Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #120 on: 30 September 2020 at 12:22 »
I guess the fags get two months to celebrate their sexual deviance while the Whites still have no month dedicated to them.   

https://news.siu.edu/2020/09/092820-SIU-will-recognize-October-as-LGBTQ-History-Month.php

SIU will recognize October as LGBTQ History Month

by Christi Mathis

CARBONDALE, Ill. — “Be courageous. Be kind. Be you.” That’s the theme of Southern Illinois University Carbondale’s 2020 LGBTQ History Month celebration in October. A variety of special activities, many virtual or livestreamed, will mark the occasion.

The kickoff event, set for 5 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 1, will be an SIU System celebration. Guest speakers will include SIU President Daniel Mahony, SIU Carbondale Chancellor Austin A. Lane, SIUE Chancellor Randy Pembrook, and Lizette Chevalier, associate provost for academic affairs at SIU Carbondale.

The kickoff will be available via Facebook livestream at facebook.com/SIULGBTQResourceCenter.

Next up on the schedule is a 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 2 online showing of the documentary “Stonewall Uprising,” which tells of the police raid on Stonewall Inn in June 1969. The raid of the popular gay bar in the Greenwich Village area of New York City resulted in almost a week of violent protests that marked a turning point in the gay civil rights movement.

Later in the month, the movie “Moonlight” will also be available online at 7 p.m. Oct. 20. This award-winning movie tells of a young black man coming of age in Miami, Florida, and exploring his identity, sexuality and other issues.

The Office of Diversity and Inclusion for the College of Business and Analytics is sponsoring the virtual event, ‘Diversity in the Workplace: The Importance of LGBTQ+ Leadership Programs” at 4 p.m. on Oct. 8 to discuss improving diversity in leadership pipelines. It focuses on the award-winning Woolworths Group’s Proud Leadership program, its unique insights, the inclusive workplace it provides across its various brands to support LGBTQ+ leaders. Pre-register online no later than Oct. 7 at http://evite.me/TdsrMMZyYT.

SIU’s Coming Out Day Instagram Challenge is slated for Oct. 11; use the hashtag #SIUComingOut to enter to win a DIY rainbow face mask kit.

Safe zone ally development training is set for Oct. 22 from 2 to 4:30 p.m. via Zoom. It’s a chance to learn to be more inclusive and develop skills to be better allies for LGBTQ people, both professionally and personally.

SIU students will be the focus of several events, including Clear the Closet, De-Stress and Doodles, LGBTQ+ Training and Power Up Queer Kickboxing. The Career Development Center gives students the chance to enhance their wardrobes for free from 4-7 p.m., Oct. 8, during Clear the Closet. Three different sessions allow for social distancing.

Wellness and Health Promotions will present the relaxing interactive art and mindfulness workshop via Zoom from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Oct. 15. The focus of the LGBTQ Zoom training from 5:30 to 7:30 on Oct. 27 is “Addressing Isms in Our Community” with the goal of helping participants better understand various forms of oppression so they can become better allies.

Find the complete schedule of LGBTQ History Month events and additional information on the Student Multicultural Resource Center website at smrc.siu.edu.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #121 on: 15 October 2020 at 06:38 »
Nancy Pelosi Can't Stop Pandering | Spitting Image

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #122 on: 15 October 2020 at 11:52 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/us/greensboro-historic-apology-trnd/index.html

Decades after Klansmen killed 5 during protest, a North Carolina city's apology comes too late for some

cnn.com

Over 40 years later, the North Carolina city has formally apologized for the deaths of five people during an attack by Ku Klux Klan members and the American Nazi Party.

Recently, Greensboro City Council voted 7-2 to pass a resolution that said the Greensboro Police Department "failed to warn the marchers of their extensive foreknowledge of the racist, violent attack planned against the marchers by members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party with the assistance of a paid GPD informant."

Additionally, the resolution said the police didn't do anything to stop or arrest the members of the KKK and American Nazi Party as they approached the housing development where the protesters gathered, despite knowing they were armed.

The Greensboro Police Department has declined to comment on the resolution.

