Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 16 00:01:06
Hello everyone!  I'm new here and happy to be here! :ok
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #45 on: 20 April 2020 at 09:39 »
“If communities of color — especially African American communities — feel at risk of disproportionate or selective enforcement, they may avoid seeking help or adopting precautionary measures recommended by the CDC,” the letter reads. “This, in turn, could have dire public health consequences.”

The toll of COVID-19 on African Americans has been disproportionate, preliminary public health records show. The latest AP analysis of available state and local data shows that nearly one-third of those who have died from COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, are black.

African Americans are roughly 14% of the population in the areas included in the analysis.

Since the CDC issued its recommendations on April 3, several states, including New York, New Jersey and California, began requiring people to wear masks when riding public transportation, visiting grocery stores and pharmacies, or in other spaces where it is difficult to be socially distan

:-\

Time they switched “Hart Island” to “Island of the vanquished slaves”!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #46 on: 26 April 2020 at 14:29 »
Nigger loving Kim Kardashian continues her pursuit to free the colored murdering scum of our prison system.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/child-sex-trafficking-survivor-supported-kim-kardashian-west-freed-jail-n1189536

Child sex trafficking survivor supported by Kim Kardashian West freed from jail

"She will be sent to an appropriate group home and she will be under supervision for an extensive period of time," Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said.

April 22, 2020, 1:57 PM CDT
By Janelle Griffith

A child sex trafficking survivor whose case was recently featured on Oxygen's "Kim Kardashian West: The Justice Project," was freed from jail Friday.

Alexis Martin, who was sentenced to prison at 17 for her role in the fatal shooting of her pimp during a robbery in 2013, had her sentence commuted by Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine.

"She is a child sex trafficking survivor," DeWine said Friday when he announced Martin was among a group of seven Ohio inmates he would free. "She will be sent to an appropriate group home and she will be under supervision for an extensive period of time."

DeWine said Martin's case was "of particular interest."

Martin was 15 at the time of the slaying. Martin collaborated with a female friend and two men to rob the home of her pimp, Angelo Kerney, in Akron, Ohio, according to court documents. Though Martin was not accused of firing a gun, the documents state she and the other female distracted Kerney "with dancing and sex." Kerney was killed in the shooting. Martin's forced prostitution was cited as a factor leading to her involvement in the fatal shooting.

Martin pleaded guilty to aggravated murder and other charges and was sentenced to 21 years to life in prison.

In 2018, Martin appealed her sentence arguing her history as a sex trafficking victim was not properly explored by a juvenile judge during a hearing that determined if she should be charged as an adult. The court upheld her conviction in a 6-1 vote, the Associated Press reported.

Her story became a cause celebre among advocates of criminal justice reform, including Kardashian West, who has become a force in the world of criminal justice reform.

The Oxygen documentary revealed that while in prison, Martin earned her GED, became a certified dog trainer and ran a group for survivors of human trafficking.

Kardashian West tweeted about DeWine's decision Friday, writing: "Alexis Martin is a sex traffic survivor and I was honored to be able to share her story on the Justice Project. Thank you Governor DeWine for commuting her sentence."

Kardashian West has advocated for the release of numerous inmates, most notably Alice Marie Johnson who was sent to prison for life in federal court in Tennessee in 1996 for attempted possession of cocaine and conspiracy to possess cocaine. Kardashian West persuaded President Donald Trump to commute Johnson's sentence in 2018.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #47 on: 14 May 2020 at 23:06 »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud-arbery-killing-georgia-hate-crime-legislation/

After Ahmaud Arbery killing, push for Georgia hate crime law sees "newfound resurgence"

BY ERIN DONAGHUE
MAY 14, 2020 / 4:30 PM / CBS NEWS

There's a new push in Georgia for a state hate crime law after the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed black man pursued by two white men and shot dead while jogging through a Brunswick neighborhood on February 23.

Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son Travis, 34, who told police they thought Arbery was a burglary suspect, were charged with Arbery's murder 74 days after his death. The killing, captured on a disturbing video, and the delay in the arrests, drew a national outcry.

Many have said Arbery was targeted because of his race, but Georgia is one of four states with no hate crime statutes, which generally allow for harsher sentencing for perpetrators of crimes ruled by a court to be bias-motivated. South Carolina, Wyoming and Arkansas also remain without hate crime laws, and some advocates also include Indiana on the list, calling a law passed in that state last year "uniquely and problematically broad."

Previous efforts to pass a hate crimes bill in the Georgia general assembly have faltered, but since Arbery's killing there's been a "newfound resurgence of interest in making sure Georgia gets this on the books," Georgia Rep. Karen Bennett, chairwoman of the Georgia Legislative Black Caucus, told CBS News.

HB 426, the latest proposed hate crimes bill, was introduced with bipartisan support last year and passed the state house of representatives. But the bill appeared stalled in a state senate committee when the legislative session was suspended in March over coronavirus concerns. Speaking at a press conference at Arbery's gravesite Tuesday, Georgia Rep. Gloria Frazier called for the bill to come to the senate floor for a vote when the legislature resumes next month. Frazier, along with Rep. Al Williams and Sen. Lester Jackson, also called on Tuesday to rename HB 426 the Ahmaud Arbery Hate Crime Bill.

