Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Ben Klassen on Racial Loyalty

Started by RandolphDilloway, Sat 04 Jan 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenMasten (Prison)

Klassen Letters Volume One

The Sun Sentinel Printed February 4, 1971
Pompano Beach, Florida

Party Aims Explained

Editor:
In his recent letter attacking the Nationalist White Party a Mr. Ballard promotes the usual liberal, left-wing line about love for all humanity. In my opinion however, his hatred for the white race shows through.

We in the NWP believe in practicing racial loyalty. We believe racial loyalty to be a fundamental instinct given by our Creator for our own self-preservation.

Other groups bloc-vote and have achieved overwhelming political power far out of proportion to their numbers. We mean to organize white power to achieve our rightful control of our own destiny. For Mr. Ballard's information, this includes putting a stop to having our school children forcibly bused around like cattle, a dastardly program designed to lead to mongrelization of all races in the next generation or two.

Ben Klassen
Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

StephenMasten (Prison)

The Nationalist White Party (1970-1971)

Sometime in February of 1971 Jim Guler, political columnist for the Ft. Lauderdale News, came to interview me at my office in Pompano Beach. In an article published in the Sunday edition, Feb. 21, 1971, of the combined Ft. Lauderdale News and the Pompano Beach Sun Sentinel, he wrote an article about the Nationalist White Party. The heading was "NWP is to the Right of Wallace." Above the main heading was a sub-heading that said "Ben Klassen Leads Party." The article continued with the following text:

There is a law in physics that declares for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The same is true, of course, in politics. Push the pendulum too hard in one direction and it comes flying back at you.

Seeking an answer to what it saw as a "Communist conspiracy" in the past decade was the right-wing John Birch Society.

George Wallace and the American Independent Party rose up against the liberal extremes of the Lyndon Johnson administration.

A patchwork of "New Left" organizations have taken to the streets to criticize the fighting in Indochina as an "immoral war."

The Americans for Constitutional Action is the ultra-conservative counterpart to the ultra-liberal Americans for Democratic Action.

And with the emergence of the Black Panther Party, a small band of black revolutionaries more dedicated to bullets than ballots, it was probably inevitable that we would see the formation of a Nationalist White Party at the other end of the philosophical spectrum.

The Nationalist White Party (NWP), given its state charter last fall, is the creation of a former Republican state legislator who left the John Birch Society because he felt it was sliding to the left.

Ben Klassen, the national director, who helped run Wallace's 1968 presidential campaign in Broward County, said the purpose of his party would be to emphasize that "the White Christian people who built American don't intend to be relegated to second-class citizenship. "

"Jews control most of the finances and the media, and with the Negroes, wield political power far in excess of their numbers," Klassen charges. "Despite the fact the white Christian people outnumber Jews 30-1, the political power is predominantly anti-white, pro-Jew and pro-black. "

He says it is his belief "the white Christians are tired of being pushed around, looted and plundered by an overwhelming tax structure so that millions of blacks can live on welfare, breed and multiply indiscriminately and create more and more freeloaders to further burden already overburdened working whites."

It is his party's intent, he adds, to make race a basic issue in political elections, and to confront candidates with the choice of representing "white Christian people on the one hand or Jews and blacks on the other."

Another aim of the party, Klassen adds, is to instill "racial loyalty" among whites while "uniting them the same as our opponents always have done (among themselves)".

Klassen was elected to the State House of Representatives in 1966 as a Republican, but was unseated three months later when he tried for the State Senate in the special election. He left the GOP, calling it a tool of the "ultra-liberal Eastern establishment" and later bolted the Wallace team because of Wallace's moderating views on segregation.

"Wallace has weakened his stand on segregation over the past eight years," Klassen explains. "In his first inaugural speech, he pledged 'segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.' But in his recent inaugural address, he didn't mention segregation once."

Where, we should now ask, does the pendulum swing from here?

It was at this time that I designed our logo or insignia, which later became the logo of the Church of the Creator. I first of all drew up the design, and then turned my sketch over to a commercial artist, a fellow in Pompano Beach that I knew from our Chamber of Commerce meetings, although I can't now recall his name. As I do recall, however, he only charged us a paltry $9.00.

By February and March of 1971 we finally had our act together and were going strong. We had our Fourteen Points, our logo, and other literature printed in mass, and we were signing up dues paying members. In this matter we didn't exactly start from scratch. I had a number of loyal followers that were with me in the JBS, in my campaign for the legislature, in the Wallace movement, in the Citizens Councils and also in the AIP. And now we also had the new group from the West Coast that was headed by Eleanor Kramer.

We held regular meetings of the NWP at the bookstore. I also made a few trips to the Tampa area and gave speeches to those members on the West Coast. We soon had about 40 members.

Things seemed to be going pretty well, but I began to notice a certain irritant and aggravation intruding into our meetings that baffled me. At just about every meeting there would be some fellow, or some little old lady in tennis shoes, who would get up and harp about the Christianity issue. They would say something like this: "My Savior was a Jew. I can't go against the Jews!" Or, "My bible says that we are all equal in the eyes of the Lord. Isn't it wrong therefore to be against Jews and blacks?" Another ploy was, "My bible says about the Jews, I will bless them that bless thee and I will curse them that curse thee, sayeth the Lord. How can we possibly oppose the Jews?" I would try to brush off such intrusions and remind them that this was a political party and they could have any religious beliefs they wanted to, but we should not drag them into our political movement. But these kind of disruptions continued. Some even insisted that we should include in our Fourteen Points that this country was founded as a Christian nation. Furthermore, we should make it clear that our party was a Christian party and we adhered to Christian principles. I regret to say that I had inadvertently encouraged this position by repeatedly using the term "White Christian" in much of my literature and in my letters. I had stupidly made the mistake of taking for granted that "Christian" and "White" were almost synonymous, when in reality they were terms that were in bitter conflict, and in complete contradiction to each other. Equating the two terms "White'' and "Christian", is a treacherous confusion that Dr. Ed Field's NSRP is still perpetrating on the gullible yokels to this very day.

The Christianity issue was soon to come to a head.

StephenMasten (Prison)

November 18, 1970.
Nationalist White Party
OUR CREED
FOURTEEN POINTS
POINT 12.
It is our objective to raise the cultural, ethical and moral values of White America to ever greater heights and finer values. We must promote the teaching of the value of our White racial heritage, the unique value of our blood lines, that race is all and that the survival of culture and civilization is dependent upon its creator - the White Race. This must be strongly instilled into the minds of our children throughout their formative years, and promoted in our educational systems from kindergarten through college. We must keep impressing upon the mind of every child, every adult, the ideals of "Racial Loyalty, Racial Pride, and Racial Unity." Also, our news media, theatre, radio and television must be utilized to impress this great truth upon the White people of America so that never again will the White Man's thinking be sabotaged and subverted for his own destruction.

[....]We must therefore make every White man conscious of where his true loyalty lies - with his own racial family, his own people. We intend to field an increasing number of political candidates every year until we are in power. We must make every political candidate face the crucial acid test - is he on the side of the White race or is he on the side of the Jews and the Negroes? We intend to force every candidate to take sides. Just as the Jews and the Negroes have bloc voted for years, the White man must bloc vote for the loyal White candidates. Every candidate must stand exposed - is he loyal to the White Race or is he a race traitor? And woe to him that is a race traitor. White Man - Unite and Fight! Victory is Certain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top