Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Julius Caesar was Jesus Christ

Started by John52, Wed 31 Jul 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

John52

I would like to make an brief introduction to thank Rev Hogue who originally posted a thread on VNN about Julius Caesar being the historical Jesus. I can never thank him enough for opening my eyes.

The research was done by Francesco Carotta, and in 1999 he presented his theory of the Caesarian origins of Christianity in a book titled "Jesus was Caesar". The story came out in a German newspaper in 1959, so this was also probably known in small circles throughout the history of the church.

I can offer a brief description..

In the time of the late Republic there was corruption that was similar to what we have today. There was all types of land swindles, endless wars for profit, and usury. It seems that the Jews had made an alliance with certain Roman families to secure their wealth and power, and they along with the Jews would later be infamously known as the 'moneychangers'..

After Caesar defeated the Gauls, he marched on Rome and shut down the interest bearing lending houses. He made land reforms where he took the land owned by the Senators and gave it to the people. All of this was probably nothing new with a just King as Caesar. But what made Caesar historically distinct from previous Kings was his policy of clemency. He forgave his enemies and gave them positions of authority.

The Senate of course were outraged and humiliated, so they plotted to kill Caesar. They felt they could get away with this by lying to the people since it had worked many times before..On the 15th of March 44BC Caesar was lured into the Pompey Theater, and betrayed by his adoptive son Marcus Junius Brutus who was the last to deliver the final thrust of his sword killing Rome's Savior.

It has been said that the Senators spat, screamed, and mocked Caesar in such a frenzy that they stabbed one another. After the assassination they immediately fled. Three of Caesars servants carried him out of the theater and put him into the arms of his his wife Calpurnia who cried out.. " The Pity".

The great Renaissance artist MichelAngelo would later sculpt the image of the Blessed Mother Mary holding Jesus in her arms after he was taken off the cross. This famous sculpture named "La Pieta" is displayed inside of the Vatican today and many are sold as souvenirs.

Francesco Carotta points out that no where in the Bible is that scene mentioned, but in reality it was Caesar and Calpurnia who were later changed to Jesus and Mary his mother. Carotta goes on to show that many characters in the Bible were actually Romans whose identities were changed, like Brutus would later become Judas and so forth.

Carotta also explains that the cross or crucifix was originally a Tropaeum which was a cross that the Romans put up in the battlefield as a sign of victory over their enemies. They also put the battle gear of the vanquished on the Tropaeum and offered it to the Roman Goddess Victoria which means 'Victory'. This symbol is still prominent in the roof of churches that were built with Roman architecture.

Of course there is more to this, but I believe this because it makes sense. I had my doubts about the church and wanted answers but didn't know where to turn. I thought years before I found Carotta's work that Jesus was probably a Roman Senator. I was close..this also means that we now know for a fact (I'll speak for myself) that Jesus is an allegorical figure who represented the Emperors and the Christian Kings.

When one concludes this theory as historical fact they then should look for the reason why Jesus was created.

http://www.carotta.de/eindex.html

Br.IanVonTurpie

The great Renaissance artist MichelAngelo would later sculpt the image of the Blessed Mother Mary holding Jesus in her arms after he was taken off the cross. This famous sculpture named "La Pieta" is displayed inside of the Vatican today and many are sold as souvenirs.

Oh yeah , 8) that ! .. and an Australian guy went crazy and smashed it up once  ;D ! The Bible says to destroy Idols.. that guy really went to work on it! He thought he was Jesus.. I guess he hated competition?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laszlo_Toth

Quote from: WikipediaToth, wielding a geologist's hammer and shouting, "I am Jesus Christ — risen from the dead", attacked the statue, with fifteen blows removed Mary's arm at the elbow, knocked off a chunk of her nose, and chipped one of her eyelids. Toth was subdued by bystanders, including American sculptor Bob Cassilly, who was the first person to pull him away from The Pietà.

