Main Menu

Hi from Australia - And an Apology

Started by ChrisSmith, Sat 17 Jan 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisSmith

I am an ex-member of TCM. As many people on here are I believe. My reason for leaving is about the same as everybody elses: PATRICK. ::) Some of you probably know me as Smitty. Patrick is a complete liar and fed them to me for the past year and a half. Unfortunately I ate them up and said some things which I now know that Patty made up.

To anyone who I may of offended in the past I would like to apologize. It will not happen again. I would like to thank Rev. Sinn and Pontifex Cambeul for pointing me in the right direction.

Anyway, Hi to all Creators. I hope to prosper here! :)

Rev.Cambeul

RAHOWA! Smitty,

Welcome to Creator Forum. You were in the same boat of mistakes that many of us were once in, including myself. Ratprick O'Sullivan is just part of the learning process. That you chose to remain with Creativity instead of continuing to believe the bullshit about other Creators while learning to hate O'Sullivan shows independent thought rather than another follower of the mob of fools.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sinn

Chuck

Welcome aboard, Smitty.  Enjoy your stay here.

I've found this board to be a lot more easy-going than TCM, as it were.
WCOTC Ohio & Church of Creativity Ohio

Creator of the Solar General Website