Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #80 on: 11 July 2020 at 19:43 »
This pandering has gotten out of control. These sexual deviants are so unnatural. If anything we need to be figuring out what is the mental defect that makes these things want to live this way. Not to promote it like it's normal and act like they're a protected species. It's repulsive and makes me sick. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/transgender-model-valentina-sampaio-makes-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-history-n1233478

Transgender model Valentina Sampaio makes Sports Illustrated Swimsuit history

This isn't the first time the 23-year-old Brazilian beauty has broken barriers for trans models.

July 10, 2020, 3:40 PM CDT
By Alexander Kacala

Sports Illustrated will feature its first openly transgender model for the magazine's annual swimsuit issue. Valentina Sampaio was named a 2020 Rookie of the Year for the upcoming issue that hits stands on July 21, marking the first time a trans beauty is featured on the pages of the iconic publication.

"I am excited and honored to be part of the iconic Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue," she wrote on Instagram. "The team at SI has created yet another groundbreaking issue by bringing together a diverse set of multitalented, beautiful women in a creative and dignified way."

The 23-year-old Brazilian called on her upbringing to highlight how far she has come, but also to shine a light on the staggering violence against trans women in that part of the world.

"I was born trans in a remote, humble fishing village in northern Brazil," she shared. "Brazil is a beautiful country, but it also hosts the highest number of violent crimes and murders against the trans community in the world—three times that of the U.S."

According to 2017 data from the National Association of Trans People and Transsexuals (ANTRA), a trans person is killed every 48 hours in Brazil.

"Being trans usually means facing closed doors to peoples’ hearts and minds," she continued in her post. "We face snickers, insults, fearful reactions and physical violations just for existing. Our options for growing up in a loving and accepting family, having a fruitful experience at school or finding dignified work are unimaginably limited and challenging."

In a statement sent to TODAY.com, the magazine said, “Our goal in selecting who we feature in the SI Swimsuit Issue is centered around identifying some of the most inspiring, interesting and multidimensional women that we can find.

"Valentina has been on our radar for some time now and when we finally met face-to-face it became apparent that besides her obvious beauty, she is an impassioned activist, a true pioneer for the LGBT+ community and just simply embodies the well-rounded woman we are proud to have represent SI Swimsuit across our platforms."

On Friday, Sampaio sat down for a conversation with GLAAD, an LGBTQ media advocacy group, to talk about her historical inclusion in this year's issue.

“Sports Illustrated Swimsuit joins institutions from the Girl Scouts of the USA to Miss Universe in recognizing the simple fact that trans women are women," Anthony Ramos, GLAAD head of talent, told TMRW. "Talented women like Valentina Sampaio deserve to be spotlighted and given equal opportunities. Her work in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit is a significant step forward as the modeling industry continues its evolution on traditional standards of inclusion.”

This is not the first time Sampaio has broken barriers for trans models.

Last year, she was hired by Victoria Secret's as the lingerie brand's first openly trans model. And in 2017, she became the first trans model to appear on the cover of any edition of Vogue after posing for Vogue Paris. Translated from French, the cover read, “Transgender beauty: How they’re shaking up the world.”

“My cover is another small step — an important step to show we have the force to be Vogue cover girls," Sampaio said in a Buzzfeed News interview at the time. "Many times transgender women find the doors are already closed for them professionally, which only marginalizes us further — but everyone has something to show.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #81 on: 12 July 2020 at 01:47 »
Hollywood's identity crisis: Actors, writers and producers warn of 'reverse racism' in the film industry which has created a 'toxic' climate for anyone who is a white, middle-age man

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8513727/Actors-writers-producers-warn-reverse-racism-film-industry.html

Shaken by #MeToo, paralysed by Covid-19, the $50 billion film industry is finally emerging from a four-month lockdown – only to find a new and very different world, where tension is rising as surely as the thermometer.

For if the very public Black Lives Matter protests have polarised America, the silent fallout has now reached Hollywood

A revolution is under way. White actors are being fired. Edicts from studio bosses make it clear that only minorities – racial and sexual – can be given jobs.

A new wave of what has been termed by some as anti-white prejudice is causing writers, directors and producers to fear they will never work again. One described the current atmosphere as 'more toxic than Chernobyl', with leading actors afraid to speak out amid concern they will be labelled racist.

The first sign came with one of the most powerful black directors in Hollywood, Oscar-winning Jordan Peele – the man behind box office hits such as Get Out and Us – stated in public that he did not want to hire a leading man who was white.

'I don't see myself casting a white dude as the lead in my movie,' Peele said. 'Not that I don't like white dudes. But I've seen that movie before.'

As one studio executive responded privately: 'If a white director said that about hiring a black actor, their career would be over in a heartbeat.' Few doubt it.

Peele is more vocal than most about his hiring policy, but his outlook is increasingly widespread. Dozens of producers, writers and actors have spoken to The Mail on Sunday about the wave of 'reverse racism' pulsing through the industry.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the executive confirmed that the climate is now toxic for any 'white, middle-aged man in showbusiness'. Their careers, 'are pretty much over'.

