Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 26 04:25:12
Australia Day/South Victory Day/White Victory Day Australia:

<iframe width="98%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x1Zuo2JtTdY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 05:45:55

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #230 on: 16 January 2021 at 14:51 »
The muds just dropped 700 anchors ino my country. Now If the parents don't just sneak across the border, they'll just sit back and wait for chain migration. No matter how you look at it, it's more browning of America.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/children-who-crossed-the-u-s-border-after-their-families-were-required-to-wait-in-mexico-are-being-denied-legal-safeguards-suit-says/#app

700 children crossed the U.S. border alone after being required to wait in Mexico with their families

www.cbsnews.com

Hundreds of migrant children who crossed the U.S. southern border alone after their families were required to wait in Mexico under a Trump administration policy are being denied legal safeguards established by Congress, lawyers told a federal court Thursday.

Since instituting its "Migrant Protection Protocols" program in early 2019, the Trump administration has required roughly 70,000 non-Mexican asylum-seekers, including families with children, to wait for their U.S. court hearings in northern Mexico, which includes areas the State Department warns Americans not to visit due to widespread crime and violence.

Citing conditions in tent camps, insecurity in Mexican border towns and overall desperation, some migrant parents enrolled in the program have allowed their children to present themselves to U.S. border officials without them, since minors who are processed as unaccompanied can't be returned to Mexico under U.S. policy and law. Many of the children have other family members in the U.S. willing to care for them.

According to government data obtained by CBS News, the Office of Refugee Resettlement, the federal agency responsible for housing unaccompanied children, has housed 701 minors whose parents were in Mexico under the MPP program. Most — 643 of them — have been released to family members in the U.S.

Once they reached U.S. soil in late 2019 from Honduras, Modesto and his 15-year-old son were returned to Matamoros, Mexico, where they lived for months in the squalid tent city there, the largest migrant camp along the southern border. Modesto said they lived a "cruel life" in the camp.

"He would tell me, 'Dad, I can't stand it anymore. I suffer here. I'm hungry. I can't study. We don't live well here, and I feel desperate. I want to be in the U.S.,'" said Modesto, who asked for his surname to be omitted because he has an ongoing U.S. immigration case. 

Modesto said he could barely provide for his son in Mexico. 

After a year in Matamoros, Modesto said he allowed his son to present himself to U.S. border officials as an unaccompanied minor last November, hoping that his son would be able to live with Modesto's sister in Texas. He called it a "very difficult" choice.

"It still hurts a lot, but I'm always thinking about his future," Modesto said. "We adults have to make hard decisions."

A lawsuit filed by the Justice Action Center and other groups in the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles on Thursday said the Trump administration is seeking to deport children like Modesto's son while many of their parents remain in northern Mexico. Doing so, the lawsuit argued, violates a patchwork of legal protections for unaccompanied children.

Children play between tents at a makeshift migrant camp in Matamoros, Tamaulipas state, Mexico, on Sunday, March 1, 2020. Bloomberg

U.S. law shields unaccompanied minors from expedited deportations and requires the government to connect them with lawyers and child advocates while they are housed in shelters overseen by the refugee agency, which is charged with releasing them to family members willing to sponsor them.

These minors are entitled to seek asylum through child-sensitive interviews with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, rather than in an adversarial courtroom proceeding with a judge and a government attorney who seeks their deportation. If they lose their case, they can apply for asylum a second time before an immigration judge. They may also request visas for victims of parental neglect, abuse or abandonment.

The government has argued that children who received a removal order alongside their family under the Remain-in-Mexico program can be quickly deported after re-entering the U.S. as unaccompanied minors. But advocates believe these children should be afforded the safeguards offered to other unaccompanied minors, arguing they did not get a fair day in court while waiting in Mexico.

"These children seeking safety deserve the protection, compassion and care that our government should, in theory, provide," Natalia Trotter, an attorney for the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services who is representing Modesto's son, told CBS News. "The fact that this administration has allowed children to be in this chaotic situation is disgraceful."

Clara, a Los Angeles resident who also asked for her surname to be omitted because of an active immigration case, has been caring for her 12-year-old grandson since his mother allowed him to present himself to U.S. border agents alone last year. He has not seen his mother, who remains in the migrant encampment in Matamoros, for more than a year.

