Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 26 04:25:12
Australia Day/South Victory Day/White Victory Day Australia:

<iframe width="98%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x1Zuo2JtTdY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 05:45:55

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #140 on: 03 January 2021 at 14:00 »
Ex-Klansman race traitor sells his "racist" business to a nigger. All so he can virtue signal to the colored masses. It's just another example of how christ-insanity can even corrupt the racial concious. The brain pollution of the christian religion, no matter how many made up hoops one jumps through to try and make it "work" in ones life, will always find a way to rot and destroy. It does exactly what the kikes created it to do.

As a true Creator this story wouldn't have happened. It's a violation of the 7th Commandment of Creativity:

"Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ niggers or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family." (Commandment #7 of Creativity's 16 Commandments)

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/work-begins-to-turn-sc-racist-store-into-racial-harmony-site/article_b629e73c-4b8c-11eb-85ab-ff883b0787ac.html

Work begins to turn SC racist store into racial harmony site

Jeffrey Collins

LAURENS. S.C. (AP) — Renovations are starting for an old theater in South Carolina that spent decades as a store that sold racist merchandise and a meeting spot for the Ku Klux Klan.

The Echo Project wants to rehabilitate the theater in Laurens and turn it into a community center and museum on racial reconciliation.

The Rev. David Kennedy owns the theater now.

A former Klan member sold it to him for $1,000 after Kennedy helped him get food and a place to stay.

But he let the Redneck Shop owner still lease his store.

Kennedy won a 15-year legal fight in 2012.

The Echo Project has raised $300,000 for the work.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #141 on: 12 January 2021 at 17:43 »
Since they won't allow the sexual deviants to fly their flags due to an ordinance to suppress what they identify as "hate groups". The town decided to build an overly extravagant building for the fags. Which I'm sure will be done at the expense of the tax payers.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/lgbtq-center-open-utah-town-embroiled-rainbow-flag-controversy-n1253779

LGBTQ center to open in Utah town embroiled in rainbow flag controversy

www.nbcnews.com

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIO_1WXBfZn

Residents of Heber City, Utah, may not see rainbow banners waving along their Main Street during Pride Month, as they have in years past, but they'll soon get an LGBTQ center to call their own.

Inspired by headlines about a controversial ordinance that may prevent advocates from installing Pride banners on city lampposts during Pride Month in June, the LGBTQ nonprofit Encircle announced that it will erect an LGBTQ resource center in Heber City. Encircle Heber, which will be just blocks from the public high school, will take the shape of a newly constructed house with a large gathering area, therapy rooms, a music room and an art room.

"The house, of course, is a safe space; it makes it feel like home, look like home, so that these individuals have a place to come every day and feel loved and accepted, maybe when they don't feel at home in a school or church or even their own homes," Encircle Executive Director Stephanie Larsen said.

Since 2019, the sight of rainbow flags on Heber City lampposts during June has ignited debate in the small, predominantly Mormon town, with some conservative residents viewing the banners as city-sanctioned "political" speech. In response to the backlash, the City Council passed an ordinance in August to restrict "political" banners and require that all banners on city lampposts get sponsorship from the city, Wasatch County or the Heber Valley Chamber of Commerce. Because of the debate within the community over whether Pride banners are "political," it's unclear whether city officials will approve them this year.

"We call flags 'political,' yet behind every flag there is an individual who, I believe, those flags are sending a message of acceptance and love for those who are in the community who are LGBTQ," said Larsen, whose organization has built LGBTQ community centers in three other cities in Utah.

While proponents argue that the ordinance is necessary to prevent potential hate groups from displaying their own banners, LGBTQ advocates claim that the ordinance is a thinly veiled attempt to ban rainbow flags from being publicly displayed in the city. Similar controversy over Pride banners flared in other cities last year, including Reading, Pennsylvania; Woonsocket, Rhode Island; Foster City, California; and Minot, North Dakota.

Heber City is far from the only community in Utah where Pride flags have stirred contention. For the last two years, the Salt Lake City-based nonprofit Project Rainbow has rented out rainbow flags for $14 to people across Utah so they could stake them in their yards during the city's Pride festivities. While the group staked about 1,400 rented flags in 2019 and more than doubled that number in 2020, many flags were stolen or vandalized, said the group's founder, Lucas Horns. Horns estimated that 10 percent of the group's flags staked across the state last year were stolen or vandalized, and he said the organization even got backlash on social media from people accusing it of "forcing their beliefs" on communities.

