Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

A Warning to Neighbours that Hoax-Call the Police

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 02 May 2017

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Note: This is an open message to a neighbour that is probably too stupid to check out this web page. Nevertheless ...

I have a petty, coward of a neighbour that gets off of making hoax calls to the coppers. It's an ice-freak, White Trash wigger family that typically harasses old ladies and poor old men dying of brain cancer. Recently though, I have been on the receiving end of a few hoax calls myself with coppers showing up with all sorts of accusations - just after midnight just gone being the latest example. These repeated hoax calls do not fit the same pattern as the treatment the old and infirm have received from that neighbour, but they do fit a pattern I've learned to recognise as an active White Racial Loyalist - Creator.

Who is Ultimately Behind the Hoax Calls, and Why?

There is a corrupt government agent or agency - either police or attorney general's department (the Security Intelligence Section of SA Police admit that they do monitor my activities) - keeps track of my whereabouts, obtains the names, addresses and phone numbers of my neighbours. Whoever they are, they have access to enough information about said neighbours that they are able to determine those that are not too bright - those that are greedy enough and stupid enough to think that having me arrested because of a hoax call or forcing me to commit a violent act in self-defence will make them rich. Several times in near twenty years at different residences I have lived at, someone has called a neighbour or two, claimed to be with the police and offered a no-questions-asked reward for ANYTHING that person can do to have me arrested. The accusation is always that I am one of the worst criminals Australia has ever seen and that they will pay good money for community assistance to get me off the streets.

I know because former neighbours have boasted about the money they expected to make at my expense.

It's an accusation that has forced me to fight for my life on more than one occasion. And it is an accusation that has led to police banging on my door with so many midnight stories that I've lost track.

* Note that I have never actually been arrested because of this.
* I do not have a criminal record.
* I have been physically assaulted by neighbours, but I have never lost the fight.
* The losers called the coppers expecting me to be dragged off, and found themselves locked up instead.
* I have driven out every neighbour that has ever tried this and destroyed their lives in return.

Neighbour, this is your warning:

If you do not stop, we will come to blows. I will knock you to the ground and it will be my steel-capped boots that knock out your teeth and smash your jaw. I will hit you with whatever I have at hand. You will have broken bones. After your friends or family call the police looking to claim their reward, it will be you that is arrested. While you are in prison - because you will not get bail - you will meet some friends of mine. Meanwhile, I will have your wife and child thrown out onto the streets. And then I will make arrangements to utterly destroy what is left of your life and the life of your family.

There is no reward offered. It is a con by corrupt coppers to use you to get at me. And all you will get in return is pain and the destruction of your life. Try me neighbour; you will lose.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Oh! Not again! The Muslims move on and now a junkie wants to invade your privacy? Well if the cops won't fix him you will have to try swing something yourself.

So he just makes prank calls at night or other stuff goes down?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

I live in a work camp and a lot of the workers are in their 20's or 30's.

A week back a heated discussion took place about Aboriginies being "owners
Of the land". This new generation are all lemmings. One stoped the discussion from being civil and swore at me and continued to after being told to stop.I shouted at her and she went
Off sooking.

So what came next was some sassy mouthed feminazi giving me a hard time .As
Women do they gossip. But because it is a work camp they all talk.
The thing is if you retaliate somehow you have to use some
Stealth.Neighbours know when you aren't home and can
Make trouble.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Wed 26 Jul 2017Oh! Not again! The Muslims move on and now a junkie wants to invade your privacy? Well if the cops won't fix him you will have to try swing something yourself.

So he just makes prank calls at night or other stuff goes down?

It happened while the Muslims were still there, so it's old news to me. I know who was responsible, and I know the Muslims were in on it. I've got it all on camera.

The problem was that the dumb junkie filth thought they had a friend in Islam. The pair were next-door neighbours that spent their days plotting against everyone around them. Without the Muslims to encourage them, the junkie filth have discovered how alone they really are ... especially after I've already swung something myself.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.