"There are many factors that lead him to not live a happy life, like a normal child. We try to give him all the support, but find him constantly sad," Clara said of her grandson. "He misses his mom. He has that uncertainty over whether he will see his mother."

According to Thursday's lawsuit, the 12-year-old child and his mother fled Honduras in 2019 after gangs threatened the boy. While traveling through Mexico, they were kidnapped and held for ransom until they managed to escape. They were returned to Mexico when they reached U.S. soil, and remained for months in Matamoros, where Clara said the family feared being kidnapped again.

"At the young age of eleven, A. Doe had already experienced far more violence than any child should," the lawsuit reads, using a pseudonym for the boy. "Knowing that she would be unable to protect him from the gangs who had already targeted him in Honduras and from the violence of Matamoros, A. Doe's mother made the difficult decision to send her son across the border alone."

The group Human Rights First has compiled more than 1,300 reports of murder, rape, kidnapping, torture and assault against migrants returned by the U.S. to Mexico.

A member of the Red Cross takes the temperature of a Central American migrant outside La 72 migrant shelter in the town of Tenosique, Tabasco state, Mexico, on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020.  Bloomberg

According to the lawsuit and lawyers, the U.S. government has sought to deport Modesto's son and Clara's grandson based on their previous cases in the Remain-in-Mexico policy. Through the lawsuit, advocates hope to require the government to offer all unaccompanied children the protections Congress created for them, regardless of whether they were previously waiting in Mexico with their families.

The Trump administration has hailed the Remain-in-Mexico program as its signature border policy, arguing that it stemmed U.S.-bound migration from Central America and allowed U.S. officials to weed out "non-meritorious" or "fraudulent" asylum claims.

During the coronavirus pandemic, U.S. border officials have placed fewer asylum-seekers in the program, as most migrants, including unaccompanied children, have been rapidly expelled without a court hearing under an emergency measure authorized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Because of a court order in November, U.S. officials are currently barred from expelling unaccompanied minors.

President-elect Joe Biden has pledged to discontinue the Remain-in-Mexico policy, but his advisers have cautioned doing so will take time, given the ongoing pandemic. His transition team has also not indicated what will happen to the cases of an estimated 23,000 migrants who remain in northern Mexico. 

Advocates are urging the incoming administration to reprocess these migrants and allow them to make their case for asylum or other relief from deportation in the U.S. Meeth Soni, a lawyer for the Immigrant Defenders Law Center, said children who entered the U.S. alone after being required to wait in Mexico with their parents should also be protected from quick deportations after Inauguration Day. 

"What's at stake is the long-standing commitment we have made to protect vulnerable children from being summarily and unfairly deported to countries where they face danger, exploitation, and trafficking," Soni said. "The Biden administration cannot turn their backs on them."

After being released from government custody earlier this month, Modesto's son is now living with his aunt in Texas. Modesto said his son appears happy and well-fed during video calls. But the Honduran father said he misses his son dearly, noting he's never been separated from him.

Modesto remains in the Matamoros tent camp, waiting to see if his fortunes change under a new U.S. administration.

"We never expected to experience so much suffering on this border, that this program would cause so much harm," he said. "Not just to us, but to every migrant."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #231 on: 19 January 2021 at 04:05 »
The brown flood will never stop on its own.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/us/us-bound-migrants-guatemala-honduras/index.html

Up to 8,000 US-bound migrants enter Guatemala from Honduras

By Marlon Sorto and Sharif Paget, CNN
Sat January 16, 2021

Honduran migrants walk along a road in Camotan, Guatemala, on Saturday, January 16.

(CNN)An estimated 7,000 to 8,000 US-bound migrants have entered Guatemala from Honduras since Friday, a spokesman for Guatemala's official immigration agency, Alejandra Mena, told CNN on Saturday.

Thousands of people are joining the US-bound groups to flee a life of poverty and violence. Two devastating hurricanes struck the region late last year, exacerbating the economic strain caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

Guatemala's Ministry of Foreign Affairs urged Honduran authorities to do more to "contain the massive departure of its inhabitants" in a statement issued Saturday.

Experts project increase in migrants at US-Mexico border as pandemic devastates Latin America

While not responding directly to Guatemala's request, the National Institute of Migration in Honduras said on social media it has reinforced three border points between the two countries with immigration inspectors.

