Private

2021 Dec 04 05:46:47
Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 16 17:07:49
I needed Salvah-Shun
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #185 on: 20 August 2021 at 14:30 »
Another nigger holiday for Illinois.

https://week.com/2021/08/19/muhammad-alis-birthday-is-now-a-school-holiday-in-illinois/

Muhammad Ali’s birthday is now a school holiday in Illinois

August 19, 2021 | Deanna Cantu | Courtesy: MGN

SPRINGFIELD (WEEK) - Governor JB Pritzker signed three pieces of legislation on Thursday, which included a bill that adds the birthday of Muhammad Ali, January 17, to the list of commemorative school holidays in Illinois.

They called him the Black Superman - Super Nig is more like it
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=muhammad+ali+black+superman+song

“I’m happy to have championed SB 564. Not only are we highlighting the work and patriotism of Muhammad Ali, but we also help school curriculums capture the diversity of our state and elevate the contributions to society of individuals from all collective communities of faith."

According to a press release, SB 564 will also require history courses to include the study of the contributions made by Americans of different faith practices, including, but not limited to, Muslim Americans, Jewish Americans, Christian Americans, Hindu Americans, Sikh Americans, Buddhist Americans and any other community of faith that has shaped America.

SB 564 will be effective January 1, 2022

Show this to every Illinois school kid
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #186 on: 19 September 2021 at 21:34 »
Another mostly peaceful weekend, brought to you by the niggers and muds of Chicago.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/at-least-43-people-shot-6-fatally-in-violent-chicago-weekend/ar-AAOCa9E

At least 43 people shot, 6 fatally, in violent Chicago weekend

At least six people have been killed and 37 wounded, including a 3-year-old boy, in shootings that erupted across Chicago over the weekend, according to police.

As of noon Sunday, Chicago police had responded to at least 35 separate shooting incidents across the city since 6:30 p.m. Friday, according to police incident reports reviewed by ABC News.

Like other major cities across the country grappling with a rising number of shootings this year, Chicago has deployed a series of strategies to tackle the problem, including a crackdown on illegal guns pouring into the city by targeting firearm straw buyers. Police have also stepped up enforcement in areas that have seen spikes in shootings.

So far, nothing seems to have curbed gun violence.

In one incident early Sunday, five people ranging in age from 18 to 47 were wounded when two gunmen drove up in a silver sedan, got out and opened fire on a group of people gathered on the street. The gunmen then got back in the car and fled, police said.

The mass shooting unfolded just after 3 a.m. in the Austin neighborhood of northwest Chicago, and all of the victims were in serious condition at hospitals, police said. No arrests were made in the incident.

Also on Sunday morning, a tow truck driver was shot and killed as he was providing roadside service to a customer in the Englewood neighborhood on the city's South Side, police said. The 27-year-old tow truck driver, whose name was not released, was working when someone approached on foot and shot him multiple times.

The victim was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, police said. No arrests have been made in the homicide.

On Saturday, five other men were fatally shot over the span of about four hours Saturday.

Two men, ages 29 and 34, were fatally shot in one incident around 12:14 a.m. Saturday as they were walking on a street in the Lawndale neighborhood on the West Side of the city, police said. Police are searching for a red vehicle they believe the fatal shots came from.

Less than an hour later, a 31-year-old man was found shot and unresponsive on a street in the West Pullman neighborhood on the South Side, police said. He was taken to Christ Medical Center and pronounced dead, police said. No arrests have been made.

A 21-year-old man was fatally shot around 2:39 a.m. Saturday. Police said the victim, whose name was not released, was arguing with a woman on a street in the East Garfield Park section on the West Side when a gunman walked up and shot him multiple times, including once in the chest, police said. The victim was taken to Mt. Sinai Medical Center and pronounced dead.

A little over an hour later, a 33-year-old man died from gunshot wounds he suffered in the River North section of Chicago's North Side when someone in a blue SUV drove by and opened fire, hitting the victim in the chest, police said. The man was pronounced dead at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

At about 10:45 p.m. Saturday, someone fired shots into a home in the Calumet Heights neighborhood on the South Side, hitting a 3-year-old boy in the back, police said. The child was taken to Trinity Hospital and later transferred to Comer's Children Hospital, where he was listed in good condition, according to police.

Meanwhile, a 15-year-old girl was among two people shot and wounded as they were standing on a street in the West Englewood neighborhood on the South Side at about 11:18 p.m. Saturday, police said. A gunman, who police are working to identify, opened fire from a distance hitting the girl in the buttocks and a 20-year-old woman in the leg.

More than 250 minors have been shot in Chicago so far this year, according to ABC station WLS in Chicago.

The shooting of children over the weekend came just two weeks after eight children were shot, including a 4-year-old who was killed over the Labor Day holiday weekend.

A total of at least 2,490 people have been shot in Chicago this year, a 9% increase from the same period as last year, according to police department crime statistics. The city has recorded 558 homicides, most of them the result of shootings, this year -- a 3% increase from 2020.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #187 on: 02 October 2021 at 13:03 »
Colored scum continues to make Illinois unsafe. The only solution is to ship the colored plague back to their countries of origin.

https://www.advantagenews.com/news/local/granite-city-news/fbi-crime-report-shows-homicides-violent-crime-up-in-illinois/article_30ff65ca-22d5-11ec-86c2-dfcb1327f052.html

FBI crime report shows homicides, violent crime up in Illinois

By Kevin Bessler - Illinois Radio Network  Comments

Illinois continues to outpace the rest of the country for murders and violent crime.

