Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Sexual Deviants

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #155 on: 25 February 2021 at 03:36 »
https://theredelephants.com/barbarians-past-the-gates-utah-politicians-want-non-citizens-to-become-cops/

Utah Calls for Non-Citizens to Become Cops

theredelephants.com

America does not belong to its founding stock.

Because of the original sin of racism, White Americans are forced to give up their countries to all non-whites, from blacks to newly-arriving immigrants.

This is the way in the multi-culti open air prison we live in.

And it only gets worse after every passing day.

Just look at what the good folks at Infowars are reporting on.

Legislation that would allow non-citizens to join law enforcement bodies across the state is now on the Utah’s governor’s desk.

S.B. 102 was introduced by Rep. Paul Ray (R-District 13) and Sen. Karen Mayne (D-District 5), further demonstrating the toxicity of bipartisanship.

Per S.B. 102, the bill lets legal residents of the U.S., who have resided in the country for the last five years and are legally allowed to work in the country, be enrolled in officer training programs.

Ray is off the opinion that this bill will solve hiring challenges. “In talking to chiefs, this would really help relieve the stress that they have on hiring people,” commented Ray.

No foreign worker recruitment campaign is complete without “diversity” rationales.

Rosie Rivera, the Sheriff of Salt Lake County, observed that this bill would bring diversity to police departments during a time when recruitment is difficult. Indeed, police forces are taking a beating right now due to the anti-police mania taking place nationwide

Though one has to wonder if elites are pushing anti-police sentiment as a way to scare off white police officers in the force and bring in foreigners to provide enforcement muscle. Let’s be honest, multiculturalism won’t enforce itself and will need some form of coercion in order to be fully implemented.

Let’s be real, White American soldiers and law enforcement would still have qualms about enforcing unconstitutional gun control laws. Foreigners, on the other hand, have no attachment to the land and tend to be more left-leaning as a whole. If ordered to enforce gun control, they will do so without hesitation.

We’ve already seen this episode play out before in world history. Just look at Ancient Rome, folks. They brought in barbarians as mercenaries and look what ended up happening  — the barbarians broke past the gates and sacked Rome. The fact a red state like Utah is entertaining this legislation to diversify its police force shows how embedded the prevailing anti-White ideology is. Even Republican states aren’t immune from this pathology.

Undoubtedly, the Left will try to stack law enforcement and the military with legal and illegal aliens to create a new occupation force. To destroy White America and usher in the era of globohomo, all repressive mechanisms of the state will likely be staffed by foreigners so as to accelerate this process of dispossession.

In this case, the Left’s play is clear as day. We must act immediately to ensure that our law enforcement is well-funded and not composed of foreign automatons who will blindly obey all of the globohomo state’s commands.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #156 on: 27 February 2021 at 11:43 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mister-no-more-mr-potato-head-goes-gender-neutral-n1258877

Hasbro announced the change as it launched a "Create Your Potato Head Family" kit, with two potato parents and a potato baby, made for "modern families."

Feb. 25, 2021, 1:24 PM CST / Updated Feb. 25, 2021, 5:59 PM CST / Source: Associated Press
By The Associated Press

NEW YORK — Hasbro created confusion on Thursday when it removed the gender from its Mr. Potato Head brand, but not from the actual toy.

The company, which has been making the potato-shaped plastic toy for nearly 70 years, announced Thursday morning that it was dropping Mr. from the brand in an effort to make sure “all feel welcome in the Potato Head world.” That set off a social media frenzy over the beloved toy.

Later that afternoon, Hasbro clarified in a tweet that the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head characters will still exist, names and all, but the branding on the box will say “Potato Head.”

“While it was announced today that the POTATO HEAD brand name & logo are dropping the ‘MR.’ I yam proud to confirm that MR. & MRS. POTATO HEAD aren’t going anywhere and will remain MR. & MRS. POTATO HEAD,” the company tweeted.

Toy makers have been updating their classic brands to appeal to kids today. Barbie has shed its blonde image and now comes in multiple skin tones and body shapes. Thomas the Tank Engine added more girl characters. And American Girl is now selling a boy doll.

Hasbro said Mr. Potato Head, which has been around for about 70 years, needed a modern makeover.

The toy manufacturing giant announced the change as it also launched a "Create Your Potato Head Family" kit with two potato parents and a potato baby. The video announcing the kit said it was for "modern families" and featured a variety of family makeups, including with same-sex potato parents.

"Hasbro is making sure all feel welcome in the Potato Head world by officially dropping the Mr. from the Mr. Potato Head brand name and logo to promote gender equality and inclusion," the company said in a statement on its website.

"The name change will come with a fresh branding look with a whimsical color palette and more inclusive messaging along with new product to appeal to the modern consumer," Hasbro said.

Dropping the “Mr.” from its name could encourage other companies to not assign genders to its toys, a trend that has already been happening, said Mierzejewski. Barbie maker Mattel released a gender-neutral doll line in 2019. But Mr. Potato Head is one of the biggest brands to do so.

“It’s a potato,” said Ali Mierzejewski, editor in chief at toy review site The Toy Insider. “But kids like to see themselves in the toys they are playing with.”

“It’s setting this new standard,” Mierzejewski said.

GLAAD, an LGBTQ advocacy group, applauded the genderless toy potato.

“Hasbro is helping kids to simply see toys as toys, which encourages them to be their authentic selves outside of the pressures of traditional gender norms,” said Rich Ferraro, GLAAD’s chief communications officer, in a statement.

