Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • New to the Forum
    • Private
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #245 on: 28 February 2021 at 03:40 »
Well here's what you have.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #246 on: 06 March 2021 at 11:41 »
https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-immigration-border/update-3-us-detained-nearly-100000-migrants-at-us-mexico-border-in-february-sources-idUSL2N2L32F9

U.S. detained nearly 100,000 migrants at Mexico border in February, sources say

www.reuters.com

By Frank Jack Daniel, Ted Hesson

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. border agents detained nearly 100,000 migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border in February, according to two people familiar with preliminary figures, the highest monthly total since a major border surge in mid-2019.

The figures, which have not been previously reported, show the scope of a growing migrant influx at the southwest border as U.S. President Joe Biden, a Democrat, seeks to roll back some of the restrictive policies of former President Donald Trump, a Republican. February was Biden’s first full month in office.

Last month’s total would represent the highest tally for the month of February since 2006. The sources who provided the figures to Reuters spoke on the condition of anonymity.

An increasing number of children arriving at the border without a parent or legal guardian has forced U.S. officials in recent weeks to scramble for housing options and take steps to speed up their release to sponsors in the United States.

The nearly 100,000 migrants detained at the border in February represent an increase over a figure of 78,000 in January. February’s total appears to be the highest monthly number since June 2019 during a large border surge that Trump cited as justification for a broad immigration crackdown.

A U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokeswoman said official statistics for last month likely will be released next week.

U.S. Border Patrol agents caught more than 4,500 migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border in a single day on Wednesday, according to government figures shared with Reuters, a sign that illegal entries could continue to rise in March.

Republicans have criticized Biden for rolling back Trump’s hardline immigration policies, saying the shift will lead to more illegal immigration.

Kevin McCarthy, the top Republican in the House of Representatives, sent a letter to Biden on Friday that requested a meeting to discuss the issue, saying he had “great concern” with the administration’s approach to border.

“We must acknowledge the border crisis, develop a plan, and, in no uncertain terms, strongly discourage individuals from Mexico and Central America from ever making the dangerous journey to our southern border,” McCarthy wrote in the letter.

The recidivism rate among migrants attempting to cross the border illegally increased over the past year under a Trump-era policy known as Title 42. That policy, issued on public health grounds amid the coronavirus pandemic, allowed U.S. authorities to rapidly expel migrants caught crossing. In some cases, migrants attempt to cross the border again.

Biden exempted unaccompanied children from the policy in February.

Reporting by Frank Jack Daniel in Mexico City and Ted Hesson in Washington; Additional reporting by Patricia Zengerle in Washington; Editing by Ross Colvin, Will Dunham and Marguerita Choy
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #247 on: 10 March 2021 at 17:38 »
No real surprise.  Joe "race traitor" Biden has been looking forward to the browning of America for years.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ice-arrests-and-deportations-plummet-under-biden-after-administration-limits-enforcement/ar-BB1es8NJ

ICE arrests and deportations plummet under Biden after administration limits enforcement

www.msn.com

Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests and deportations have dropped under President Biden for the month of February after he issued new rules for the agency.

ICE apprehensions fell 60%, and the number of deportations dropped by a similar amount compared to the last three months of the Trump administration, according to the Washington Post, which obtained statistics from the government body. The data follows guidance from the president that mandated ICE officers seek approval from senior leadership before deporting anyone that has not crossed the border recently.

Biden's policy also requires the agency to focus only on "threats to national security" and other more serious offenders.

“By focusing our limited resources on cases that present threats to national security, border security, and public safety, our agency will more ably and effectively execute its law enforcement mission,” ICE acting Director Tae Johnson said of the rules, which will be in effect for the next two months. “We must prioritize our efforts to achieve the greatest security and safety impact.”

Biden instituted a 100-day freeze on all deportations, but the move was blocked by a federal judge. The ruling was obtained after Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sued the administration due to an alleged violation of an agreement that Texas, along with other states, had with the Department of Homeland Security before former President Donald Trump departed the White House.

The agreement, which was made shortly before Biden's inauguration, mandated that DHS consult with states and local jurisdictions before overhauling immigration policies.

"On its first day in office, the Biden Administration cast aside congressionally enacted immigration laws and suspended the removal of illegal aliens whose removal is compelled by those very laws," a complaint read. "In doing so, it ignored basic constitutional principles and violated its written pledge to work cooperatively with the State of Texas to address shared immigration enforcement concerns."

