Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #65 on: 30 June 2020 at 00:48 »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-democrats-resolution-john-wayne-airport-renamed

California Democrats pass resolution calling for John Wayne Airport to be renamed

The resolution calls for the reversal of the 1979 decision to rename it after Duke.

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

California Democrats in Orange County are demanding that the county’s John Wayne Airport be renamed and all likenesses of Wayne be removed from the airport, over “racist and bigoted statements” made by the American icon decades ago.

“The Democratic Party of Orange County condemns John Wayne’s racist and bigoted statements, and calls for John Waynes’ name and likeness to be removed from the Orange County airport, and calls on the OC Board of Supervisors to restore its original name: Orange County Airport,” the resolution, passed Friday, says.

The resolution, first reported by the Los Angeles Times, calls on the Orange County Board of Supervisors to reverse the 1979 decision to rename it after Duke, and cites remarks he made in a 1971 interview with Playboy.

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,” he said in that interview nearly 50 years ago.

“I don’t feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves,” he said at another point in the interview.

There have been a number of pushes to rename the airport as a result of those comments after they resurfaced. Wayne’s defenders have said it is unfair to judge him based off remarks made nearly 50 years ago, and when he is no longer alive to defend or even retract them.

The latest push comes amid a movement across the country to tear down monuments and rename buildings and institutions that are named after people deemed to have held racist views or committed racist acts.

The Democratic resolution hails a “national movement to remove white supremacist symbols and names is reshaping American institutions, monuments, businesses, nonprofits, sports leagues and teams, as it is widely recognized that racist symbols produce lasting physical and psychological stress and trauma particularly to Black communities, people of color and other oppressed groups, and the removal of racist symbols provides a necessary process for communities to remember historic acts of violence and recognize victims of oppression."

According to the LA Times, Wayne lived a good portion of his life in Newport Beach in Orange County, was a political power broker in the county and was buried in the city after his death in 1979.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #66 on: 01 July 2020 at 11:42 »
More ridiculous pandering to the black plague. When will these fools learn that the niggers don't want change and equality with the White Race. What they want is destruction and removal of the White Race. And until they achieve that goal, they will never be content.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/texas-realtor-group-will-no-longer-use-the-word-master-to-describe-bedrooms-due-to-its-association-with-slavery/

Texas realtor group will no longer use word ‘master’ to describe bedrooms due to association with slavery

by: CNN Wire
Posted: Jun 25, 2020 / 06:55 PM PDT / Updated: Jun 25, 2020 / 06:55 PM PDT

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/27/business/loreal-removes-word-whitening-fair-skincare-products/index.html

L'Oreal to remove words like 'whitening' and 'fair' from its products

By Jazmin Goodwin, CNN Business
Updated 9:52 AM ET, Sun June 28, 2020
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #67 on: 01 July 2020 at 13:19 »
About fifteen years ago, I did an IT course. I learned some Microsoft Office things I have no use for, and I learned the Computer Geek language. I also assisted the teachers by teaching HTML, DOS and BASIC, and giving demonstrations on how to answer phones properly, before launching into a racist, hate filled tirade, to force that Paki bastard to hang up.

And then we  told jokes. One of the teachers' jokes was:
Q. Why has Microsoft banned the terms Master Hard Disk Drive and the Slave Hard Disk Drive?
A. Because Black people are offended.

Q. Why does Microsoft only manufacture white coloured Hard Disk Drives?
A. Because you cannot have black slaves.

Another teacher had spent her younger years in South Africa as an overseas student. Her question was, Why does my South African family have to sleep with guns under the pillows at night? It was a rhetorical question and she gladly filled in the class, with my eager assistance.

Getting back to the subject: Those jokes were fifteen years ago. They don't look so much like jokes anymore, do they?

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/texas-realtor-group-will-no-longer-use-the-word-master-to-describe-bedrooms-due-to-its-association-with-slavery/

Texas realtor group will no longer use word ‘master’ to describe bedrooms due to association with slavery

by: CNN Wire
Posted: Jun 25, 2020 / 06:55 PM PDT / Updated: Jun 25, 2020 / 06:55 PM PDT

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/27/business/loreal-removes-word-whitening-fair-skincare-products/index.html

L'Oreal to remove words like 'whitening' and 'fair' from its products

By Jazmin Goodwin, CNN Business
Updated 9:52 AM ET, Sun June 28, 2020

I'll be keeping the term Master Bedroom in my home - after all, it is where Nigger's Master sleeps. And from now on, I guess I'll just have to refer to my Second Bedroom as the Slave Bedroom.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #68 on: 02 July 2020 at 14:40 »
About fifteen years ago, I did an IT course. I learned some Microsoft Office things I have no use for, and I learned the Computer Geek language. I also assisted the teachers by teaching HTML, DOS and BASIC, and giving demonstrations on how to answer phones properly, before launching into a racist, hate filled tirade, to force that Paki bastard to hang up.

