Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 16 00:01:06
Hello everyone!  I'm new here and happy to be here! :ok
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
    • Private
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #75 on: 17 July 2020 at 11:53 »
I’m glad to hear that Trump used slurs about the Jews, and I wish that he would apply this knowledge of the Jews to his son-in-law and remove him from the White House.

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #76 on: 17 July 2020 at 12:16 »
Trump uses his knowledge of the Jews to sell his soul - his kids to the Semitic fiend from the desert. $$$

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #77 on: 22 July 2020 at 11:39 »
The 2020 election has been lining up to be a real sh!t show.  I not sure what the outcome will be but I can guarantee it will not be in the best interest of the White Race. 

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/07/20/kanye-west-criticizes-harriet-tubman-at-his-political-rally

Kanye West Collects Enough Signatures To Make Illinois Presidential Ballot

July 20, 2020 at 10:05 pm

CHICAGO (CBS/AP) — Chicago native, rapper, and now presidential candidate Kanye West has enough signatures to make it onto the Illinois ballot.

On Monday night, the Illinois Board of Elections confirmed with CBS 2 that West filed 412 petition sheets around 5 p.m.

West needed 2,500 Illinois registered voters’ signatures. In a typical year, 25,000 signatures are needed, but because of the pandemic, independent and new-party candidates need fewer signatures this year.

So if all the signatures are valid, you will see Kanye West as an independent candidate on the ballot come November.

Meanwhile, there were new questions Monday about West’s readiness for a presidential run.

He tweeted a flurry of bizarre statements Monday night, including something about what could be a possible intervention staged by his family.

West even mentioned Bill Cosby in one of his tweets.

On Sunday, West, in his first event since declaring himself a presidential candidate, ranted against historical figure Harriet Tubman, saying the Underground Railroad conductor “never actually freed the slaves, she just had them work for other white people,” comments that drew shouts of opposition from some in the crowd.

West delivered a lengthy monologue, touching on topics from abortion and religion to international trade and licensing deals, before a crowd in North Charleston, South Carolina. Whether he is actually seeking the nation’s highest office remains a question.

Tubman is one of the most respected figures of 19th century America. An African American who escaped slavery, she helped enslaved Black men and women travel north to freedom and fought for the Union during the Civil War. She later became a supporter of women’s suffrage.

On abortion, West said that while he believes it should be legal, financial incentives to help struggling mothers could be a way to discourage the practice.

“Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars,” he said as an example.

Wearing a protective vest and with “2020” shaved into his head, the entertainer appeared on a livestream of the event. Several hundred people gathered in a venue, where gospel music played before West’s appearance.

The event was reportedly for registered guests only, although a campaign website had no registration or RSVP information.

Speaking without a microphone, West became tearful at one point while talking about his mother, who died following plastic surgery complications in 2007.

West missed the deadline to qualify for the ballot in several states, and it was unclear if he was willing or able to collect enough signatures required to qualify in others. Last week, he qualified to appear on Oklahoma’s presidential ballot, the first state where he met the requirements before the filing deadline.

West needed to collect 10,000 signatures by noon Monday to appear on the South Carolina ballot, according to state law. The entertainer tweeted out a list of locations around the Charleston area where petitions could be signed. Email to an address purportedly associated with the campaign was not returned Sunday afternoon.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #78 on: 26 July 2020 at 18:07 »
Hell yeah! I going to go spend four hours in a line to vote for that retarded nigger. Trump-West 2020! Make Niggers and Jews Worthless Again! >:D
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
#VanillaIsis

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #79 on: 26 July 2020 at 18:16 »
Trump uses his knowledge of the Jews to sell his soul - his kids to the Semitic fiend from the desert. $$$

All of his kids have jews balls deep in them. He is one of them IMHO. Everything about his agenda and his rhetoric, IMO, advances the JWO/JOG plan. Jews even have a temple coin of him as the new Cyrus. Try typing in "Trump Cyrus coin" into your search engine.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/3/5/16796892/trump-cyrus-christian-right-bible-cbn-evangelical-propaganda

"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
#VanillaIsis

Bullies (NIGGERS) Make (WHITE) Girl's Life a Nightmare

Started by Private

Replies: 19
Views: 12290
Last post 08 June 2018 at 13:40
by Private
Rosanne Barr-fly (Jew) vs Oprah & Obongo

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2317