Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #55 on: 11 April 2019 at 13:38 »
This is the numbers for the muds that were caught in March 2019. I'm sure the number of the border jumpers that didn't get caught and now latched onto the government teat would make me sick. And I don't even want to get started on the hundreds of muds being released daily into the interior of the U.S. to await a court date for fake amnesty claims (that they rearly show up for).

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-illegal-border-crossing-surged-in-march-1522954144-htmlstory.html

Illegal border crossing arrests surged in March, administration says  

A National Guard unit in 2007 patrols at the U.S. border with Mexico in Sasabe, Ariz. (Ross D. Franklin / Associated Press)

Arrests of people illegally crossing into the U.S. from Mexico surged in March, the administration announced Thursday, the day after President Trump asked governors to station National Guard troops along the border.

The Border Patrol arrested 37,393 people in March, a 37% increase from February and more than double the number from March of last year, according to statistics released Thursday by the Department of Homeland Security.

The numbers remain quite low by historical standards, however, tracking closely with figures from recent years in which the number of people apprehended crossing the border rose sharply in the spring. Overall, illegal border crossings in recent years have been at the lowest level since the early 1970s.

The numbers from this year remain well below the big surge that took place in 2014, when more than 50,000 people were detained in March.

Nonetheless, administration officials insisted that the sharp increase from the previous month was cause for concern.

“The crisis at our southwest border is real,” said Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, once again repeating the administration’s pitch to change immigration laws, fund Trump’s border wall and “gain operational control of the border.”

“As the President has repeatedly said, all options are on the table,” she said in her statement.

In recent years, most immigrants illegally crossing the border with Mexico have come from violence-racked Central American countries. They include many families and children who surrender themselves at the border and are, by law, released from detention while they pursue asylum claims. One senior administration official said this week that smugglers are using those laws to encourage people to come to the U.S.

“We can’t have our hands tied on who is detained and why we are detaining them,” the official said in a call with reporters. “If their only deterrence is to sit in a family detention center for a few weeks… why would they stop coming?”

Last month, border agents detained 8,882 people in families and 4,171 unaccompanied minors – much higher than the level from March 2017, when families and children together accounted for 2,167 apprehensions. Overall, the increase from the previous month was the greatest since 2011.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #56 on: 12 April 2019 at 00:54 »
Another wave of the mud invasion starts. We'll see what number this one swells to along its path to the U.S. border.

Check out the video in the article. It shows how great our border defenses are

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/04/10/migrant-caravan-honduras-heading-u-s-southern-border-san-pedro-sula/3427004002/

Hundreds in migrant caravan leave Honduras, beginning journey to U.S. southern border

CLAUDIO ESCALON  |  ASSOCIATED PRESS
Updated 3:18 p.m. CDT Apr. 10, 2019

SAN PEDRO SULA, Honduras – Hundreds of Honduran migrants, many carrying young children, set out in a caravan for that country's border with Guatemala on Wednesday, hoping to reach the United States.

Some of those who gathered at the San Pedro Sula bus station said they can't support their families with what they can earn in Honduras and are seeking better opportunities.

Most boarded buses before dawn that would carry them to towns on the Guatemalan border. Others walked through the rain, some pushing strollers or carrying sleeping children in their arms.

Guatemalan immigration authorities said that their Honduran counterparts informed them that about 1,100 migrants were headed for their common border, mostly aboard buses to two crossing points. They said some were already crossing into Guatemala.

Migrants walk along a highway as a new caravan of several hundred people sets off in hopes of reaching the distant United States, in San … Show more

Nohemy Reyes, who waited at the bus station with one of her five children sleeping on floor beside her, said her country's economic straits are driving her north.

"The economic situation is very difficult," she said. But if she finds the U.S. border closed, she said, she will return to Honduras.

U.S. President Donald Trump has threatened to close the U.S.-Mexico border before changing course and threatening tariffs on automobiles produced in Mexico if that country does not stop the flow of Central American migrants.

U.S. border facilities have been overwhelmed by the number of migrant families. U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced this week that 53,000 parents and children were apprehended at the southern border in March.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen resigned this week and was replaced by U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan in an acting capacity.

Trump on Tuesday said he isn't planning on reinstating his controversial family separation policy. Last summer, more than 2,500 children were separated from their families before a judge ordered them reunited.

