Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!                                                       
                                                 And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?                     
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: A 'Forever Surge' of Muds at the U.S. Border

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: A 'Forever Surge' of Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #300 on: 23 September 2021 at 20:46 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10017659/Haitian-migrants-flooded-Del-Rio-cartel-let-cross-free.html

- The 15,000 Haitians who turned up in Del Rio did not come from Haiti - they came from mostly Chile

-Chile is the wealthiest country in Latin America where they have been living in modest comfort in Santiago and São Paulo for the past five or six years

They traveled up from South America through Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras and Guatemala before landing in a camp across the Mexican border in Tapachula.

-'When Biden got in, word went out and they decided, we're coming now. That was the decision point,' says migration expert Todd Bensman

'Joe Biden opened the border so we decided we could upgrade our lifestyle,' the migrants told him

They flocked to the entry point at  Del Rio International Bridge in Texas after hearing they could cross the border there for free

-Todd Bensman, of the Center for Immigration Studies, said the lack of smuggling fees has made Del Rio crossing the cheapest on the border

:-\ What a joke these UN reffo programs are now! Is asylum about sanctuary? Obviously not ! It’s about invading other countries at the expense of the tax payers there to get a free ride and cry poor!

Look at them all break their necks to get Afghan dummies who’d do nothing but perhaps pray all day and run an Afghan resteraunt or carpet gallery!

If the program was really about asylum it’s be simple for white Africans to claim it as being victims of oppression!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #301 on: 26 September 2021 at 13:59 »
As the Haitians freely cross back and forth on our Southern border, it shows that the U.S. officially has no borders anymore. Unfortunately our enemies have finally succeeded with their agenda.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-has-removed-just-2k-of-30000-migrants-who-surged-border-in-del-rio

Biden administration has removed just 2K of 30,000 migrants who surged border in Del Rio

www.foxnews.com

The Biden administration has removed just 2,000 of the more than 30,000 migrants who surged to the border in Del Rio in September, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said Friday.

Scenes of approximately 15,000 migrants camped under the Del Rio bridge drew national and international headlines, as well as outrage from lawmakers on both sides of the aisle. The administration surged resources and Border Patrol to the area, although it subsequently ended horse patrol within days amid debunked allegations that Haitian migrants were being "whipped."

Mayorkas on Friday announced from the White House podium that "there are no longer any migrants in the camp underneath the Del Rio International Bridge."

He told reporters nearly 30,000 migrants had surged to the border since Sept. 9, and that approximately 12,400 had been allowed to have their cases heard by an immigration judge "to make a determination on whether they will be removed or permitted to remain in the United States." These migrants were released into the United States with either a notice to appear in court or a notice to check into an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office.

Mayorkas said an estimated 8,000 migrants "have decided to return to Mexico voluntarily" and just over 5,000 are being processed by DHS to determine whether they will be expelled or placed in immigration proceedings in the U.S.

Mayorkas said  2,000 of the 30,000 who attempted to enter the U.S. this month were removed by the U.S. aboard 17 flights.

Mayorkas also revealed that migrants were not tested for COVID-19 while they were under the bridge and that he did not know how many COVID cases there were among the migrants, who were packed together for days in squalid conditions.

Mayorkas also stood by the administration’s decision to put a number of Border Patrol agents on desk duty after images emerged of the agents on horseback blocking migrants from entering the U.S. Activists, lawmakers and President Biden have promoted debunked narratives that agents "whipped" the migrants and have said there is an investigation ongoing.

Mayorkas also defended the administration’s "three-part plan" to solve the migration crisis, even as the number of migrant encounters in July and August exceeded the 200,000 mark.

"We invest in the root causes to address the need to address the reason why people leave the homes in which they live and take a perilous journey that they should not take," Mayorkas said. "Second, the building of safe, orderly and humane pathways. And third, rebuilding an asylum system and a refugee program that were dismantled in the prior administration."

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #302 on: 01 October 2021 at 01:25 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_61564027e4b0487c855c8d56

New Biden Administration Rules Would Limit Arrest, Deportation Of Migrants

The guidelines require authorities to only pursue migrants who recently crossed into the country without permission or are deemed to pose a threat to public safety.

Ben Fox
09/30/2021 07:01 PM ET

WASHINGTON (AP) — Facing bipartisan criticism over its approach to immigration, the Biden administration on Thursday announced new rules that require authorities to only pursue migrants who recently crossed into the country without permission or are deemed to pose a threat to public safety.

