2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #160 on: 03 April 2021 at 13:30 »
Another nigger loving display from our obese kike governor the will result in making Illinois less safe.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-dem-governor-commutes-sentence-of-convicted-double-murder-defendant-reports

Illinois Dem governor commutes sentence of convicted double murder defendant: reports

www.foxnews.com

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker granted a sentence commutation Thursday to a 57-year-old inmate who has served nearly three decades behind bars following his conviction in a 1990 Chicago double murder case.

The Democrat governor’s move came after a Cook County judge ruled last year that Gerald Reed should remain in prison because his rights were never violated, as he had claimed, according to The Associated Press.

Reed had argued that Chicago police detectives tortured him so he would confess to the crimes, but Judge Thomas Hennelly ruled prior to a scheduled retrial in 2018 that his allegedly coerced confession was never used against him in court, so Reed suffered no infringement on his rights.

A co-defendant in Reed’s case, David Turner, is serving a life sentence for the murders. Turner never alleged being mistreated by police, the Chicago Tribune reported.

The defendants had been convicted in the deaths of Pamela Powers and Willie Williams, and prosecutors linked Reed to the murder weapon through ballistics evidence, the AP reported.

Special Prosecutor Robert Milan has argued that the ballistics data and other evidence was enough to prove Reed’s guilt.

Milan noted that Pritzker’s office did not notify him or the victim’s families about the governor’s decision to release Reed, the Chicago Tribune reported.

"Clearly, in Illinois, violent offenders are treated with more respect than the victims of crime," Milan wrote in a statement, the newspaper reported.

Reed’s attorneys have noted that the murder investigation was handled by detectives who worked under notorious police Commander Jon Burge, whose crew was associated with torture incidents between 1972 and 1991. Over the years, the city of Chicago has paid tens of millions of dollars to victims of Burge, who died in 2018, the AP reported.

Defense attorney Elliot Zinger said he will continue pushing for Reed’s conviction to be vacated.

Another defense attorney, Sheila Bedi, said Reed would soon be released from Stateville Correctional Center and that Pritzker’s commutation "does not mean Mr. Reed has abandoned his effort to clear his name."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #161 on: 14 April 2021 at 14:35 »
{alt}
Another Carbondale nigger chimping out, making my area less safe.

https://news.wsiu.org/post/carbondale-man-accused-shooting-residence#stream/0

Carbondale Man Accused of Shooting into a Residence

By BRAD PALMER • 15 HOURS AGO

A Carbondale man coon is accused of firing shots into a residence.

Carbondale Police say 56-year-old Thomas Hudson is charged with Unlawful Use of a Weapon by a Felon, Reckless Discharge of a Firearm, No Firearm Owner’s Identification Card and Resisting a Peace Officer.

Officers responded to a residence in the 300 block of West Cherry Street on Monday afternoon. They were told a man fired shots into the residence and fled on a bicycle. Police found Hudson riding a bike in the area. He initially resisted efforts to stop him, but he was taken into custody without further incident.  Hudson was found to be in possession of a handgun.

Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact Crime Stoppers at 618-549-COPS.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #162 on: 16 April 2021 at 11:40 »
Here is the next plan, by the anti-White state of Illinois, to indoctrinate and brain pollute our children at even earlier ages with their sexual deviancy.

https://wsiltv.com/2021/04/14/illinois-democrats-hope-to-extend-sex-education-to-pre-k-through-12th-grade/

Illinois Democrats hope to extend sex education to Pre-K through 12th grade

April 14, 2021 8:55 pmAli RasperEDUCATION, ILLINOIS CAPITOL BUREAU, NEWS, NEWS 3 THIS MORNING, TOP STORIES

SPRINGFIELD, Ill.- Illinois schools currently teach sex education to grades 6-12. However, Illinois Democrats are trying to start those discussion during Pre-K.

The proposal would update the Illinois sexual health education standards to be both comprehensive and inclusive. Sponsor Camille Lilly (D-Chicago) said the standards would include LGBTQ health and gender fluidity.

ACLU Illinois explained schools can present the information in any way they choose. Still, Advocacy Associate Chelsea Diza emphasized the information must be medically accurate and age appropriate.

“Our bill does allow for local control and for schools to choose the curriculum that works best for them,” said Diaz. “As long as they are aligned with the standards and the standards were contributed to and reviewed by experts in the fields of public education, child and adolescent medicines, psychology, and public health.”

Diaz also said the State Board of Education supports this bill. However, Republicans strongly oppose the idea. They say parents should decide what is or isn’t appropriate for their child.

The measure states students could learn about everything from sexually transmitted infections to drug and alcohol abuse. Yet, the bill language doesn’t provide a breakdown of what students would be learning at different ages.

Rep. Steve Reick (R-Woodstock) argues the bill is too vague and fears it won’t be helpful for the State Board of Education.