Mr. Potato Head first hit the toy scene in 1952, when it didn’t even come with a plastic potato — kids had to supply their own vegetable to poke eyes, a nose or mustache into. Hasbro, which also makes Monopoly and My Little Pony, bought the brand and eventually added a plastic potato.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #157 on: 02 March 2021 at 15:15 »
http://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/10988/20210227/new-york-university-student-suspended-for-scientifically-proven-assertion-about-men-and-women.htm

New York University Student Suspended For Scientifically Proven Assertion About Men And Women : Christianity Daily

www.christianitydaily.com

The State University of New York at Geneseo reportedly suspended a student for sharing an Instagram post in which the student asserted "a man is a man, a woman is a woman."

According to a Thursday report from The Daily Wire, which was able to obtain a copy of the suspension records, the State University of New York (SUNY) suspended Owen Stevens, an education student, from his access to required teaching programs after he posted several Instagram videos expressing conservative ideologies about biological sex.

"A man is a man, a woman is a woman," Stevens said in one of his videos. "A man is not a woman, and a woman is not a man."

SUNY sent an email to Stevens, saying he is suspended from his field teaching programs after his peers found videos of him posting conservative ideologies on social media.

In an email, the Dean of the School of Education at SUNY wrote to Stevens: "After review of all available materials, I find that, based on your continued public stance and social media presence, you do not consistently demonstrate behaviors required by the Conceptual Framework of the School of Education."

"You continue to maintain, 'I do not recognize the gender that they claim to be if they are not biologically that gender,'" the Dean continued. "This public position is in conflict with the Dignity of All Students Act requiring teachers to maintain a classroom environment protecting the mental and emotional wellbeing of all students."

The reason behind the suspension, according to the university, is that Stevens' videos "call into question" his ability to "maintain a classroom environment protecting the mental and emotional well-being of all of [his] students," The Daily Wire reported.

The university also claims that Steven violated the school's inclusivity doctrine, which requires teachers to foster "a diverse campus community marked by mutual respect for the unique talents and contributions of each individual."

Stevens, according to documents obtained by The Daily Wire, will be required to complete a "remediation plan," which includes deleting his Instagram posts, de-politicizing his social media presence, and attending a school-sanctioned training.

He will remain suspended until he completes the training, which Stevens described as "re-education."

The university also sent an email to all the students and condemned Stevens for the videos, The Blaze wrote.

"Yesterday, I was made aware of a current student's Instagram posts pertaining to transgender people," the university's president wrote. "I want to take this opportunity to publicly restate my deep personal commitment to promoting social justice."

In the same email, the president went on to suggest that the university would take action against Stevens, if possible.

"There are clear legal limitations to what a public university can do in response to the objectionable speech," the email continued. "As a result, there are few tools at our disposal to reduce the pain that such speech may cause."

In response to the issue, Stevens told The Daily Wire that he has "received threats and horrible incidents of students who all feel like they are making the world a better place by becoming the woke thought police."

Stevens also added that he just wants "justice and the right thing to be done."

A spokesperson from SUNY Geneseo told The Daily Wire that the university believes it is not violating the students' freedom of speech.

"Although we cannot comment on any particular student, SUNY Geneseo respects every student's right to freedom of speech and expression," the spokesperson told the outlet.

"By choosing to enter into certain professional fields, students agree to abide by the professional standards of their chosen field. At times, these professional standards dictate that students act and behave in certain ways that may differ from their personal predilections."

SUNY, in the past, promoted left-wing idealogy in its departments despite claiming that political ideologies are not brought inside classrooms.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #158 on: 03 March 2021 at 02:29 »
This "doctor wants to get rid of Whites who don't want to be injected with the Gates's poison cocktail. She wants to be and enjoys being a minority in her own country. >:D I do not endorse this site but the video speaks for itself. They want Whites dead.

https://100percentfedup.com/obama-appointee-and-bill-and-melinda-gates-gold-medal-virologist-well-just-get-rid-of-all-the-whites-in-the-united-states-immigrants-want-to-get-vaccinated-the-most/

A woman with such high praise and prestige within the medical community should also, at a minimum, subscribe to the Hippocratic Oath.  Yet, Ms. Baker wants to get rid of all the white people in America.  Don’t believe us, though; listen to this creature in her own words:

“The battle is being fought…I have the solution.  Every study published in the last 5 years when you look at vaccine refusers.  I’m not talking about, well ‘hesitants’–most of them we can talk into coming to terms.  But refusers, we’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States!”
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
insidiatoris et hostis judæorum
#VanillaIsis

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #159 on: 03 March 2021 at 02:46 »
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/03/02/man-arrested-fbi-raid-fort-lauderdale-home/
You Could See The Flash Happening’: Man In Custody After FBI Raid At Fort Lauderdale Home

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Residents of a Fort Lauderdale neighbor were awakened to the sound of explosions Tuesday morning as the FBI used flash bangs while serving a warrant at a southwest Fort Lauderdale home.

“Flash bangs going off about 6 a.m. We went outside to look and there were about 20 cars, people everywhere,” said Chase Robinson.

The FBI said Paul Miller, 32, was taken into custody in the 1300 block of SW 6th Street, for allegedly being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.

After his arrest, social media was all abuzz with posts about Miller.

He uses the pseudonym ‘Gypsy crusader,’ where he sometimes dressed up and made provocative comments.

A check of his criminal record showed past convictions in New Jersey, 12 years ago for attempted aggravated assault and drugs.

Alexa Santos is staying next door and saw the commotion unfold from her window.
“The FBI announced themselves and said come out with your hands up. They said put that cellphone down,” she said.

Miller is being held in the Broward jail and set to have a federal court appearance Wednesday.

The USPS takes pictures of everything sent through it. Greenblatt's Twitter account was bragging about how they worked with the feds on this.  He is said to have had contacts with White nationalists and to be in possession of personal information. He is actually being held on mdma distribution.>:D
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
insidiatoris et hostis judæorum
#VanillaIsis