odd. Appears as 'startling' in both the First Edition and Second. Should say: 'with these *startling* and "new" revelations.'

Page 176, line 18/19, it has the word 'by' between 'written' and 'collectively' which should not be there. Should read simply: 'were written collectively by many authors...'

Page 176, 4th line from bottom, it has the word 'perpetuate' when in both First and Second Editions it says PERPETRATE. Should say: 'decided to *perpetrate* them on the Romans.'

Page 177, 9th line from bottom, the word 'the' is missing between 'of' and 'Sanhedrin'. Should read: 'that the Elders of *the* Sanhedrin recognized this...'

Page 178, line 8, it needs a large hyphen (–) between 'God' and 'this'. Should read: 'hoax of Jesus Christ, the Son of God *–* this idea...'

Page 178, line 11, says 'if' when it should say 'of'. Should read: 'Never again did the White Race shake off the control *of* the Jews.'

Rev.Cambeul

You will find that I have capitalised and italicised book titles that Founder Klassen did not. I know it's a change, but Founder Klassen was inconsistent with things like that and all I've done is make his text consistent as it probably would  have been had he released a Third Edition.

Keep up the good work brothers. Our release of NER will be the best yet.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Albert

My corrections pages 300-400. NB I am using the first edition.
1.page 317 a full stop is missing paragraph 3 " thus become extinct. If this happens,"
2. page 321 1st line should be " land nor natural resources"
3.page 330 10th line down should be "White Race has pursued"
4. page 340 1st paragraph should be "Castille was in a state of Chaos"
5.page 357 1st paragraph should say "water -drip, iron corset"
6. page 370 lines 1 and 2 should be "equalled"
7. page 370 gap between paragraphs 4/5 is unnecessary.
8. page 393. I have a problem with such a long footnote regarding the term nazi. It may be true but adding such a large paragraph to a Holy Book; 1,detracts from the original text and the true word of Ben Klassen; 2,  raises a precedent of others adding their own paragraphs in their  versions; 3, casts a shadow on the legitimacy of "our" version. Generally in modern Christian Bibles a footnote is added represented by a number or star referencing the reader to small italics at the bottom of a page or a reference is made to an appendix at the back.  (Nb I'm not sure if this is in the 2nd edition as overseen by Ben Klassen and therefore a legitimate footnote or is something new)
9.page397 1st paragraph should read "any creature practising"
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Albert on Tue 12 May 20158. page 393. I have a problem with such a long footnote regarding the term nazi. It may be true but adding such a large paragraph to a Holy Book; 1,detracts from the original text and the true word of Ben Klassen; 2,  raises a precedent of others adding their own paragraphs in their  versions; 3, casts a shadow on the legitimacy of "our" version. Generally in modern Christian Bibles a footnote is added represented by a number or star referencing the reader to small italics at the bottom of a page or a reference is made to an appendix at the back.  (Nb I'm not sure if this is in the 2nd edition as overseen by Ben Klassen and therefore a legitimate footnote or is something new)

It is something new. I have already said that I want NOTES to be submitted by all Creators and that they would be at the back of the book. My inclusion of a few NOTES here and there are just as an example while I was editing. It is the only way of updating the books for new readers without making any actual changes.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top