The new guidelines replace interim rules issued in February that were initially blocked by a federal judge in August as part of a lawsuit brought by Texas and Louisiana. They break from a more aggressive approach to immigration enforcement under former President Donald Trump, who early in his presidency directed authorities to apprehend anyone who was illegally in the country.

The release comes as President Joe Biden has come under fire from allies for his reliance on a Trump-era public health authority to rapidly expel migrants encountered on the U.S.-Mexico border while also facing Republican criticism that he hasn’t done enough to counter a sharp increase in migrants seeking to enter the country. His administration has expelled about 5,000 Haitians who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border at Del Rio, Texas, in recent weeks.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters that the new policy was based on the reality that the U.S. can’t go after all people in the country without legal status and shouldn’t try because many “have been contributing members of our communities for years.”

Authorities will be directed to focus on noncitizens who have crossed recently, defined as after Nov. 1, 2020, or who determined to be a threat because of national security or “serious criminal activity.” Homeland Security includes U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Border Patrol..

Unlike the interim rules, the criminal activity is not limited to the category known in legal terms as an aggravated felony but will depend on the “totality of the facts and circumstances,” Mayorkas said. Anyone would be considered a priority if they are engaged or even suspected of terrorism or espionage, according to the memo. The new rules take effect Nov. 29.

Immigration authorities would be prohibited from arresting and seeking to deport someone in retaliation for exercising First Amendment rights, such as joining a protest or taking part in union activities.

“We are requiring and frankly empowering our workforce, critically empowering our workforce, to exercise their judgment, their law enforcement judgment,” the secretary said.

Advocates for strict immigration enforcement have criticized the interim guidelines, which were similar in intent as the newly released rules, because they were seen as a top-down approach and one that precluded low-level arrests that might yield investigative leads into bigger cases or help serve as a deterrent to illegal immigration.

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said on Twitter that Biden has “welcomed” the migrants who have crossed and would now promise those already in the country that “they may stay in the U.S. without repercussions” with the new rules.

Immigrant advocates, including some who have in the past called for eliminating ICE and immigrant detention altogether, welcomed limits on enforcement but are wary given the rapid detention and expulsion of thousands of Haitians at Del Rio.

“This policy is only going to be as good as the results,” said Jacinta Gonzalez, senior campaign organizer of Mijente. “If detention numbers continue to rise, as deportations continue to happen, if we still see human rights abuses at the border, this policy won’t mean anything.”

A federal judge in Texas blocked the interim rules in August, ruling that the administration did not have discretion to choose which migrants to detain, but a federal appeals court allowed the guidelines to take effect while the lawsuit proceeds.

Mayorkas said it makes little sense to pursue all of the estimated 11 million people in the country without legal status, even if the U.S. had the law enforcement capacity to do so.

“They contribute to the well-being of our country and justice requires that we exercise our discretion accordingly,” he said. “The fact that an individual is a removeable non-citizen should not alone be the basis of an enforcement action against them.”

Trump’s administration took hundreds of measures to restrict both legal and illegal immigration, including a zero-tolerance policy on border crossings that resulted in the forcible separation of thousands of families and requiring asylum seekers to await the processing of their cases in Mexico.

In the end, total deportations were higher under the first term of President Barack Obama, who enacted enforcement priorities similar to Biden’s, than under Trump. That was due in part to a lack of cooperation from many cities and states whose leaders opposed Trump’s immigration policies.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #303 on: 02 October 2021 at 12:28 »
https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/immigration/panama-official-tells-u-s-another-60000-haitians-are-on-the-way/

Panama official tells U.S. another 60,000 Haitians are on the way

www.borderreport.com

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Panama’s Foreign Minister was in Washington, D.C., this week to discuss migration and security issues with U.S. federal officials.

She then went on to tell American news outlets there’s a new wave of 60,000 citizens of Haiti and other countries making their way to the U.S. border.

“We have seen the growing phenomenon of irregular migration and have gained the attention of key actors,” Erika Mouyes said in a statement released by the Foreign Ministry after her meetings with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Special Envoy to Northern Triangle countries Ricardo Zuniga and others.

Mouyes told reporters more than 85,000 migrants headed north have passed through Panama since Jan. 1. With some 20,000 having already crossed into the U.S. at Del Rio, Texas, and other places, she said the rest are likely on the way.

U.S. Rep. Tony Gonzales, R-Texas, said Mouyes also met with him and said her country has seen a huge spike in migrants passing through, from 800 a month to 20,000 a month recently. He says she told him some individuals with ties to Al-Qaeda intent on traveling to the United States were apprehended in Panama.

