Main Menu

A Brother Has Died: Reverend Guy Lombardi

Started by Albert, Mon 03 Sep 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert

Guy Lombardi passed away recently.  I was actually quite fond of  him. RIP brother you did your duty and will not be forgotten.
http://osceolamemgds.com/printobit.aspx?MemberId=109125&MName=Guy%20%20Lombardi

Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Surtr

:'(

Very sad indeed. At least from what I last heard he was a solid brother. Any knowledge on how he passed on? He was still very young...

Rev.Cambeul

Another good Creator chased out by the same reprobates that brought our religion so low. Reverend Lombardi (ordained by Ben Klassen) had exited the WCOTC prior to my joining so I did not have the honour of meeting or corresponding with him, but, Reverend Billy knew him well; And like Reverend Billy, Reverend Lombardi remained a Creator right up to the end.

Hail Reverend Lombardi!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

VanDamme

Apparently he died of artherosclerosis. Hardening of the arteries. You would think a Creativity Reverend would know better. This disease blocks the areteries through lack of exercise and overweight. Is it too much to ask people to stop smoking, slim down and clear your arteries. Every Creator is so precious we can't afford to loose anyone. I'm not perfect myself and following Reverend Lombardis passing I am loosing weight and cutting back on "sinful" foods. I will try to do two hours walking a day also.

Albert

After speaking with his former partner we are commissioning a portrait sculpture of Reverend Lombardi so that history remembers him.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.