Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #100 on: 02 August 2020 at 12:47 »
Here we go again. More "virtue signaling" over an incident that happened more than a 100 years ago.  Truthfully by the niggers own animalistic actions, zoos are the perfect places for them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bronx-zoo-operator-apologizes-racist-display-african-man-1906-n1235457

Bronx Zoo operator apologizes for racist display of African man in 1906

{alt}
Ota Benga, a Central African man, was put on display in the monkey house in 1906 before Black ministers "brought the disgraceful incident to an end," the zoo operator said.

Visitors at an entrance to the Bronx Zoo in New York on July 24, 2020.Gabriela Bhaskar / Bloomberg via Getty Images

July 31, 2020, 12:31 PM CDT / Updated July 31, 2020, 3:37 PM CDT

By David K. Li

The operator of the venerable Bronx Zoo, one of the world's most famous wildlife parks, has apologized for two "unconscionable" racist episodes in its past, including placing an African man on display in a monkey house in 1906.

The Wildlife Conservation Society, which runs the Bronx Zoo in addition to three other zoos and an aquarium in New York City, said in a statement this week that in the "name of equality, transparency, and accountability, we must confront our organization's historic role in promoting racial injustice."

The society cited its treatment of a young Central African man from the Mbuti people in the present-day Democratic Republic of Congo.

Ota Benga circa 1915.Library of Congress via AP

"His name was Ota Benga," the statement said. Bronx Zoo officials "put Ota Benga on display in the zoo’s Monkey House for several days during the week of September 8, 1906.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #101 on: 09 August 2020 at 23:01 »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nasa-drops-eskimo-nebula-insensitive-nicknames-cosmic-objects/

NASA drops "insensitive" nicknames for cosmic objects

BY SOPHIE LEWIS
AUGUST 9, 2020 / 10:44 AM / CBS NEWS

NASA is joining the ever-growing list of organizations and companies reexamining its naming system, removing names that are "insensitive" and "harmful" from its vocabulary. Aunt Jemima, The Chicks, Lady A, Mrs. Butterworth's, the Washington Football Team — and now, celestial objects — are all undergoing a rebrand. 

"Eskimo Nebula" and "Siamese Twins Galaxy" are just two examples of nicknames that will be retired, the space agency announced this week. "Often seemingly innocuous nicknames can be harmful and detract from the science," it said.

Celestial objects such as planets, galaxies and nebulae are often given unofficial nicknames, since their official names are typically a series of letters and numbers. However, NASA said some of the names are offensive, and they plan to retire them.

"As the scientific community works to identify and address systemic discrimination and inequality in all aspects of the field, it has become clear that certain cosmic nicknames are not only insensitive, but can be actively harmful," the agency said. "NASA is examining its use of unofficial terminology for cosmic objects as part of its commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion." 

NASA said it will no longer refer to planetary nebula NGC 2392, the glowing remains of a sun-like star near the end of its life, as the "Eskimo Nebula." It acknowledged the term's racist origins. 

Many indigenous people consider Eskimo a derogatory term because non-native colonizers used it to mean "eater of raw meat," connoting barbarism. In June, Dreyer's Ice Cream dropped the name "Eskimo Pie" after nearly 100 years. 

Additionally, the agency will no longer refer to the spiral galaxies NGC 4567 and NGC 4568 as the "Siamese Twins Galaxy." 

Trending NewsULA, SpaceX win massive Pentagon contractsThere may be 36 intelligent alien civilizations in the Milky WayBackground on the International Space Station

"Siamese twins" is an outdated expression used to refer to conjoined twins, originally inspired by brothers Chang and Eng Bunker, who were born in Siam, modern-day Thailand. The twins performed in "freak shows" in the 19th century for European and American audiences.

NASA said that it will only use official International Astronomical Union designations to refer to the objects that previously had "inappropriate" nicknames. 

"Our goal is that all names are aligned with our values of diversity and inclusion, and we'll proactively work with the scientific community to help ensure that. Science is for everyone, and every facet of our work needs to reflect that value," said Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of NASA's Science Mission Directorate. 

The agency said it is working with diversity, inclusion and equity experts to recommend other nicknames and terms for objects moving forward. 

"These nicknames and terms may have historical or culture connotations that are objectionable or unwelcoming, and NASA is strongly committed to addressing them," said Stephen T. Shih, Associate Administrator for Diversity and Equal Opportunity. "Science depends on diverse contributions, and benefits everyone, so this means we must make it inclusive." 

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #102 on: 16 August 2020 at 11:33 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/14/us/university-of-oregon-murals-library-trnd/index.html

The University of Oregon is covering racist murals in its library, one of which references the need to conserve 'our racial heritage'

By Leah Asmelash, CNN
Updated 8:21 PM ET, Fri August 14, 2020

Knight Library, the largest library on Oregon's campus, where the murals are located.

(CNN)The University of Oregon is covering the controversial murals that have decorated the halls of its largest library after years of protest over the murals' racist language and portrayal of Indigenous people.

The university made the announcement Wednesday, saying the move was in part an acknowledgment of the larger conversations occurring about racism in the US.

"In a move to acknowledge conversations about anti-racism taking place around the world amid the Black Lives Matter movement, the University of Oregon has ordered four murals in the Knight Library that contain racist, exclusionary language and imagery to be covered," a statement from the school reads.

These four murals date to the Knight Library's construction back in 1937. Because the murals are affixed to the walls, the university said they cannot be removed without risking damage to the building -- hence why they are being covered up instead.

"This is something that is long overdue," said Patrick Phillips, the university's provost and senior vice president, in a statement. "This is a historic time in our country, and we need to listen to members of our community who have felt the hurt and sting of racism on our campus."

