Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #80 on: 12 August 2020 at 15:05 »
No real surprise, the Democrats chose a P.O.S. (oh, I mean P.O.C.) to run for Vice President.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8616277/Meet-Joe-Bidens-running-mate-Kamala-Harris.html

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f330970c5b64cc99fdf50b0

Why Kamala Harris Is A Historic Vice Presidential Pick

m.huffpost.com

Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, has tapped Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) to be his running mate.

In a tweet announcing his choice, the former vice president described Harris as “a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants.”

I have the great honor to announce that I’ve picked @KamalaHarris — a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants — as my running mate.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) August 11, 2020

There are many reasons why Harris, a former attorney general of California and ex-district attorney of San Francisco, is a historic pick for the ticket. Here are some:

She is the first African American and first Asian American to be nominated for vice president by a major political party.

Harris’ mother was an Indian immigrant and her father was a Jamaican immigrant.

Harris has described herself as “a proud American” whose African American and Indian heritage “are of equal weight in terms of who I am.”

Future vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris with her younger sister, Maya, and mother, Shyamala, outside their apartment on Milvia Street in Berkeley, 1970. pic.twitter.com/8JKCq53HWL

— John McMurtrie (@McMurtrieSF) August 11, 2020

Harris will be only the fourth woman on major party’s national ticket.

The previous three ― Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee in 2016; Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee; and Geraldine Ferraro, the 1984 Democratic vice presidential nominee ― all lost their bids for president or vice president.

The Biden-Harris ticket will be the first Democratic ticket since the 1980s to not have an Ivy League alumnus on it

Biden earned his bachelor’s degree at the University of Delaware and got his law degree from Syracuse University. Harris is a graduate of Howard University in Washington, D.C. She earned her law degree at the University of California, Hastings.

Kamala Harris’s selection means that the Democratic ticket will not have someone with an Ivy League degree for the first time since 1984

— Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) August 11, 2020

Harris is the first graduate of Howard University to be on a major party ticket.

Harris graduated from the historically Black university in 1986.

The school’s president, Wayne A. I. Frederick, lauded Harris joining the ticket, calling it an “extraordinary moment in the history of America” and Howard University ― one that “represents a milestone opportunity for our democracy to acknowledge the leadership Black women have always exhibited.”

From the Hilltop to Capitol Hill, congratulations to our alumna, Senator @KamalaHarris, The democratic candidate for Vice President of the United States. pic.twitter.com/qe4T1j2kbk

— Howard University (@HowardU) August 11, 2020

Harris, who earlier campaigned against Biden in a bid for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said Tuesday that she was “honored to join him as our party’s nominee for Vice President.”

Biden, she said, “can unify the American people because he’s spent his life fighting for us. And as president, he’ll build an America that lives up to our ideals.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #81 on: 20 August 2020 at 01:08 »
Other than the wall and the attempt to suppress the illegal muds entering this country, I have no need for this kike loving race traitor. But I have to admit, I like this idea if there's any truth to it. 

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f3da972c5b609f4f6742c44

Former DHS Chief: Trump Wanted To Swap Puerto Rico For Greenland

m.huffpost.com

In an interview with MSNBC, former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff Miles Taylor, who is endorsing Joe Biden for president, said that Donald Trump once asked if America could swap Puerto Rico for Greenland and frequently made disparaging comments about the Puerto Rican people.

Referring to Trump’s remarks about potentially purchasing Greenland from Denmark, Taylor told MSNBC’s Hallie Jackson that during the aftermath of Hurricane Maria in 2018, the president actually began tossing around the idea of “swapping” Puerto Rico for the autonomous Danish territory.

“In his words, Puerto Rico was dirty and the people were poor,” Taylor said. “These are Americans. ... We don’t talk about our fellow Americans that way.”

When asked if he thought Trump was making a joke, Taylor insisted that on multiple occasions, the president had “expressed deep animus towards the Puerto Rican people behind the scenes.”

“These are people who are recovering from the worst disaster of their lifetimes,” Taylor said. “He is their president. He should be standing by them, not trying to sell them off to a foreign country.”

Elaine Duke, former acting secretary of homeland security, made a similar claim last month, saying the president asked about “selling” Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria. Trump has publicly berated local leaders and the public multiple times, tweeting that the island is corrupt and ungrateful to him.

Taylor, who worked as Department of Homeland Security chief of staff to then-Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen from 2017 to 2019, previously spoke of Trump’s “terrifying” behavior via the group Republican Voters Against Trump and also in an opinion piece for The Washington Post.”

“The president wanted to exploit the Department of Homeland Security for his own political purposes and to fuel his own agenda,” Taylor wrote in the op-ed, arguing that Trump was vindictive, favored “ripping children away from their [migrant] parents” at the border and had attempted to cut off federal support for California following the 2018 wildfires — simply because the people in the state didn’t support him politically.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #82 on: 21 September 2020 at 10:16 »
Sleepy Joe Biden goes AWOL after death of dirty, diseased old Kike judge ...

Sky or Fox News Australia as it should be called is owned by Murdoch. Murdoch has stated in the Israeli Times that his entire Media Empire is Israel First. And Trump is best for Israel. The only thing Fox News will not allow is blaming any Jew for their blatant campaign of Kill Whitey ... Think Chosenite, Soros.

Remember, TURD WORLD INFERIOR NIGGERS are meant to be lumbered on the White Working Class. Middle Class and Upper Classes consider themselves immune to the same BLACK PLAGUE. If Fox News appears to be exposing BLM and other Marxist garbage for what it is, it's not because the truth needs told, it's because Murdoch has either been hit in the money-bags by the Black Plague, or there's a profit in being contrary to the rest of the lying MSM. However, Profit or Loss, it doesn't matter, provided Israel Made Great Again.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #83 on: 25 September 2020 at 10:35 »
https://theredelephants.com/under-biden-52-million-new-immigrants-will-be-settled-in-the-us

Under Biden, 52 MILLION New Immigrants Will Be Settled in the US
{alt}

By The Red Elephants
-September 24, 2020

According to a Federation for American Immigration Reform analysis up to 52 million new immigrants to settle in the U.S.

“This dramatic increase would eclipse the entire current foreign-born population of the country,” the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), a nonprofit that advocates for reduced immigration, stated.

The campaign’s proposals would also increase the taxpayer-funded costs of services and benefits for illegal immigrants to more than $200 billion annually — a 50% increase, according to FAIR’s analysis.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Bullies (NIGGERS) Make (WHITE) Girl's Life a Nightmare

Started by Private

Replies: 19
Views: 12246
Last post 08 June 2018 at 13:40
by Private
Rosanne Barr-fly (Jew) vs Oprah & Obongo

Started by Private

Replies: 1