Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 16 17:07:49
I needed Salvah-Shun
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races & Sexual Deviants

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races & Sexual Deviants
« Reply #215 on: 31 October 2021 at 12:43 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/vermont-state-colleges-system-board-of-trustees-adopt-anti-racism-pledge

Vermont State Colleges trustees adopt systemwide 'anti-racism pledge'

www.foxnews.com

The Vermont State Colleges System has adopted an "anti-racism pledge" that calls for a regular "racial equity audit" of campuses.

A spokesperson confirmed that the college system's board of trustees voted to adopt the pledge during its Oct. 25 meeting.

Lynn Dickinson, chair of the Board of Trustees of the Vermont State College System told Fox News that the pledge is voluntary, but that it was adopted after being recommended by the Student Diversity and Inclusion Task Force.

"The Board of Trustees of the Vermont State College System (VSCS) approved a motion to support and adopt the Anti-Racism pledge proposed by the Student Diversity and Inclusion Task Force, as recommended by the Board's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee," Dickinson said. "The pledge is voluntary for VSCS Board members, administrators, faculty, staff, and students, and asks our community members to foster safe, diverse, and inclusive campuses for all people who are part of, and interact with, the VSCS."

One section of the pledge states that university leaders should advocate for providing "dedicated safe spaces, support systems and wellness resources" for "students of color and allies of students of color."

The pledge was recommended by the board's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity (DEI) committee.

One of the pledge's objectives states: "Support the integration of DEI education into all general education courses as well as all programming for all incoming and transfer students, including the First Year Seminar with the purpose of educating students about social justice, with a specific emphasis on anti-racism."

Another section of the pledge states that those who sign it support the implementation of DEI education and "social justice training for all employees."

Members of the task force said the pledge will help "ensure the inclusiveness and safety of our students and faculty of color on every campus."

"To protect all community members from social, academic, and systemic harm we must initiate progressive standards and actions that promote respect for all people from all cultural background," the pledge states.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #216 on: 07 November 2021 at 14:02 »
A queer is in the navy for a few years and ends up with a ship named after it, what the hell is going on.  This pandering to such a small group of sexual deviants has gotten out of control. All this story does is help to reinforce the stigma that our navy is full of a bunch of flamers.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/navy-launches-ship-named-gay-rights-leader-harvey-milk-n1283409

Navy launches ship named for gay rights leader Harvey Milk

www.nbcnews.com

SAN DIEGO — A Navy ship named for slain gay rights leader Harvey Milk, who served four years in the Navy before being forced out, was christened and launched in San Diego Bay on Saturday.

The USS Faggotry named for Gay Wrongs Leader Harvey Milk

The replenishment oiler USNS Harvey Milk slid down the shipyard ways after a bottle of champagne was smashed on the bow by former Navy officer Paula M. Neira, clinical program director for the John Hopkins Center for Transgender Health.

Milk’s nephew, Stuart Milk, and Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro watched the traditional ceremony.

“The secretary of the Navy needed to be here today, not just to amend the wrongs of the past, but to give inspiration to all of our LGBTQ community leaders who served in the Navy, in uniform today and in the civilian workforce as well too, and to tell them that we’re committed to them in the future,” Del Toro said.

Del Toro said that, like many others, Milk had to “mask that very important part of his life” while he served in the Navy.

“For far too long, sailors like Lt. Milk were forced into the shadows or, worse yet, forced out of our beloved Navy,” Del Toro said. “That injustice is part of our Navy history, but so is the perseverance of all who continue to serve in the face of injustice.”

Milk was one of the first openly gay candidates elected to public office. He was serving on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 1978 when a former political colleague, Dan White, assassinated him and Mayor George Moscone at City Hall.

In 2016, then-Navy Secretary Ray Mabus decided that six new oilers scheduled to be built would be named after civil and human rights leaders. In addition to Milk, they include Sojourner Truth, Chief Justice Earl Warren, Robert F. Kennedy, suffragist Lucy Stone and Rep. John Lewis of Georgia.

Del Toro told Mabus, who attended the christening, that it was a courageous decision.

“Ship names are important because they express what we value as a Navy and as a nation and communicate those values around the globe in every port of call,” Del Toro said.

Stuart Milk, co-founder and president of the Harvey Milk Foundation, thanked Mabus for providing the family details of his uncle’s discharge from the Navy.

“He has a less-than-honorable discharge. He was forced to resign because he was gay,” Stuart Milk said, adding that “we have to teach our history to prevent ourselves from going backwards and repeating it.”

Although there is a process for reversing such discharges, he said it was important to not do that for his late uncle in order “to keep the memory of how we did not honor everyone in this very honorable service.”

The naval tradition of having ship “sponsors” went to Neira and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., who was unable to attend.

Feinstein was in San Francisco City Hall when Milk and Moscone were shot and then made the stunning announcement of their deaths. The ship “will carry a rich legacy of civic leadership,” Feinstein said in a letter read at the ceremony.

