Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Taliban Take Inventory Of US Army Equipment, Vehicles, Aircraft Seized From Afgh

Started by GLR, Fri 20 Aug 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Listen to what the Soldier said at 1:20 ! It's just been a free for all there! Nobody is game enough to say their race is stupid! They are :-childish, corrupt , uneducated , undisciplined .
The US soldiers are in no position to fire the dumb buggers!

So what happens now ? It's just easier for them all to "cry poor" and rather than live it out in their own country , knock on our door and try get a "free ticket" at our expense in a western nation , complain that they tried helping us and now we are responsible for looking after them! This is possibly the biggest Farce in history! Is anybody of leadership going to say that these hillbillies are not equal to us and can't be taught anything?

But every body is just so frustrated that this place is "20 years of polishing a turd".
The "Vietnam of our life time"!
This Biden clown has a lot to answer for ! He should have got all the  westerners out first then taken the inventory back. Then announced that he's gunna leave!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9913129/Time-real-leadership-White-House-Trump-drop-giant-hint-2024-run-rally.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_article&ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Former President Trump will say, 'it's time for real leadership in the White House,' at a rally in Alabama this evening, according to a top ally who said it was a clearest signal yet that he is planning to run for the presidency in 2024

Trump has spent the past week attacking President Biden's handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
And when he appears in front of thousands of fans in Cullman County he is expected to develop those attacks to ask whether Americans can be safe anywhere in the world with Biden in the White House, said the ally who has seen drafts of the speech.

'I'm expecting to hear the president use the line: 'It's time for real leadership in the White House,' he said.

'And even though aides say there is no final announcement, no final decision it still is the clearest indicator that he's likely to run in 2024

Trump has repeatedly hinted that he is planning a run but insiders say no announcement is expected until after next year's midterms.

He dangled the idea once again this week when Sean Hannity asked him the question live on Fox News.

'So, because the campaign finance laws are extremely complicated and unbelievably stupid, I am actually not allowed to answer that question, can you believe that? I would love to answer it,' he said.

'But let me put it this way, I think you'll be happy and I think a lot of our friends will be very happy.'

Organizers have publicly said they expect about 20,000 people to attend the rally at York Family Farms on Saturday.

Privately, they say 50,000 people have applied for tickets which could make it the biggest Trump rally in history

But having been burned last year - when they claimed a million people had RSVPed for a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, only for 6200 to attend - they are reluctant to make such predictions public.

Crowds of tens of thousands present their own problems. Trump arrives in Cullman two days after it announced a public health emergency amid spiralling numbers of COVID-19 cases.

His speech is expected to tie the Afghan withdrawal with other foreign entanglements, from Taiwan's vulnerability to China and Beijing's territorial aggression in the South China Sea to Israel and the Middle East, all the way up to America's southern border.

'The question is how safe do Americans feel under Joe Biden,' said the ally

Biden's approval ratings have been in freefall, first after a surge in COVID-19 cases and then amid the fall-out from television images of chaos in Kabul.

A Rasmussen Reports poll this week reported that Trump would beat Biden by six points if an election do-over were held now.

Trump insiders say Biden's bungled handling of the crisis has reminded voters that they miss the former president's America First message.

Trump himself has seized on the crisis to issue a running commentary with emailed statements and television interviews.

On the eve of the rally, he said: 'Joe Biden must apologize to America for allowing the military to leave before civilians and for allowing $85 billion dollars worth of sophisticated military equipment to be handed over to the Taliban (and Russia and China so they can copy it) rather than bringing it back to the United States!'

And earlier in the week, he spelled out his concerns in detail to Hannity.

'It's not the concept of leaving,' he said.

'It's the way they withdrew. It was not even possible to believe

Biden and his officials have claimed their hands were tied by a deal struck with the Taliban by Trump.

But the former president said he made clear in negotiations there would be consequences if Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, the Taliban's political chief, failed to stick to the terms of their deal.

'We had a very strong conversation,' he said.

'I told them upfront, I said: 'Look, before we start, let me just tell you right now that if anything bad happens to Americans or anybody else, or if you ever come over to our land, we will hit you with a force that no country has ever been hit with before, a force so great that you won't even believe it, and your village, and we know where it is - and I named it - will be the first one

American officials day they have been in contact with Kabul's new rulers, the Taliban, who had promised safe passage for those trying to reach the airport. 

Trump said the U.S. had never suffered a worse humiliation, with thousands of 'potential hostages' stuck in the country.

&:( :-\
Is this all real? Pinch me!
It's like some kind of puppet show! Just goes to show Biden shouldn't be trusted running a country like the US!

I can't believe the B/S how he got given power either!

The Price is Reich!