“Go back to the drawing board, figure out your definitions,” Reick said. “Put them in statute and let the people of Illinois, through their representative, decide what is and is not going to be the standards that are applied.”

Still, the bill advanced out of committee on a partisan vote, 14-8. The measure will now move to the House floor for more debate.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #163 on: 18 April 2021 at 11:50 »
As the enemies in the government push for a covid-19 passport to continue with your normal daily lives, they have no problems letting the fags knowingly spread diseases with the ability to kill.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-life-hiv-law-repeal-attempt-tt-04122021-20210417-b42aufv3qjge5du2jekcyfcv64-story.html

Illinois law aimed at preventing people with HIV from transmitting the virus has been criticized as unfair and unscientific. Activists are pushing for a full repeal.

www.chicagotribune.com

Cicero police detective John Savage loved his job. He would have worked every day if he could have, he said. He went for years without taking a single sick day.

But that was before the fateful morning in March 2013 when Savage, who is HIV-positive, was summoned to work early and told he was being charged under an Illinois law that makes it a felony, punishable by up to seven years in prison, for a person carrying the virus to have unprotected sex without first disclosing his HIV status.

“My life — it flashed in front of my eyes,” said Savage, now 46. “I didn’t know what to do.”

The charge against Savage, which stemmed from a complaint by a man with whom he had gone on a date, was eventually reduced to a single misdemeanor with no jail time. Savage’s accuser did not contract HIV, and court documents showed that Savage had been taking medication that is highly effective in blocking transmission of the virus.

But by the time the felony charge was dropped, the damage had been done: Chicago newspapers and TV stations had broadcast the allegations. Some of Savage’s relatives, people who hadn’t known he was gay and HIV-positive, turned their backs on him. He lost his confidence in the criminal justice system and his passion for police work.

The controversial Illinois law at the center of Savage’s ordeal is now under fire, with HIV advocates, who successfully pushed for changes in 2012, calling for a complete repeal. They cite wide-ranging negative effects of the law, which they say actually undermines HIV prevention by making those at risk more fearful of getting tested.

They also point out that the law singles out HIV — an illness that disproportionately affects LGBTQ, Black and Latino people — for criminal penalties, while other contagious illnesses (including COVID-19) are treated as public health issues.

And they say that the 30-year-old Illinois HIV law doesn’t take into account the effectiveness of modern antiretroviral drugs, which are capable of reducing the risk of sexual transmission of HIV to basically zero.

Local medical academy prepares students for a career in caring for others

The uncertainty and turbulence of the past year has underscored the importance of one of the most stabilizing factors in our lives: a career, preferably one that is satisfying,...

“It doesn’t follow the science, and it is overly harsh and stigmatizing and discriminatory,” said Timothy Jackson, director of government relations at AIDS Foundation Chicago, which supports repeal.

Over the years, prosecutors in a number of states have argued that people with HIV should know there is a risk of transmission, and that they have a responsibility to inform their sexual partners.

But in a statement issued to the Tribune, the Cook County state’s attorney’s office, which prosecuted the Savage case, voiced support for repeal.

“Decriminalizing HIV is in the interest of justice and public health,” the statement said. “There is no need to single out one disease, particularly one already burdened with stigma. Those who cause harm to others by purposefully transmitting HIV can still be held accountable, without the need to unfairly criminalize all those living with HIV. We support the efforts of (bill sponsor) Senator (Robert) Peters in decriminalizing HIV.”

The repeal bill, introduced in the Illinois General Assembly in February and passed 90-9 by the House on Wednesday, is supported by dozens of organizations, including Equality Illinois, Howard Brown Health, the Illinois Public Health Association and the ACLU of Illinois.

Citing the strong bipartisan support seen in the House, Jackson said he is hopeful that the bill will be approved by the Senate and signed into law by the end of May.

Illinois is one of 32 states with laws explicitly criminalizing behaviors by people with HIV or increasing their sentences, according to the Center for HIV Law and Policy.

In addition to criminalizing condom-less sex without knowledge and consent, Illinois’ HIV law also makes it a felony for an HIV-positive person to knowingly donate blood, tissue or organs, or to share drug-injection equipment, without first disclosing his or her HIV status and receiving consent.

Violations of the Illinois HIV law can be punished by up to seven years in prison and a fine of $25,000, regardless of whether HIV was actually transmitted.

The law has been applied at least 22 times since 2012, according to Jackson.

Among the examples the Tribune found was that of a North Shore man accused in 2016 of knowingly exposing three women to HIV through unprotected sex. The man’s lawyer said the man was taking antiretroviral medication that made it nearly impossible to transmit the virus, but the case continued until 2017, when all charges were dropped.

“After consulting with medical experts, we concluded that the evidence in this case was insufficient to prove the criminal charges,” a spokesperson for Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx said at the time, in a written statement.

By that point, news outlets as far away as England had picked up the story.

