Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Global Riots Over a Dead Nigger

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Global Riots Over a Dead Nigger
« Reply #30 on: 02 June 2020 at 16:53 »
https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/01/george-floyd-cause-of-death-heart-attack-fentanyl/

M.E. SAYS HE DIED FROM HEART ATTACK
Had Fentanyl, Homicide is 'Manner of Death'

George Floyd had fentanyl in his system when he was killed, and died from a  heart attack ... according to the medical examiner.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner released its toxicology findings and say George died from cardiopulmonary arrest ... which complicated law enforcement's subdual, restraint and neck compression of him. That is critical, but the report also says this under "how the injury occurred" -- it says George experienced "a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement."

In other words ... he suffered a heart attack while they were arresting him, and that complicated their efforts to subdue him.

The report says George had fentanyl in his system, and they also found signs of recent methamphetamine use. It also says his manner of death is homicide.

The results were released just hours after the Floyd family's independent autopsy showed he died from "mechanical asphyxia" ... due to Derek Chauvin's knee on his neck, and another officer on his back.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Independent Creator in Southern Europe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #31 on: 02 June 2020 at 18:26 »
Do you think that exist among White Repulicans people who read pro-white books including Creator and that Donald know that will be Whites minority in next four decades in USA? We know that exist nigger territory known as ghetto who want revolution against the White race and that they also want with their illegal police kill Whites and expand their territory as much as they can. It will be chaos one day when will be among police non-whites as majority,I think that will be start color revolution against the White race in USA and across the world. I think that some Republicans and conservatives across the world know for that so it will be interesting to follow conservative policy in future how will main party react on that. I think that they familiar with pro-white books. Trump said that he will not be part of white flight as other rich whites,he will not allow that non-whites expell him from territory of USA.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #32 on: 02 June 2020 at 21:34 »
NYPD cracks down: ALL leave is canceled as cops enforce an 8pm curfew ahead of another night of carnage after failing to stop looters despite putting 8,000 on the street

Jennifer Smith | Daily Mail (UK) | 3 June 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8379935/Manhattan-looters-Midtown-designer-stores-including-Coach-Balenciaga.html

All non-essential traffic will be been banned across Manhattan beneath 96th Street starting at 8pm tonight as the NYPD gears up for another night of carnage, the third in a row

Earlier on Tuesday, de Blasio brought the curfew forward from 11pm until 8pm after another night of violence and crime that saw looters pillage Fifth Avenue, Union Square, Madison Square, Flatiron and parts of Soho.   

Since the rioting began in New York City, more than 700 people have been arrested, according to NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea on Tuesday morning. A citywide curfew from 8pm until 5am is in place until Sunday

Six people were injured last night including a police officer who was run over in the Bronx and there were a dozen shootings but none were involving police.

President Trump on Tuesday called on Cuomo to take tougher action and send in the National Guard, saying the city had been lost to 'lowlife scum' and 'thugs'.

The decision to send in the Guard rests with Cuomo and de Blasio but both are refusing to do it, saying the NYPD is better equipped to handle the situation even though they have lost control to crowds in the last 48 hours.

On Tuesday, Cuomo said neither the NYPD nor the Mayor did their job last night and that the result was a 'disgrace' but he believes the situation will improve if the cops are deployed 'properly'.

De Blasio has not said how many extra cops he will put on the streets, if any.

People who are exempt to the curfew are essential workers - as defined by the COVID-19 lockdown rules - , the homeless and people seeking medical attention.

Ubers and Lyfts are considered essential as are yellow taxis and restaurants can still deliver food to homes if they choose to stay open

"NYPD can handle the escalating chaos."

Both Gov. Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio claimed that they do not need to send in the National Guard because the NYPD can handle the escalating chaos across the city.

De Blasio said on Tuesday at his press conference: 'We do not need nor do we think it's wise, for the National Guard to be deployed in NYC because they're not trained for the dynamic here.'

He also said that New Yorkers and NYPD were 'one' and that anyone who attacked cops would be punished.

Cuomo took a tougher stance, saying the NYPD did not do its job last night or the night before and that it had to change its tactics.

He wants to see more of them on the streets.

'They have protected the city before in these situations, I've seen them do it before so I know they can do it because I have seen them do it.

'They did not do it last night, that is true, but I believe in the inherent capacity of the NYPD  if managed and if deployed.

'That's what hasn't worked and that has to be fixed today. Stop the looting. I do believe the NYPD well deployed, wouldn't need the National Guard. They are trained to do this.'

Commissioner Dermot Shea defended his officers, saying:  'They are doing the best they can under incredibly difficult circumstances. We will not allow this city to regress.

'We will protect all citizens of this city. You can have faith in us.

On Tuesday he just said he would deploy 'additional resources' where they are needed. NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea said on Tuesday: 'They are doing the best they can under incredibly difficult circumstances. We will not allow this city to regress.

'We will protect all citizens of this city. You can have faith in us.' He said cops were 'putting their lives on the line so people could protest against them.'

In the meantime, stores that were not targeted on Monday night have been boarding up their windows and doors in anticipation of more carnage.

The unrest comes just days before New York City's long-awaited planned reopening after spending three months in strict lockdown to battle coronavirus.

'The Mayor of New York City says he doesn't need the National Guard or think they'll be helpful and he can do it with the NYPD.