He was never charged with the crime, in view of his apparent insanity. On 29 January 1973, he was committed to an Italian psychiatric hospital. He was released on 9 February 1975, and was immediately deported to Australia where he had studied prior to the attack; Australian authorities did not detain him. He resides in a nursing home in Strathfield, NSW, Australia.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

I know Carrotta's (in my opinion) proven theory quite well. I was the one who introduced Reverend Hogue to it some years ago. Until then he, and I beforehand stuck with the argument that Jesus Never Existed. We still do to a certain extent, but for the more intelligent person, we go that extra step and make sure to inform them that the unholy New Testament of the Christinsane Babel was a mistranslation of Caesar's own text on the Roman Civil War and his eventual death.

Quote from: John52 on Wed 31 Jul 2013
When one concludes this theory as historical fact they then should look for the reason why Jesus was created.

That answer to that is simple politics: The Jew of that age was militant and revolting ... following a new messiah every day ... following anyone who wanted to preach and fight the Romans, so the Romans took their own Cult of the Divine Julius, turned it into a pacifistic religion and shipped it off to the Jew ... who of course rejected it in favour of Militant Judaism and shipped it back to Rome - where the original Cult of the Divine Julius eventually succumbed to Christinsanity. And so the Empire and civilisation along with Rome fell, bringing on a thousand years of Darkness - aka the Dark Ages.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

John52

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Wed 31 Jul 2013Oh yeah ,  that ! .. and an Australian guy went crazy and smashed it up once   ! The Bible says to destroy Idols.. that guy really went to work on it! He thought he was Jesus.. I guess he hated competition?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laszlo_Toth

Thanks for the link Br VonTurpie, but why wasn't Toth arrested? seems a little strange  (???) doesn't it? but yet he spent two years in an Italian hospital..

But since you brought up Toth and Idolatry, I would just like to point out that a physical object like a statue has less to do with Idolatry than the belief in a false character. There is really nothing wrong with a religious icon as long it is understood in its proper context.

True Idolatry would be likened to our Modern day Christians who believe the Jews are G-ds chosen people without even knowing them. There is also the literal belief in Jesus, that he can walk on water etc..That would be Idolatry, or putting the persona before the Life Force.

So in my view Idolatry is basically how we view a persona of a religion. The one who commits Idolatry would be the one who doesn't understand who the characters actually were. That's when we cross the line and start believing in imaginary beings who never existed. That's when it's a problem, but for example.....I believe this would be a healthy state of mind in regards to religion.. 

"I see what Caesar has done and have a great amount of reverence for him noting that he has followed the positive part of the Life Force and not the dark force which brings death. I don't pray to him, but I revere him and follow him only because he followed the Life Force or what we call 'God'. I can also follow the Life Force without Caesar but since his actions benefited many people I revere him and recall his name"

..Getting back to Toth, now he didn't actually enlighten anyone by striking a few physical blows to a statue, or did he? Maybe he should have tried telling people that Mary was Calpurnia and Jesus was Caesar? or maybe he did and it never got reported..(?) I don't know..

But anyway, the young woman in LaPieta 'The Pity' is actually Calpurnia, Caesars very young wife holding him after he was assassinated. She was allegedly sixteen years old when she married Caesar while he was in his early fifties.

The anomaly screams at its viewer in Michelangelo making Mary so young that she couldn't be the mother of a middle aged son that was just crucified. The unusually young Mary gives it all away, although excuses are in the ready by the ignorant.

Carotta makes a valid point about Mary being younger than her son, so how could ones mother be younger than oneself?  It seems Michelangelo among others knew about Caesar and put out the clue.

Rev.Cambeul

Speaking of idolatry, one need look no further than the entertainment industry for a plethora of pure idolatry. Politics tell us that the Jew would not accept a Roman man as a god, so Roman JC became Jewish JC ....

Quote from: John52 on Fri 02 Aug 2013Carotta makes a valid point about Mary being younger than her son, so how could ones mother be younger than oneself?  It seems Michelangelo among others knew about Caesar and put out the clue.

It's part of the Michelangelo Code ... Answers for which are surely hidden in the secret Vatican library. So who knows what artists through the ages working directly for the Catholic Church have seen and knew. After reading Carotta, nothing would surprise me anymore with that mob of heretics against reality.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.