The Village People sing the anthem of Butt Pirates everywhere

“When the Harvey Milk sails, she will send a very strong message both domestically and around the globe to everybody that believes in freedom and justice and liberty, that there is a place for you in this family,” said co-sponsor Neira.

General Dynamics NASSCO began construction of the six oilers in San Diego in 2018 under a $3.2 billion Navy contract. The first ship in the class, the John Lewis, was christened this summer.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #217 on: 20 November 2021 at 13:23 »
Another attempt by an anti-White company to normalize niggers while destroying White traditions.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/arts-culture/582384-black-santas-are-coming-to-disney-parks-for-the

Black Santas are coming to Disney Parks for the first time

thehill.com

Disneyland parks in California and Florida have quietly included Black Santas throughout their theme parks for the first time in the company’s 66-year theme park history.

According to CNN, visitors and staff at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif., and the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., have spotted Black Santas at certain meet-and-greet events and at after-hours Christmas parties.

Santa Claus is represented in various ways in local and regional communities and around the world, which is what inspired Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World to reflect the diversity of its surrounding communities, according to a Disney spokesperson who spoke with CNN. 

The company didn’t officially announce it would be including Black Santas in its Christmas celebrations this year.

The move by Disney made some fans emotional, with Victoria Wade, a theme park social media influencer who is Black, tweeting, “Never in life did I think disney would actually put a black Santa in the parks."

“With Disney implementing this change as part of their diversity and inclusion initiative, it really allows me to feel more comfortable and seen when I visit the parks. Ultimately it makes me feel more accepted, welcome, and I'm thrilled at what this will do for children of all backgrounds when they visit Disney parks,” Wade told CNN. 

Wade wasn’t the only one applauding Disney’s diversity efforts. Multiple users on Twitter also appreciated the presence of Black Santas.

“I’m pretty sure I just caught the very first Black Santa to ever be at Walt Disney World and I am seriously crying happy tears,” said user @maciiann.

Disney isn’t the first company to expand its diversity and inclusion efforts. Cookie company Oreo also released a holiday commercial featuring a Black Santa Claus.

Clothing retailer Old Navy is also getting involved, with the company’s launch of Santa Boot Camp. The program is designed to encourage diverse groups of people to play the iconic Christmas character.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #218 on: 24 November 2021 at 12:14 »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/23/nyregion/noncitizen-voting-rights-nyc.html

New York Moves to Allow 800,000 Noncitizens to Vote in Local Elections

nytimes.com

New York City will become the largest municipality in the country to allow legal residents to vote if the legislation is approved as expected in December.

Of the roughly 800,000 legal residents who could be granted the right to vote, 130,000 hail from the Dominican Republic.Credit...Anna Watts for The New York Times

By Jeffery C. Mays and Annie Correal
Nov. 23, 2021, 5:00 a.m. ET

New York City lawmakers are poised to allow more than 800,000 New Yorkers who are green card holders or have the legal right to work in the United States to vote in municipal elections and for local ballot initiatives.

The bill, known as “Our City, Our Vote,” would make New York City the largest municipality in the country to allow noncitizens to vote in local elections.

The legislation, expected to be approved by the City Council on Dec. 9 by a veto-proof margin, comes as the country is dealing with a swath of new laws to impose voter restrictions, as well as the economic and demographic effects of a decline in immigration.

Voters in Alabama, Colorado and Florida passed ballot measures last year specifying that only U.S. citizens could vote. The states joined Arizona and North Dakota in specifying that noncitizens could not vote in state and local elections.

“It’s important for the Democratic Party to look at New York City and see that when voting rights are being attacked, we are expanding voter participation,” said Ydanis Rodriguez, a councilman who sponsored the bill and represents Washington Heights in Upper Manhattan.

The legislation, first introduced almost two years ago, is the culmination of more than a decade of work to gain local voting rights for some legal permanent residents. It also extends the right to those with work authorization, such as the so-called dreamers, recipients of a program known as DACA that shields young immigrants brought into the country illegally from deportation and allows them to live and work here.

It was once more common for noncitizens to have voting rights in the United States, but the provisions were repealed around the turn of the 20th century as more immigrants arrived and popular sentiment changed.

Until school boards were disbanded nearly two decades ago, New York City was among the places that allowed noncitizens to vote in school board elections, a right that exists in San Francisco. Several towns in Maryland and Vermont also grant noncitizens some municipal voting rights.

Of the estimated 808,000 adult New Yorkers who are lawful permanent residents, or green card holders, or have work authorization, about 130,000 are from the Dominican Republic; those from China represent another 117,500 people, according to the Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs. Those eligible must be residents of New York City for 30 days and otherwise eligible to vote under state law.