'First, the NYPD and the Mayor did not do their job last night.

'Look at the videos. It was a disgrace.

"The Mayor underestimates the scope of the problem."

'I believe the Mayor underestimates the scope of the problem, the duration of the problem and I don't think they've used enough police to address the situation.

'It is inarguable that it was not addressed last night,' Cuomo said.

He went on: 'The Mayor has said he can handle it with the NYPD.

'My option is to displace the Mayor of NYC and bring in the National Guard, in a state of emergency, and basically take over.

'You would have to take over the Mayor's job. I don't think we're at that point.

'That would be such a chaotic situation in the midst of an already chaotic situation.

'I don't think that makes any sense,' he said, adding that it hadn't been done in 100 years.

Instead, he said, the NYPD had to change tactics. 'You have 38,000 NYPD.

'They have protected the city before in these situations, I've seen them do it before so I know they can do it because I have seen them do

'That's what hasn't worked and that has to be fixed today. Stop the looting.

'I do believe the NYPD well deployed, wouldn't need the National Guard.  They are trained to do this.'

De Blasio earlier said: 'We do not need nor do we think it's wise, for the National Guard to be deployed in NYC because they're not trained for the dynamic here.'

Cuomo also said they did not have the right training and that the NYPD was better suited to the job.

In his tweet, Trump said: 'The Governor refuses to accept my offer of a dominating National Guard

How can you not feel sad and angry after all this?! Look what those Coons are doing to America! NY doesn’t want the national guard to fix them! What else can?! There needs to be more of them dead before they’ll quit.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #33 on: 03 June 2020 at 08:50 »
Do you think that exist among White Repulicans people who read pro-white books including Creator and that Donald know that will be Whites minority in next four decades in USA? We know that exist nigger territory known as ghetto who want revolution against the White race and that they also want with their illegal police kill Whites and expand their territory as much as they can. It will be chaos one day when will be among police non-whites as majority,I think that will be start color revolution against the White race in USA and across the world. I think that some Republicans and conservatives across the world know for that so it will be interesting to follow conservative policy in future how will main party react on that. I think that they familiar with pro-white books. Trump said that he will not be part of white flight as other rich whites,he will not allow that non-whites expell him from territory of USA.

Trump and the Republicans do not read anything that is not approved by their Jewish Supremacist masters of the ADL. Not a single one of them cares for anything other than their own personal wealth. That is why the rich cannot be a part of the White Flight. If the rich leave, America falls. If America falls, Israel is Kaput.

The intention is for America - and the rest of the formerly White Western world - to gradually slide into a state of low wage slavery comparable with the Third World.

White minority is of no concern to the rich. The rich are not effected by the same social demographics that effect poor Whites. When a Black is offended by a Rich White, he doesn't go out and rob the rich; he robs, beats and murders his poor White neighbours.

That's how it is. That's why we are at war. That's the RaHoWa Now.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #34 on: 03 June 2020 at 20:46 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8382309/Trump-ordered-military-helicopters-blast-protesters-downdraft.html

President Donald Trump considered using 'tanks' or other armored military vehicles to help restore order in the US after violent protests broke out across the country for a sixth night, defense officials have revealed

As protests over the death of George Floyd enter their second week, Trump has threatened to deploy active duty military across the country to quell the unrest. 

On Monday, law enforcement officials pushed hundreds of protesters out of Washington's Lafayette Park, ahead of the district's 7pm curfew.

A senior White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, revealed on Tuesday that Trump hoped to make the aggressive action in Washington an example for the rest of the country.

Two Pentagon officials also told AP that the president had ordered military aircraft to fly above the capital on Monday night as a 'show of force' against demonstrators

They did not say how many or what type of aircraft had been mobilized.

Videos and photographs posted on social media showed helicopters flying low over buildings and hovering just above groups who were on the street despite a district-wide curfew.

Law enforcement paired the tactic with heavy use of tear gas, pellets and chemical spray as protesters marched toward the White House.

Trump's tactics were decried on Tuesday by some fellow Republicans as well as his presumptive Democratic opponent Joe Biden.

Show-of-force missions are designed to intimidate and, in combat zones, warn opposing forces of potential military action if provoked.

Three senior defense officials also told The Daily Beast that the idea of deploying military forces was being pushed by the White House, not the Pentagon.

The sources revealed Trump consulted with aides about using military vehicles or 'the kind of hardware' used by the armed forces, to help bring the chaos under control

One official said Trump did not specifically order 'tanks' to patrol the streets, but said he mentioned it in discussions because 'I think that is just one of the military words he knows'.

It comes as 700 soldiers dressed in riot gear and armed with bayonets arrived at two military bases near Washington on Tuesday evening, while another 1,400 are preparing to mobilize, as the nation's capital braces for another night of chaos.

Hundreds of members of the Army's 82nd Airborne Division were called earlier after Trump promised a more aggressive approach on the violence and riots unfolding across the country

Defense officials told AP the US military and National Guard were operating under the mission name 'Operation Themis' - named after the titaness of divine law and order.     

Moments after the historic Lafayette Park was cleared of protesters on Monday, Trump walked across to pose with a Bible in front of a church damaged by fire during protests the previous evening.

He hoped his personal walk to the church would send a message about how dominant force could restore law and order, sources said
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia