Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races & Sexual Deviants

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races & Sexual Deviants
« Reply #200 on: 10 September 2021 at 13:49 »
More pandering to the black plague by removing White history.

What these leftist idiots do not realize is that the Civil War was not fought to free slaves: it was a conflict between the Democrats in the South who supported free trade and the Republican North who supported Lincoln's 44% tariff on imported goods.

The US at the time was not a major slaver because it only had 450,000 slaves owned by 1% of the population.

The major slavers of the time were the Islamic Caliphate and the Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese Empires and below is a list of how many African slaves each empire had:

Islamic Caliphate - 17,000,000 African slaves.

Spanish Empire - 6,000,000 African slaves.

Portuguese Empire - 5,000,000 African slaves.

Chinese Empire - 1,000,000 African slaves.

Though the Southern Democrats lost the Civil War, they eventually got the tariff abolished during the Presidency of Woodrow Wilson, when he passed the Revenue Act of 1913.

So if you oppose the Confederates then you oppose Free Trade and you should demand that the government restore the 44% tariff on imported goods.

Sources:

https://www.returnofkings.com/91959/the-truth-about-black-slavery-in-the-americas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ocean_slave_trade#Muslim_Period
https://areomagazine.com/2021/03/19/the-forgotten-history-of-african-slavery-in-china/
https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/africans-and-african-americans-china-long-history-troubled-present-and-promising-future/

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #201 on: 11 September 2021 at 19:07 »
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/pfizer-race-hiring-systemic-racism-gender-equity

Pfizer sets race-based hiring goals in the name of fighting 'systemic racism,' 'gender equity challenges'

www.foxbusiness.com

The pharmaceutical company Pfizer has set goals to fill a specific percentage of leadership positions with Black and Hispanic candidates by the year 2025, in the name of fighting "systemic racism."

According to Pfizer's Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Report 2020, published in March 2021, the company set "opportunity parity goals" for 2025. Those goals include "increasing our minority representation from 19% to 32% and doubling the underrepresented population of African Americans/Blacks and Hispanics/Latinos."

The report includes a letter from Albert Bourla, Pfizer's chairman and CEO, in which Bourla says he is "proud" of having "set concrete goals to address systemic racism and gender equity challenges by reviewing and augmenting our plans to increase diversity and opportunity parity by 2025, particularly focusing on increasing female and U.S. minority representation at leadership levels."

"We now have quotas, basically, in hiring and promotions," explained a current Pfizer employee, who spoke with Fox News on condition of anonymity. The employee said the company hosted events with Ibram X. Kendi and encouraged employees to read books written by Robin DiAngelo. Both of these authors lead an "anti-racist" movement based on critical race theory, which involves deconstructing aspects of society to discover "systemic racism" beneath the surface.

An internal Pfizer document – which the employee shared with Fox News – further broke down the quotas.

"We will increase the representation of US minorities at the VP+ level from 28% to 33%, and specifically, we will double representation of Black colleagues from 5% to 10% and increase representation of Hispanic/Latino colleagues from 9% to 10% by 2025," the document states (emphasis original). The company also announced that it would "launch a Biopharma Advancement Program for Black and Hispanic/Latino U.S. Top Talent Senior Directors, to accelerate their readiness to achieve the next leadership level."

The employee argued that Pfizer had essentially confessed to harboring a form of racism by addressing "systemic racism" with internal racial quotas. Pfizer leadership suggested that "the reason Blacks aren't employed at Pfizer is that all of Pfizer management is racist."

The employee recalled frequent all-staff emails discussing events like the Atlanta spa shootings and the January 6 Capitol riot. In those instances, the CEO "specifically called out white supremacists," they said.

A Pfizer spokesperson did not respond to questions about how the company plans to promote racial minorities or how the company defines "systemic racism." Instead, the spokesperson directed Fox News to the ESG report, which does not explain how the company may implement racial preferences in employment and promotion. The document also does not define or explain the term "systemic racism."

Justin Danhof, executive vice president at The National Center for Public Policy Research and a Pfizer shareholder, expressed outrage at the racial quotas.

"Lawsuits should abound over Pfizer’s obviously racist hiring system," Danhof told Fox News on Wednesday. "Under federal law, employers are encouraged to seek diverse workforces, but quota systems are completely unlawful. Even in college admissions, where the U.S. Supreme Court has allowed affirmative action programs, the Court has explicitly said that race quotes are illegal to achieve diversity goals.

"All non-minority applicants that are passed over for hiring or promotion at Pfizer should immediately sue the company for discriminatory hiring practices," the shareholder urged.