The resolution is the latest in efforts by cities and states across the US to acknowledge past tragedies. The shifts in response come as the country reckons with racism and police reform in the wake of nationwide protests and the deaths of Black men and women at the hands of police.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #123 on: 17 October 2020 at 13:47 »
This changing of the meaning of words, like preference, racist/racism, marriage, gender, and more is not only to help our enemies to win/justify their non factual arguments. But it's also to help them change the meaning of our laws without going through the political process of actually changing the law.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/merriam-webster-changed-definition-sexual-preference-barrett-hearing

Merriam-Webster changes its definition of 'sexual preference' as Barrett gets called out for using term

www.foxnews.com

Merriam-Webster dictionary changed its definition of “sexual preference” to include the word “offensive” as Democrats slammed Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett for using the term during Tuesday’s Senate confirmation hearings. 

Prior to Tuesday, the fifth definition listed for “preference” referred to orientation, as in sexual preference.

But as of Wednesday, the fifth definition for preference included the word “offensive” when used to describe sexual orientation. 

"Our scheduled updates, which add new words and also add new definitions, usage guidance, and example sentences to existing dictionary entries, take place several times per year. From time to time, we release one or some of these scheduled changes early when a word or set of words is getting extra attention, and it would seem timely to share that update," Peter Sokolowski, Merriam-Webster's editor-at-large, explained in a statement to Fox News. 

"In this case, we released the update for sexual preference when we noticed that the entries for preference and sexual preference were being consulted in connection with the SCOTUS hearings," Sokolowski continued. "A revision made in response to an entry's increased attention differs only in celerity—as always, all revisions reflect evidence of use."

On Tuesday, Sen. Mazie Hirono slammed Barrett for saying she would not discriminate on the basis of “sexual preference.” 

"Sexual preference is an offensive and outdated term, it is used by anti-LGBTQ activists to suggest that sexual orientation is a choice -- it is not," the Hawaii Democrat said.  

“Sexual orientation is a key part of a person's identity,” Hirono continued. 

She said she was “disappointed” that the circuit court judge declined to weigh in on whether she agreed with the majority in Obergefell v. Hodges, the Supreme Court case that granted same-sex couples the right to marry. 

“So even though you didn’t give a direct answer I think your response did speak volumes,” Hirono said. “Not once, but twice you used the term ‘sexual preference’ to describe those in the LGBTQ community.” 

“The LGBTQ community should be rightly concerned whether you would uphold their constitutional right to marry,” Hirono concluded. 

"I certainly didn't mean and would never mean to use a term that would cause any offense in the LGBTQ community. So if I did, I greatly apologize for that,” the Supreme Court nominee said. 

Later Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., asked Barrett about her use of the term again.

“In using that word I did not mean to imply that it is not an immutable characteristic or that it’s solely a matter of preference,” she said. “I fully respect the rights of the LGBTQ community. Obergefell was an important precedent of the court.” 

"But by what you just said, you understand about that immutable characteristic. That in other words, that one’s sexuality is not a preference, it is who they are. Is that what you’re saying?" Booker followed.

"Senator, I’m saying I was not trying to make any comment on it," Barrett explained. "I fully respect all the rights of the LGBT community. Obergefell is an important precedent of the court. I reject any kind of discrimination on any sort of basis."

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #124 on: 18 October 2020 at 11:50 »
https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/technology/yelp-alert-users-when-businesses-accused-racism

YELP TO ALERT USERS WHEN BUSINESSES ACCUSED OF RACISM

By Joe Guszkowski on Oct. 12, 2020

Business-review site Yelp will now alert users when a business has been accused of racist behavior.

The new feature comes after a summer of nationwide protests against racial injustice, during which many businesses including restaurants came under increased scrutiny for racism.

“There is a clear need to warn consumers about businesses associated with egregious, racially-charged actions to help people make more informed spending decisions,” Yelp said in a blog post announcing the news.

The “Business Accused of Racist Behavior Alert” steps up an existing alert that warned people when a business’ page was seeing increased media-driven activity, resulting in reviews that were not always first-hand. It will be used for businesses accused of overtly racist actions and will link to a news story on the subject. The alert will also temporarily disable reviews for that business.

“We don’t allow people to leave reviews based on media reports because it can artificially inflate or deflate a business’s star rating,” Yelp said.

Yelp reviews driven by media reports have risen 133% so far this year, and between May 26 and September 30, the company had placed alerts on 450 businesses that were either accused of or the target of racist acts.

The national focus on racial justice has made consumers more deliberate about the businesses they patronize. For example, 45% of younger consumers said they would increase visits to a restaurant that donates a portion of proceeds to civil rights organizations, according to a July report by Restaurant Business sister company Technomic. And Yelp reviews mentioning Black-owned businesses were up more than 617% this summer year over year.

With those reviews came an increase in warnings of racist behavior by businesses. Thus, the new alert.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948