"The passage of HB 426, the hate crime bill, would allow citizens to feel safe knowing the state of Georgia does not accept or tolerate behavior rooted in hate," Frazier said.

The new urgency has come from legislators from both sides of the aisle. Speaking to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Ga. Republican Rep. David Ralston, speaker of the Georgia House of Representatives, called for the state senate to pass the bill "with no delay and no amendments."

"The time for being silent ended last week," Ralston told the paper. "It's time to do what's right. It's going to take some leadership and some courage, but I think it's time to act."

That Georgia is among only a handful of states without the statute "is a clear sign we are well past time and ready to get a hate crimes bill passed," said Allison Padilla-Goodman, vice-president of the southern division for the Anti-Defamation League. The ADL has joined a coalition of 35 advocacy groups known as Hate Free Georgia to call for HB 426 to pass. Padilla-Goodman said she's  "cautiously optimistic" about its prospects.

"There's a long path ahead and there's a lot of work to do, but we were seeing politicians who maybe were not originally supportive of this stepping up and speaking out," Padilla-Goodman said.

The ADL has lobbied for years to pass a hate crimes bill in Georgia, she said. The Georgia general assembly in 2000 passed a hate crimes bill that called for enhanced sentencing for crimes motivated by "bias or prejudice," but in 2004, the bill was struck down by the Georgia Supreme Court as unconstitutionally vague.

The latest bill was crafted with more specific language. It would mandate enhanced sentencing for defendants convicted of targeting a victim because of their "actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origins, sexual orientation, gender, mental disability, or physical disability."

While states are the primary prosecutors of hate crimes, the federal government also has the authority to bring charges under the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act. The Department of Justice can act as a "backstop" to prosecute hate crimes in states without the statutes or where state laws don't cover the crime.

State hate crime laws vary widely. While most include crimes motivated by bias over race, ethnicity or religion, some don't include bias crimes motivated by the victim's sexual orientation or gender identity, said Kami Chavis, professor of law and director of the criminal justice program at Wake Forest University.

The Department of Justice has said it is reviewing the Arbery case to determine whether federal hate crime charges are appropriate. It's also weighing a request by the Attorney General of Georgia to investigate the conduct of the first two district attorneys assigned to the case. They recused themselves amid questions over their links to Gregory McMichael, a former law enforcement officer, and handling of the case.

Even if Georgia passes the hate crimes bill, Chavis said she's troubled that it would be difficult to enforce. She said the "blatant disregard for prosecution" by the initial district attorneys points to the importance of the federal government's role in investigating hate crimes.

"This should not have taken two months, this should not have taken a video to have this prosecution," Chavis said.

Chavis said prosecutors typically need strong evidence to prove a crime was motivated by hate, something potentially lost by the delay.

"Make no mistake, I do not believe that if Ahmaud Arbery had been a white person jogging that he would have been treated that way," Chavis said. "But that's not going to be enough to prosecute those men for a hate crime. We need additional evidence that we might have had but for the complete disregard into investigating his death."

In a statement released to the Macon Telegraph, lawyers for McMichael said the public has rushed to judgment based on "a narrative driven by an incomplete set of facts."

Franklin Hogue said in a statement, "while the death of Ahmaud Arbery is a tragedy, causing deep grief to his family a tragedy that at first appears to many to fit into a terrible pattern in American life this case does not fit that pattern. The full story, to be revealed in time, will tell the truth about this case."

A state hate crime statute could be used to prosecute cases where the federal government typically wouldn't step in, such as a swastika painted on the door of a synagogue, said Padilla-Goodman. And there have been other troubling cases where a state law could come into play. Bennett cited the case of a white teenager accused of plotting an attack on a historically black church in Gainesville. Police said in November the girl's high school classmates told school officials the teen had detailed plans to kill worshippers in a notebook. The teen went to the church on a night when Bible studies are usually held, but no events were planned that day, the church's pastor told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Gainesville police chief Jay Parrish said at the time the girl wanted to target the church "because of the racial demographic of the church members." It's not clear how she allegedly planned to carry out the attack, but the paper reported she collected knives. She was charged as a juvenile with criminal attempt to commit murder, but hate crime charges were not an option under state law.

Rep. Bennett also said a state hate crime law is important because of the message it sends.

"Georgia wants to send a message that we don't condone hatred of any kind in our society," Bennett said. "It's just important for the sanctity of humanity that we are able to recognize this evil in our society and to be able to say no to it and prosecute it to the fullest extent of the law."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #48 on: 19 May 2020 at 19:58 »
ADL's new "hero" in the gaming community.

https://www.infowars.com/i-have-power-trans-twitch-Moderator-who-identifies-as-a-deer-threatens-to-censor-critics

“I Have Power!”: Trans Twitch Moderator Who Identifies as a Deer Threatens to Censor Critics

www.infowars.com

A transgender Twitch “Safety Advisory Council” member who identifies as a deer (yes, really) bragged on a live stream about having the “power” to censor critics, asserting, “some people should be afraid of me.”