"Furthermore, as a Pfizer investor, I am worried that hiring people based on race rather than qualifications, will diminish my return on investment," Danhof added. "It seems that the board is violating its fiduciary obligations to its shareholders as well as its duty of loyalty. Investors should also sue Pfizer to try and stop this racist nonsense."

Ulcerative colitis patients share experiences with remission

Danhof also raised the question of whether Pfizer had confessed to practicing "systemic racism."

"Is Pfizer admitting that right now, it is practicing systematic racism? That’s a pretty damning admission and one that management and the board must address immediately and publicly," the shareholder insisted.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #202 on: 12 September 2021 at 13:11 »
More White Leaders race traitors making fools of themselves by pandering to the black plague.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/09/10/queens-representative-says-the-royals-support-blm-movement/

Queen's representative says the royals support BLM movement

www.mercurynews.com

By Danica Kirka | Associated Press

LONDON — Queen Elizabeth II and the royal family back the Black Lives Matter movement, one of her senior representatives said in a television interview to be broadcast Friday.

Philanthropist Kenneth Olisa, the first Black Lord Lieutenant of Greater London, told Channel 4 News that he had discussed the issue with members of the royal family since George Floyd died in police custody in the United States last year, sparking global protests over racial injustice.

Asked if they supported the movement, the philanthropist and businessman who is the monarch’s personal representative in Greater London said: “The answer is easily yes.”

“I have discussed with the Royal Household this whole issue of race, particularly in the last 12 months since the George Floyd incident,” he said in excerpts from the interview released before the broadcast. “It’s a hot conversation topic. The question is what more can we do to bind society to remove these barriers. They (the royals) care passionately about making this one nation bound by the same values.”

The comments come as Buckingham Palace struggles to combat suggestions of racism raised by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, also known as Prince Harry and Meghan, during a March interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Prince William, Harry’s older brother, was forced to respond after reporters shouted questions at him during a visit to an East London school.

“We’re very much not a racist family,” William said as his wife, Kate, walked by his side.

Harry and Meghan stepped away from royal duties earlier this year and moved to California.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Independent Creator in Southern Europe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #203 on: 13 September 2021 at 11:58 »
Our key problem is that White liberals have high IQ with mental illnesses and result are not just sexual than also other kind of deviations of our White society. For example,Tesla have dream of eugenic society start with 2100. He was aware about his illnesses and had made eugenic to himself. He is example how must be our White people with such problems. However situation is that will in 2100. White race live only in eastern Europe who is completely genetic devastaded because of communism. How mental ill are liberals is example how they run after non-Whites take whole control in their areas or kill them. Self-destructive lunatics without enough developed brain who have adults. For survive in their sick society,you must be self-hating White,feminist and homo.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #204 on: 14 September 2021 at 08:22 »
Our key problem is that White liberals have high IQ with mental illnesses and result are not just sexual than also other kind of deviations of our White society.

Brother, the only thing I disagree with there and the rest of your post is that Liberals do not have high IQ's. Rather, their IQ's are average. The proof of that is the Liberal inability to grasp a concept outside their comfort zone - now called a Safe Zone. They are the same dumbies that a century before lived in a world of Christinsanity, refusing to believe that anything other than a Spook-in-the-Sky could be responsible for Nature. The delusional, self-hatred of today's Liberal is as much a religious doctrine as the demented Christian.

A Spook-in-the-Sky or a Spook named Obama ... what really is the difference when it comes down to a formulaic set of indoctrinated beliefs hammered in under the threat of Hell tomorrow at the hands of Spook Demons, or Hell today at the hands of Spooks Out-of-Africa and their Libtard Servants?

Apart from that, recitation via rote learning is not learning. However, that is how today's schools teach. Kindergarten to University, it's all the same. Don't Think - And certainly Don't Think Different!

Give a Nigger a fish, and the Nigger will soon return looking for another Hand Out.

That's the Libtard method simply because it makes the Libtard feel good. It's just like a Christinsane saying "Jesus Loves You" or "Bless You" - they feel good because they have done something for an inferior without any need to impact their own lives. It just feels good.

The thing is, neither the Libtard nor the Nigger know how to obtain a fish. That is, other than putting out their hand to someone else higher up in the chain. Just as we have a Ladder of Political Correctness, so do we have a Food Chain of Parasites. It takes some serious IQ to see the inherent fault in that system, and White Libtards just don't have what it takes.

... But CREATORS do.

23/23

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.