The caravans became a popular way of making the trek because the migrants find safety in numbers and save money by not hiring smugglers.

Migrants walk along a highway as a new caravan of several hundred people sets off in hopes of reaching the distant United States, in San … Show more

In late March, Mexico's interior secretary Olga Sánchez Cordero warned that the "mother of all caravans" was forming. It was not clear where her estimate of 20,000 migrants in the potential caravan came from, but she announced it after meeting with Nielsen in Miami.

That did not materialize, but Central American officials criticized the announcement, saying it could inspire migrants to merge into another caravan.

In March, the Trump administration notified Congress that it would seek to suspend direct aid payments to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, because they were not working. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo defended that decision in front of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Wednesday, arguing that hundreds of millions of dollars had been ineffective.

Miguel Angel Reyes of San Juan Pueblo, Honduras, said his country's violent crime was one factor in his decision to leave, but mostly he was looking for a way to provide for his wife and four children.

"I'm going because the situation is really hard here in Honduras," said the field worker. "We can't take it anymore. There's a lot of suffering, no work."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #57 on: 20 April 2019 at 13:13 »
According to this article, it sounds like they forgot there natural migration talking point. This definitely sounds like an organized invasion of the U.S. Also with a caravan planned to form at the end of this month (April), it looks like our border won't be safe anytime soon.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/19/how-does-a-central-american-migrant-caravan-form/

How does a Central American migrant caravan form?

By Associated Press
April 19, 2019 | 5:03pm

SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador — “When does the next caravan leave?” ″Can I go? I’m from Guatemala.” ″What papers do I need for my kids?”

The questions pile up on the phones of hundreds of Central Americans, all with the same goal: Get as many details as possible before leaving their country.

Costly phone calls with relatives and friends in the United States to work out the route or find the best smuggler are a thing of the past for many Central Americans. Now would-be migrants create chat groups and organize using social media to leave in caravans.

“The social networks have had an empowering role in this new way of migrating,” said Abbdel Camargo, an anthropologist at the College of the Southern Border in Mexico.

“They organize themselves en masse in their home countries, formed by entire families, and the networks serve them as a mechanism for safety and communication throughout the journey.”

The roots of the migrant caravan phenomenon began years ago when activists organized processions — often with a religious theme — during Holy Week to dramatize the hardships and needs of migrants. A minority of those involved wound up traveling all the way to the US border.

That changed last year: On Oct. 13, hundreds of people walked out of Honduras and as the days passed and they crossed Guatemala, the group grew to more than 7,000 migrants. US President Donald Trump seized on the new phenomenon to ramp up his anti-immigrant policies.

Since then, and parallel to the usual clandestine migrant flow north, smaller caravans have continued to leave the so-called Northern Triangle of Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.

And increasingly they’re organized over Facebook and WhatsApp as they try to join together in large groups they hope will make the trip safer, and without having to hide from authorities.

The most recent caravan left the bus station in San Pedro Sula in northern Honduras on April 10, and journalists from The Associated Press have been following various online migrant chats since late March.

“Anyone know anything about the caravan leaving on the 10th? They say the mother of all caravans is going,” one message said.

Migrants charge their cell phones as a caravan of Central Americans trying to reach the US border halts for a rest day.AP

Élmer Alberto Cardona, a 27-year-old shopkeeper from Honduras, saw an announcement on Facebook just days after being deported from the US to San Pedro Sula and said he didn’t think twice: He collected his three children, ages 3, 6 and 9, and headed north again on April 10.

He and his wife had left with the first caravan in October and made it to Tijuana, across the border from California. They obtained Mexican humanitarian visas that allowed them to temporarily live and work locally, but decided to cross the border and turn themselves over to US border agents to request asylum.

It didn’t go well and they were detained in facilities in different states. He was deported first and his wife was still locked up when he started the journey again, this time with his children.

“I think it will go better this time; it looks like a lot of people are getting together,” he said by phone near the Honduras-Guatemala border.

It’s not clear who is launching the chats. The AP called the number of the person who created one of the WhatsApp chats. The woman who answered said her husband had lived in the US for eight years, was deported and now wanted to return.

After a few minutes, a male voice was heard and then she suddenly hung up and no one answered again.

In that group, members give bits of advice: Everyone should bring their passports and those thinking of traveling with children or coming from far away should arrive a day before the caravan leaves.