According to the FBI’s 2020 Uniform Crime Report, there were 9 homicides per 100,000 people, the highest total in a decade. That is compared to 6.5 per 100,000 nationally.

Violent crimes increased as well. Violent crimes in Illinois rose to 425 crimes per 100,000 people, an increase of 2.6 percent. That was about 7 percent higher than the national average, while its property crime rate was about 25 percent higher.

The FBI estimated statewide crime statistics based on reports from 667 of the state’s 935 law enforcement agencies.

Chicago’s issues with violent crime are well known, but Mayor Lori Lightfoot said things are trending in the right direction.

“Crime is not out of control in our city; in fact, crime is on the decline,” Lightfoot said this summer. “All of our major indices show a decline in crime and our homicides and our shootings, year-over-year, are down.”

According to the latest crime figures from the Chicago Police Department, the city had recorded 524 homicides this year as of Aug. 31, an increase of 3 percent over last year. In the month of August alone, Chicago recorded 78 murders, making it the second deadliest August since 1996.

Crime has been a problem in other areas of the state. Tom McNamara is the mayor of Rockford, one of the most dangerous cities in Illinois.

“Our police department has really been targeted on the most violent offenders, while simultaneously been putting a tremendous emphasis on engaging our community at every opportunity,” McNamara said.

A study by CBS, based on 2019 data from the FBI, named Peoria the 15th deadliest city in the country with 22.53 murders per 100,000. The situation has not improved. So far in 2021, the city is on track for its highest-single homicide total in more than 20 years.

University of Illinois Police Chief Alice Cary addressed the issue of increasing violence near the U of I campus during a recent Reddit forum.

“It’s not just here in Champaign-Urbana. We’ve seen a lot of communities across the country that are experiencing increases in crime,” said Cary. “I don’t think there will ever be a completely crime-free area, but we’re going to do our best to help mitigate some of the crimes on campus.”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #188 on: 10 October 2021 at 12:09 »
As Illinois is on the fast track to becoming the worse state in the union, this is the nonsense our enemies concentrate on.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/push-to-change-racist-name-of-illinois-creek-gains-traction/2630547/

Push to Change Racist Name of Illinois Creek Gains Traction

Published October 7, 2021 • Updated on October 7, 2021 at 6:50 am

Efforts to change the roughly 200-year-old racist name of a creek in northern Illinois have gained traction.

An 11-mile (18-kilometer) waterway in the DePue area was named Negro Creek after the DePue area’s first Black settler built a cabin at the mouth of the creek in 1829, according to the The (Peoria) Journal Star. DePue is about 110 miles (180 kilometers) southwest of Chicago.

Former resident Amy Urbanowski is among those pushing for the name change. She has received support from the Bureau County Board and a local NAACP branch. She sent the details to the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, which approves such changes. In the coming weeks, the agency will consider changing the name to Adams, the surname of the Black pioneer. Records of a first name haven't been located.

“Changing the name of the creek is important,” she said, “because it’s good to reflect on how the names of towns and villages are all historically and respectively named after people, not their race.”

Urbanowski and others say they've heard people refer to the creek by a racial slur over the years.

At least one area elected official disagrees with the possible change.

Ladd Village President Frank Cattani said he played on the creek as a child. At an August public meeting about the name change, he used a racial slur several times in describing the waterway, saying that's how many people still refer to it, according to the newspaper and other news media accounts.

A village trustee asked if it was appropriate for people to use the slur.

“I can’t change what they’re calling it,” Cattani said. “I’m telling you what the name is: Negro Creek. What’s ‘negro’ mean? It means ‘Black,’ not ‘Black person.‘”

Cattani didn't vote on the name-change endorsement, which carried 5-1. He hasn't responded to requests for comment, including a message left Wednesday by The Associated Press.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #189 on: 18 October 2021 at 11:49 »
Another mud showing their lack of impulse control.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/illinois-mom-accused-of-shooting-dead-man-who-refused-to-kiss-her/ar-AAPDoMk

Illinois Mom Accused of Shooting Dead Man Who Refused to Kiss Her

Kana Ruhalter

A 28-year-old woman in Illinois shot and killed a man earlier this week in bizarre love triangle dispute, according to authorities.

The Chicago Sun-Times reported that Claudia Resendiz-Florez was staying with two pals—James Jones and his girlfriend—at their home in the city of Rolling Meadows when the incident unfolded on Thursday night.

Prosecutors in Cook County said that the trio were having a drink together when Resendiz-Florez allegedly asked Jones for a kiss. Jones declined because he had a girlfriend who was sitting right next to him. He then kissed his girlfriend in front of Resendiz-Florez, prompting an envious Resendiz-Florez to ask the girlfriend for a kiss, prosecutors said during a bond hearing. She declined, too.

When Jones once again refused to kiss her, an enraged Resendiz-Florez grabbed his gun that he had tucked between two couch cushions and aimed it at him, prosecutors said.

Jones tried to push Resendiz-Florez’s arm down as she pulled the safety off and put her finger on the trigger but the gun went off, striking Jones once in the chest.

His girlfriend called 911 and when officers arrived at the scene Resendiz-Flores allegedly admitted to shooting Jones. She was charged with first-degree murder and will be back in court on Tuesday.

Resendiz-Flores’s public defender Courtney Smallwood said during the bond hearing that her client is married but separated from her husband and is the sole caretaker for three young children. She disputed suggestions that Resendiz-Flores lived with the couple, insisting she lived at her family home in Des Plaines.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Muhammad Ali's Birthday A School Holiday In Illinois, "Rope-a-Dope" Not Rocket..

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 382
Last post 03 October 2021 at 16:40
by Private