They continued: 'We're only hiring people of colour, women or LGBT to write, star, produce, operate the cameras, work in craft services. If you are white, you can't speak out because you will instantly be branded 'racist' or condemned for 'white privilege

'The pendulum has swung so far, everyone is paralysed with fear by the idea anything you say could be misinterpreted and your career ended instantly. There are a lot of hushed conversations going on, but publicly everyone is desperate to be seen to be promoting diversity and too terrified to speak out. It's imploding: a total meltdown

The failure to nominate actors of colour for the Oscars has been seen as a stain on Hollywood in recent years. But there are fears that the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction – and that the movie and TV industries are 'on the edge of a collective nervous breakdown'.

The latest buzzword in Tinseltown is 'Bipoc' – an acronym for Black, Indigenous and People of Colour – and 'Menemy', which means a white, male enemy of the diversity movement. 'Everyone wants to be able to check all the boxes for each new hire,' according to one Oscar-nominated insider.

'Directors normally have a say about who is in their project. Not any more. It's all about 'Bipoc hiring'. And it's coming directly from the heads of the studios who know their jobs are on the line. White middle-aged men are collateral damage. They are the Menemy

:o So the Hollywood Jew wants to stop white from being an actor now?! Like don’t we all like watching movies full of mud?

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #82 on: 14 July 2020 at 03:14 »
https://www.abc.net.au/abckids/shows/play-school/play-school-acknowledgement-of-country/11382434

Play school , Australian children’s TV has a new multicultural vision mission.

In this special episode, presenters Luke Carroll, Miranda Tapsell and Hunter Page-Lochard give an Acknowledgement of Country celebrating Australia's first people.

The joyful provocations throughout this episode share knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and highlight the importance of caring for Country together. The stories, songs, music, dance and creative projects included can extend perspectives around Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture for young children and their families

These shows love force feeding kids with multiculturalism and pro gay crap.

https://www.abc.net.au/abckids/shows/play-school/hand-in-hand/12384202?fbclid=IwAR0oZNVt8LsDosMLln5lgS5D8bXxAyEPHbzh47BCBg-vVW4JFtmhtjSBQrY

Join Rachael and Luke as they speak about racism; what it is, how it makes people feel and how we can all play a part in stopping it. Play School has always welcomed opportunities to discuss the importance of respect and kindness. Perhaps this message will help facilitate further discussion about treating everyone fairly and equally

I wonder if they’ll talk about equality in Australia when Abos get jobs ahead of whites because the Government  gives Subsidies to the business for employing them due to their race? What about “equality” when Abos get more rights and benefits over other citizens and can order other citizens out of their area?

I am just waiting for an Abo “Big Brother“ show. Where they send in house mates from different Indigenous clans! Imagine the viewing there?!

The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #83 on: 14 July 2020 at 21:04 »
All the kids need to be taught about Abo mob in a positive way

I wonder if they’d care to discuss Abo crime statistics with the kids ? Or just how they smash everything?
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #84 on: 15 July 2020 at 11:54 »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/karenrobinsonjacobs/2020/07/13/billionaire-george-soros-to-spend-220-million-on-racial-justice-initiatives/#1dbbad2c79c2

Billionaire George Soros To Spend $220 Million On Racial Justice Initiatives

www.forbes.com

Billionaire philanthropist George Soros’ Open Society Foundations pledged Monday to invest up to $220 million in organizations and leaders working to improve conditions in Black communities,  a move that further solidifies Soros’ standing as a major backer of racial justice  initiatives and a major villain to right-wing groups who decry his support for “terrorists.”

KEY FACTS

Soros has long used his considerable wealth — estimated at $8.3 billion by Forbes — to address systemic inequality experienced by communities of color, including Open Society’s launch of a Racial Justice Initiative in 2003.

The  largest share of the funding in Monday’s announcement —$150 million—will be issued through five-year grants to Black-led justice organizations that “helped to create and now sustain the momentum towards racial equality,” the Foundations said in a news release.

The recipients of this set of investments include groups such as Black Voters Matter and Circle for Justice Innovations along with organizations pushing for civil rights and legal justice, such as Repairers of the Breach and the Equal Justice Initiative, which is well known for founder and attorney Bryan Stevenson’s hit book and movie “Just Mercy.”

Open Society also will make up to $70 million in investments in efforts to advance racial justice, including in cities that are rethinking public safety, “moving beyond the culture of criminalization and incarceration, and aiming to create safe, healthy, and racially just communities,” the release said, echoing chants from protesters following the death of George Floyd who have pushed for smaller police budgets and more funds spent on social services.

The release hints at future announcements regarding funding to improve working conditions, especially for workers of color, as labor, racial, and social justice organizations prepare for a national “Strike for Black Lives” July 20.

Soros is a frequent target of right-wing publications, including Breitbart, and a frequent critic of President Donald Trump, who Soros has called a “con man.”

crucial quote

“This is the time for urgent and bold action to address racial injustice in America. These investments will empower proven leaders in the Black community to reimagine policing, end mass incarceration, and eliminate the barriers to opportunity that have been the source of inequity for too long.”

Soros already has used his financial heft to back efforts gaining attention now as protesters push for an end to systemic racism. The Foundations gave $50 million to help the ACLU’s campaign to reduce mass incarceration and last year invested $25 million in multiyear grants to state organizations led by people of color, as well as $15 million to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.

But some of that support has made him the subject of numerous unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, including allegations that groups he backed have paid protesters speaking out against racial injustice.

Soros often is described by the right as a “globalist,” a term seen by many as anti-Semitic, and is said to be at the heart of a nebulous global conspiracy.

In January, Soros pledged $1 billion to fund a new university network to tackle the spread of nationalism.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948