Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Julius Caesar was Jesus Christ

Started by John52, Wed 31 Jul 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
Full Video: CAESAR'S MESSIAH: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

Seven of today's most controversial Bible scholars reveal their shocking conclusions about the origins of Christianity. Based on the best-selling religious studies book by Joseph Atwill, this documentary shows that Jesus is not a historical figure, the events of Jesus' life were based on a Roman military campaign, his supposed second coming refers to a historical event that already occurred, the teachings of Christ came from the ancient pagan mystery schools, and the Gospels were written by a family of Caesars and their supporters, who left us documents to prove it.

Dissecting the history and literature of this time, the scholars show that the Gospels are a sophisticated pro-Roman multi-layered allegorical text that could not have been written by simple Jewish fishermen. Noting that the history officially provided by the Church does not hold up to rigorous scrutiny, the scholars agree that Christianity was used as a political tool to control the masses of the day, and is still being used this way today.

Much like the ancient era from which Christianity emerged, we are currently on the brink of an immense paradigm shift, and studying this history can help us understand modern-day politics, and give us the much-needed perspective for coming up with solutions to today's problems, in order to create the better world that we envision.

Featured scholars are Joseph Atwill, Robert Eisenman, John Hudson, Kenneth Humphreys, Rod Blackhirst, Acharya S / D.M. Murdock, and Timothy Freke.   
Produced by Nlightning workZ  Copyright 2012

Written by Nijole Sparkis and Joseph Atwill
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Full video on YouTube above/in the previous post.

Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

Marketing the Messiah

Synopsis
How much do you *really* know about how Christianity got started? Whether you are a Christian, atheist, or member of another faith, it's impossible to ignore the impact that Christianity has had on Western civilization. But most people, including many Christians, don't have a solid grasp of the history of early Christianity - even though it's hinted at in the New Testament.

Anything the Christians hate is likely quite good.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Creating Christ - On Tubi - Watch for Free

Religious fanatics from the Middle East have begun an all-out assault on western civilization, taking their terrorism to the very capitals of foreign "decadence" in a destructive rampage characterized by religious hostility and xenophobia.

The year is 66 CE and the world is experiencing a bloody religious conflict eerily similar to today...

https://tubitv.com/movies/698890/creating-christ

https://www.creatingchrist.com

https://creatingchristdoc.com

QUOTE: "Christianity is for the ruled, but not the rulers."

Creativity is for the Rulers
The White Race ~ And the White Race Alone.
This Is RaHoWa!

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Get With Creativity ~ Or Get on Your Knees!
Delenda est Christard

Mark Twain.

LeaderlessResistanceMedia

Quote from: Albert on Sat 12 Oct 2013The thing is we all know it was the Jews of the Essene sect that originated Christianity, concocted it and distilled it as a deadly mind poison. A jew egg, A brain bomb. These articles trying to blame the Romans is a deflection, fog and smoke, because the Credo of Creativity is getting through. It is only a matter of time before the whole jewish-christian conspiracy is mainstream thought.
- Yeah Albert, that's what I thought too reading this!

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Sat 12 Oct 2013Actually, once the Jesus/Caesar revelation sunk in, I got curious as to the why, which was something that Carotta never answered. My conclusion - and to me it was totally obvious - was that it was a political ploy by the Romans to control the revolting Jew and keep peace in the empire. It of course backfired as the Jew in return used it as a method of co-opting the slaves of the empire into their planned destruction of the Roman race and way of life - which is why Christinsanity was ignored in the Jewish segments of the empire while vigorously put down in the non-Jewish segments of the empire.

Well, that was my conclusion, and it looks like Atwill has proven me correct. However, even Atwill doesn't take the next and logical step and point the finger at the Jew. He instead joins with the Jew to lambaste the Romans, turning the ever scheming Jew into the all-time ultimate victim. But I do see that logical next step being taken by people in general as Creativity spreads throughout the White World, and righteous anger against the scheming Jew takes the place of that impious pity of Christinsanity.

This thing about "Jesus Christ Was Invented By The Romans To Quash Rebellion" reminds me of that George Michael COTC-book. In the "Theology of Hate: A History of the World Church of the Creator" the author writes that a Dutch researcher named This Voskuilen theorized that Paul was a Roman agent who attempted to proffer Christianity to the Jews and thus deflect their temporal political activities to otherwordly aspirations.

I'm getting a bit confused. Are you saying that you believe this theory or something similar is true, and that Klassen was wrong/has bene found out to be wrong? Just for clarity, please explain so people reading don't get confused and don't know what you are getting at here, at it seems to go contrary to Klassen's teachings in NER - or maybe I'm misinterpreting what you are writing.

Ben Klassen writes in NER like Albert wrote and as we know of course that the Essenes - a Jewish suicide cult basically, like the ones we read about who decide to collectively take their lives only they did it in a more round-about way and believed in things that would lead to suicide of a group that followed those teachings - basically were the first Christians, and that the Jew Saul of Tarsus first persecuted these Essenes because he didn't want other Jews to become mentally infected and have their brains polluted with these objectively false, anti-natural, suicidal teachings. But then he got the brilliant idea to instead pawn of their suicide teachings to the Romans to weaken them and enter a devolution and destruction path where they become like unthinking zombie slaves with stone-age superstitions praising a fictitious demented Jewish God called Christ. So basically Christianity came from the Jewish Essenes, from the Jews.