A video captured by CNN on Saturday showed a large group of people pushing past a cordon of Guatemalan soldiers to gain access to highways traveling to Mexico. Authorities estimated nearly 3,500 people made it pass the cordon.

Last October, the first major US-bound migrant caravan since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic left San Pedro Sula, Honduras and crossed into Guatemala with an estimated 1,500 to 2,800 people.

Crossings at the US-Mexico border plunged during 2020 lockdowns. Apprehensions in the month of April hit the lowest mark in years, with approximately 17,100.

Since then, apprehensions have steadily climbed, with roughly 70,000 each in the months of October, November and December, according to US Customs and Border Protection statistics.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #232 on: 19 January 2021 at 17:57 »
Look at how our enemies make a mockery of our border security.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2021/jan/19/pink-seesaws-across-us-mexico-border-named-design-of-the-year-2020

Pink seesaws across US-Mexico border named Design of the Year 2020 | Design

www.theguardian.com

A collection of bright pink seesaws that allowed people to interact over the US-Mexico border has won the prestigious Design of the Year award, with its creators saying they hoped the work encourages people to build bridges between communities.

The Teeter Totter Wall, which bridged across El Paso in Texas and Ciudad Juárez in Mexico during a 40-minute session, was described as not only feeling “symbolically important” but also highlighting “the possibility of things” by the judging panel.

The creators of the seesaws, Ronald Rael, a professor of architecture at the University of California, Berkeley, and Virginia San Fratello, an associate professor of design at San José State University, first came up with the idea a decade ago after the Secure Fence Act 2006, which started large-scale building on the border.

They said they hoped the design would help people reassess the effectiveness of borders and encourage dialogue rather than division. San Fratello said: “I think it’s become increasingly clear with the recent events in our country that we don’t need to build walls we need to build bridges.”

A mother and her baby play on a seesaw installed between the steel fence that divides Mexico from the United States in Ciudad de Juarez, Mexico in 2019. Photograph: Christian Chavez/AP

“Walls don’t stop people from entering our Capitol,” Rael added. “Walls don’t stop viruses from moving. We have to think about how we can be connected and be together without hurting each other.”

Videos of people interacting and playing across the border on the day-glo creations went viral in July 2019, with Rael saying they provided “a literal fulcrum” between the countries. The bright pink colouring was inspired by the femicide memorials in Ciudad Juarez, which pay homage to women murdered in the city.

The designers also took inspiration from political cartoonists and wanted to talk about the border issue in “a very frank way but using humour”.

The border wall has become a legacy issue for Donald Trump, however the designers point out that both George W Bush and Barack Obama built large stretches of barriers and deported thousands of people.

Rael said: “[Trump] ran on a platform of saying that he was going to build a wall as if some Saviour had finally arrived to build a wall but in fact two thirds of the wall had already been constructed.”

In one of his last trips as President, Donald Trump visited part of the border wall in Texas’ Rio Grande Valley with his administration boasting about having kept the president’s promise to build a “big, beautiful wall”.

According to the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) more than 450 miles of wall had been erected during Trump’s tenure, however much of the construction replaced barriers that were already in place. The CBP stated that there were only 80 miles of barrier in areas which had previously had none.

The winning design saw off competition from more than 70 nominees, which included a 3D rendering of the virus causing Covid-19, Lee Ha Jun’s set design from Parasite, the Oscar-winning South Korean film, and the union flag stab-proof vest worn by Stormzy at Glastonbury 2019.

Awards were also given to six category winners with prizes recognising innovation in product, architecture, digital, fashion, graphics and transport.

The product award went to the vegan Impossible Burger 2.0, which was described as being crucially “beefier” than its 2016 predecessor, while the 3D rendering of the Covid-19 virus by Alissa Eckert and Dan Higgins took the graphics prize.

The vegan leather, gender neutral Telfar bag, which was described as being “the accessory of the decade” by Dazed, won the fashion prize with judges saying it was redefining “what luxury means”. Social Design Collaborative’s portable school design won the architecture prize, with the easily assembled, sustainably made Indian structure impressing the judges.

The Chilean feminist group Colectivo LASTESIS won the digital category with its protest against the use of sexual violence in the recent uprisings in the South American country. The artist Camille Walala said the work had been replicated by replicated by feminists in India, Kenya and Mexico.