“Minister Mouynes provided incredibly helpful insight into what Panama has been experiencing as a part of this migrant crisis,” said Gonzales, who represents Texas’ 23rd Congressional District, which includes East El Paso County. “I urge the Biden Administration to work with her, as well as her counterparts in other countries, to find a solution to the collective crisis our countries are facing.”

Rising numbers of migrants risk lives crossing Darien Gap

The Darien Gap in Panama, a wilderness area in the isthmus, is a popular crossing for migrants making their way north out of South America.

In Tapachula, Mexico, activists say 800 Haitian and Central American migrants have been crossing the Guatemalan border every day. Shelters are full and frustration is growing with the Mexican government’s slow pace of issuing permits so the Haitians can get past National Guard and National Immigration Institute checkpoints.

“These are persons in need, they left their country, and under the law, refugees must be protected. We hope they are respected and treated according to law,” immigrant activist Irineo Mujica said in an interview broadcast Wednesday on Twitter.

Mujica, a U.S. citizen and Mexico director of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, says he’s helped 1,500 Haitians file legal writs known as amparos so they’re allowed to leave Tapachula. Dozens of Central American and Haitian migrants could be seen on Wednesday at Tapachula’s Bicentennial Park waiting to fill out paperwork and getting medical services from volunteers.

Border Report on Thursday spoke on the phone with human rights defenders and journalists in Tapachula. They said they have seen no caravans as such, but that the daily flow of new migrants remains in the hundreds despite a recent dip coinciding with the aftermath of the events in Del Rio.

“The migrants are coming here from Guatemala, and Guatemala now is cracking down on migration. Also, the (smugglers) have increased their fees. They normally charge $3 to get them across the Suchiate River (between Mexico and Guatemala), but now they’re charging them $10,” said a local newspaper editor.

Visit the BorderReport.com homepage for the latest exclusive stories and breaking news about issues along the United States-Mexico border.

The journalist said these factors have slowed down the daily flow of migrants from the 800 who were coming a few days ago to around 500 now. A human rights defender, though, said he expects the flows to pick up and remain high for the next three years. That’s because, in addition to recent natural and sociopolitical disasters in Haiti, jobs have been drying up for them in South America due to the aftereffects of the COVID-19 pandemic.

“This is the tip of the iceberg,” the activist said. You can read his story Friday on Border Report.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #304 on: 03 October 2021 at 23:57 »
These muds and niggers are just free to come and go as they please. There is absolutely no safe guards in place for our racial family.  >:(

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dhs-afghan-evacuees-military-bases

DHS: Hundreds of Afghan evacuees are leaving military bases in the US without completing resettlement

www.foxnews.com

The Department of Homeland Security is not denying that hundreds of the 53,000 Afghans being housed on U.S. military bases have left following the chaotic and deadly withdrawal from their country.

Reuters reported that more than 700 "independent departures" of Afghan evacuees have occurred since they arrived in the United States, further complicating the resettlement and transition process. Afghans leaving the bases are not breaking U.S. laws and military officials do not have the legal authority to hold them against their will, the report said. 

A Department of Homeland Security (DHS) spokesperson said many people who arrived at the bases who did not need to remain, including American citizens, lawful permanent residents, and approved Special Immigration Visa holders, departed quickly. 

"Other individuals who have departed the safe Havens generally had ties to the United States, such as family members or friends, and resources to support themselves as they settled into a new communities," the official said. 

The Afghans who left early could have possibly jeopardized much-needed benefits such as expedited work permits. The early exits could create issues down the road, one Citizenship and Immigration Services official told the news outlet. 

"It's a giant can of worms," the official said. "This could lead to years and years of terrible immigration status problems."

The Afghans who arrived in the U.S. are being temporarily housed on eight military bases with more slated to arrive, officials said Thursday. 

"Our Afghan guests are living in a safe and secure environment with climate control billets, eating three healthy meals — and culturally appropriate meals each day, including 24/7 grab-and-go options — and enjoying recreational, classroom and other activities," Air Force Gen. Glen VanHerck said. 

Officials told Reuters that Afghans arriving at military installations have undergone security screenings before arriving in the United States. A document reviewed by the outlet warns them about leaving before completing their resettlement. 

"Once you leave this base, you forfeit these advantages and may not return," it reads.

Afghans leaving U.S. military bases could raise concerns from some following separate incidents in Fort McCoy, in Wisconsin, where two Afghans are accused of attempting to sexually assault children and abusing a woman. 

In Fort Bliss, Texas, a female military servicemember was allegedly attacked by several Afghan men being housed there. 

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948