Heber City resident Allison Phillips Belnap, 47, is a lesbian, a suicide survivor and a former Mormon. She raised money in 2019 and 2020 to install the rainbow banners on the city's lampposts hoping to show support for LGBTQ youths and to help curb the suicide rate of young people in Utah, where the youth suicide rate has tripled since 2017. She said it's "so exciting" that Encircle, which provides suicide prevention services for queer youths, will open a center in Heber City.

"I think it's going to create a space that hasn't existed," she said. "That's going to prove very important as we support [LGBTQ] youth and try to diminish the negative mental health effects that have been happening in that population and the troublesome trends towards increased suicidality in that population."

Over 42 percent of lesbian, gay and bisexual students nationwide seriously considered attempting suicide in 2015, compared to nearly 18 percent of straight students, according to a 2015 report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

More than $350,000 has been raised to build the resource center, which is expected to open in the fall. In addition to therapy and suicide prevention services, the center will host "friendship circles" for LGBTQ youths and will also offer support to parents who need help understanding and accepting their LGBTQ kids, Larsen said.

Mayor Kelleen Potter, the mother of two LGBTQ teens, said she is "elated" that an Encircle center is opening in the city, where she said 12 percent of high school students have self-reported being LGBTQ.

"I just think about myself, you know, 10 years ago, and the years I went through struggling with no one to talk to and how that will never have to happen to anyone again," Potter said. "I just think it's just so incredible. I could not be happier."

In addition to being a safe space for LGBTQ youths and their families, Encircle will strive to educate the wider community about their LGBTQ neighbors.

"Encircle's approach is to bring the family and the community together and help LGBTQ individuals thrive," she said. "We really hope that by going to Heber we can help bring the community together through meaningful conversations and through people getting to know each other. I think that's when the change happens."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #142 on: 14 January 2021 at 13:41 »
The internship was provided by Sponsors for Educational Opportunity, a professional development organization tied to major financial corporations such as CitiBank, IBM, and Goldman Sachs, the College Fix noted. It was advertised as a financial position under the title of “SEO Career 2021 Paid Summer Internship.”

The internship application enumerated a list of qualifications, all of which the student met, including a minimum GPA of 3.0, a declared economics major, and class status of at least sophomore. The application failed to note that whites need not apply.

“It’s not like I was underqualified or anything, I met everything else,” the student told the College Fix, while asking to remain anonymous to protect her future career in the finance field.

“I had the right major, I had the right GPA, I was the right year in college,” she said, “but I was white so they wouldn’t help me.”

“It’s just frustrating that my skin color can stand in the way of my future career when I’ve worked so hard for my grades and do well in my classes,” the student told The College Fix.

“I do all of these things to try and help my resume look better to future employers and I end up being rejected for the color of my skin,” she added. It just feels like we’re going backwards.”

“Our mission is to create a more equitable society, where people from all racial backgrounds are represented at every level of American society,” SEO said in an explanation of its policies. “While we do not host internships or use race in our hiring decisions, we provide supplemental education and training to support the advancement of underserved and underrepresented individuals, with a special focus on those who will benefit most from SEO’s services and intervention.”

SEO did not explain how favoring “underserved and underrepresented individuals” does not constitute using race in its hiring decisions.

>:D

https://www.breitbart.com/education/2021/01/13/report-university-of-dallas-student-denied-internship-because-she-is-white/
It would seem that SEO is well suited to partner with the incoming Biden administration, which has already stated that race will figure prominently in its decision-making.

In a recent post on Twitter, Mr. Biden said that he will be favoring ethnic minorities and women over whites and men.
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
insidiatoris et hostis judćorum
#VanillaIsis

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #143 on: 14 January 2021 at 14:25 »
https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-calls-on-us-justice-department-to-investigate-gab-for-possible-criminal

Jews playing both sides against the middle as usual. Gab is run by a kike and so is the AntiDefecation League. ;D

"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
insidiatoris et hostis judćorum
#VanillaIsis

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #144 on: 15 January 2021 at 03:48 »
Jews playing both sides against the middle as usual. Gab is run by a kike and so is the AntiDefecation League.

Yeah, Gab claims that if you don't break the law, they don't censor you - but they deleted all of our flyers I uploaded there, and probably reported me to the FBI. All of our flyers are legal, as confirmed by British, Australian, New Zealand, Canadian and American JOG and its agents. They don't like who we are, nor do they like what we have to say, but they have to admit, we are 100% Legal.

Quote from: Private
The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.