The three most controversial murals are: "The Mission of a University," "Development of the Arts," and "Development of the Sciences."

"The Mission of a University" mural, which refers to the school's "racial heritage."

The "Mission of a University" mural refers to the "conservation and betterment" of the school's "racial heritage," a reference to White people. The text of the mural is taken from a 1909 speech given by a sociology professor at the university, Frederick George Young.

The two others, "Development of the Arts" and "Development of the Sciences," both depict examples of seemingly Indigenous peoples at the bottom, using less-advanced tools and equipment, while the White scholars and colonizers at the top are shown using more advanced equipment while doing their work. The two "Development" murals clearly draw a parallel between the "primitive" Indigenous folks and the "superior" White settlers.

"Development of the Sciences" mural.

And though the murals are now set to be covered, the push to have them removed has been a long one. The "Mission of a University" mural has been vandalized multiple times, as recently as June 2020.

"I am firmly against the destruction or censoring of art in any form, but it would be disingenuous for anyone to say that these pieces, especially in a library whose central mission is to welcome and support the entire campus, are 'just art,'" Phillips said. "They represent much more and it is incumbent upon us to address that fact."

The murals are set to be covered by October 1. And for some students at the University, that day can't come soon enough.

Temerity Bauer, a student and co-chair of the university's Native American Student Union, said in the university's statement that she used the library reguarly and the murals shocked her.

"Development of the Arts" mural.

"How are we going to be successful and confident in an environment like that?" she told the school.

A 2017 petition to remove the "Mission" mural expressed similar sentiments.

"Upon reading this mural, I immediately felt unwelcome and disconnected from a sense of fellowship and safety in the space meant for learning," the petition states, garnering more than 1,000 signatures.

Mark Watson, interim dean of the university's libraries, said in the statement it was time for the university to act.

"These murals have been controversial as long as I've worked in the library, and that's over 30 years," Watson said.

The University of Oregon isn't the only school experiencing a reckoning with its racist past.

Just this summer, numerous students and alumni -- including two NFL stars -- have called on Clemson University to sever its ties with John C. Calhoun, the slave-owning former US vice president whose plantation became its campus.

And even before this year's mass protests, schools like the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill had its own reckoning regarding a Confederate statue on its campus.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #103 on: 30 August 2020 at 22:05 »
When I first saw the article where they sent this bill, I thought Great. White tax payers weren't going to have to eat the bill for other chimp out. I should have know that was to good to be true in these anti-White times.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/29/2-5-k-police-ot-bill-student-blm-protest-organizer-new-jersey/5669384002/

New Jersey mayor rescinds $2,500 police overtime bill sent to student who organized BLM protest

www.usatoday.com

New Jersey mayor rescinds $2,500 police overtime bill sent to student who organized BLM protest

Katie Sobko   | NorthJersey.com

ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS – A day after making national headlines for sending a police overtime bill to the 18-year-old organizer of a local Black Lives Matter protest, Mayor Mario Kranjac says he reached out to the organizer to rescind the bill.

Kranjac said Saturday that he sent information to the organizer, Emily Gil, saying he had been told “that all private events requiring police overtime should be paid for by the organizers.”

“It was never intended as a fine, but rather as a fee,” Kranjac said. “I have researched the issue further with my own counsel and I am hereby rescinding the bill, subject to our Council’s ratification of my action.”

After holding the protest in July, Gil received a letter from Kranjac that said that she owed the borough $2,499.26 for police overtime.

Gil confirmed that Kranjac had reached out but "also made excuses as to why he billed me in the first place."

"He said that it was routine and that he was given advice to give me a fee," she said.

"Which makes no sense because it wasn’t an official fee --- again, it was a letter. He also didn’t apologize to me which is infuriating."

State legislators called the bill “outrageous” and county officials referred to it as an “onerous charge.”

There have even been calls for the ACLU to investigate the legality of such a charge.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #104 on: 31 August 2020 at 17:00 »
So this is the b.s. that will be replacing the White historic statues our enemies have been destroying. I don't want my environment polluted with these eye soars or pay for them (out of the tax revenue l guarantee is used). If these are the monuments the niggers, muds, and race traitors plan to erect, I'll be looking forward to the day when its our turn to tear them down.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/transgender-icon-marsha-p-johnson-be-honored-monument-n-j-n1238748

Transgender icon Marsha P. Johnson to be honored with monument in N.J. hometown

Aug. 31, 2020, 10:00 AM CDT
By Sakshi Venkatraman

The legacy of LGBTQ civil rights leader Marsha P. Johnson will be set in stone after 166,000 people signed a petition to have her honored posthumously in her hometown of Elizabeth, New Jersey.

Officials in Union County, where Elizabeth is the largest city with approximately 125,000 residents, announced Thursday that a statue of Johnson will be erected near her hometown's City Hall. County officials, Johnson’s family and statewide LGBTQ group Garden State Equality plan to host a series of public events during LGBTQ History Month in October to encourage the public to participate in the planning and creating of the monument, which officials anticipate will be the first public monument in New Jersey to honor an LGBTQ person.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f4c5b3ac5b6cf66b2b9afb5

Petitions Call For Chadwick Boseman Memorial To Replace Confederate Statue

Thousands have signed petitions to swap the monument in the actor’s hometown of Anderson, South Carolina.

By Josephine Harvey
08/31/2020 03:09 AM ET

Thousands of people have signed petitions calling for a Confederate monument in Chadwick Boseman’s hometown to be replaced with a memorial for the late actor.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948