“To take a child you just need a passport and permission if the mother isn’t going.” ″Take a photo with the mother and the baby.”

Some chats appear to be created for a set departure date. Others remain active from earlier caravans or with an eye toward future ones. They usually have various administrators who give advice from points on the route. WhatsApp group members’ phone numbers are from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico and even the United States. Friends and relatives share invitations.

People aren’t afraid to ask delicate questions in the chats: “Group, in Mexico can you find someone to take you to the other side?”

And suspicions come out: “Don’t trust.” ″Remember that in Mexico there are a lot of kidnappings.” ″There are no coordinators, that’s what people have to say so there aren’t problems.”

The messages also explore ways to seek protection against the robberies, extortion, kidnappings that have long plagued those crossing Mexico. Some express fear that the gangs have tried to infiltrate: “This dude works with the Zetas, a friend of mine from Olancho told me he knows him and that he’s still with them,” said someone who shared a photo of the alleged criminal.

Attention to the recent caravans soared in late March, when Mexican Interior Secretary, Olga Sánchez Cordero met with then-Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, and without giving details, said that “the mother of all caravans” was forming with more than 20,000 people.

Shortly thereafter, Trump threatened again to close the border with Mexico and suspend aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

Mexico warns 'mother of all caravans' headed toward US

While some in the group that left San Pedro Sula referred to it as “the mother of all caravans,” it had fewer than 3,000 people when it arrived at the Mexican border.

The caravans often grow when they reach Mexico because other migrants who are already waiting in the border area tend to join.

As of mid-April, there were more than 8,000 migrants, including those who left San Pedro Sula on April 10, at various places in the southern state of Chiapas, according to Mexico’s National Human Rights Commission.

For those hoping to join, the chats provide information in real time about where to meet up — “Caravan where are you going?” ″We’re waiting for you here” — and also about roadblocks, places in Mexico where visas are being processed or sites where there’s been a problem.

Members also upload photos and videos to let their families know where they are and how they’re doing.

And though the April 10 caravan is still in southern Mexico, people in some groups are about forming others: “Another is leaving April 30, Salvadoran friends.”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #58 on: 24 April 2019 at 00:21 »
The government won't protect us and now we're terrorists if we choose to protect ourselves from the invasion of muds. The anti-White agenda won't be happy until the U.S. has open borders and the Whites have turned brown. Unfortunately, we aren't the only White country being destroyed by the anti-White agenda either. This is why it's so important to abandon nationalism. This war that we're in is a worldwide fight for our survival and Creativity is the only religion that can unite us. I truly urge anyone reading this to join the Church of Creativity and aid in the war. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! https://creativityalliance.com/join

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/u-s-mexico-border-isn-t-protected-militias-it-s-ncna997056

The U.S.-Mexico border isn't protected by militias, it's patrolled by domestic terrorists.

April 22, 2019, 1:35 PM CDT
By Raul A. Reyes

It speaks volumes about today’s political climate that anti-immigrant domestic terrorists have begun calling themselves border militias, holding unarmed people at gunpoint and feeling so emboldened that they post videos of their activities on social media, including Facebook and YouTube.

Luckily, the hubris of at least one group didn't impress law enforcement: On Saturday, the New Mexico attorney general’s office announced that Larry Hopkins, the leader of the United Constitutional Patriots (which had been detaining migrants at gunpoint near the U.S.-Mexico border) had been arrested by the FBI and charged with felony possession of firearms and ammunition

The efforts of groups like the UCP are disturbing on every level and raise serious legal, humanitarian and public safety concerns.

So-called "militia" groups have long been active along the southern border: In the 1970s, for instance, the Ku Klux Klan announced that it was creating its own border patrol to combat illegal immigration. In the 2000s, the Minutemen patrolled theborder in Arizona. In 2009, Brisenia Flores was shot and killed in her own home in Arizona by members of a border vigilantegroup called Minuteman American Defense; she was just nine years-old and an American citizen.

Last year, Newsweek obtained leaked Department of Defense documents warning of the threat of armed, unregulated militia groups operating in between ports of entry along the border. The Department estimated that there were about 200 members of militia groups along the southwest border. And, the rise in anti-immigrant rhetoric and calls to build a wall to stem a supposed "invasion" has indeed been accompanied by a rise in militia activity.