The People’s Choice award was given to the brick arches made by protesters in Hong Kong, which were used to slow down police vehicles during the protests in 2019.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #233 on: 20 January 2021 at 12:36 »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrant-caravan-biden-pledge-suspend-deportations-100-days

Migrant caravan member cites Biden’s pledge to suspend deportations for 100 days as reason for traveling to US

Biden promised pathway to legal permanent residency for those here illegally

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Thousands of migrants headed to U.S. border in early challenge to Biden

Fox News host Pete Hegseth discusses the growing caravan of migrants heading to the U.S. southern border as Joe Biden prepares to take office.

A migrant traveling with a caravan that left Honduras on Friday told a reporter he was headed to the U.S. because soon-to-be President Joe Biden is "giving us 100 days to get to the U.S."

The migrant, seen in an interview shared by The Hill, did not provide his name but said he was from Roatán, a tourist island off the northern coast of Honduras.

He appeared to be citing Biden’s pledge to place a 100-day moratorium on deportations – one of several items on his agenda that will reverse some of President Donald Trump’s signature policies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/incoming-biden-administration-migrant-caravan-don-t-come-you-won-n1254550

Incoming Biden administration to migrant caravan: Don't come, you won't get in immediately

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #234 on: 22 January 2021 at 01:54 »
Next step, open borders.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/politics/border-wall-joe-biden-defense-department/index.html

Border wall: Defense Department slams brakes on project as it reviews Biden order

cnn.com

Over the last four years, billions of dollars had been put aside for additional barriers on the US-Mexico border, prompting a slew of lawsuits and pushback from environmentalists and Democratic lawmakers. Days from the end of his term, former President Donald Trump paid the wall a visit, citing it as an accomplishment of his administration.

The majority of the roughly 455 miles constructed during Trump's presidency replaced old, dilapidated barriers with a new enhanced wall system, a marked difference from the fencing previously constructed in some regions. Forty-nine miles have gone up where no barriers previously existed, according to the latest figures from US Customs and Border Protection.

"(Wednesday's) proclamation will likely result in what's called a suspension of work on the border wall," said Travis Sharp, a research fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments. "During the suspension of work, the contractor must keep track of any additional expenses caused by the delay, so that the government can potentially reimburse those expenses later."

A federal judge in California has already directed the administration to provide an update on how the new executive order affects an ongoing border wall case.

The government has a long-standing authority to terminate contracts, though such actions can come with their own challenges and at a cost, according to contracting experts. There are costs incurred before construction starts, such as planning costs, land acquisitions and manufacturing expenses and pre-positioning equipment. If contracts are terminated, there may also be the need to pay costs associated with cleanup, demobilization and potentially restoration of land for safety and environmental reasons. The costs will ultimately depend on the size of the contract and how much of the project has been completed so far.

Former acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan acknowledged those challenges as the administration moved to strike additional contracts. "They could terminate those contracts if they want to, but that's going to be a very lengthy, messy process," Morgan said late last year.

Part of the obstacles facing the Biden administration has to do with cases seeking to seize private land for wall construction. To that end, Ricky Garza, a staff attorney at the Texas Civil Rights Project, a legal advocacy group representing landowners in land seizure cases, called the proclamation "disappointing."

"Biden as a candidate pledged not to build another foot, dismiss lawsuits. That's what a lot of us were counting on," Garza said. "There haven't been any new lawsuits, but in the 200-plus that exist, there's been a steady drumbeat that things are moving. ... It's as if nothing has changed."

In December, Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar of Texas sent a letter to Biden, along with other lawmakers, urging his team to immediately prioritize ending the national emergency declaration, dismissing land seizure lawsuits, terminating wall contracts and rescinding environmental waivers.

Cuellar expressed confidence in the proclamation released by the Biden White House Wednesday.

"That executive order is very important because it terminates the national emergency declaration that allowed Trump to grab money from other departments," Cuellar told CNN. "The President definitely has met my expectations and I'm very, very happy about that."

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Started by Private

Replies: 92
Views: 7372
Last post 18 November 2020 at 02:12
by Private
Illegal Muds Allowed Citizen Rights

Started by Private

Replies: 11