In addition to Paxton's lawsuit, Arizona and Montana filed suits against Biden's Department of Homeland Security on Tuesday over the new ICE rules and the deportation moratorium.

"Although the moratorium in the Memorandum is purportedly for 100 days, and in the Interim Guidance for 90 days, no apparent limiting factor is explained: if this action is permitted to stand, DHS could re-assert this suspension power for a longer period or even indefinitely, thus allowing the current Administration to unilaterally amend the immigration laws as applied to the vast majority of the removable or inadmissible aliens in this country without the required congressional act," the pair of states wrote in a complaint. "The Constitution and controlling statutes prevent such a seismic change to this country’s immigration laws by mere memorandum."

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity New Zealand
    • Private
« Reply #248 on: 11 March 2021 at 09:58 »
Great article Brother , joe potatoe head biden has all his mud supporters turning up at the border with joe biden let us in t shirts , it'll change the demographics of america which is what he wants a whole new supporter base , look back at the  70s when that scumbag met with marxists in south africa and supported those terrorists . Mr I can't string a sentence together yet I'm president biden . 23 R

The Church of Creativity New Zealand

Email: NewZealand@creativityalliance.com
Post Office Box: Coming Soon

RaHoWa!

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #249 on: 12 March 2021 at 03:38 »
https://nypost.com/2021/03/11/us-mexico-border-kids-surge-february/

US-Mexico border surge sees almost 30,000 unaccompanied kids cross in

nypost.com

Statistics released Wednesday by US border officials reveal that the surge of children at the US-Mexico border is worse than previously reported — with nearly 30,000 unaccompanied minors crossing the border in a single month.

The one-month total in February is nearly as high as the count of unaccompanied minors in the entire year of 2020 and is five times higher than the 5,871 unaccompanied minors in January, which itself was an increase from 4,995 in December.

The figures reveal the scale of the crisis, as the Biden administration relaxes COVID-19 rules on physical spacing in youth shelters after opening two overflow facilities for minors.

The White House has been on the defensive for weeks over whether President Biden’s decision to relax Trump-era border policies created a “pull” factor for migrants, sparking the new border crisis.

In February, 29,792 unaccompanied children crossed the border without their parents, of whom 2,942 were under age 12, according to US Customs and Border Protection.

The overall number of people apprehended along the Mexican border increased to more than 100,000 in February, a 28 percent increase from January. In February, 72,113 people were deported, CBP said.

Last month, Biden terminated former President Donald Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy that required Central American asylum seekers to stay in Mexico while US courts reviewed their claims — though so far just 1,500 of about 71,000 migrants in that program have been allowed into the US, according to CBP’s Wednesday release.

Data on the scale of the migration surge has been elusive, but a widely cited report previously said 2,220 unaccompanied minors were crossing the border each week in February.

A crisis Biden wants to happen

The Biden administration has thrown open our southern border to...

Biden administration officials have struggled with messaging on its immigration stance. White House press secretary Jen Psaki said all unaccompanied minors will be allowed into the US, but also that now is not the right time to come. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said that “loving parents” are sending 9-year-old children alone on the treacherous trip.

Coordinator for the southern border Roberta Jacobson conceded at a White House press briefing Wednesday that the administration’s messaging is fueling the crisis.

“When you look at the issue of mixed messages, it is difficult at times to convey both hope in the future and the danger that is now,” Jacobson said.

“We’ve seen surges before. Surges tend to respond to hope,” she said. “There was a significant hope for a more humane policy after four years of pent-up demand.

“I don’t know whether I would call that a coincidence, but I certainly think that the idea that a more humane policy would be in place may have driven people to make that decision,” she continued.

Shortly after taking office, Biden halted construction of his predecessor’s Mexico border wall and issued an order affirming the 2012 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which gives work permits and protection from deportation to people brought illegally to the US as minors.

Biden also proposed legislation that would create a path to citizenship for the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the US. Republicans say that the possibility of US citizenship is drawing increased illegal migration.

House Democrats plan votes this month on bills that would offer legal status to farmworkers who currently lack government permission to work and to allow a path to citizenship to people brought illegally to the US as children.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Started by Private

Replies: 92
Views: 7548
Last post 18 November 2020 at 02:12
by Private
Illegal Muds Allowed Citizen Rights

Started by Private

Replies: 13