The Tribune is not naming the North Shore man because the charges were dropped and he could not be reached for comment.

Before changes to the the Illinois HIV law in 2012, use of a condom was not a defense, and biting and spitting, which carry negligible risk, could be prosecuted.

In its current form, the Illinois HIV law doesn’t just hurt people who are charged, Jackson said; it negatively affects a much broader group of HIV-positive people who face the stigma of being singled out as potential criminals due to their health status, and the threat of prison for consensual sex.

“As a person living with HIV, there is not a day that goes by when I don’t think about it, and I have an undetectable viral load; I pose no risk to anyone,” said Jackson, who said he takes medication to suppress the virus and always informs potential sex partners that he is HIV-positive.

“It’s the stigma of it. It’s the ‘What if?’ Say I had a partner, and we decided to go our separate ways, and he for whatever reason was angry with me. He could literally go to law enforcement and say I exposed him to HIV, and I could be charged with this crime.”

In contrast to the early days of the HIV epidemic, when the disease was often deadly, the modern era is marked by highly effective treatments that allow people with HIV to live near-normal life spans. In addition, pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) medication for people who are HIV-negative can reduce the risk of getting HIV from sex by about 99%, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Savage said he worked for a smaller police department before landing a job in Cicero as a special operations officer in the gang unit. He was promoted to detective a year later.

“I was on a very good, prosperous career path,” he said. “I loved helping people. If I could work every day I would — if I could do it without burning myself out.”

He pointed to the support he got from his fellow police officers after he was charged under the Illinois HIV law; about two dozen of them showed up at his first court appearance in Maywood, he said, along with another 50 or so friends and relatives.

“The moral support from co-workers, friends, family — even the support I got from our police department should be enough to tell you that they thought (the charge) was, to put it politely, hogwash,” he said.

At the time he was charged with having unprotected sex without disclosing his HIV status, Savage was taking antiretroviral medications that suppressed the amount of HIV in his blood to the point that it was undetectable, according to court records. Undetectable HIV levels essentially eliminate the risk of transmission, according to current studies. At the time Savage was prosecuted, undetectable levels of HIV were known to make transmission highly unlikely.

“This is a good man who never intended any harm to anyone,” Savage’s lawyer, Todd Pugh, said in 2014. “There is absolutely no evidence that there was any intent to transmit HIV.”

Savage said he fought the HIV charge as hard as he could, but as the case dragged on, he had to ask himself, “Do I take a chance fighting this, (and potentially) go to prison, or do I go an alternate route, save my pension and go on with my life?”

In September 2014 he pleaded guilty to a single charge of reckless conduct, a misdemeanor. On limited duty since his arrest, he was allowed to return to full duty, his lawyer said at the time. He was required to remain on court supervision for 18 months and perform 150 hours of community service in HIV prevention.

Savage continued to work for the Cicero Police Department, but the charge had shaken his faith in how the justice system works, he said, and his passion for the job was gone. He took early retirement as soon as he was eligible and moved to another state two years ago.

During a phone interview in which he asked that the Tribune not disclose where he lives or works because he’s trying to put the HIV charge behind him, he said he has friends and family in his new state, and he’s enjoying his new career.

Still, he said, he has no doubt that he would still be a police officer if it were not for the HIV charge.

“It was a game-changer for me,” he said. “It changed my whole life.”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #164 on: 24 April 2021 at 12:32 »
Illinois' plan to give the nigger/mud drug dealers a slap in the wrist, as our White racial family falls deeper into addiction.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/state-news/illinois-one-step-closer-to-decriminalizing-small-amounts-of-hard-drugs-police-disagree/

Illinois one step closer to decriminalizing small amounts of hard drugs, police disagree

www.mystateline.com
Posted: Apr 22, 2021 / 06:10 PM CDT / Updated: Apr 22, 2021 / 07:50 PM CDT

(WTVO) — Illinois is one step closer to decriminalizing the possession of certain amounts of hard drugs.

A newly proposed bill would make possession of up to 3 grams of heroin and fentanyl, and 5 grams of cocaine a misdemeanor instead of a felony.

Supporters say the idea is to keep felonies off addicts’ criminal records. According to the ACLU of Illinois, 20,000 people in Illinois were convicted of felonies for possessing small amounts of drugs, and 7,500 were imprisoned 2016 to 2018.

One Illinois police chief says he supports the idea but believes the amount for each drug should be lowered.

“I have been working narcotics for years. Three grams is not personal use. That should be maybe 1 gram or below,”said Taylorville Police Chief Dwayne Wheeler.

“These drug dealers out here on the street will take advantage of this bill, and they will start recruiting younger kids to deliver to people,” Chief Wheeler said.

The bill now heads to the Senate. If passed, it would also retroactively expunge the records of people with felony charges for possession up to the proposed misdemeanor amounts.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948