And then we  told jokes. One of the teachers' jokes was:
Q. Why has Microsoft banned the terms Master Hard Disk Drive and the Slave Hard Disk Drive?
A. Because Black people are offended.

Q. Why does Microsoft only manufacture white coloured Hard Disk Drives?
A. Because you cannot have black slaves.

Another teacher had spent her younger years in South Africa as an overseas student. Her question was, Why does my South African family have to sleep with guns under the pillows at night? It was a rhetorical question and she gladly filled in the class, with my eager assistance.

Getting back to the subject: Those jokes were fifteen years ago. They don't look so much like jokes anymore, do they?

Just talking about these tech term and of course nigger loving Twitter feels the need to make a big deal out of them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/twitter-engineers-replace-racially-loaded-tech-terms-like-master-slave/ar-BB16fzHA

Twitter engineers replacing racially loaded tech terms like 'master,' 'slave'

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #69 on: 02 July 2020 at 15:05 »
Since the niggers and muds excessive criminal activity can't be solved or controlled, I guess we are just suppose to use the out of sight, out of mind approach. With the attempt to change the meaning of words, limit what we can and can't see/say, and removal of unwanted history, our enemies are working overtime to bend reality to their lie of the truth.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/san-fransisco-police-halt-release-most-mug-shots-effort-stop-n1232692

San Francisco police halt release of most mug shots in effort to stop fueling racial bias

www.nbcnews.com

San Francisco police will stop releasing most mug shots in an effort to curtail any racial bias they may perpetuate, the department's chief announced Wednesday.

San Francisco Chief of Police William Scott said that the booking photos would not be released any longer, effective immediately, "except in circumstances where their release is necessary to warn the public of imminent danger or to enlist the public’s assistance in locating individuals, including at-risk persons."

Booking photos are taken when someone is arrested. They are often made public whether or not the person is prosecuted for the alleged crime, which undermines the presumption of innocence and oftentimes contributes to racial stereotypes, the chief said.

“This policy emerges from compelling research suggesting that the widespread publication of police booking photos in the news and on social media creates an illusory correlation for viewers that fosters racial bias and vastly overstates the propensity of black and brown men to engage in criminal behavior,” Scott said in a statement posted to the San Francisco Police Department website.

The policy change was influenced by "academia, community groups, news organizations and members of San Francisco’s Police Commission, Public Defender’s Office, District Attorney’s Office and Department of Police Accountability," according to the statement.

“By implementing this groundbreaking new policy today, SFPD is taking a stand that walks the walk on implicit bias while affirming a core principle of procedural justice — that those booked on suspicion of a crime are nonetheless presumed innocent of it," Scott said.

But even if cases are dropped or charges dismissed against someone, their mug shot doesn't go away — an issue that also disproportionately affects people of color.

After George FloydSt. Louis mayor slammed for broadcasting names, addresses of 'defund the police' supporters

Jack Glaser, a public policy professor at the University of California Berkeley who researches racial stereotyping and whose work Scott consulted, said data shows Black people who are arrested are more likely to have their cases dismissed by prosecutors.

“That may be just be part and parcel of the same issue that police will stop and search Blacks at a lower threshold of suspicion in the first place and so, their arrests are more likely to be unsubstantiated,” Glaser said.

Mug shots, even of people who haven't been convicted of any crime, can still circulate online.

Numerous websites post photos of mug shots and then charge a fee to those who want their photo taken down. The phenomenon prompted California’s attorney general to charge one of the biggest operators with extortion, money laundering, and identity theft. Georgia and New York stopped releasing most mug shots in an effort to prevent such online activity.

Mug shots contribute to Americans making an unfair association between people of color and crime, Scott said. "This is just one small step but we hope this will be something that others might consider doing as well,” he said of the SFPD measure.

Large cities like Los Angeles and New York already have policies against releasing booking photos, but make exceptions. The New York City Police Department, the nation’s largest, releases information on arrests, but doesn’t put out mug shots unless investigators believe it will prompt more witnesses to come forward or if it will assist in finding a suspect.

But San Francisco will be the first to adopt the policy specifically as part of an effort to stop spreading negative stereotypes of minorities, something Scott — who is Black — said he is all too familiar with when not in uniform.

“You walk into a department store and you get followed around and the security is looking at you suspiciously — I’ve experienced that,” Scott said.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948