It is ironic that a group with “constitutional” in their name is so unaware — or defiant — of the law and the constitution. Only trained law enforcement officials, like the Border Patrol and ICE, have the authority to detain migrants. But last week, Hopkins' group posted videos purporting to show their members identifying themselves as "Border Patrol" and holding immigrants at gunpoint. One member told Reuters that they had "helped" Border Patrol detain 5,600 migrants in the last two months.

By improperly holding people against their will, whether those people legally crossed the border or not, members of the United Constitutional Patriots have opened themselves to charges of assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping and impersonating law enforcement officers. (Hopkins, notably, was previously arrested in 2006 for impersonating law enforcement and illegal possession of a firearm and thus is presumably well aware his actions were not legal.) The UCP members are also likelytrespassing on privately-held or federal land.

More importantly, it is perfectly legal under U.S. law for people to cross the border without papers and apply for asylum and other forms of humanitarian relief. So if anyone is “illegal” in a confrontation with Hopkins' followers, it is the United Constitutional Patriots.

A spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots told the New York Times, “We’re just here to support the Border Patrol and show the public the reality of the border.” But the Border Patrol doesn’t want their help: On April 19, U.S. Customs and Border Protection tweeted that “CBP does not endorse or condone private citizens or organizations that take enforcement matters into their own hands.” And last month, then-Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan said his agency didn’t need the assistance of “civil society groups” to police the border. (McAleenan is now acting Homeland Security Secretary.)

Such groups, then, deserve to be called what they are: Domestic terrorists. They are wannabe- immigration agents who dress up in fatigues and harass migrants with dogs and weapons. They could be considered pathetic if their actions did not hold so much deadly potential.

They are right about only one thing: There is a crisis at our southern border, but it is is a humanitarian crisis created by the Trump administration's failure to come up with an effective plan to process asylum-seekers. There would be far fewer asylum seekers for groups like Hopkins' to harass in the desert if the administration complied with the law about processing them at border checkpoints.

Meanwhile, the current occupant of the White House traffics in the ugliest stereotypes about Latinos and immigrants, using words like “invasion” and “infestation” to describe the border situation he has created. From stoking fears about migrant caravans to declaring a questionable “national emergency,” Trump has sent a clear message that he believes immigrants are a threat to the country and that the border is out of control. His rhetoric encourages groups like the United Constitutional Patriots to trample on the legal and human rights of immigrants.

But armed vigilante activities are unlawful, whether they occur in the border region or any other community. Militia groups like the United Constitutional Patriots only make the border more dangerous — and there is nothing patriotic about making America hate again.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #59 on: 24 April 2019 at 00:31 »
The government won't protect us and now we're terrorists if we choose to protect ourselves from the invasion of muds. The anti-White agenda won't be happy until the U.S. has open borders and the Whites have turned brown. Unfortunately, we aren't the only White country being destroyed by the anti-White agenda either. This is why it's so important to abandon nationalism. This war that we're in is a worldwide fight for our survival and Creativity is the only religion that can unite us. I truly urge anyone reading this to join the Church of Creativity and aid in the war. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! https://creativityalliance.com/join

A Like for your comment, brother.

It speaks volumes about today’s political climate that anti-immigrant domestic terrorists have begun calling themselves border militias, holding unarmed people at gunpoint and feeling so emboldened that they post videos of their activities on social media, including Facebook and YouTube.

Luckily, the hubris of at least one group didn't impress law enforcement: On Saturday, the New Mexico attorney general’s office announced that Larry Hopkins, the leader of the United Constitutional Patriots (which had been detaining migrants at gunpoint near the U.S.-Mexico border) had been arrested by the FBI and charged with felony possession of firearms and ammunition

White Patriots are not terrorists. The real terrorists are the Mainstream Media and Mainstream Political Parties. The Fifth Column is now in charge.

Quote from: Private
Fifth Column

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favour of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack

Definition: Columnist
n.   A writer of a column in a publication, such as a newspaper.

Definition: Fifth Columnist
n.   A writer of a column in a mainstream publication, such as a newspaper.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Started by Private

Replies: 92
Views: 7521
Last post 18 November 2020 at 02:12
by Private
Illegal Muds Allowed Citizen Rights

Started by Private

Replies: 13
Views: 3868
Last post 09 April 2021 at 02:52
by Private