But I get the impression reading some posts at this thread that somebody here or other people/researchers believe that Christianity and/or Christ came from/originated with Romans or the Roman power structure instead, that they came up with the idea and tried to sell it to the Jews to quell their militant nature and make them peaceful wimps (NOT the other way around, i.e. the Jews trying to make the White Romans less militant and warlike to subjugate them, which is what Klassen wrote in NER.) Klassen writes of course that Jews sold the Essence teachings to the Romans, that they invented/fabricated Jesus Christ out of nothing (or did they base it on Julius Ceasar, is that what you're/others are saying now?) as yet another one of history's religious crucified savior/religious head and called it/repackaged it as Christ-ianity instead of Essenism. My question is: Didn't the Jews get it from the Essenes, not from Romans trying to sell them the Jews something first?

I just became confused trying to figure out exactly what you are writing in this thread. Are you/others saying that Klassen's theory is incorrect, that it wasn't Essenism that was the main teaching Christianity was based on but Roman teachings, and that the Jews such as Saul of Tarsus like Eli Ravage wrote and boasted about how they fooled the Romans with this brain cancer were factually and historically wrong, or only/and that they the Jews didn't create circumcized Jew-God Jesus Christ and sold that poisonous mental Jew-crap to the Romans, but actually the Romans invented it first and tried to sell it to the Jews but they rejected it but they then got the brilliant idea to humble the Romans with it instead and starting selling this Roman suicide teachings to them instead like crazy raving maniacs with propagandizing this to the max to make them into crazy raving Christian maniacs? What about the Essene teaching then, how does it fit into this picture?

I just get confused trying to figure out what you mean, is there conflicting theories here, if anyone could clarify, I thought Klassen got it right and it's like I've described about the Jewish Essenes beign the teachings Christianity came from (not anything Roman, I mean you can sense that it's foreign and Jewish and manipulative and repulsive in nature and makes you sick to your stomach with Jewish ideologies like Christianity and Communism etc, Christianity isn't Roman/White it's typically Jewish) and that Jewsus (maybe that's what we should call Jesus instead - "Jewsus" - Mr. Jew-Suspicious!) was invented by Jews (not Romans). What Klassen wrote seems logical.

Maybe the Jews thought the Romans could be conquered if they looked up to and followed Christ(-Crazianity) instead of/like they followed Roman Empire Leaders like Julius Ceasar, that the Roman Emperor and this world and their country got switched in their mind from being the Highest Leader and Teacher of Roman Righteousness and that the afterworld and no country was what mattered - to a new Jewish God that was even greater supposedly and he taught that basically "don't think, don't work, don't be like a White person, be like the weakest and self-destructive and pervertive and parasitic of us Jews. I promise, it will turn out good for you and do wonders for your self-esteem!"

I can buy that theory, but how or why would the militant strong Romans suddenly create an Essene-like typical Jewish creed-like creed, did they create a duplicate of that and Klassen was wrong in pinpointing the Jewish Essenes and Essenism was underlying teaching for Christianity and Christ being an Jewish invention?
English is my second language.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: LeaderlessResistanceMedia on Sat 17 Feb 2024This thing about "Jesus Christ Was Invented By The Romans To Quash Rebellion" reminds me of that George Michael COTC-book. In the "Theology of Hate: A History of the World Church of the Creator" the author writes that a Dutch researcher named This Voskuilen theorized that Paul was a Roman agent who attempted to proffer Christianity to the Jews and thus deflect their temporal political activities to otherwordly aspirations.

I'm getting a bit confused. Are you saying that you believe this theory or something similar is true, and that Klassen was wrong/has bene found out to be wrong? Just for clarity, please explain so people reading don't get confused and don't know what you are getting at here, at it seems to go contrary to Klassen's teachings in NER - or maybe I'm misinterpreting what you are writing.

As we find out more of history, our beliefs change/evolve. That's just a part of the nature of life. So what do I think/believe today?

* The Jews of the Essene came up with the suicidal peace cult that became known as Christianity.

* The Romans had problems with the revolting Jews, and were adept at taking and manipulating religions in order to pacify the worshippers. Usually this technique began with Roman shrines dedicated to dual deities Roman and Otherwise constructed on non-Roman holy ground. The shrine begins as a Roman shrine to the non-Roman deity, and over time morphs into a totally Roman shrine/temple under the control of the Roman state. The worshippers are now totally Romanised.

* The Jew does not follow non-Jewish religions. So what religion does the Jew have that fits the Roman purpose to pacify the revolting Jew? Look to the Essenes.

* Then there are two streams of thought: One that the Cult of Julius Caesar automatically morphed into Christianity due to misinterpretation due to linguistic differences. And the other that about seventy years later, the Romans used the Essene's proto-Christianity to create the slave religion that they believed would pacify the revolting Jew. There's enough evidence that the truth is a blend of both and more.

So, which do I believe? I don't believe either. I am a CREATOR that is open to the logical revisionism of history - which looks more factual than any impregnated virgin, wise men following travelling stars, a magician doing some conjuring tricks and the eventual risen spook. So, in summary ...

* The Essenes came up with what became Christianity.

* The Romans appear to have latched onto Christianity in order to pacify the revolting Jew and failed.

* The Jew had control of Christianity from Day 1, and used it as a tool against the Romans themselves, thereby bringing an end to the mighty Roman civilisation.

That does not take from Founder Klassen's explanations on the origins of Christinsanity. It merely adds another debatable aspect to the history, while confirming that Klassen Was Right!

I cannot tell you how or what to think. It's up to you to decide for yourself. However, you should consider that Founder Klassen understood the flow of history and how any number of immutable historical facts could be revised upon a single new discovery. Every CREATOR understands that CREATIVITY is not a dogma that denies Logic, Science and History. Therefore you now have to ask yourself: What Would Klassen Do?

The purpose of every CREATOR is to undermine JEWISH CHRISTINSANITY, and to advance WHITE CREATIVITY. We use this topic to throw logical but conflicting but similar theories at Christians, and wait to see what sticks.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.