In spite of having a veto-proof majority of 34 out of 51 City Council members and the public advocate co-sponsoring the bill, the legislation has not moved forward until now partly because of concerns about its legality. Mayor Bill de Blasio has contended that the change “has to be decided at state level, according to state law,” during a recent appearance on WNYC’s Brian Lehrer show.

The mayor also said he has “mixed feelings” about the bill because he feared that allowing noncitizens to vote might remove the incentive for people to become full citizens.

But the Council’s legal staff, as well as voting rights experts, say that the bill is legal, and that no federal or state law bars New York City from expanding the right to vote in local elections.

“Any restrictions that are currently on the books really only apply to federal and state elections,” said Anu Joshi, the vice president of policy at the New York Immigration Coalition, an umbrella organization that represents hundreds of community-based immigrant and refugee groups.

Joshua A. Douglas, a professor at the University of Kentucky J. David Rosenberg College of Law who studies voting rights and election law, concurred, saying that nothing in the New York State Constitution expressly prevents noncitizens from voting. The state explicitly confers voting rights to citizens but does not deny those rights to noncitizens.

Eric Adams, the mayor-elect, has said he supports the legislation and believes that green card holders should have the right to participate in local elections.

If the legislation passes as expected, the New York City Board of Elections would issue a separate voter registration form for green card holders and other noncitizens who have the right to work. At the polls, those voters would fill out a ballot that only has New York City offices on it. The legislation calls for training poll workers and community education campaigns to ensure every voter receives the correct ballot.

The board has faced questions about its handling of elections in the past, most recently in June when it botched the rollout of the results of New York City’s first use of ranked-choice voting.

New York’s passage of voting rights for noncitizens is sure to set off a wave of reaction to both expand and restrict voting rights, Professor Douglas said.

“In the so-called blue states, we are moving toward expansion and that includes expansion of noncitizen voting,” the professor said. “In the so-called red places, you are moving toward more constrictions on the right to vote, which includes noncitizens. The whole world of voting rights has become one that is more polarized, even more than normal.”

Supporters of the bill maintain that it is important for New York City to expand municipal voting, given the large percentage of the city’s population that resides legally in the country and pays taxes, but does not have citizenship and therefore cannot vote for local elected offices such as mayor, City Council, comptroller and public advocate.

Green card holders face difficult obstacles to becoming citizens, such as hefty fees and long application processing times. Rather than dissuade legal residents from becoming citizens, Mr. Rodriguez, the city councilman and a former green card holder who immigrated from the Dominican Republic and became a U.S. citizen in 2000, said that allowing legal residents to vote in local elections will induce more people to become citizens so that they can vote in federal elections.

Corey Johnson, the speaker of the City Council, said giving immigrants a “voice in our local elections” will “add New York City to a resounding national movement.”

“Immigrants have always been vital to the city, and during Covid they risked their lives to keep the city moving,” said Murad Awawdeh, executive director of the New York Immigration Coalition. “This comes down to nook-and-cranny issues like trash and how the budget is spent. These are things our community members have strong opinions about.”

Woojung Park, 22, a DACA recipient, lives in Queens and is a student at Hunter College and an organizer at MinKwon Center for Community Action, a community organization in Flushing, Queens. Her parents, who brought her to the United States as an infant from South Korea, now run a nail salon in the Bronx.

The Asian American community in Flushing is facing a housing crisis, she said, with many people living in illegal or unsuitable living conditions, some of them in basements that flooded after Hurricane Ida. Flushing’s residents are also contending with the lasting effects of a wave of xenophobia and hate crimes targeting Asian Americans during the pandemic.

“This would dramatically alter that and allow us to start to be politically active,” Ms. Park said. “Being able to support Asian Americans candidates would definitely change the political atmosphere in Flushing.”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #219 on: 25 November 2021 at 14:35 »
Hail Brothers!

After all, those goddamned conspiracy theories never pan out!

EU looked at ‘importing 70 million Africans’ by 2035, says German MEP Gunnar Beck, denouncing ‘disastrous’ new migration pact

https://www.rt.com/news/525690-africans-migration-eu-german

A leading figure in Alternative for Germany, tipped for victory in a German election this week, Gunnar Beck is attacking the EU’s ‘deeply dangerous’ migration pact before it’s enacted under cover of a feelgood summer.

As Germany’s ‘super election year’ focuses on the state of Saxony-Anhalt this Sunday, the disruptors in the nation’s biggest opposition party, Alternative für Deutschland (AfD), are poised for a shock win as its anti-immigration message resonates in the heartlands of former East Germany.

Senior AfD figure and Euro MP Gunnar Beck said a strong election result would prove a useful weapon in his party’s battle against the European Union’s controversial proposed Pact on Migration and Asylum that looks to enlist its members in a centrally-run redistribution of asylum seekers across the bloc.

"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
Insidiatoris et hostis Judæorum
#VanillaIsis
 Florida@creativityalliance.com