Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Global Riots Over a Dead Nigger

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Global Riots Over a Dead Nigger
« Reply #95 on: 12 August 2020 at 23:35 »
https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/blm-members-chicago-say-looting-reparations-rally-support-those-arrested-monday

Looting in Chicago should be viewed as reparations, BLM rally organizer reportedly says

justthenews.com

Black Lives Matter organizers gathered outside a South Loop police station to support the people who were arrested Monday after widespread looting took place across the city's downtown area.

Updated: August 11, 2020 - 12:20pm

A leader of a Chicago protest said that looting should be viewed as reparations, according to reports.

In Chicago, supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement held a rally on Monday to stand in solidarity with the more than 100 people arrested early that morning during the rioting and looting that took place in the city's downtown area. The looting, which took place during the early hours of Monday morning, caused tens of millions of dollars in damage and injured more than a dozen police officers. 

One organizer at the demonstration, which was held outside a police station in the city's South Loop, reportedly said the looting should be viewed as "reparations." 

"I don't care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy's or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats ... That is reparations," Ariel Atkins told NBC Chicago. 

"Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance," she continued.

The social unrest that led to the Monday morning looting began on Sunday afternoon, when a police officer in the city's Englewood neighborhood was involved in a shootout with a 20-year-old man. 

The officer had responded to reports of a man with a gun in the neighborhood. As the officer pursued the suspect, the man reportedly turned, and began firing at the officer. The officer fired back and struck the young man, who was taken to a nearby hospital. 

Latrell Allen, the 20-year-old suspect, was charged with two counts of attempted murder and possession of an illegal firearm on Monday. The charge is in addition to four past charges against him, including burglary, child endangerment, and domestic battery. 

Initially, a false narrative was circulated about the shootout that an officer had shot and killed a 15-year-old boy. 

Black Lives Matter issued a statement on the looting directed at Mayor Lori Lightfoot, who condemned the criminal actions of the demonstrators on Monday.

"The mayor clearly has not learned anything since May, and she would be wise to understand that the people will keep rising up until the [Chicago Police Department] is abolished and our Black communities are fully invested in," read the statement. 
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #96 on: 15 August 2020 at 09:02 »
BLM demand Whites hand over their homes to Blacks

Black Lives Matter protesters in Seattle are demanding white people give up their homes during demonstrations in suburbia.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/news-story/857efdf252d4fcbdcd04bdddd322487e

Admin Note: Just you wait - the Abos in Australia will soon be pulling the same trick. They already do it on an individual basis of intimidation in poor areas, causing poor Whites to flee in terror.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #97 on: 15 August 2020 at 23:10 »
Just how do you Peacefully find a solution to the blacks constantly thinking they are owed something and it’s their God given right to :- Rob, hurt, Vandalise, hinder and kill?

This is de stabilising America! The world needs a strong America! You can’t have this bloody “ free for all”!

As some of the Russian officials stated and got criticised as being “racist” the US should both send the blacks back to Africa as there are English speaking areas there they’d thrive in as they have had the benefit of the White man’s education in the US.

Or they give them a state like Alaska to run and confine them to it.

Race is the “ Elephant in the room” nobody wants to deal with because each time you do, the blacks cause expensive riots!

I guess constitutionally “We the people” means “We the people” and this makes it tough to segregate ethnic groups. People won’t come to terms with exactly who is a “person”?! Nobody wants to raise the fact Blacks have evolved differently and think it’s culturally ok to make this trouble, no talking or reasoning. “Hulk Smaaash!” Culture is acceptable to get what they want for their free for all.

The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #98 on: 16 August 2020 at 01:11 »
Armed Constitutional Activists fight Black Supremacists and AntiFa at White Civil Rights rally in Stone Mountain:  Riot cops move in after rival groups clashed at the home of the huge Confederate monument

But, according to anti-White MSM ...

* Pro-Confederate and white supremacist groups gathered near Stone Mountain Park in Georgia on Saturday

* The park - famed for its giant sculpture of Confederate leaders - was closed ahead of a far-right rally after officials feared it would spark violence between rival groups

* The Three Percenters militia had applied to hold the event on park grounds, but were denied a permit

* The rally continued anyway, with participants gathering in downtown Stone Mountain with guns, Confederate and US flags

* Meanwhile, hundreds of counter-protesters, many of whom wore shirts expressing support for the Black Lives Matter movement, descended on the event

* Tensions between the two rival groups reached a boiling point as brawls broke out among the crowds

Karen Ruiz | Daily Mail (UK) | 15 August 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8631027/Stone-Mountain-far-right-rally-turns-chaos-rival-groups-face-off.html

Members of pro-Confederate and white supremacist organizations clashed with counter-protesters in Georgia on Saturday after a far-right rally turned into a violent standoff between opposing groups.

Several dozen right-wing activists toting rifles and Confederate battle flags gathered in the Atlanta suburb of Stone Mountain, near Stone Mountain Park, home to a giant sculpture of Confederate leaders.

The Three Percenters militia, which organized the event, had applied last month to hold a more than 2,000-strong rally 'to defend and protect our history and Second Amendment rights' at the park, in response to a march by an all-Black militia held on July 4.

The application however, was denied by state officials who cited violence at a similar event in 2016. Stone Mountain Memorial Association spokesperson John Bankhead said the park denied the permit on August 4. 

In a statement ahead of the planned rally on Friday, Stone Mountain Park announced it would close its gates to the public due to security concerns.

But several online groups, including one dubbed 'Defending Stone Mountain,' that vowed to march in the park anyway, gathered in downtown Stone Mountain armed with rifles and military gear.

Meanwhile, hundreds of counter-protesters, many of whom wore shirts or carried signs expressing support for the Black Lives Matter movement, descended on the march.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #99 on: 17 August 2020 at 14:37 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635077/Sickening-moment-truck-driver-kicked-unconscious-street-Portland.html

-Man was dragged bleeding from his truck after crashing into a tree last night

-He was made to sit down on the ground and told to wait for police to arrive

-Moments later one of the rioters kicked him square in the back of the head

-As he lay bleeding and unconscious, shouts of 'Black Lives Matter' were heard

-The man was rushed to hospital and police later arrived on the scene where they were abused by the demonstrators for 'protecting white supremacists'

-Riots have lasted for months in Oregon's largest city since George Floyd's death

The Price is Reich!

{alt}