Twitch is a live streaming video platform that has become notorious for its draconian levels of censorship which in many cases outstrip even YouTube.

Last week, transgender streamer “Steph” Loehr, AKA FerociouslySteph, who was born a man and apparently had his genitals removed, was announced as a new member of Twitch’s “Safety Advisory Council,” giving Loehr the power to influence Terms of Service and potentially ban individual users.

Before we get to Steph’s comments on this, let’s get to know xe a little better.

Here Loehr explains how he likes to prance around in his back yard acting like a deer while munching on grass.

Invalid Tweet ID

In this clip, Loehr mewls like a deer while having a “deergasm” as his lover massages his head.

Invalid Tweet ID

Here’s Loehr tweeting about what appears to be a sex change operation, remarking, “If your testicles make you depressticles, it’s time to put them to resticles.”

Here we discover that Loehr thinks many gamers are “white supremacists.”

As you can tell, Loehr is obviously a really balanced individual who would totally be expected to remain impartial and neutral when deciding what opinions are allowed to be voiced on Twitch.

YouTuber KeemStar highlighted how Loehr is now bragging about having the power to censor critics who made fun of him for identifying as a deer, commenting, “Twitch really need to put a end to this! It really is going to cause something like a Gamer Gate. I really believe this!”

In the clip, Loehr states, “I have power, they can’t take it away from me and honestly there are some people that should be afraid of me and that they are because I represent moderation and diversity and I’m gonna come for people if you’re a really shitty person – I’m gonna stand up against you period and Twitch is endorsing me to do that.”

“This is pretty much like all the authoritarians who want to control your speech, thoughts and administer punishments to you if you disagree with them,” remarked YouTuber Count Dankula. “This one, as soon as she got the power, her mask didn’t slip, she ripped it off and frisbee’d it over the horizon.”

After Loehr was appointed to Twitch’s safety council, the mainstream media immediately rushed to his defense, claiming that questioning his neutrality represented a “harassment campaign.”

As the Ralph Retort highlights, Loehr’s ascension to becoming a Twitch Moderator was almost certainly helped along the way by the ADL.

“The promotion actually goes back almost two years. This isn’t something that just happened out of the blue. The ADL has been working overtime to get its hooks into gaming. Too much money and influence on the table for them to ignore!”

These are the kind of people who now have the power to control free speech online.

From a broader perspective, these are the kind of people being handed power over society.

And we wonder why we’re in such a mess.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #49 on: 28 May 2020 at 00:38 »
More mind polluting propaganda directed at our children.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/entertainment/pixar-out-gay-character-trnd/index.html

Pixar short 'Out' features the studio's first gay lead character

By David Williams, CNN
Updated 12:40 PM ET, Mon May 25, 2020

Pixar's animated short "Out" features a young man who's afraid to tell his parents about his boyfriend.

(CNN)Pixar's new short film "Out" is reminiscent of classic Disney body-swap comedies like "Freaky Friday" and the "Shaggy Dog" movies, but it's also a first for the studio, because its main character is gay.

'Arthur' character Mr. Ratburn came out as gay and got married in the season premiere and Twitter loved it

The story revolves around a young man named Greg, who's afraid to tell his parents that he's gay and is worried that they will see a picture of him and his boyfriend when they come help him move.

Thanks to some magic from a rainbow-riding purple sparkly cat and a pink dog, Greg switches bodies with his dog right in the middle of his parent's visit.

There are wacky hijinks, as you'd expect, but the story focuses on the pain that Greg and his mother are experiencing.

Pixar is owned by Disney and the short, which is just under 10 minutes, debuted on Friday on the Disney+ streaming service.

It was written and directed by Steven Clay Hunter, who's worked on many Pixar films, including "Toy Story 4" and "Finding Dory," as part of Pixar's SparkShorts series, which is designed to discover new storytellers and experiment with different techniques.

People shared their reactions on Twitter with the hashtag #PixarOut. Many said they cried watching it and wished that it had been around when they were growing up. A few people posted that they thought it wasn't an appropriate message for children.

'She-Ra and the Princesses of Power' is the rarest of television feats

A study released last year by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) found that only 18.4% of mainstream films released in 2018 included LGBTQ characters. None of Disney's releases that year had an LGBTQ character, according to GLAAD.

Some people really want Elsa to come out in 'Frozen II'

Disney has included LGBTQ couples in some of its blockbusters -- Gaston's sidekick LeFou was portrayed as gay in the live-action version of "Beauty and the Beast," and there was a brief kiss between two female rebel fighters in "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker."

Pixar's feature film "Onward," which was released earlier this year, also included a cyclops, unicorn police officer, who talks about her girlfriend.

A character also came out as gay on the Disney Channel series "Andi Mack," which ran for three seasons before wrapping up last year.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948